PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Way of the Samurai 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
BenWo

BenWo RKO's Gamercard
Endings 15, 16 impossible?

I'm sorry but i cannot find any unearthly way to kill 100 people for Araragi without the Ending messing up because the Ninja Commander never appears at the castle even after i have done a redemption job to kill the 100 people... anybody you kill instantly pisses everyone off at Amana which stops the ending ever working.. i just don't see how this is phesably possible...

I tried killing a guard at Amana and then doing the redemption job and then getting the scene with Araragi but then nothing after that works and i end up with "Death Of Shuzen 3" no matter what i do there is no way to kill 100 people without messing the ending up i just don't get it.

Can someone please explain to me how this works because it's baffled me.

Massive thanks to "Gackt" for my Sig!
BenWo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
Macho M.

If you still need an answer... let's see.

I think you just piss the wrong people off. I killed/did the redemption in Tatakane if I remember well.
Macho M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Stef

Kill someone in Tatekane, easiest is blacksmith or shop bodyguard, then leave the area and comeback, talk to the Job giver to get the redemption, you will then kill 100 and you will be set.
Stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 12:23 AM   #4
iHeartSlampigs

iHeartSlampigs's Gamercard
You can piss anybody off just make sure to do the redemption. I made sure to get my friendship with shuzen and aragi up and also watched the nobunaga cutscene (Idk which did the trick)
iHeartSlampigs is offline   Reply With Quote