PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Passing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2010, 01:28 PM   #61
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatt B4M View Post
nice guide, the footlocker one I got 3 on part 1 and two on part 2.
cheers mate.. ill check chapter 1 again...
do u know if they were in the same spots i found them??
heard they move??? maybe u know the one i missed??
Shaun_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:31 PM   #62
imatt B4M

imatt B4M's Gamercard
not sure I did it fast and had to replay part 1 once to fine #5 on part one there was one kind of close to the start, one in a tent, and another in a tent right next to it. As for part 2 I dont remember sorry.
imatt B4M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:33 PM   #63
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
true.. cheers mates...
found them all on 2nd playthrough really quick..
put in some tips i thought of in the guide aswell...

Last edited by Shaun_26; 04-22-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #64
imatt B4M

imatt B4M's Gamercard
that sucks hard to make a gudie for a random achievement haha, good luck just go into rooms that looks like it has nothing there
imatt B4M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #65
KSizzle

KSizzle BW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I think the boxes are random because I have played through twice and both times they were in different locations. There was one in the first upstairs room and then on the second playthrough it was in a different room. I don't think they are constantly in the same place but I could be wrong. I'll check again next time I play.

The damn Wedding Crasher achievement is pissing me off! I have tried several times to do this with two controllers and the damn AI Infected spawn like crazy and ruin it. Any tips on this one? It is the only one I need besides the Mutation one.

Guide looks good to me Nice work man...

Edit: Might want to add in the guide that they updated the game which means there are now AI Special Infected in versus. This is a pain in the ass for the Wedding achievement when using the 2 controller method.

Last edited by KSizzle; 04-22-2010 at 01:45 PM.
KSizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #66
MrBubbles89

Found a 3rd possible location for the director to put the cache in chapter 1, or a 2nd one cause I didn't find the 2nd one following your guide.

When you get to the wedding gazebo, the first tent on the right immediately after walking past the gazebo has a cache box.
MrBubbles89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:50 PM   #67
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSizzle420 View Post
The damn Wedding Crasher achievement is pissing me off! I have tried several times to do this with two controllers and the damn AI Infected spawn like crazy and ruin it. Any tips on this one?
I just did this one, took me two time though. Not much to say for help, just get there as fast as you can and stand in front of the right side group of chairs. I got my charger to spawn behind the bush directly behind this so the whole group of survivors were facing the other way. Charged, grabbed one and done.

Getting there is the hard part, just make sure the AI is using there health packs on you.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:52 PM   #68
Viruss

Venom Weapon X6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRA GUNNER AFC View Post
Yeah it does just kill the AI if you're playing by yourself and then just let the old survivors do the rest .

Thanks m8te!!
Viruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #69
KSizzle

KSizzle BW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Thanks Filter. I'll try that method tonight. The few times I did charge I must not have gotten enough chairs.
Old 04-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #70
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
For Cache Grab you don't need to get them all in one playthrough. I got 4 my first time through, just picked up my 5th one on my second playthrough and got the achievement, so don't worry about finding them all your first time playing.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:22 PM   #71
imatt B4M

imatt B4M's Gamercard
thats what I did
Old 04-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #72
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
haven't been on my 360 today, so i don't have this dlc. just a thought though, has anyone tried playing whatever mutation is out already six times?
Old 04-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #73
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Buds View Post
haven't been on my 360 today, so i don't have this dlc. just a thought though, has anyone tried playing whatever mutation is out already six times?
yeah people have tried.. that was one of the first things i tried for my guide 2 see how it works... n u gotta do 6 different types.. that means waiting for Valve to release a different type every week.. so will take 5 or 6 weeks...
but should b fun and good 2 see what they come up with to keep it fresh..
Old 04-22-2010, 03:04 PM   #74
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
i have exams soon so i won't be able to play 6 mutations with 1 a week, so if i dont play at least one day a week for 6 weeks, can i not get the achievement?
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:12 PM   #75
MultiMrStar

MultiMrStar's Gamercard
wow i didn't even know this was out yet, i will certainly be using this guide, thank you
Old 04-22-2010, 03:16 PM   #76
VladimirK

VladimirK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSizzle420 View Post
Edit: Might want to add in the guide that they updated the game which means there are now AI Special Infected in versus. This is a pain in the ass for the Wedding achievement when using the 2 controller method.
Yeah, I've only got 2 that I can currently get left.
(One being the M60 and 25 kills which I'm sure I done but nothing unlocked so I'll try again later, pity there's only 1 M60 in the whole campaign though).

The other being this with the chairs.
The AI infected really don't help but the other annoying thing is that for some stupid reason you don't get spawned special in an order now, so it's pretty rare to get the charger. Then there's the way that everything else can mess up all the chairs.
I've only tried twice so far.
First the survivor AI screwed up, leaving them standing about doing nothing, so I ran ahead, got smoked, they never helped.
Second time, I got to the bit, had to wait ages for a second charger after my first didn't ram the survivor, just hitting into him then stopping and slamming him up and down, (at 25/30 secs between spawns btw), and during this wait the chairs somehow got messed around even though I wasn't near them but eventually got a charger, managed to grab a survivor and rammed through about 13 of them and no achievement.

EDIT: Got the M60 one there. After I picked it up I ran across to the Jazz Bar with a Boomer Bile in my inventory and noticed a second boomer bile at the top of some stairs. Threw the first one, grabbed and threw the second aswell, started firing, achievement unlocked. (And would swear that it was definitely less than I had killed in the sewer tunnel with one burst when I tried it the first time).

Think I'll leave the charger one untill I'm playing with some friends, might make it a bit easier.

Last edited by VladimirK; 04-22-2010 at 03:51 PM.
VladimirK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:57 PM   #77
Cyberfire

EpicCyberfire's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwIsTeD mInD42 View Post
i have exams soon so i won't be able to play 6 mutations with 1 a week, so if i dont play at least one day a week for 6 weeks, can i not get the achievement?
No, just once a week.
Cyberfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:21 PM   #78
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
Yes i mean sorry i wont be able to play 1 day a week at all for 6-7 weeks due to exams and revision,

so can i not get the achievement,
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:29 PM   #79
Ferocious
Banned User

sometimes that new machine gun spawns in the first building. it's always in the second map before alerting the horde but that's not the ONLY spawn, the rest is random like the lockers

also the wedding crasher achievement isn't so tough... u have almost any angle to work with to get it in game vs real players.... i got it pretty quick and the one with the original survivors taking down the tank... that one came without trying, just focus on getting the gas cans unless of course the tank is right in front of u

I like the idea that they are having new mutation game modes on a weekly basis... quality > having an achievement quickly in my opinion. They are definitely making the value worthwhile, realism versus is a lot of fun.
Ferocious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:36 PM   #80
VladimirK

VladimirK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Yes i mean sorry i wont be able to play 1 day a week at all for 6-7 weeks due to exams and revision,

It'll probably do a certain amount of them then just loop back to the first.
I doubt the would make it missable.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:32 PM   #81
Habitso

Habitso's Gamercard
For the UNTIL IT CLICKS achievement go on survival on Port. Theres an M60 there, just start the horde and find out where they're coming from. I got it first time with a few zombies that i missed.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #82
anthonyd46

Send a message via AIM to anthonyd46 Send a message via MSN to anthonyd46 Send a message via Yahoo to anthonyd46 Send a message via Skype™ to anthonyd46

anthonyd46's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
for the lockers just load up chapter 1 get the first one quit repeat
Old 04-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #83
Syzergy 17

Knob Johnson's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_26 View Post
Attachment 4757

Mutant Overlord - 30
Play 6 Mutations.

Simply play and finish 6 Mutation games, Easiest done with 2 controllers in a Friends Only Mutations game. You do not have to win just play and finish 6 different games of Mutations. Must be 6 different Mutations game types, Valve will update a new game type every week. Which means playing at least one day, every week, for 6 weeks.
You DO NOT have to finish the Mutation game, I am at 1/6 on the achievement and played not even a full chapter of 'The Passing' Campaign.

Nuff' salad, hold the crutons.

Syzergy 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #84
jumpinjonny

Send a message via MSN to jumpinjonny

jumpin jonny's Gamercard
Quote:

yeah you can get the achievement- as they are doing a total of 20 mutations plus you can vote on your favourites to come back so you can miss weeks if your busy
jumpinjonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:35 PM   #85
chanman

oCH40T1C CH4No's Gamercard
Thanks for the awesome guide.

chanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:41 PM   #86
ChiefBurner_3_SE

BumblebeexCBx4R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_26 View Post
Attachment 4757

Til It Goes Click - 20
Using the M60, kill 25 infected without letting go of the trigger.

I found the easiest way to do this is in Chapter 2: Underground, you will find the M60 about halfway through this stage, hold onto it until you reach the safe room, at this stage the AI will stay in the room and you can walk backwards to the top of the long straight set of stairs, wait here until a horde starts running up the stairs then dont stop shooting the m60 until the achievement unlocks.

Where is the LONG STRAIGHT SET OF STAIRS in Chapter 2: Underground?

I love TA as well as xbox360achievements.

Games 100% Completed:
I currently have 23 completed games according to TrueAchievements (21 retail and 2 arcade titles)

ChiefBurner_3_SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:46 PM   #87
Krymsyn

Krymsyn's Gamercard
The stairs lead right into the safe room. They are connected. I'm pretty sure those are the stairs he speaks of.
Krymsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #88
Big Brothur

Little Brothur's Gamercard
Cool Just downloaded.

Just downloaded a copy. Wanting to boost all possible Chievo's. 6:30 EST here, will be on later. In the mean time, friend me at GT: Big Brothur if interested.

Again. GT: Big Brothur
Big Brothur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:42 PM   #89
MadDogChad

MadDogChad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brothur View Post
Just downloaded a copy. Wanting to boost all possible Chievo's. 6:30 EST here, will be on later. In the mean time, friend me at GT: Big Brothur if interested.
I added you and sent you a message on Live.

Anyone know a good spot to line up in for getting Wedding Crasher?
I've tried it about five times and always just hit one chair with the Survivor I grab and immediately start slamming him/her.

Do you bowl through the chairs first as you're charging the Survivor or do you need to carry them through the chairs?

MadDogChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #90
ChiefBurner_3_SE

BumblebeexCBx4R's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krymsyn View Post
The stairs lead right into the safe room. They are connected. I'm pretty sure those are the stairs he speaks of.
Thank you so much I finally got the achievement, now theres only three left.

I love TA as well as xbox360achievements.

Games 100% Completed:
I currently have 23 completed games according to TrueAchievements (21 retail and 2 arcade titles)

ChiefBurner_3_SE is offline   Reply With Quote