PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Game Room
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-03-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
TwistedEuclid

TwistedEuclid's Gamercard
Is Game Room dead?

My instinct as a gamer/consumer tells me this project is dying Big layoffs at Krome, huge delays, no information given.. hell, even stupid stuff like wrong info on the ticker tape in games (Game Pack 2 coming soon!)

What does everyone think?
TwistedEuclid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #2
sweatdog

Mr Sweatdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Microsoft has spent a lot promoting this thing. My gut tells me that Krome's out of the picture since the layoffs and Microsoft's trying to get another developer to take over the project, hence the delays and lack of communication.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
KNIGHTOFSERA

hyrulesknight's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
kinda wierd that this thing was pretty hyped by microsoft,and nothing has come out since original release.....dont think its dead....but I dont think its as alive as it should be
KNIGHTOFSERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
Dead Space Girl

Dead Space Girl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
No, Game Room called me just the other day and was all like "Heyyyyyyy girl, what's snappenin'?! You wanna go to Spaggo's with me?" And I was all like "IDK, last time you said you were going to pick up the check and you totes didn't." And Game Room was all like "Nah girl, don't be playin' me like that! You know I'm good for it, I'm all alive and kickin' up in this mother!"

To summarize, that doesn't sound like the words of someone who is supposed to be dead.
has any girls tried messaging any of the champs, getting the belts off them and trading it around? the champs mite listen to a girl asking for the achievement.
Dead Space Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #5
linktriforce007

Send a message via AIM to linktriforce007 Send a message via MSN to linktriforce007 Send a message via Yahoo to linktriforce007 Send a message via Skype™ to linktriforce007

linktriforce007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl View Post
No, Game Room called me just the other day and was all like "Heyyyyyyy girl, what's snappenin'?! You wanna go to Spaggo's with me?" And I was all like "IDK, last time you said you were going to pick up the check and you totes didn't." And Game Room was all like "Nah girl, don't be playin' me like that! You know I'm good for it, I'm all alive and kickin' up in this mother!"

To summarize, that doesn't sound like the words of someone who is supposed to be dead.
That's hysterical! XD

But, just because they aren't pumpin out the games the day they said they would, doesn't mean it's a dead horse. Hell, if it was; would we still be kickin it?

Latest Gamerscore Feats:

66666:
Monkey See Monkey Don't

80000:
Hard to the Core

linktriforce007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:00 AM   #6
Spoony Bard

spoonybard1984's Gamercard
With supposedly 100's of titles planned to get the Game Room treatment, it's far from dead. My excitement over the whole concept however, is another story.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
ApochWeiss

Send a message via AIM to ApochWeiss

Apoch x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Silver   x360a Representer   2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I think it's doing well for all the set backs it had. I still see people on my friends list playing it and would probably play it more with new games, which I'm excited for myself. I honestly am enjoying the Game Room more then some of the games available now. I doubt it's gonna die any time soon, especially since many completionists got fucked over already and got 5 pts tacked to their card without even really doing anything haha.

I personally am up to 800 pts, and I'm looking forward to getting more games when they come out. I'm grabbing two when they drop this morning and thinking MAYBE I'll grab a $20 card later today to get more instead of groceries haha.

Now with film and game reviews (just for fun)!

ApochWeiss is offline   Reply With Quote