Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > NIER
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-29-2010, 05:09 AM   #1
knightdedede

Dedemaru's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Old School Book

Has anyone found a use for this yet? I know most raw materials go into building stronger weapons, but items like this and the dirty bag seem like they're worthless. I have 22 old school books in my inventory, a couple tree branches, a couple dirty bags. I just find it hard to believe any of these will come to use.

I also have 52 dented metal boards. I know that they are very much required for upgrading, but do I really need 52? I could make a decent buck from selling some of them, so does anyone know just how often they're used in weapon upgrading?
knightdedede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
PeRFeCK

PeRFeCK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i have 99 school books and like 99 used coloring books.......etc. they are used for absolutely nothing, as far as i know.

i would recommend not selling anything that isn't maxed out...just in case (unless you aren't going to upgrade all weapons). the last thing you want is to have sold something that you could easily get, and now have a hard time finding.

if you need money, check out the guide, you can make around 60k every 6-8 minutes.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:59 AM   #3
The Pink Pwner

The Pink Pwner's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
School Books: SPOILER ALERT

I never found a use for them. I think they were suppose to symbolize the age of the shade you just defeated, though. The little ones had coloring books; the medium ones had school books; the larger ones had technical books. I think there was one more book version, but I can't remember it. I think it was meant to add the the heartbreak of the fact that you were killing children.
The Pink Pwner is offline   Reply With Quote