PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #31
tbirt666

tbirt666's Gamercard
just taken a look at the list... thank god! these multiplayer ones don't look too bad. getting 100% onbc2 nearly killed me. doing demo 2 legit was a sod! logged close to 130hours online in the end .. but to be honest I'm still playing it now .. good to move my adiction to a new arena
tbirt666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:45 AM   #32
Harpua191

Harpua191's Gamercard
Looks like a good list that is attainable!
Harpua191 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:21 PM   #33
slimkay

theslimkay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulv Skjold View Post
I know that this is an achievement site, but do you honestly buy games based on how easy the achievements are to get?
Nice trolling attempt I kid... I kid...

Actually not. If that were the case, I'd rather rent the games than buy them. I've been surprised with this game and it is a much needed breath of fresh air from CoD and Halo.
slimkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #34
S h o v e l

s h o v e l's Gamercard
To many MP achievements, but like all ready postet they just ask us to play alot but overall a varied and good list!
Old 10-10-2010, 06:31 PM   #35
MadDogChad

MadDogChad's Gamercard
...gonna be interesting (and funny) to see everyone firing away like crazy to get that "X rounds fired" cheevo

MadDogChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 AM   #36
funktasticgage

Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Tier 1 under par time?

this is ridiculously hard to do yo cant die and u have to beat the misson within a certain time

im only missing 6 achievements thats one of them
funktasticgage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:52 AM   #37
Benny263

Send a message via MSN to Benny263

Benny263's Gamercard
Easy

Looks like easy Gamerscore, pretty straightforward tasks defo day one buy for me!
Benny263 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:25 AM   #38
Mikey1610

Mikey X83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They always have to put 1 achievement in that's totally unrealistic. In BC2 is was demolition man, in this one it's the achievement for being rewarded a missile strike.
Mikey1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:51 PM   #39
baddad117

badad117's Gamercard
Does anyone know if you complete tier 1 on all missions will the "complete on hard" unlock too?
baddad117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #40
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

for Forward Spotter, do you have to kill someone with the missile strike? i got my first missile strike and shot it off (didnt kill anyone) and didnt get the unlock.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:26 PM   #41
gealt

gealt's Gamercard
I don't think you have to kill anyone for forward spotter, I died just as I set the target for the missile strike and still got mine. I didn't kill anyone with it.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #42
baddad117

badad117's Gamercard
Warning to all, you can't go back and play individual missions to unlock the "hard" difficulty achievement you have to start a new game on hard difficulty and play through. You can save and quit but when restarting do not overwrite your current save.
baddad117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:47 PM   #43
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by gealt View Post
I don't think you have to kill anyone for forward spotter, I died just as I set the target for the missile strike and still got mine. I didn't kill anyone with it.

thanks, but now i think you cant die after you get it, but b4 you shoot it.

i think (if i remember the first time), i died right after getting the missile and before i shot them off.

i just got the missile again, and less than a sec later i died (didnt even see him as i was killing someone else). when i spawned i shot the missiles got a double kill, but no achievement.

;(
Old 10-16-2010, 09:23 AM   #44
TAI JASON

TAI JASON's Gamercard

Hey Guy´s a got a question. I´m from germany. Games are cut in our country so i imported the Austria Version of the game (PEGI 18).

I have the feeling that it has cuts like the german version.

My question: Can you shot EVERY enemy in the US-Version into pieces? I take the normal gun and can´t shooting of legs, arms or heads...

I hear you only can "limbing" your enemy with the shot gun or the longe range sniper?!?

Please help!
TAI JASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:12 AM   #45
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Anyone came up with a solution for Fire Controller yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 01:22 PM   #46
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Quote:
Anyone came up with a solution for Fire Controller yet?
Earlier i had like 3 kill streaks at once call them all in and you get hella XP So just save up your killstreaks IDK IF you can get the same one 2wice
Old 10-16-2010, 05:19 PM   #47
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x View Post
Earlier i had like 3 kill streaks at once call them all in and you get hella XP So just save up your killstreaks IDK IF you can get the same one 2wice
Ohrite nice yhh cool, I got as highest as 320 scorechain ealier too but game ended as allways otherwise I think I could have hit maybe 400-450 before I get sniped..

Quote:

Old 10-16-2010, 11:55 PM   #48
MadDogChad

MadDogChad's Gamercard
The only campaign cheevo giving me grief is It Takes A Village...Out. I've been reading a lot about it and watched some videos on YouTube, but I'm not finding any really solid info.

Does anyone know for sure if it is:
Cumulative over more than one playthrough?
Has to be done on Hard to unlock?

I've been blowing up every building I can see and it's not unlocking.
Thanks

Last edited by MadDogChad; 10-17-2010 at 12:12 AM.
MadDogChad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:07 AM   #49
DEAD DINGO

DEAD DINGO 69's Gamercard
Just got the full 1000 on this game after 1 day after release, yay dont have to play anymore.
note to EA: No dlc!
DEAD DINGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 12:46 AM   #50
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogChad View Post
The only campaign cheevo giving me grief is It Takes A Village...Out. I've been reading a lot about it and watched some videos on YouTube, but I'm not finding any really solid info.

Thanks
1. yes, but you have to make the check point and come back. you cant just reset to last checkpoint if u dont get it.
2. not true. i started on hard and did the second pass through on easy.
Old 10-17-2010, 11:09 PM   #51
ScrewyLouie

ScrewyLouie4916's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogChad View Post

Thanks

Played through on Medium, and got the achieve on my first run through it... I didnt worry to much about anything but blowing absolutly everything up... Game seems glitchy so would not repeat on same save and would start mission over maybe?
ScrewyLouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 04:21 AM   #52
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

uhg, im 100 percent positive that i did 3 missile strikes tonight and didnt get an achievement.

the first 2 times i died as i was launching the attack, the third time i died a second after. reading the guide, you are can guide the missile? i didnt last long enough to do that.

but the first time when i spawned, i got the kill points.

uhg what am i doing wrong?
Old 10-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #53
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Officially been trying to get Fire Controller for 4 days flatlout now..boosting and sniping but neither works..last achievement I basically need aswell bloddy hell..

Quote:

Old 10-19-2010, 12:35 PM   #54
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Officially been trying to get Fire Controller for 4 days flatlout now..boosting and sniping but neither works..last achievement I basically need aswell bloddy hell..
For real!? Shit. That makes me a lil nervous.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #55
Mikey1610

Mikey X83's Gamercard

Quote:
What's gone wrong in trying to boost? Worth mentioning so we don't have the same problems when we try boosting this later.

Furthest I've managed is level 5 killstreak before running out of time. I guess anybody could get it if you play long enough but you need everything to go your way.
Mikey1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:51 PM   #56
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuSt BLaZe View Post
For real!? Shit. That makes me a lil nervous.
It really is a pain lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1610 View Post
What's gone wrong in trying to boost? Worth mentioning so we don't have the same problems when we try boosting this later.

Furthest I've managed is level 5 killstreak before running out of time. I guess anybody could get it if you play long enough but you need everything to go your way.
Well, while boosting this we all need to get into playgroups of 4 (the maximum allowed in a playgroup) so if we have 24 people, that’s going to be 6 play groups. Then we all got to search for a game, probably Sector Control and hope we get into an EMPTY LOBBY, which is possible yes, how, I don't know exactly we just got to keep trying.

I was boosting the other day, this guy from Finland got his own lobby so invited us all, I came in a bit late. The method to boost is basically to capture and uncapture flags nonstop (both teams take turns) I think that’s like 20 points every 5 seconds + any defensive points you decide to execute.

The only bad thing here is that randoms can join while you are boosting, so if you don't have a full game of 24 boosters in one game (which is basically impossble anyway), people WILL eventually join and fuck up your game, therefore you have to be quick..and hope.

With me the other day, because I came about a minute late into the game (you can invite people to the game) everybody was at around 400 points streak while I had just stared, by the time I had reach about 300 points, everybody else had used their cruise missiles, about 10 randoms suddenly joined (there were only 8 of us boosters that night) and fucked the whole game up, I got killed, everyone left with their achievement and left me and this other dude (also didn't reach 600 points) hanging lol.

Basically take all this into account, plan the method out and pray nothing goes wrong, and believe me..something will.

Good luck for tonight I guess..

Quote:

Last edited by Barad; 10-19-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #57
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

I Got lucky when i ggot a messege saying empty lobby we need 1 more guy i fucking rushed in there heart pounding lmao crazzy
Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 PM   #58
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Quote:
It really is a pain lol

Well, while boosting this we all need to get into playgroups of 4 (the maximum allowed in a playgroup) so if we have 24 people, that’s going to be 6 play groups. Then we all got to search for a game, probably Sector Control and hope we get into an EMPTY LOBBY, which is possible yes, how, I don't know exactly we just got to keep trying.

I was boosting the other day, this guy from Finland got his own lobby so invited us all, I came in a bit late. The method to boost is basically to capture and uncapture flags nonstop (both teams take turns) I think that’s like 20 points every 5 seconds + any defensive points you decide to execute.

The only bad thing here is that randoms can join while you are boosting, so if you don't have a full game of 24 boosters in one game (which is basically impossble anyway), people WILL eventually join and fuck up your game, therefore you have to be quick..and hope.

With me the other day, because I came about a minute late into the game (you can invite people to the game) everybody was at around 400 points streak while I had just stared, by the time I had reach about 300 points, everybody else had used their cruise missiles, about 10 randoms suddenly joined (there were only 8 of us boosters that night) and fucked the whole game up, I got killed, everyone left with their achievement and left me and this other dude (also didn't reach 600 points) hanging lol.

Basically take all this into account, plan the method out and pray nothing goes wrong, and believe me..something will.

Good luck for tonight I guess..
That sucks man, i killed myself calling in the airstrike so i fucked up too, buy yeah high hopes for tonight get my tier 15 done
Old 10-19-2010, 05:32 PM   #59
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x View Post
That sucks man, i killed myself calling in the airstrike so i fucked up too, buy yeah high hopes for tonight get my tier 15 done
Yh deffo mate lol just got my top 3 - 10 matches just need fire controller, rank 15 and 5th mission on tier 1 then this game is going back to the storrrrres.

Quote:

Old 10-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #60
Don Stenners

Don Stenners's Gamercard
In order to get the achievement Multiplayer: Tier 1. Do you have to complete all the missions on Tier 1 first???? Or can you do them later and just play online to get this achievement???

Completed

Godfather 2
Lost Via Domus
Don Stenners is offline   Reply With Quote