PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-09-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
A 0 E monkey

A 0 E Monkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Question Comparison between versions

Ok well I did the normal version a couple of weeks ago and the NTSC-J version just showed up so I thought I'd run through it between revision and well there are 2 weird things going on.

Firstly since there was no noticible gore in the normal version I was expecting the stack to be due to a language thing. However with most stacks if that is the case then the game is solely in Japanese with no other languages as it is effectively wasted disk space and too much effort for most companies when the stack was because of a missing language to start with. However this game is 100% in english (with english setting on dash, I haven't bothered changing dash setting to Jap to confirm that there is even Japanese on the disk.

Secondly, now this may be my imagination, but so far I have played up to the start of level 4 on maximum hazard and it has been 10x easier. A couple of checkpoints on the normal version gave me a bit of jip due to dodgy cover when the flying thing is shooting at you and what not. On the Jap version I literally flew threw with 0 problems, possibly dying 5or less times in the first 3 levels. Now I'm not saying I'm great at the game as I am simply not but maybe I'm just not as tired/distracted this time or I just know how to work around the game better. This said, I am convinced there are less enemies about.

So after all this my basic questions are has anyone else noticed a drop in difficulty and anyone know any reasons for the stack, maybe an achievement name change or something... Maybe the reason is the easier difficulty, who knows...

Either way I'm hoping it stays this easy as while the game is very funny at times the cheapness can be rather annoying...

1st and only LEGIT Chinese Everyparty 1k...
Guide coming soon
1st 1250 TW Carnival Games
4th to 1K Superstar, 1st non-asian, guide HERE
1st 1k Battle Vs Chess 360

A 0 E monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
donkeyshow555

donkeyshow555's Gamercard
this game is only good for gamerscore, i don't see why there will be a fan base...
donkeyshow555 is offline   Reply With Quote