Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Iron Man 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #1
donbozza

Donbozza's Gamercard
Anger Management

Has anyone unlocked this one yet? I've destroyed as many buildings as I can in a few different areas and it hasn't unlocked.

Which level is it supposed to be? The area before you fight Crimson Dynamo?

EDIT: Alright, got it now. It is the area with the objective "Access the facility subnet", there are a bunch of marked buildings, hit them all with your Uni beam which blows the roof completely off (I think this was my problem, I was using other weapons previously and there were always a couple of sheets of roofing left). I had destroyed a few of the smaller buildings before I started using the Uni beam on the marked buildings so I'm not sure if they count or not, but as soon as I hit the last marked building the achievement popped.

Last edited by donbozza; 05-02-2010 at 02:18 AM.
donbozza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:58 AM   #2
Darth Cuda

Darth Cuda's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Or you can just start lobbing missiles and Rockets as Warmachine. I was having so much fun blowing shit up that I forgot all about the ach. Till it poped but I still took down a few remaining buildings haha.
Old 05-05-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
Jay Leon Hart

Jay Leon Hart's Gamercard
I can confirm that just destroying the marked buildings will not unlock the achievement, however after destroying a few fuel tanks and small buildings it unlocked for me.
Jay Leon Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:50 AM   #4
Madfrog0

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
what level was that in?
Old 05-06-2010, 03:21 AM   #5
donbozza

Donbozza's Gamercard
level 3, after you fly out of the building.

Jay Leon Hart: thanks for clarifying that, I'd already destroyed a few smaller buildings before I started on the marked ones so I wasn't sure.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:30 AM   #6
aussiestatic
Banned User

I stupidly used the computer now I have to do it all again. oh well.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
CaptainAmericaReborn

Theokoles's Gamercard
What a horrible game!
Old 05-19-2010, 12:37 PM   #8
IIMr PerfectII

IIMr PerfectII's Gamercard
captain america reborn why did u write horrible game on the anger management achievement thread this is the anger management thread not complain about the game thread . now with level 3 destroy all the buildings with the yellow squares and silos once i did that i went across the lake to where u have to protect natasha i did that section first beat all the planes robots etc. and then it was a cutscene and i got my achievement
IIMr PerfectII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:13 PM   #9
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I destroyed every building slate I could find when it asked me to Access Facility Subnet but didnt get achievement. Also destroyed every small building and silo but no luck. I'm going to try again now, so if anyone has anymore advice it would be appreciated.

Also is it just the one area of the marked buildings that I need to destroy? Or do I need to go over to the area with Natasha before activating the computer. Thanks

EDIT: Ok I got it my very next go

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387

Last edited by Seany Show; 05-21-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:45 AM   #10
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
does it unlock as you play or during cutscene? I destroyed every roof, building, and silo and it didn't unlock. I then died (I'm on hard mode) and all of the buildings reset back to normal again.

EDIT: Just do this on easy, as being killed will reset the level's condition. The enemies count as part of the base, so though it doesn't happen at a cutscene you will want to continue on with the subnet to spawn the next batch.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 09-09-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:20 PM   #11
Mickey McMicks

Mickey McMicks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by donbozza View Post
Has anyone unlocked this one yet? I've destroyed as many buildings as I can in a few different areas and it hasn't unlocked.

Which level is it supposed to be? The area before you fight Crimson Dynamo?

EDIT: Alright, got it now. It is the area with the objective "Access the facility subnet", there are a bunch of marked buildings, hit them all with your Uni beam which blows the roof completely off (I think this was my problem, I was using other weapons previously and there were always a couple of sheets of roofing left). I had destroyed a few of the smaller buildings before I started using the Uni beam on the marked buildings so I'm not sure if they count or not, but as soon as I hit the last marked building the achievement popped.

Your weapon doesn't matter. You have to destroy some of the unmarked buildings too, like the silos and little shed like things on top of the bigger buildings.
Mickey McMicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
Chada Darkmane

Chada Darkmane's Gamercard
Be aware that this achievement can bug out. i have destroyed every single destructable item in all 3 bases twice now and it hasnt unlocked.