PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > TMNT
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-11-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
Worseley

Mission Help Thread

Out of the entire game, I think I restarted more at the end fighting the final bosses then any other part. So I thought that I'd tell you guys how to easily get past them and tips for not having to restart.

Overall I think Michaelangelo is the best turtle to attack with, he's quick and is right next to Donatello which is needed quickly for one of the bosses.

Boss 1: I thought he was straight forward, dodge his attack and hit him from behind. Easiest one.

Boss 2: Pretty hard but very easy to predict. He has 3 attacks(A hammer wave, jumping and a mega blast) You'll want to dodge his hammer waves using a backup turtle (keep mike healthy) I just stayed at the edge of the arena and walked in the middle of the waves. Do this 5 times and then he's going to try jumping. When he starts his jump attack switch to Mike and just keep moving, just don't stop. Attack him each time he misses you (you'll get 3 chances) After this he'll either go back to hammer waves or he'll do a mega blast. If he falls on his back then he's going to do a mega blast. Now this is where things get tricky. If you see him fall on his back, switch to Don(next turtle) and immediately do a Coop move by 'holding X' the second he starts the attack. The electric attack will stop the attack and keep you from being knocked off. Repeat this until he will continually do the Mega blast (when he's out of health) then all you have to do is keep hitting him with normal attacks and after about 6 or 7 times of getting up he'll die

Boss 3: She's very weak but you've fought her before. Just dodge the venom she spits at you then hold Right rudder and use the stick to dodge her lunges at you. Attack, repeat. Once she starts blowing venom clouds at you just keep running around the arena. She was very, very easy.

Boss 4: The hardest boss to fight because the arena is smaller now and all his attacks are meant to knock you off and restart the fight. The trick I found here was to use Raph and attack using the Coop move (holding X). The only way to do damage to this boss is with Coop moves, and Raph's is a distance attack that throws a turtle straight out. It'll only take 4 attacks to beat this boss. Be carefull though, many of his attacks will take half the health of your turtles if they don't get knocked off. Also, Don's Coop will cancel out this bosses electric attack (but that hardly matters)

By using these attacks I don't think anyone will have nearly as much problems as I did with it.

And before you ask how I got this game so early, it's the same reason why everyone else gets them so early
Worseley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:48 AM   #2
Heinrich47

Heinrich47's Gamercard
Holy crapanoli! It's Worseley!

Anyway, I need to come over and borrow this game sometime.
Heinrich47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:36 AM   #3
killlah631

Weezy x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
how do u have this gam e already doesnt it come out march 21?

Completed Retails:

GSL V The CURSE
Start Score: 38,700|+5,670|+2,225|+2,295|+2,675|+2,210|

thanks to Skillet98!
killlah631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
Jackass
Banned User

Public I Enemy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
The second one is for sure the hardest, but acctually not so hard at all if u know to press x, I first jumed over it and that worked 2, but not every time. Beat all the other ones in first try
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 07:53 AM   #5
xandura

xandura's Gamercard
glad this game is over, boss 2 is really a pain, but after u learn when to press x, u dont get blown away by the big blast and the rest is history as they say...
xandura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:36 AM   #6
Xedoss

Xedoss's Gamercard

Thanks for the heads up on boss 2. It was actually the only hard part of the entire game. The last bos was actually the easiest for me :S.

Playing CoD:BO, AC:B, WoW
Xedoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #7
Adam Miller

Send a message via MSN to Adam Miller

Adam Miller's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Thanks for the uide its helping with the last boss atm, i like the way yu didnt actuall answer why you have this game so early.
Adam Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:19 AM   #8
Faeanin

Mission Help Thread

Ugh got it, hatw when something stupid bugs me for so long. That's what I get for playing it late.

Last edited by Faeanin; 03-20-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Faeanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:23 AM   #9
Jmaster Jr

SiK N Tw1s3d's Gamercard
wow boss 2 was easy why does evryone think he was hard
Jmaster Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:06 PM   #10
B3r3tta

Send a message via AIM to B3r3tta

xAQUAx GOLDFISH's Gamercard
On Level 6..

There is a gigantic jump between 2 buildings. It's from a building with a billboard/shed type thing on it to another one right after a fight. I've tried Donatello's little stick jump, Michealangelo's little nunchuck flying move, and the move where another turtle helps launch you further and none of them have worked. How the hell am I supposed to get across?
B3r3tta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:10 PM   #11
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You scale the building...i.e. run across the billboard or you can latch on to the top...
Old 03-24-2007, 01:20 AM   #12
Singin Hobo

Singin Hobo's Gamercard

Yeah, that second dude is tough, I actually used the co-op toss move from the opposite edge and then did a double jump back so I wouldn't fly off the edge when he did his mega slam attack... this guy probably took me an hour to figure something out.

For the last guy you can also continue using regular attacks after you've delivered Raph's co-op attack... he'll continue to lose health until he starts his own attacks again.
Singin Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM   #13
Tripl299

Tripl299 x3h's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Just finished the final boss. After have to restart about 10 times, i realized something. There are only three sides that he goes to. One he shoots yellow daggers at you, one he does purple beams, and the last one he hits you with waves of red things. Notice anything. The colors!! The color of things that he shoots at you is the turtle that you use the combo move against him on that side. Once I realized this I just kept switching turtles and hitting him and it only takes 4 hits to kill him. The last hit is actually the easliest because he just stands there and you just use the turtle that you hit him with the third time. I did follow the instructions above, but just wanted to add what I found to help also. Hope this helps somebody.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:18 AM   #14
suarvvve

suarvvve's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post
O
Boss 4: The hardest boss to fight because the arena is smaller now and all his attacks are meant to knock you off and restart the fight. The trick I found here was to use Raph and attack using the Coop move (holding X). The only way to do damage to this boss is with Coop moves, and Raph's is a distance attack that throws a turtle straight out. It'll only take 4 attacks to beat this boss. Be carefull though, many of his attacks will take half the health of your turtles if they don't get knocked off. Also, Don's Coop will cancel out this bosses electric attack (but that hardly matters)
....hmm, i found it more effective dodge all attacks he throws at you (3 different combinations at most, very easy to dodge). When he stands still get as close to him as you can and use Mikes co-op move, i found it much quicker this way. meh.
suarvvve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:22 AM   #15
suarvvve

suarvvve's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worseley View Post

Boss 2: Pretty hard but very easy to predict. He has 3 attacks(A hammer wave, jumping and a mega blast) You'll want to dodge his hammer waves using a backup turtle (keep mike healthy) I just stayed at the edge of the arena and walked in the middle of the waves. Do this 5 times and then he's going to try jumping. When he starts his jump attack switch to Mike and just keep moving, just don't stop. Attack him each time he misses you (you'll get 3 chances) After this he'll either go back to hammer waves or he'll do a mega blast. If he falls on his back then he's going to do a mega blast. Now this is where things get tricky. If you see him fall on his back, switch to Don(next turtle) and immediately do a Coop move by 'holding X' the second he starts the attack. The electric attack will stop the attack and keep you from being knocked off. Repeat this until he will continually do the Mega blast (when he's out of health) then all you have to do is keep hitting him with normal attacks and after about 6 or 7 times of getting up he'll die
Just read all that again, you made a meal of that

Just use Mike. Dodge him when he jumps, spam Mikes attacks when close. When he does the mega blast thing wait as long as possible before using Leo's co-op move. Rinse and repeat. Takes about 3 mins overall.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:24 AM   #16
suarvvve

suarvvve's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripl299 View Post
Just finished the final boss. After have to restart about 10 times, i realized something. There are only three sides that he goes to. One he shoots yellow daggers at you, one he does purple beams, and the last one he hits you with waves of red things. Notice anything. The colors!! The color of things that he shoots at you is the turtle that you use the combo move against him on that side. Once I realized this I just kept switching turtles and hitting him and it only takes 4 hits to kill him. The last hit is actually the easliest because he just stands there and you just use the turtle that you hit him with the third time. I did follow the instructions above, but just wanted to add what I found to help also. Hope this helps somebody.
never noticed that myself. I just used mike's co-op move. I assume its more effective if you use the indicated color? Will try this again
Old 03-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #17
KRIS DETH

Send a message via MSN to KRIS DETH

xKRIS DETHx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Forza Tournament -  Made the Final Race   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Level 10 HELP!!

How Do I get To the Train Track??

There Is A BIg Tube??? And I Cant Get Up It??

I never Thought Of Jumping The Walls lol

My Blog Is Sweet!
^ ^ Click It ^ ^

Last edited by KRIS DETH; 03-25-2007 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Did It
KRIS DETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:31 PM   #18
footbfaulk

Send a message via AIM to footbfaulk

Y0UnG W1Ld FrEE's Gamercard
guess im not help here since u already corrected yourself! sorry i couldnt have helped u earlier just got it couple days ago

footbfaulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #19
footbfaulk

hhah! yea you can jump the walls in this game! congrats! good job man ur almost to 10k! congrats in advance

Old 03-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #20
footbfaulk

thanks man! this really helped me! good job!

Old 03-25-2007, 09:48 PM   #21
KRIS DETH

xKRIS DETHx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Forza Tournament -  Made the Final Race   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Thanks

Its Took Me Since The End Of November To get there And Now I Only Need 270 More Points I Think lol

EDIT: I know You Can Jump Up Walls But Cause It Was A Kinda Half Tube/Pipe So I thought It Was To Round To jump From Side To Side You get me??

My Blog Is Sweet!
^ ^ Click It ^ ^

Last edited by KRIS DETH; 03-25-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Sarcasam
Old 03-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #22
KRIS DETH

xKRIS DETHx's Gamercard

Yeh It Did Finally Done This Now

My Blog Is Sweet!
^ ^ Click It ^ ^
Old 03-26-2007, 01:00 AM   #23
footbfaulk

just clatch to the wall where the little crack is and just jump from one to other

Old 03-26-2007, 07:56 PM   #24
XGC XCore

Send a message via AIM to XGC XCore

XGC XCore's Gamercard
for some reason on the last boss where he is supposed to make the arena smaller mine glitched or something and he missed and the arena was the same size, but hey that made it easier for me!
XGC XCore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:17 AM   #25
Singin Hobo

Singin Hobo's Gamercard

yeah, the second time I fought him the arena didn't get an smaller for me, either.
Singin Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #26
I xp I shELmo

no arenas got smaller for me ever, and i took out all the bosses without dying, its just one of those games where a certain type of play confuzzles the AI or lack of it..

Visit our website & forum... www.xpclan.co.uk
I xp I shELmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #27
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
HELP!!!!! Last level, level 16

HEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Im going mad trying to do this bleeding level i have been trying same part for 30 minutes!!!!! im at the bit where you have to jump past 3 pipes then against 2 pipes and i can do that bit just about but i cant get past the next bit up the next 2 pipes as the bloody turtule jumps outwards instead of up, i nearly did it once but the first part of the checkpoint is hard enough ive tried it over 100 timesand if you take to long this light stuff kills u, u got any tips guys?!?!?

TMNT

100% Complete

Retail
King kong ~ Oblivion ~ Viva Pinata ~ FIFA RTFWC ~ Fuzion Frenzy 2

Arcade
Uno ~ Dig Dug
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #28
Bax x360a
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to Bax x360a

Bax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I think i know the bit you mean, took me ages aswell. got lucky in the end...button bashing the A button is my advice lol, however rubbish it is, it worked!!
Bax x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:25 PM   #29
Ruthless
Banned User

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Ive tried it again still no luck i cant even get jumping between second lot now and i thought this game was an easy 1000 gs BOLLOCKS!!! hardest more like lol
Old 03-27-2007, 10:34 PM   #30
Ruthless
Banned User

Dont worry boys ive done that check point now ill let you know if i get stuck again.

cheers mate button bashing is king