PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Passing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-22-2010, 11:11 PM   #91
chriscutis

Breadly Weapon's Gamercard
Your Wedding Crasher guide is bullshit. You obviously started this guide before the new update was out or even playing the Passing. The new update introduced Infected BOTS. Your method would only theoretically work by clearing cache, denying update, and unlocking it offline. Try waiting until dlc is actually out before starting a guide next time.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:16 AM   #92
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
Wedding crasher

Alright it seems like alot of people are having trouble with this..
I didnt have enough room 2 put this in my guide...
But if having troubles with 2 controllers and the AI try the Achievement Trading Thread.. with 3 or 4 people this will make it alot easier...

Online: Take time with your team and then once at the wedding have your team cover you while you find the best position and then Charge your 2nd controller into the 8 chairs.. with real people you dont have 2 worry about your charger being killed and your team mates can focus on the extra SI..

2 controllers:
Rush position 2 the wedding.. try and get infront of the spawning enemies... That way you can run all the way to the wedding and make it there with not to many troubles from SI.. once there try and be prepared with a charger and put your team into position as soon as possible..
You can kill off the AI but this will also make it harder, if you leave them they can clean up any other SI while you sneak your Charger into position... You can get it this way, just takes alittle bit of luck and then hope you hit 8 chairs..
Also found it easier in Muation to get to the wedding, in versus the AI tends to do stupid shit and not take out Special Infected sometimes, but once at the wedding u must be ready because shit goes down quick in Realism Versus, (Mutations).

This does involve abit of luck but is easily doable Offline, Online with 4 real survivors is easier!! Good Luck!!!

Was going to finish adding the videos i uploaded and another easier alternative for wedding crasher but im just gonna leave the guide here.. Hope my guide helps... Thanks for your time.. STEALTHSHAUN

Last edited by Shaun_26; 04-23-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Shaun_26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:34 AM   #93
Dorkon

Dorkon's Gamercard
I dont no if anyone has already mentioned this but Grave Robber is easiest to do by start single player at Part 2. there is always (or at least almost always) a fallen survivor right at the beginning when you open the safe room door. Simply kill him quickly, take all 3 of his items, and repeat...
Dorkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:58 AM   #94
Son of Kyuss

Son of Kyuss's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
It's actually a lot more manageable to get "Wedding Crasher" by playing a Scavenge game on Riverbank. You start at the entrance of the park and you don't have to worry about tons of Hordes chasing you down and worrying about being spawned as a tank.

Son of Kyuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:13 AM   #95
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Kyuss View Post
It's actually a lot more manageable to get "Wedding Crasher" by playing a Scavenge game on Riverbank. You start at the entrance of the park and you don't have to worry about tons of Hordes chasing you down and worrying about being spawned as a tank.
Great tip! I did it the other way but this would be much easier.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:39 AM   #96
Lord Yamikage

lord yamikage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscutis View Post
Your Wedding Crasher guide is bullshit. You obviously started this guide before the new update was out or even playing the Passing. The new update introduced Infected BOTS. Your method would only theoretically work by clearing cache, denying update, and unlocking it offline. Try waiting until dlc is actually out before starting a guide next time.
I got my achievement following his step in Versus. Even with the additional Infected, I got the achievement after three or four failures. Lucky for me, the additional infected help me get the achievement. 2nd Player rushed to the wedding site, while the other 3 comp was behind. As one of them got jumped, other two went back to help, leaving 2nd player all along with 1st player.

On top of that, no SI around 2nd player to interrupt the opportunity. I had one close call before getting achievement, but the guide is not total bullshit. I believe it comes to player's skill and perhaps a lot of luck if you want to do it yourself.

The Forums Rules
[Read the Rules before posting!!]
[LINK]

Infraction!! Read it!!
[Read the Infraction "list" for obvious reason!![LINK]

Don't like the rules? Go report it to Admin.

Lord Yamikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:57 AM   #97
skatermike21988

R2K SpitFire's Gamercard
I unlocked "Kite Like a Man" on my first time playing, it was me and 1 other guy with 2 AI, after we got to the port and filled up the generator we ran to the car, as the car started to drive away I saw a tank on the wall that none of us shot at. Once the stats started to roll the achievement popped. Even though it was the end of the campaign I guess it counted as being killed by the original survivors
Old 04-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #98
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
Yeah there have been reports of this unlocking easily for people..
some people have even shot the tank and the original survivors finished it and they have unlocked the achievement... Can get lucky with it, or can easily be done single player by killing your AI, even easier again with 2 or more people, no worry about special infected that way..

While playing Online if the Infected Team is full there will be no extra special infected lerking around, just incase someone overlooked this in the guide..
alot of people dont have wedding crasher so check the Achievement Trading Thread.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #99
HornzOverHalos

HornzOverHalos's Gamercard
My "Kite" AP popped for me without me having to do shit.

The 3rd tank spawned, but he spawned by the L4D survivors while me and the other L4D2 survivors were running around looking for gas cans.

I heard the tank music, heard the tank screaming and heard guns going then ** POP ** the Kite AP came up.

I was like "Well that was convenient" .

HornzOverHalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:58 PM   #100
Chris240191

DeadScene x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth
Yea the achievement for letting the original survivors kill the tank can be done alone without splitscreen quite easily.

I collected 2 of the gas cans and used them on the generator and left the closest one there. Killed the 3 team mates and changed it to easy, I then grabbed the close gas tank and ran around in a circle whilst the survivors killed the tank.

Also like some others have mentioned, doing the wedding crasher on scavenger makes it a lot easier. You just load it up and if your main account is not a charger just vote to restart and after a while you should get it, once you do make the charger wait diagonal right of the right chairs, then place the survivor just in front of it and charge, I got it first time this way.

Thanks to Snowman for the sweet sig.
Chris240191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:18 AM   #101
Smurfquake

Smurfquake's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I actually prefer this guide to the other one, he has got methods to get the achievements quicker then the other guy that wrote a guide has. This guide was super helpful in getting all the available achievements at this point.

So I give it an A Plus! (:
Old 04-26-2010, 04:19 AM   #102
NewSparta

N3wSpaRtA's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris240191 View Post
Yea the achievement for letting the original survivors kill the tank can be done alone without splitscreen quite easily.

I collected 2 of the gas cans and used them on the generator and left the closest one there. Killed the 3 team mates and changed it to easy, I then grabbed the close gas tank and ran around in a circle whilst the survivors killed the tank.

Also like some others have mentioned, doing the wedding crasher on scavenger makes it a lot easier. You just load it up and if your main account is not a charger just vote to restart and after a while you should get it, once you do make the charger wait diagonal right of the right chairs, then place the survivor just in front of it and charge, I got it first time this way.
I also did it this way

2nd on X360a's leaderboards to get 1000 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1450 on CoD:Black Ops!!
1st on X360a's leaderboards to get 1405 on
Fallout: New Vegas!!

Hard work beats talent when talent stops working hard.
-Thanks to Noz for the awesome-sauce signature and avatar!!
NewSparta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:16 PM   #103
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Wedding Crasher is soooooo annoying!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #104
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Meh, it was pretty sloppy, no wonder another got stickied! =o

pixels
MediumMelanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:19 AM   #105
Jwizz
Banned User

haha sloppy? this guide works perfect, it helped me earn all of them.
you probably just suck at this game thats why you can not do it.
if your having troubles get on the achievement trading thread, like he said in his guide NO SPECIALS SPAWN if the infected team is full.
if you dont have the skill then find 2 friends with spare controls, dont bitch because its your lack of skill, the guide works fine for everything.
Jwizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #106
deluxnugs

deluxnugs's Gamercard
sweet gude bro thank you for getting it up so quick
deluxnugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:52 AM   #107
HOKIEHI83

HOKIEHI83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBurner_3_SE View Post
Where is the LONG STRAIGHT SET OF STAIRS in Chapter 2: Underground?
Actually a quicker way is to do it in the tunnel before the stairs. Even on easy you should get 2-3 hordes in a row during the safe room run.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:54 PM   #108
Jwizz
Banned User

it might be quicker there but if you wait at the top of the stairs like the guide says, there is NO chance of missing the achievement from AI.
Jwizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:45 AM   #109
Shaun_26
Banned User

STEALTHSHAUN's Gamercard
Stoked!! my guide is still the most used!!!
Cheers Filter. But is there even a point anymore.
I gave up on it ages ago.

Last edited by Shaun_26; 05-25-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #110
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun_26 View Post
Stoked!! Even if the staff wont tell me how to submit it.. my guide is still the most used!!!
You just go to the submit forum (located on the main forum page). Just create a new thread and copy your guide over there. There is a sticky in the forum with the guidelines if you get mixed up.

Here's the LINK.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 07:18 AM   #111
backonceagain

KILLER1NST1NCTS's Gamercard
hahahaha STOKED!! My guide is still the most used!!!

Shaun_26=backonceagain
STEALTHSHAUN=KILLER1NST1NCTS
backonceagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:10 AM   #112
Sokoov

If I do The Passing on Expert it will count for Still Something to Prove achievement (clear all campaign on expert)?

Sokoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #113
LiLBlAp

LiLBlAp's Gamercard
that's a good question im doing all the campaigns on expert right now by myself and its a lil painstaking does anyone know
LiLBlAp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #114
Seblefeu

Seblefeu's Gamercard
For mutant overload, the update is now every three week.
Seblefeu is offline   Reply With Quote