PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead 2 > The Passing
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-12-2010, 08:06 AM   #61
Seany Show

Seany Sh0w's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 3   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thankfully haven't experienced any problems with the checklist yet. I only have 3/6 but that's down to just playing 3mutations.

GSL 12 starting gamerscore 377,387
Seany Show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #62
ZanKioH

Finally got it last this morning after 8 painful weeks
It screwed me over like a lot of people last week so I'm thankful I can forget about it for a while lol.

Lastly, WTF is this mutation about right now? What a terrible idea :/
ZanKioH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:11 PM   #63
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanKioH View Post
Finally got it last this morning after 8 painful weeks
It screwed me over like a lot of people last week so I'm thankful I can forget about it for a while lol.

Lastly, WTF is this mutation about right now? What a terrible idea :/
Not trying to argue but how is it painful? This is an achievement that is impossible not to get unless you don't like the game anymore and stop playing or if somehow the server shuts down or something. I bought this game for the second time just for the new DLC and I am more angry that I missed out on playing the mutations than missing out on getting the last achievement sooner.

And on top of that the idea behind "room for one" is actually a very good one for a zombie game. It's the end of the f*cking world and this is the only ride outta town. If this was a real scenerio how likely would it be that there would even be room for anyone. If Rochelle can make it through a zombie apocolyse I'm sure there is a baby running around with a machete somewhere pwning zombies. Meaning a lot more survivors than the makers of the game are letting on.
phenixdwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #64
ZanKioH

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenixdwn View Post
Not trying to argue but how is it painful? This is an achievement that is impossible not to get unless you don't like the game anymore and stop playing or if somehow the server shuts down or something. I bought this game for the second time just for the new DLC and I am more angry that I missed out on playing the mutations than missing out on getting the last achievement sooner.

And on top of that the idea behind "room for one" is actually a very good one for a zombie game. It's the end of the f*cking world and this is the only ride outta town. If this was a real scenerio how likely would it be that there would even be room for anyone. If Rochelle can make it through a zombie apocolyse I'm sure there is a baby running around with a machete somewhere pwning zombies. Meaning a lot more survivors than the makers of the game are letting on.
Don't you realise how glitchy this achievement is? So many people have been screwed over. Also, Having to wait a minimum of 6 weeks for an achievement is a pain in the ass, period.
ZanKioH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 01:50 PM   #65
LUXB0X

LUXB0X's Gamercard
granted you have to wait each week for a new mutation but the beauty is that you dont even have to finish it! they could have been dicks and said you have to complete or win the mutation.
LUXB0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 05:39 PM   #66
Blessed Sin

Send a message via Yahoo to Blessed Sin Send a message via Skype™ to Blessed Sin

CulpaExMachina's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
Oh, good god. I wonder how many of these threads we will see. It is counting mutation TYPES. Not the number of games you play within the Mutation list.

Case closed.
lulz, I don't even have the DLC yet (getting it in the next couple of days) and I know that. Some people, haha.

Blessed Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #67
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
I played realism, the second one after that, chainsaw massacre, last knome on earth and now the newest one and before i played today it said 2/6 it keeps going back to two i should be on 4
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 09:38 PM   #68
Skimask

Skimask220's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwIsTeD mInD42 View Post
I played realism, the second one after that, chainsaw massacre, last knome on earth and now the newest one and before i played today it said 2/6 it keeps going back to two i should be on 4
i dont get why people keep having this problem. I would always check my progress after every game until it counted. Its not that hard.
Skimask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:33 AM   #69
MODSRAM

MODSRAM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimask View Post
i dont get why people keep having this problem. I would always check my progress after every game until it counted. Its not that hard.
I checked my achievement tracker after every mutation I played, and guess what? they counted. Then when I came back on a week later (follow the liter & chainsaw massacre in my case) the tracker had moved back one. So I don't understand what the problem is either, it's obviously glitched for some people. You were obviously lucky enough that it didn't glitch on you. So don't post shit preaching to people how it's not that hard to check their progress until it counted. Your post is patronizing and ignorant.

Last edited by MODSRAM; 06-23-2010 at 09:37 AM.
MODSRAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #70
TwIsTeD mInD42
Banned User

iTwIsTeDmInDx's Gamercard
Yeah me to it moved one back i should have this achievement now its stupid, i thought i had lost my mind i even wrote it down this week 3/6 and tommorrow it better changed to 4/6
TwIsTeD mInD42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #71
LUXB0X

LUXB0X's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MODSRAM View Post
I checked my achievement tracker after every mutation I played, and guess what? they counted. Then when I came back on a week later (follow the liter & chainsaw massacre in my case) the tracker had moved back one. So I don't understand what the problem is either, it's obviously glitched for some people. You were obviously lucky enough that it didn't glitch on you. So don't post shit preaching to people how it's not that hard to check their progress until it counted. Your post is patronizing and ignorant.
have you tried to clear your cache or recover your gamertag?

I didn't have any issues with the mutation counter per-say or the achievement unlocking BUT i did have an issue with it saying 59/60. I tried both of these and the issue resolved itself after recovering my tag. Give it a try and let me know, maybe we can save you some time??
LUXB0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:13 PM   #72
MODSRAM

MODSRAM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXB0X View Post
have you tried to clear your cache or recover your gamertag?

I didn't have any issues with the mutation counter per-say or the achievement unlocking BUT i did have an issue with it saying 59/60. I tried both of these and the issue resolved itself after recovering my tag. Give it a try and let me know, maybe we can save you some time??
Thanks for the advice, but I have already tried both of those things & it didn't work. I'm at 5/6 now (again!) so hopefully this weekend it's chainsaw massacre again, because that's the last one that glitched on me. I'll get it eventually, it only takes a few minutes each time.
MODSRAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 10:12 PM   #73
jeffy x360a

jeffy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
add me to the same boat. ive been 3/6 since week 3. im still 3/6 this very minute. im about to go crazy. damn dlc messin up my completion %.
jeffy x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 AM   #74
Lizard_Hips

Lizard Hips's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanKioH View Post
Don't you realise how glitchy this achievement is? So many people have been screwed over. Also, Having to wait a minimum of 6 weeks for an achievement is a pain in the ass, period.
Didn't have a problem with this glitching business. Plus, you're moaning about having to wait 6 weeks to get an achievement? Why exactly? You've been given the chance to play a rather fantastic game again with slight variation on the rules/setup and you're treating it like a chore? Good one.

I enjoyed it, more mutations I say. Best thing Valve have done to this game.
Lizard_Hips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:03 AM   #75
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizard_Hips View Post
Didn't have a problem with this glitching business. Plus, you're moaning about having to wait 6 weeks to get an achievement? Why exactly? You've been given the chance to play a rather fantastic game again with slight variation on the rules/setup and you're treating it like a chore? Good one.

I enjoyed it, more mutations I say. Best thing Valve have done to this game.
Yea well not everybody cares to play this game any longer than what they have to, you enjoy it good for you...if your achievement tracker glitched on you it would be a different story huh?.. plus a lot of people played this game out and want to move on to new games im sure he enjoyed playing it while it lasted. there are some people who played way more than 6 mutations and they just want their damn achievement already thank god my tracker checked off every week.

BTW not all of the mutations are exactly fun.. it seems like they just want to throw more SI at us and give it a name honestly not 1 mutation made me feel like playing it again.

Last edited by Annalie; 07-19-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 01:55 AM   #76
Bantha Rawk

Bantha Rawk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
BTW not all of the mutations are exactly fun.. it seems like they just want to throw more SI at us and give it a name honestly not 1 mutation made me feel like playing it again.
You haven't played Gib Fest yet then...

Of course not cause it wasn't out yet, but you'll change your mind afterwards...
Bantha Rawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:04 AM   #77
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantha Rawk View Post
You haven't played Gib Fest yet then...

Of course not cause it wasn't out yet, but you'll change your mind afterwards...
Yes me and my friends enjoyed Gib fest why cant they make more like this? id rather have this be permanent then whatever the hell is now. realism vs WHAT? i don't even play versus

P.S to every1 use gib fest and the safe-room glitch and you'll have your experts in the same day.i helped three of my friends get them, to bad this didn't exist when i had to do mine.

Last edited by Annalie; 08-12-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:17 PM   #78
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Face palm,
Old 11-06-2010, 02:14 AM   #79
ac2565
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Stuck on 5/6 for two weeks. Hopefully next week it'll count the Mutation.
ac2565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:23 AM   #80
tophat

Godmonster OIF's Gamercard
I made it to 5/6 with no problems. Didnt' even know this glitch existed. Then healing gnome didn't count for me. My last damn one. And next week they are redoing the one's I've already done.
tophat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:57 PM   #81
JerithGeros

Send a message via MSN to JerithGeros

Jerith Geros's Gamercard
My progress was chugging along nicely until the Healing Gnome... now I'm stuck at 4/6. Hurray!
JerithGeros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:21 AM   #82
Ibanez V7

Ibanez V7's Gamercard
And now, on the 6th week I play mutations, it's gone back to Taaaank which was the 1st one I played. Why only 5 unique mutation weeks now, valve?

Last in the World to 1K Avatar: TBE
Ibanez V7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #83
FF Diesel

sigh

I've been stuck at 5/6 for a month now... I have no idea what to do. I've played at least 3 mutations that I hadn't played before with my counter at 5/6.

I'm definitely open to suggestion.
Old 11-27-2010, 03:40 PM   #84
Mr Fiddler

Mr Fiddler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez V7 View Post
And now, on the 6th week I play mutations, it's gone back to Taaaank which was the 1st one I played. Why only 5 unique mutation weeks now, valve?
Every 4 weeks or so there is a vote to return one of the previous mutations for the week. I've had two weeks now where the mutation has been one I've already played.

BTW does anyone know why the mutation hasn't changed this week? Has Valve mentioned anything elsewhere?
Mr Fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 11:50 PM   #85
Mr Fiddler

Mr Fiddler's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Fiddler View Post
BTW does anyone know why the mutation hasn't changed this week? Has Valve mentioned anything elsewhere?
I checked over on the Valve forums and apparently the mutations are now going to be cycled on a fortnightly basis rather than a weekly one:

"Oops! I thought we mentioned it, but we will be going to a bi-weekly mutation release schedule to match player habits. No update today."

http://twitter.com/l4ddev
Mr Fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 06:24 PM   #86
Thorware

Thorware's Gamercard
I started going for Mutant Overlord at the most recent mutation, Flu Season and got 1/6.

Now I've just gone into 4 matches of Riding my Survivor, one of which I played from lobby through the entire campaign, and still 1/6. Seems to not be counting Riding my Survivor at all for me. Anybody else seeing this?
Thorware is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 12:38 AM   #87
Cudaclown

Same thing happening with me Thor- started last week and played this week only got 1/6....played a versus realism game though and got 2/6.
But I still haven't gotten credit for this week's mutation.
Cudaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #88
Delmaru

Delmaru's Gamercard
Would there be any reason that it won't count anymore? It hasn't changed for me or my cousin the past couple of mutations. I still have 3 to go, and he only has one. This is very irritating, and would love to know why it's glitching.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #89
taylorxxx

taylorxxx's Gamercard
nice to see that this is a wide spread problem... .

i just re-bought the game, so i could play the DLC. the first thing i do is try a mutation. it didn't count, so i tried it 10 more times. nothing.

so i shut off my xbox, turned it back on and tried again... nothing. 2 more tries... nothing.

anyone figure anything out yet?
taylorxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #90
GamBeaT

xGamBeaTx's Gamercard
Playing realism versus gives credit for mutation
GamBeaT is offline   Reply With Quote