PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Dante's Inferno > Trials of St. Lucia
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Rough strategy guide for EA trials

A strategy guide for individual trials wouldn't really be feasable but I hope this helps. Sometimes the biggest factor in passing a wave is how the enemies spawn and getting lucky. By this I mean that if on one of the "explosives only" waves with large enemies, if one of the big guys is too close to the edge a bomb can knock him over. This causes you to loose a life because he died from falling not the bomb. This happened to my partner and I MULTIPLE times when going for one of the bronze medals.

The single biggest advice I can give
1. WH0RE it up with your invincibility magic. Use it religiously to pass tougher waves and try to save magic if you know you have a "take no damage" wave coming up.

2. If you're out of magic on a "take no damage wave" just try to keep your distance and spam B. Sooner or later most enemies will fall to this technique. It's especially easy with Lucia as she can fly around above them.

3. On regular "kill the summoner" waves where you have a summoner that summons enemies that give you health and magic drops, if you don't have to a time limit leave the summoner alone and use the enemies to max out your health and magic before dropping the summoner to advance to the next wave.

4. On waves where you have to use "explosives only" leave the last enemy alive and throw the bomb guys into an empty area until you refill your health and magic.

5. LEARN the moves, this helps immensely. For instance when going for a combo (X-hit combo waves) with Lucia, when you mash X a few times she will spin up into the air. If this happens, hold LT and press A to do a diving attack into the enemies. Sometimes she'll land and sometimes she'll pop back up. If she goes up again hit LT + A again. Be ready to hit X or Y for combo continuation when she lands.

6. On 2-player trials that are "don't kill the prisoner", whichever player is nearest to the prisoner is the one it will try to chase. Have that player lure the prisoner into a remote corner while the other player destroys enemies. If there's an enemy following the prisoner luring player don't worry, just finish the rest of the enemies then peel off the enemies from the "bait" player one at a time or sneak in and lure the prisoner away from the other player just as they dash away from him.

7. On waves that are "marked for death", use one player to lure enemies away from marked ones. Enemies generally behave like the prisoner and chase whoever is closest. I held 4 enemies and 1 marked for death enemy away while my partner killed the 2nd marked for death enemy, then he came over and peeled off the marked for death enemy while I lured the others away.

8. On "kill summoner quickly" waves, keep your distance from the other player. If it's on the ravine stage where you can fall off the side easily, the summoner will alternate spawns from one end to the other so each person take an end. When you hit the summoner and it disappears to your partner's end, take a few steps away from the spot it appears at or it won't come back, which wastes time.

9. If you have the large minotaur enemies with wings, and a time limit, it's best to keep pummeling them after RT appears over their head rather than using RT to take their wings off. Sometimes that is. Usually, this will result in a faster kill because you don't have to fight them again to get another RT after ripping their wings off. Use discretion with this technique though as I found a few instances where ripping their wings off was preferable, usually on maps where I can fall over the edge and thus didn't want them flying around.

10. If you have "kill em quickly" on maps with bombs, don't just start laying into the nearest enemy. Sometimes it's beneficial to lure as many enemies as possible into a big group over a bomb then set it off. It takes some time, but saves you time in the long run due to damaging all enemies at once. The same holds true for "kill em quickly" with the rage powerups (not sure the name, but they are either blue or red glowing items depending on your character and send you into a fury mode). Group up the enemies, nab the rage powerup, then go to town on the group of enemies together so you get more bang for your buck with the powerup.

11. On 2-player waves with both airborne birds and ground enemies, have lucia fly around fighting the birds while dante handles the ground-based foes.

12. On waves where it's "explosives only" and you're fighting the flaming enemies, fly around with lucia shooting the flaming enemies to make them vulnerable while dante runs circles around them to lure in the kamikazee guys, which will finish them off promptly, sometimes in large groups or all at once.

13. Never forget your RT grab ability on the smaller enemies. Sometimes the "don't kill the prisoner" waves are as simple as using RT to grab a little guy after putting some distance from the prisoner and using X to punish the little fella. This makes avoiding the prisoner much, much easier.

14. If you're hitting the B button much on marked for death or don't kill the prisoner waves, you're probably going to fail. The B button is too indiscriminate and will cause you to hit the wrong enemy too often. Learn to use your moves to be selective. On 2 player, use the strategy above. On one player, all I can tell you is to follow my above advice and practice.

15. Practice on the single player Gold medal trial Path to Enlightment. You'll face a lot of different situations against tough enemies, and you have infinite lives so you can keep trying different techniques in different wave types till you find one that works good for you.

16. Against the large flaming minotaurs on maps without traps the "easiest" strategy is to keep dashing around the arena to get as much distance as possible from them then spam B. It may take hundreds of hits, but it's easier than close-up fighting which can get you dead quickly. I tested this strategy against the 3 flaming fellas at the end of the single player, infinite lives, gold medal trial and it worked but took forever. Mixing this strategy with your RB + LB rage and your invincibility shield to get in close speeds things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Don't take away our ability to test drive the cheese!

Last edited by lifeexpectancy; 05-04-2010 at 10:37 AM.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
lifeexpectancy

Reserved for future tips and tricks.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Some additions I'd like to make:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexpectancy View Post
5. LEARN the moves, this helps immensely. For instance when going for a combo (X-hit combo waves) with Lucia, when you mash X a few times she will spin up into the air. If this happens, hold LT and press A to do a diving attack into the enemies. Sometimes she'll land and sometimes she'll pop back up. If she goes up again hit LT + A again. Be ready to hit X or Y for combo continuation when she lands.
You don't need to worry about her popping up in the air if you tap slowly. 1st tap (upwards sweep), 2nd tap (downwards sweep), 3rd tap (Short spiral), 4th tap (large spiral). After the large spiral, if you hit again, she pops up, so chill out for just under a sec, and you can repeat the moves w/o the combo resetting. You have a pretty big window. There's a single player trial where you have to get a 250 combo with her, and this method nets it every time.

Dante's go to attack for multiple enemies is + (draws them all in), + (launches them), (double jump), + (Fierce spiral attack which shreds up the enemies). However, don't use this on enemies with a purple symbol above their head, since they are protected from cross attacks by the heretics, which you need to take out first.

When facing off with high health enemies (gluttons, demons etc.) and you need a powerful attack to take em out quick, Lucia's strongest attack is the combo where she does overhead spins. Dante's I believe is just mashing + (Their second and third strikes are unblockable, and combined with rage are especially effective)

Quote:
6. On 2-player trials that are "don't kill the prisoner", whichever player is nearest to the prisoner is the one it will try to chase. Have that player lure the prisoner into a remote corner while the other player destroys enemies. If there's an enemy following the prisoner luring player don't worry, just finish the rest of the enemies then peel off the enemies from the "bait" player one at a time or sneak in and lure the prisoner away from the other player just as they dash away from him.

7. On waves that are "marked for death", use one player to lure enemies away from marked ones. Enemies generally behave like the prisoner and chase whoever is closest. I held 4 enemies and 1 marked for death enemy away while my partner killed the 2nd marked for death enemy, then he came over and peeled off the marked for death enemy while I lured the others away.
Use the differences in speed of enemies against them. For example, babies are extremely fast, so you can just run away from the prisoner, the babies will follow, and you can take em out altogether rather than having to grab one at a time. Or if the faster enemies are the ones you have to keep alive, you can lure them away, and snipe over their heads with an aerial +

Aerial + is your go to attack for both characters for singling out one enemy from the rest. The + from the ground is also good for attacking single enemies (with Lucia you launch them, Dante needs to press it again to launch them. Once you have your singled out enemy in the air with you, just mash and you will descend very slowly will laying into them)

Quote:
8. On "kill summoner quickly" waves, keep your distance from the other player. If it's on the ravine stage where you can fall off the side easily, the summoner will alternate spawns from one end to the other so each person take an end. When you hit the summoner and it disappears to your partner's end, take a few steps away from the spot it appears at or it won't come back, which wastes time.
In co-op, when one person is attacking the summoner at one end, the other should grab () as many small enemies as possible (Minions, babies, birds) and kill them. Why? Because while the summoner is summoning these small-fries, she is vulnerable, and will not move to the other side of the arena, allowing you lay into her for longer.

Quote:
9. If you have the large minotaur enemies with wings, and a time limit, it's best to keep pummeling them after RT appears over their head rather than using RT to take their wings off. Sometimes that is. Usually, this will result in a faster kill because you don't have to fight them again to get another RT after ripping their wings off. Use discretion with this technique though as I found a few instances where ripping their wings off was preferable, usually on maps where I can fall over the edge and thus didn't want them flying around.
This I don't agree with. Always cut off their wings. Not only can they not fly, but they can't block your attacks anymore either. They also lose their ability to attack from distance. I don't see any downside to cutting off their wings.

Quote:
10. If you have "kill em quickly" on maps with bombs, don't just start laying into the nearest enemy. Sometimes it's beneficial to lure as many enemies as possible into a big group over a bomb then set it off. It takes some time, but saves you time in the long run due to damaging all enemies at once. The same holds true for "kill em quickly" with the rage powerups (not sure the name, but they are either blue or red glowing items depending on your character and send you into a fury mode). Group up the enemies, nab the rage powerup, then go to town on the group of enemies together so you get more bang for your buck with the powerup.
On the two arenas where you can fall off the edge, Suicide seeds will knock multiple enemies off the edge. Also charged attacks will work on single enemies, as will the Ice Charge magic.

Quote:
11. On 2-player waves with both airborne birds and ground enemies, have lucia fly around fighting the birds while dante handles the ground-based foes.
Birds all die with one grab ()

Quote:
12. On waves where it's "explosives only" and you're fighting the flaming enemies, fly around with lucia shooting the flaming enemies to make them vulnerable while dante runs circles around them to lure in the kamikazee guys, which will finish them off promptly, sometimes in large groups or all at once.
Personally, I find if Dante activates his shield magic, and then uses + he can freeze all the enemies, draw them all in together with the bombs. This is even more effective if Lucia runs around getting close to all the bombs before Dante pulls them in. This will trigger their explosive sequences, so once the get pulled in, they explode instantly.

Quote:
13. Never forget your RT grab ability on the smaller enemies. Sometimes the "don't kill the prisoner" waves are as simple as using RT to grab a little guy after putting some distance from the prisoner and using X to punish the little fella. This makes avoiding the prisoner much, much easier.
Absolving them with takes out the risk of you killing the prisoner with your sweep/slam animation when you punish the small enemies.

All in all, good job, nice tips
Old 05-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #4
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Some tips for specific enemies:

Birds
Jump up, hit Easy instant death

Minions/Babies
from the ground. to punish if you want to damage other people on the map, to absolve if you don't want to damage the prisoner or unmarked enemies.

Heretics (Wizards)
If purple marks are above the heads of enemies, take out these guys first as they are protecting the enemies from cross attacks ( combos)

The way to take them out is + combos, launching them into the air. Once they are in the air, lay into them with the

Spinning enemies
If they're spinning, when they come towards you, a quick counter () stops the spin, and stuns them for a long period of time. Magic like the Cross/Ice Charge, or the Suicide seeds, also interrupts their spins.

Damned crusaders (Shielded enemies)
With Dante: Jump above them and hold down , or spam in the air (so you don't move forwards) from a distance. This will take out their shields, which is essential before you get started on combo challenges.

With Lucia: Charged attacks to remove shields.

All the powerful, high-health enemies
Dante: + repeatedly
Lucia: repeatedly

The second and third strikes of each combo are unblockable.

Gluttons
Use the above mentioned attacks from the side. Although attacking from behind seems like a good idea to avoid their vomit, they can shit you too

Flying demons
When they're in the air, a quick aerial combo will knock them down. Then repeat the above-mentioned attacks. Their wings will occasionally block you, but once you rip off their wings, they're cake since they cannot fly, block or attack from distance.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
lifeexpectancy

Thx for the additions fellas, hopefully ppl find this thread helpful. I'm down to my last 4 SP and 3 two-player trials now. Work the next 3 days though so I'll prob finish it this weekend.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #6
Evo Kazz

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Whats the best combo for summoners? Using Lucia.

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
lifeexpectancy

For summoners with lucia I usually tap Y a couple times at a moderate distance to close in so that the last few overhead Y attacks after that land on the summoner since they do the most damage.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 10:40 PM   #8
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

A really quick way for killing summoners in co-op I discovered just now in my last trial, is to get both players together next to the summoner, and both of you hit (as Lucia) + or (as Dante) + at the same time. This way you do double the damage before she disappears.

This is essential for the final wave on the trial "Ascension"
Old 05-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
lifeexpectancy

I'll have to try that. The last wave of Ascension is exactly the one that gave us trouble. IMHO I think Ascension is the hardest 2-player trial in the game simply because the one of the platinum trials has infinite lives and the other is all bombs so it's easy.

Quote:
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #10
LM1410

LoveMuffin1410's Gamercard
nice write up, this is probably going to help.

Last edited by LM1410; 05-04-2010 at 11:32 PM.
LM1410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 10:12 AM   #11
Imp3RiuM

xxImp3RiuMxx's Gamercard
Hello,
I search partner for 15 EA Trials.
If you're interested send me invitation !
GT: xxImp3RiuMxx
Imp3RiuM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #12
ModernViking

Send a message via AIM to ModernViking

ModernViking's Gamercard
Be sure too..

If your having alot of trouble remember it is easy to set up the trial you are frustrated on and practice a little
~Hangman's NOOSE 1:46:74~

ModernViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernViking View Post
If your having alot of trouble remember it is easy to set up the trial you are frustrated on and practice a little
Unfortunately EA cheats and creates waves which are well over the budget that you can use in creating your own trials

However, this is still good advice. You can create trails with lots of a specific enemy that you're not good against, and find which attacks seem to work best for you against them.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:54 AM   #14
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I am having difficulty killing the large group of gluttons within 2 minutes at the end of Journey Through Hell. I gather all the rage orbs to fill my meter and go to town on them with Lucia's Y combo, but I can never seem to kill them fast enough.

Any tips?
Old 05-11-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
I am having difficulty killing the large group of gluttons within 2 minutes at the end of Journey Through Hell. I gather all the rage orbs to fill my meter and go to town on them with Lucia's Y combo, but I can never seem to kill them fast enough.

Any tips?
Don't use all the bombs too quickly. Hit the one in the middle to start you off, but for the others to be effective, you need to be surrounded when hitting them. Also, spam your cross ice charge magic thing. It's the most powerful attack you have. Once you kill someone, your whole health and mana bars are basically refilled, and you can repeat.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #16
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver
Well, there are no bombs on that wave, but I'll give the magic a shot. I'd been focusing on only using the strong attack.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #17
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamKet View Post
Well, there are no bombs on that wave, but I'll give the magic a shot. I'd been focusing on only using the strong attack.
My mistake, must have been thinking about a different trial. How close were you to beating it w/o using magic?
Old 05-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
HamKet

Ham Salad's Gamercard

My closest was one glutton left at 3 seconds to go, and the RT symbol appeared above him at 1 second. There are somewhere between six and eight gluttons in the wave.

Overall, that trial is really easy, but I can't seem to finish it.
Old 05-16-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
fredoche

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyldeWolf View Post
Some tips for specific enemies:
Thanks a lot for these tips WyldeWolf

I'm having trouble with EA Solo Trial #24, Arena 1/1, Wave 3/5.
I have to kill a powerful Minotaur (without wings) in 1 minute. He has flames coming out of his body so I use cross attacks to take out the flames, then I try to kill him with normal combos but he won't die and a few seconds later, the flames come back and I have to use the cross attacks again. It takes forever, I can't kill him within 1 minute.

What can I do ?
fredoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:17 PM   #20
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredoche View Post

I have to kill a powerful Minotaur (without wings) in 1 minute. He has flames coming out of his body so I use cross attacks to take out the flames, then I try to kill him with normal combos but he won't die and a few seconds later, the flames come back and I have to use the cross attacks again. It takes forever, I can't kill him within 1 minute.

What can I do ?
What's the name of the trial, and are you playing as Lucia or Dante?
Old 05-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #21
fredoche

The trial's name is "Anger" and I'm playing as Dante
fredoche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #22
WyldeWolf

PHX Shado's Gamercard

Ok so with these guys, when on fire, they are weak against cross attacks, and when black, they are weak against physical attacks. Since you need to kill him quickly, you're gonna need to combine the most powerful versions of each.

So when he's on fire, charge your as long as you can before he charges and then release and he should be stunned for a while, so you have time to recharge it again.

When he solidifies, you'll want to jump on him asap with the combo (Dante's most powerful set of attacks). However, to begin with, you don't want to go crazy mashing the button, because if he goes back into his flamed mode, these attacks will do absolutely nothing, and you'll be stuck in this slow combo, wasting valuable seconds. Therefore, try to get used to the rhythm of this combo so that you are just pressing them after each attack to initiate the next. (It's a bit hard to explain, but basically you don't want to lose control of Dante by mashing it).

A good signal to halt this combo and go back to charging your crosses is when he bangs his chest. This signifies his transformation back to the flamed mode.

Once he's completely black, he should be close to defeat.

I do not remember the trial exactly, but if it is on zealot, or if you don't use up much mana per spell, it might be worth using the Ice Dash magic when he is in flame, as that should instantly take him out of it.

One final thing I noticed, is sometimes they glitch and never come out of flame mode. This can actually be worked to your advantage as you can just repeatedly spam your charged cross attack which is actually Dante's most powerful attack. Eventually the symbol will appear above his head regardless and you can take him out.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #23
Infection Ftw

ROBBERT DHT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just a tip for people that have trouble with number 8 of Solo: Path to Enlightement the final wave of the final round when you need to kill 3 of those bitching flaming minotaurs. What I did was when they got close I did LT+B combo and then Lt+X and at the end of each combo I did them again. I kept using the shield spell in between and when I used my last one I went to 1 of the 2 fountains to heal and then to the other. With my last mana I used the LB+RB and repeated the progress until all 3 had a RT above their head. Don't do the RT when you have your shield on since it will put it out.
Infection Ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 AM   #24
mdr manbearpig

Mdr Manbearpig's Gamercard
Im currently playing 2p trials, not too sure which one it was but dante and lucia both need 80 pr 85 hit combos. what is the best strategy? the enemys are big guys with short shorts and little minions.
thanks, i need to get this wrapped up, lol.

Side note - any tips for man with the glowing rod - dont kill the prisoner, 2 wizards and 5 spinning guys and 3 birds, and only enough magic to cast shiled once? what do i do? I try to knock the spinning guys off frst but they end up killing the prisoner every time.
Old 07-17-2010, 07:11 PM   #25
mdr manbearpig

^ nm got it

Last edited by mdr manbearpig; 07-17-2010 at 07:51 PM.
mdr manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:44 PM   #26
DanTheManGum

danthemangum's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredoche View Post

What can I do ?
Jump and then press B. You'll want to be quite close but a press Bx3 that close results in a 15 hit combo or so. Then Yx3 (which will set him back to fire) and repeat the jump crosses after. Other tips:

Dante -
Jump and use his crosses while close. This is much more powerful than starting on the ground and one of his most powerful combos. This will almost instantly bring fire demons out.

LT+A followed by A is a great launch combo. After launch Xx4 followed by Y and then Xx4 followed by Y again will kill heretics, spinners and just about everything else on zealot and almost hellish. You can also launch large shield demons but it may take a try or two. LT+A is also a good 6 hit combo against summoners but I prefer to jump and cross as it can result in more hits.

Dont Kill the Prisoner/Marked For death - Find them early in the spawn cycle and launch them. Thats really all you need.

After launch Yx2 will send enemies right off the edge if its a possible arena.

LT+B x3 (wait for the enemies to hit the ground after the 3rd hit) is a great way to clear just about any arena quickly.or take no damage if you have no invincible magic.

Combos - Invincible magic and repeated X wll get you through any but the above combo also works well (it can get spotty on small enemies).

Lucia-
Charged B will knock enemies down/off ledges.When fighting the larger fire demons I prefer several quick shots over charged ones as it will bring them out before they act.

Launching - SEE Dante - her launch is quicker but isn't preceeded by a 6 hit combo. Do the same air combo.

Dont Kill the Prisoner/Marked For death - SEE Dante again.

Combo - LT+X will amount a great number of hits followed up by HOLDING Y will instantly bring you back down to start again. If your in rage you can just LT+X over and over. In all combo challenges I suggest your invincible magic just to keep you and your combo count safe.

Summoners - Hit Y a small distance away and your next Y will be an overhead spin that's 3 hits and is the best attack for them.

That will get you through almost if not every trial. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by DanTheManGum; 07-19-2010 at 04:00 AM.
DanTheManGum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:27 AM   #27
mdr manbearpig

I need to get a 100 hit combo on birds magic dosent work, i can get to 39 then it resets any tips?

nm got that one too

Last edited by mdr manbearpig; 07-19-2010 at 01:32 AM.
mdr manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:12 AM   #28
StOrMtRoOpErMx19

StOrMtRoOpErMx19's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for this guide,helped me a lot through all the trials!!!
StOrMtRoOpErMx19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #29
Dark Fury BE

D4RK I FuRy I's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infection Ftw View Post
Just a tip for people that have trouble with number 8 of Solo: Path to Enlightement the final wave of the final round when you need to kill 3 of those bitching flaming minotaurs. What I did was when they got close I did LT+B combo and then Lt+X and at the end of each combo I did them again. I kept using the shield spell in between and when I used my last one I went to 1 of the 2 fountains to heal and then to the other. With my last mana I used the LB+RB and repeated the progress until all 3 had a RT above their head. Don't do the RT when you have your shield on since it will put it out.
Is there any other trick to beat those 3 flaming minotaurs beside the above and dodging? I tried dodging but they kinda rush towards you and when you hit B you move forward so it's impossible to keep distance.
LT+B / LT+X combo works fine until all magic and fountains are gone. Then I use LB+RB but it seems when they are almost dead they keep a little distance between you and that makes it kinda hard to hit all 3 of em.

This sucks so bad. It took al lot of time to reach the last wave and now I'm stuck at it
Old 11-16-2010, 07:38 PM   #30
Mahtan Tinuviél

Mahtan Tinuviel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 2
Thumbs up

Thanks to both lifeexpectancy and WyldeWolf for a very detailed strategy and tips.

This will help a lot!!!!

Thanks for Rajeanero for the signature!!

100% Retail: 28 - Latest : Borderlands
100% Arcade: 1 - Latest : Shoot Many Robots

Latest Milestone:
40.000 - 28/09/2013; Playing XCOM: EU.
Mahtan Tinuviél is offline   Reply With Quote