PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Rate 1-10
10/10- Best game of the generation 13 9.42%
9/10 66 47.83%
8/10 38 27.54%
7/10 9 6.52%
6/10 7 5.07%
5/10 1 0.72%
4/10 1 0.72%
3/10 1 0.72%
2/10 1 0.72%
1/10- Worst game I have ever played 1 0.72%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #1
damtalldylan
 
damtalldylan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 505

damtalldylan's Gamercard
How good is this game?

I can't decide whether to buy AC III or Far Cry 3. Is this game as good as everyone says it is? What are some positives/negatives of the game?
__________________
R.I.P Xbox #1 10/1/08 (Cause of death: E 74)
R.I.P Xbox #2 8/30/9 (Cause of death: Faulty Disk drive)
Xbox #3 Retired 6/27/11 (Sold)
Xbox #4 (Slim) Alive


128th RANKED in MASSACHUSETTS






eBay auctions HERE
damtalldylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
bob101910
 
bob101910's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 753

bob101910 rfp's Gamercard
Haven't played AC3 yet, but I heard it's not that good from friends that are big AC fans. Far Cry 3 is simply amazing
__________________
Completed Games - 39 Retail - 40 XBLA - 29 WP7/8 - 6 W8 - 2 X1
http://completedgames.webs.com/
(Updated 07/10/14)
Most Recent: Guacamelee (X1)
bob101910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
Shiftie
 
Shiftie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,611

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
On a scale from 1 to 10 this is about 100000 times better than AC3. Better written, better gameplay, better everything, AND not loaded with glitches, bugs or other things that a lazy developer adds to make you want to turn a game disc into a frisbie.
__________________

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:18 PM   #4
Sarsage
 
Sarsage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sunderland, England
Posts: 633

sarsage's Gamercard
I never wanted to put down Far Cry 3 and I never wanted to put AC3 back into my xbox.
Sarsage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 PM   #5
ChickinOnaChain
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6,331

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'm thourghly disappointed in it. It seems like it went from being an exciting, adventure FPS, to a droll, craftmatic RPG. FC 2 is tons better than this. Something will have to happen soon, for me to go on playing it.
__________________

ChickinOnaChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
Direkin
 
Direkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 香Hong Kong港
Posts: 2,277

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsage View Post
I never wanted to put down Far Cry 3 and I never wanted to put AC3 back into my xbox.
Is AC3 really that bad? It's on my short list for next purchase.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:44 AM   #7
Kite87
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 310

Kite87's Gamercard
AC3 is a good game better then 1 and revelations. It should have been pushed back a few months to iron out all the bugs. The story is a bit crap compared to the others and Conner is not a great character compared to Ezio, but honestly nobody could have followed Ezio he is one of the main reasons AC is as big as it is.

Far Cry 3 is a great game, better then AC3. I'm not a big fan of FPS's so it's shocking how much I like it.
__________________
Kite87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:51 AM   #8
Xerofox
were given today
 
Xerofox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Netherlands, Utrecht
Posts: 2,401

Xerofox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Staff Club - Xerofox   SOTF Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftie View Post
On a scale from 1 to 10 this is about 100000 times better than AC3. Better written, better gameplay, better everything, AND not loaded with glitches, bugs or other things that a lazy developer adds to make you want to turn a game disc into a frisbie.
I love Far Cry 3 but to say that the story is better than the one in AC 3 is just not true. And calling the developer lazy is funny since Ubisoft Montreal made both games. Like I said before, I love Far Cry 3 but AC3 is my GOTY.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Is AC3 really that bad? It's on my short list for next purchase.
No, people judge games by the amount of glitches in the game but no game nowadays gets released without glitches.

Ontopic: If you want a shooter go get FC3 and if you want an action/adventure just go for AC3. Both games are contenders for GOTY.
__________________
Xerofox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:53 AM   #9
cheevo360
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: West London (Middlesex), England
Posts: 2,233

BurstGamer Jedi's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I voted as 9 out of 10.

Really I wish vote allow put 9.5 anyway I gave game 95%
cheevo360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:26 AM   #10
Grummy
 
Grummy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 723

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerofox View Post

No, people judge games by the amount of glitches in the game but no game nowadays gets released without glitches.
That's just not really true at all you know. There are plenty of reasons to dislike AC 3, and very few of them are anything to do with glitches which, every person who was played and loved a Bethesda game, will happily ignore.

As for FC3, let me put it this way, Shooters are at best my 3rd favourite genre, and I have enjoyed this as much as I have any RPG or RTS game (my 1st and 2nd favourite genres). This year I have played an awesome RTS and an awesome RPG, but THIS is my personal pick for GotY. I'm picking a shooter over an RPG and an RTS game. It is THAT good.
__________________


http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #11
Shiftie
 
Shiftie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In a van, down by the river
Posts: 3,611

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Road Map - Diamond   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Platinum   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Staff Club - Shiftie   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerofox View Post
I love Far Cry 3 but to say that the story is better than the one in AC 3 is just not true. And calling the developer lazy is funny since Ubisoft Montreal made both games. Like I said before, I love Far Cry 3 but AC3 is my GOTY.

No, people judge games by the amount of glitches in the game but no game nowadays gets released without glitches.
Yea, saying lazy was stupid, I should have said rushed. Really, I expect games to be playable when I get them, but with it being an Assassin's Creed game I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up, though Revelations worked a lot better for me than Brotherhood, so I did.

I won't even bother arguing about story, since obviously that's based entirely on opinion, but AC3 was glitched and poorly designed to the point where I have yet to even finish the game after far too much time trying to finish it. On the other hand, FC3 worked fine for me, even the climbing worked better than it did for me in AC3, which I found hilarious. But, even without the glitches the AC series feels too tedious to be enjoyable at this point and rather silly at times (though I really did like the boat missions).

Anyway, like you said just figure out which genre you like more when deciding which one to get.
__________________

(^Literally the coolest part of SWTOR)

Last edited by Shiftie; 12-10-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Shiftie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #12
TaiCoon
 
TaiCoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218

TaiCooon's Gamercard
For me it is a 7/10 because it is far away from being perfect.

- way too short campaign
- dead island! after clearing all outposts
- good grafics but very bad framerate
- flat sounds overall
- too less guns
- no attachments for the AK47
Edit:
- weapons dont jam anymore (loved this feature in FC2)

All in all i had a lot more fun with Far Cry 2
__________________

Last edited by TaiCoon; 12-10-2012 at 02:15 PM.
TaiCoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #13
DJ RJester
 
DJ RJester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Brighton, UK
Posts: 499

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - troy0891   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
This is definitely the best Far Cry game and I would recommend buying it. I like assassins creed but the games are getting so repetitive (not played Ass Creed 3 yet though, but I do have it).
__________________

Thanks to KillerBEA for this awesome signature

Gamertag = DJ RJester
Please don't send random friend requests without a message.

Game Completion Percentage, only 83.14% 15/04/13, 85.48% 23/09/13, 87.07% 06/04/14
Game Completion Percentage now 88.16% 14/08/14 (still need 327 achievements on previously played games to get to 90%)

100% Completions on all Xbox One Games & apps
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #14
SuNuS
 
SuNuS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 489

SuNuS's Gamercard
I've loved every minute of it!
__________________

Sig by Gackt
SuNuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:38 AM   #15
Jet1337
 
Jet1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,193

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How the fuck can you say FC2 is better than this? For that to be true, this game has to suck worse than Sneak King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiCoon View Post
For me it is a 7/10 because it is far away from being perfect.

- way too short campaign
- dead island! after clearing all outposts
- good grafics but very bad framerate
- flat sounds overall
- too less guns
- no attachments for the AK47

All in all i had a lot more fun with Far Cry 2
You can have better sounds and framerate on the pc version. Actually, you can pretty much have the opposite of everything you've listed on the pc version.
__________________

Last edited by Jet1337; 12-10-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Jet1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:43 AM   #16
Axel Desade
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gummo, Ohio
Posts: 741

CherryAvalanche's Gamercard
I voted 7, the singleplayer is fun, but the co-op I found to be a bit lacking. MP is decent but nothing that I can see myself playing months from now.

SP has it's flaws. Sound (might just be for me, not sure) seems a little out of sync and far off, as though the people who are talking are standing in a tin shack 5 feet away instead of next to me. Visuals, while not bad, do bug out a bit. The hunting/wanted dead missions get a bit repetitive and boring. The game in general is a bit too easy. Main story is too short. The falls that kill you are far too short. Aside from that it was good, and I am enjoying it thoroughly despite my complaints. Co-op is pretty bad. Way too linear. I was hoping for something more similar to SP, just with multiple people. MP is pretty good. the map editor is a lot of fun, definitely one of the best parts of the game.
__________________
Current Obsessions:


Axel Desade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #17
TaiCoon
 
TaiCoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218

TaiCooon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
How the fuck can you say FC2 is better than this? For that to be true, this game has to suck worse than Sneak King.
How the fuck i can say that? Because i had alot more fun with FC2!!!!
This is my opinion and i dont care if you dont like it.
I posted a list of reasons why i prefer FC2 over FC3.

EDIT: i forgot the most important thing in the list.
- weapons dont jam anymore
I love this feature in FC2 because that makes every battle unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
You can have better sounds and framerate on the pc version. Actually, you can pretty much have the opposite of everything you've listed on the pc version.
I dont own FC3 for PC and i giv a shhhhh about the PC Version.
FC2 is imo better then FC3 on consoles.
Reasons why? See the list i posted already.

All you said dont change anything about my vote and opinion.
__________________

Last edited by TaiCoon; 12-10-2012 at 02:13 PM.
TaiCoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 01:41 PM   #18
upindat
 
upindat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 2,478

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Never played any of the AC games. My kiddo plays them but from what i have seen nothing i would enjoy. I hated far cry 2. Tried to get into it twice and i has always gone back to gamefly. But i am loving this game. I gave it a 9. A GOTY consideration for sure in my book. I have not touched the mp or co op but everthing in sp is fucking awesome so far.
__________________
f
Sig by Alabastermatt
upindat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:31 PM   #19
Hoborg
Banned User
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 1,195

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yeah whatever you do, don't buy AC3. It's worth a rental to just to marvel at how bad it is.

It's really not an assassin's game since all the traditional assassination is replaced with more open-combat scenarios.

Ironically, the only thing I enjoyed was wolf pack in MP. Never gets old getting a quadruple multikill with randomers haha.

No but seriously AC3 is the runner for most disappointing game of the year along with these disappointments:

Resident evil 6
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 3 (ending only)
Hoborg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #20
Direkin
 
Direkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 香Hong Kong港
Posts: 2,277

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborg View Post
No but seriously AC3 is the runner for most disappointing game of the year along with these disappointments:

Resident evil 6
Max Payne 3
Mass Effect 3 (ending only)
Bit off topic, but didn't they change the ending of ME3 after all the complaints? I haven't touched it in a while and I see new DLC is out as well.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:31 PM   #21
mr wong tong
 
mr wong tong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 363

mr wong tong's Gamercard
This game has the worst fucking story i have ever seen in a long time. I love a story and don't mind a bad one but this one Jesus Christ. THE TAHTAAUH JASON MYSTIC POWERS.

Game play wise it's pretty great. The hunting missions are fun (i'd say extremely fun but 3 sniper bullets to a tigers head to kill him? okay then) however once you upgrade the bags there isn't much point for hunting at all. The money is minimal and there's nothing else. Rakyat, driving and all the mini games are alright but honestly they didn't hold my attention for more than an hour. Running around exploring the map is great. Liberating forts is superb but here's where the biggest problem lies. Once everything is liberated it's empty. Once you beat the game there's about 10 bloody enemies on the world map. it's over. open game world. Nothing to do. lolwat. Oh yeah and the co op campaign is pretty shitty. They take a lot away and add nothing. Didn't buy the game so i cant comment on online (bloody passes)

Honestly though having played them both i'd say get assassins creed first. Buy far cry later. It'll drop by then double bonus.

Assassins creed is pretty superb. boring as hell at the beginning because it hold my hand so hard but when the world opens up it's fun. The navy sections are the greatest thing i've played on a game in a while. The music is beautiful and the amount of things to do will keep you for a while.

Downsides for ass creed are there too though. Press B then X to win. Number 2 felt like i needed a weapon. On this one i'm the fucking batman surrounded by 10 guys take them all out in 20 seconds. Using additional weapons like poison darts is fun but as when you don't need to there's no point. Story missions can be pretty crappy at times and the side missions in them for a full sync rate are shitty and make no sense. Believe me some will frustrate. Money is useless unless you need basics like arrows or a map. Collection items make no sense for peg leg pete, no real rewards for certain items such as the pages, horses don't control the best and they say Connor is a crappy hero (generic story he may have but i like the guy)

Think of it like this. Do you feel like stabbing a lion in the face today. Or do you feel like playing god stabbing random civilians while screaming WHERE IS CHARLES LEE.

Last edited by mr wong tong; 12-10-2012 at 08:34 PM.
mr wong tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
SmS
 
SmS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lithuania
Posts: 56
Send a message via Skype™ to SmS

S1mmas's Gamercard
Must play game
__________________



SmS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #23
Kite87
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 310

Kite87's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wong tong View Post
Once everything is liberated it's empty. Once you beat the game there's about 10 bloody enemies on the world map. it's over. open game world. Nothing to do. lolwat.
If you shoot at you own gang members they will attack you problem solved.

Charles Lee was a pretty crappy enemy he was missing for a most of the game and when he did show his head the game gave no explanation of why he was such a tit. It did not help that the end mission was badly made and the smallest mistake meant doing the whole bloody thing over.
__________________
Kite87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 03:07 AM   #24
Jet1337
 
Jet1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,193

Jet1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiCoon View Post
I dont own FC3 for PC and i giv a shhhhh about the PC Version.
FC2 is imo better then FC3 on consoles.
Reasons why? See the list i posted already.

All you said dont change anything about my vote and opinion.
I think you WOULD give a shit about the pc version if your parents had better jobs so they could buy you something better than a fucking console to play games on. Because like I said, if you DID play the pc version, all the things you said you didn't like about this game can be fixed on the pc.

And if you like FC2 more than FC3 that's your issue, but your reason for liking FC2 over FC3 are fucking stupid at best because they're problems that can be fixed.
__________________
Jet1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #25
TaiCoon
 
TaiCoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 218

TaiCooon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
I think you WOULD give a shit about the pc version if your parents had better jobs so they could buy you something better than a fucking console to play games on. Because like I said, if you DID play the pc version, all the things you said you didn't like about this game can be fixed on the pc.

And if you like FC2 more than FC3 that's your issue, but your reason for liking FC2 over FC3 are fucking stupid at best because they're problems that can be fixed.
I write it only for you again.
This is MY opinion! And i dont care if the pc version is perfect because i am a console gamer. And the console version isnt perfect.
Do you get this into your small, ignorant brain?
I am comparing the console version of Fc2 and Fc3 and why the hell are talking about the pc version? o.O
DAMN!... You are as stupid as Shabba -.-

Discusion is over!
__________________
TaiCoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:08 PM   #26
Crimson Ridley
 
Crimson Ridley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,129

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Platinum   Staff Club - dakisbac   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet1337 View Post
I think you WOULD give a shit about the pc version if your parents had better jobs so they could buy you something better than a fucking console to play games on. Because like I said, if you DID play the pc version, all the things you said you didn't like about this game can be fixed on the pc.

And if you like FC2 more than FC3 that's your issue, but your reason for liking FC2 over FC3 are fucking stupid at best because they're problems that can be fixed.
Way to troll, moron. Why did you need to bring parents in to this? Are you saying that because his opinion doesn't match yours, he's a child?

Keep in mind, you're the one who needs to resort to curse words to win an argument, throwing a tantrum because somebody doesn't think the same as you. Your posts are full of irony. Maybe I should call your parents in to this, to prove a point, too?
__________________

Many thanks to Cpt Slaugh7er (xboxachievements.com) for the signature!

My xba account: Crimson Ridley
My PSN account: CrimsonRidley

R.I.P. to the most wonderful person to have ever lived; my Nanna. 03/11/1932 - 06/10/2013. You will be forever remembered, and forever missed. I love you so much.
Crimson Ridley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #27
i fist brown i
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,111

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
would've clicked 10/10, but didnt want to title it as "best of this gen."

definitely one of the best games i've ever played on 360 though.

Red Dead Redemption was the absolute best this gen (possibly ever).
__________________

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:17 PM   #28
Direkin
 
Direkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: 香Hong Kong港
Posts: 2,277

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
Red Dead Redemption was the absolute best this gen (possibly ever).
I guess some of you would say it's overrated, but I wish they released that in stereo 3D. That scene where you first cross the river into Mexico? Actually, all of the landscape in Mexico was quite stunning.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #29
i fist brown i
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,111

i fist brown i's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
I guess some of you would say it's overrated, but I wish they released that in stereo 3D. That scene where you first cross the river into Mexico? Actually, all of the landscape in Mexico was quite stunning.
well, in my eyes, 3D is not over-rated... just overpriced.
__________________

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #30
pandaliamcod6
 
pandaliamcod6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 544

xG i GeNoCiDeZ's Gamercard
The lead writer for Far Cry 3 is the same as Assassin's Creed III
__________________


50,000 G 28/01/2013
pandaliamcod6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.