PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Borderlands > Zombie Island of Dr. Ned
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
JollyGreenHerb

Unhappy Where to Go Help?!

I have downloaded the Zombie DLC and cant figure out where to go in order to play the missions, Can someone please direct me in the right direction. I dont know if you jave to be a certain level or so far in the game or what?

I know that you have to go to the jackobs cove area on the transportation pole thing. I cant find it on the list and i have tried to re-download the item and it still didnt work. If you can help me out at all that would be great, Thanks.

Last edited by Method; 05-04-2010 at 12:54 PM.
JollyGreenHerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:30 PM   #2
Agent Mantis

Agent Mantis's Gamercard
It should be on the very bottom of the list, even if you haven't activated the fast travel network its still accessible.
Agent Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #3
GRiMP02

MrGRiMP's Gamercard
Yes, you will always be able to teleport to Jakobs Cove, or any other DLC area.

The only thing i can think of....is that maybe your at a Catch-A-Ride pole, and not a teleport pole. This is pretty un-likely, i know....but totally possible!!

UNLESS of course....there are some kind of parental controls that i do not know about...

GRiMP02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:57 AM   #4
amuro98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyGreenHerb View Post
I have downloaded the Zombie DLC and cant figure out where to go in order to play the missions, Can someone please direct me in the right direction. I dont know if you jave to be a certain level or so far in the game or what?

I know that you have to go to the jackobs cove area on the transportation pole thing. I cant find it on the list and i have tried to re-download the item and it still didnt work. If you can help me out at all that would be great, Thanks.
For some reason when I downloaded this the first time it didn't "take". When I re-downloaded it (and the others) and then started the game, it displayed a pop-up informing me that the DLC was available.

From the New-U stations, you'll see Jakob's Cove - even before you've unlocked the instant teleport ability within the main story.
amuro98 is offline   Reply With Quote