Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-20-2010, 09:55 AM   #1
DUBBLEUP

DUBBLEUP's Gamercard
Unstoppable Achvs - Noob Question

So I recently started playing this game. I'm trying to pick up most of the achvs with my first play through, so every time I die I would go to the dash board and try over again. Something tells me that doesn't work. My stats still list my deaths as being Zero. However, after I beat the first act I didn't receive the achv. Am I not smarter than this game? Would I be able to replay that level and still get the achv? Or do I now have to wait for another full play through? Thanks for the help.
Old 04-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
it does not matter how many death u have in that character. as long as during the time u start that lv (1st hall of hero(HOH), 2nd ice forest(IF), 3rd world sep(WS). , 4th hel.) till u beat the boss of that lv u don't die in anyway.

u can replay the lvs after u beat the 4th lv. or u can just go online and play it(u still need to beat the lvs inorder to replay them other then HOH).

depend on what class u use and know how to use it. some class it can be a walk in the park to get the unstoppable.

Looking to boost:
GOW, Lost Plant, DOA4, Ace Combat 6, The Darkness, Battlefield:Bad Company
Li85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
aSMiLoN

asmilonGR's Gamercard
If you leave to Aesir during a level run it disqualifies you for the unstoppable achievement because your health bar is reset to full.

Also you cannot save & quit and continue your level and expect to get the unstoppable achievement, it must be done in a single play through.
aSMiLoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #4
DUBBLEUP

DUBBLEUP's Gamercard
Oh i see! So It tuns out I wasn't smarter than the game.

Is it normal to die ALL the time during your first play through? I only died a couple times on the first lvl, but the second lvl I died a good 30+ times! I'm using a Commando and I try to stay far away as possible, but some of those enemies in the second lvl run right up to me. I try and either run back or jump out of the way, but they stay right on my ass. Eventually killing me. If I try and melee those fire and ice creatures, I will either freeze or they blow up on me. Is it suppose to be this hard or do I just suck really bad?
Old 04-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #5
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
2nd lv is the hardest in all 4 lvs. even with max out the character some ppl still have problem beat it alone without dieing(MP playthought).

for commando IMO when ever u shoot something and it start to grow(the color) just stop shooting and go for melees and(when it attack) roll, melees and roll... till it die. need to know when is good to roll out of their attack way.

if u want to stop some of the enemy then go in the middle path of class skill tree(the 1 that give u battle cry of stopping enemy, not sure if its in the middle).

if u want damage go for the right path of class skill tree.

Looking to boost:
Old 04-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #6
moexu

moexu's Gamercard
Part of it depends on your character - my level 50 Human Berserker dies all the time, while my Cybernetic Defender very rarely dies. Also, you'll get better at it over time. The controls for this game are very different than any other game I've played and it took a while to really make everything work. Fierce attacks are especially helpful at keeping everything away from you.
moexu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #7
DUBBLEUP

DUBBLEUP's Gamercard
Awesome, great tips guys. The controls are very different. They're not too comfortable for me yet. So your lvl 50 character dies often? That must mean all enemies raise levels relative to you huh? I'll keep that in mind as I build my character up.

Thanks!
Old 05-30-2010, 01:29 AM   #8
Logan I

Logan I's Gamercard
Yes enemies level up relative to what level you are at. I am a level 50 character and the enemies I fight are pretty much all between level 50 and 60

Last edited by Logan I; 05-30-2010 at 05:28 PM.
Logan I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
LunarDuality

LunarDuality's Gamercard
I've completed these achievements requirements (single playthough, no dying, etc.) but have not been awarded them because of that weird token glitch. Anybody know a surefire way to reset the tokens so that I will actually GET these achievements if I try again?
LunarDuality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:36 AM   #10
Li85

Li85's Gamercard
just complete the mission till u have all token of that mission on the static, then u can start getting the unstoppable for that mission.

i don't know if this work or not. just continuous the campaign again it may reset all the token u have on the static.

Looking to boost: