PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Top Spin 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
Tron

erton's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Bright Idea   Rainbow Six Runner-up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Halo 2
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide

Thanks to KDog as usual, for his achievement guide submission:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/h...ail&gameID=108
Tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:31 PM   #2
The Pants Party
You're Not Invited

Za Pantsupati's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Diamond   Staff - Super Moderator   Micro Guide - Platinum   15,000 Posts   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Shiftie   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold   Referrals - Gold
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
I just want people to know that "End Career With 1,000 Points" is INCORRECT on that guide. It takes over 2,000 seasonal points to reach #1 ranked, but your Career Points are only earned by winning tournaments and are tallied at the end of the season.

I got to ranked #1 and then simmed the rest of my career, thinking I would get the 1k point achievement at the end like the guide says, but I only ended my career with about 560 Points. Just a fair warning, since I'm at 750/1000 in this game because of that guide. I'll be re-renting soon probably, but yeah.

Edit: I did indeed re-rent this game, and according to my Live Eye profile, it took 11 hours to do the 1,000 Career Points achievement alone. I trained and got all 60 stars in my first 2 years, then won every tournament in the next 2 years and I had 1,051 after year 4, then simmed year 5 for the achievement. Make sure you get this on your first career, because it's a bitch to do another career for it...

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by The Pants Party; 04-05-2007 at 05:49 AM.
The Pants Party is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 08:21 PM   #3
daddy exec

DADDY EXEC's Gamercard
ts 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party View Post
I just want people to know that "End Career With 1,000 Points" is INCORRECT on that guide. It takes over 2,000 seasonal points to reach #1 ranked, but your Career Points are only earned by winning tournaments and are tallied at the end of the season.

I got to ranked #1 and then simmed the rest of my career, thinking I would get the 1k point achievement at the end like the guide says, but I only ended my career with about 560 Points. Just a fair warning, since I'm at 750/1000 in this game because of that guide. I'll be re-renting soon probably, but yeah.

Edit: I did indeed re-rent this game, and according to my Live Eye profile, it took 11 hours to do the 1,000 Career Points achievement alone. I trained and got all 60 stars in my first 2 years, then won every tournament in the next 2 years and I had 1,051 after year 4, then simmed year 5 for the achievement. Make sure you get this on your first career, because it's a bitch to do another career for it...
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT POINT. I CANNOT BELIEVE NO ONE HAS MADE IT VERY CLEAR! EVEN MY FRIEND WHO RECOMMENDED THIS GAME DIDN'T WARN ME! (YEAH...WHO NEEDS ENEMIES...RIGHT?)
daddy exec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 AM   #4
Gulan Rouge

Gulan Rouge's Gamercard
When I did this I got it on the first time but I don't think i simmed any or much of it at all. So maybe that's why.
Gulan Rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:22 PM   #5
NijnKonijn

trade

anyone wants to trade achievements?

add me "NijnKonijn"
NijnKonijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:45 AM   #6
revenge7777

revenge u 2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The link doesnt work?
revenge7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:59 PM   #7
LaCara Cicatriz

MonsieurSquash's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
hmmmm.....this is a hard game at first but you just keep playing and you'll get there.....i learned it quickly because i play tennis....basically just drive them left and right with "b" or topspin shots
Old 06-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
p0rtfan

p0rtfan's Gamercard
Heres how i got the 100 points in my Career :

End of Season 1 : 36 points (just won all minor tournaments. Do training when not doing tournaments)

End of Season 2 : 112 points (Won all minor AND major tournaments, Train as much as possible)
Note : All training was completed by the end of Season 2

End of season 3 : 576 points (Won every single tournament, by now you should be able to sim all matches in minor tournaments, aswell as majors, and the first couple of rounds in Masters and Slams, depending on your world ranking.)

End of Season 4 : 971 points (Exactly the same as season 3, i dont know why i didnt get the same number of points though)

End of Season 5 : 1045 points (I only entered minor and major tournaments, and simmed every match ((making sure i won)). I knew this would be enough to finis the season with the required 1000 points)

SIMMING METHOD : When simming games, i wouldn't advise using 'Simulate Round' on the tournament screen, but actualy enter the match. Before the first serve, press LB. This will bring up simming options. Either pres X to simulate the whole set, or Y to simulate the individual game. This way, you can intervene if the match isn't going your way.
Fight Night Round 3 ~ CSI : Hard Evidence ~ Lost: Via Domus ~ Bully :Scholarship Edition ~ Top Spin 2 ~ NHL 07 ~ UEFA EURO 2008 (1st on x360a) ~ MX Vs ATV Untamed (2nd on x360a) ~ Crash Of The Titans ~ Cars : Mater National ~ Gun ~ Jumper ~ Avatar ~ Madden 06 ~ Fifa Street 3 (1000) ~ NBA 2K6 ~ Madden 09
100% Arcade (1)
UMK 3

Working on PGR4 -980/1250

p0rtfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 06:55 AM   #9
X monkfish69 X

Bumstink69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Link at the top of the page takes you back to the sites homepage. Can someone fix this for future ? ?

In the mean time I'll find the guide using the guide section on the homepage.
Old 10-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #10
cd6ez6nut6zz

DOU6CD6EZNUTZ6Z's Gamercard
i need help i cant get past the training it says i dont have enough money to do them and all i want to do is play
cd6ez6nut6zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:57 PM   #11
cd6ez6nut6zz

DOU6CD6EZNUTZ6Z's Gamercard
i figured it out
cd6ez6nut6zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 09:04 AM   #12
Korix

Send a message via AIM to Korix Send a message via MSN to Korix Send a message via Yahoo to Korix

Korix x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 7 MVP   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Well, post for the others that need it. I had the same problem where, even when playing all matches available to you at your low rank, you run out of money. Do you really have to wait for more tournaments to come up and just sit, doing nothing for weeks?

========================================
========================================

Korix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 08:26 PM   #13
Rolled

Send a message via MSN to Rolled

SmoBalls's Gamercard
Smile tp2

Thanks, needed help with the training and what not to build up.
Rolled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:11 AM   #14
Rolled

Send a message via MSN to Rolled

SmoBalls's Gamercard
Smile Thanks Tron

Thnaks for your help with this game, nearly completed jsut got a few online ones to do. thanks again
Rolled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 04:24 AM   #15
CuddlyClamShot

CuddlyPurrvert's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tron View Post
Thanks to KDog as usual, for his achievement guide submission:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/h...ail&gameID=108
Bad link, also the guide is apparently incorrect as far as the career 1,000 point Achievement.
CuddlyClamShot is offline   Reply With Quote