PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
munkyxtc

munkyxtc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Personality Disorder challenge help!

Ok, I've wasted like half my day trying to beat this stupid match -- I keep getting my ass kicked. I try to beat w/ weapons, tried to enable KO's but I still can't manage to win it; one little slip up and I have 3 foley's ganging up on me and that makes for short work. It's the last challenge I need to wrap up in order to finish challenge mode and I just can't seem to get past it....anyone have any suggestions on how exactly to beat this match?
munkyxtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:33 PM   #2
munkyxtc

munkyxtc's Gamercard

n/m...as soon as I posted this I ended up winning the match...

I ended up enabling ring out count and grabbed the first guy that came out; hit him w/ the sledge and then kept punching him in the head until the 9 count...jumped in the ring...10 count called and I won the match.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:56 PM   #3
JJBDude

Send a message via MSN to JJBDude

JJBDude48's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
As you've said getting them outside the ring and winning by count out is the way to go. First time I tried I did that and match was over in 30 seconds, easy peasey.
JJBDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #4
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by munkyxtc View Post

I ended up enabling ring out count and grabbed the first guy that came out; hit him w/ the sledge and then kept punching him in the head until the 9 count...jumped in the ring...10 count called and I won the match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBDude View Post
As you've said getting them outside the ring and winning by count out is the way to go. First time I tried I did that and match was over in 30 seconds, easy peasey.
I tried and tried and tried doing that sooooo many times I can't even count, and yet still no victory...I lead one of the foley's all the way to the top of the ramp, pulverise him and run back to the ring, but one of the other fuck sticks jumps out of the ring, resetting the damn count every time...
Old 04-03-2007, 06:20 PM   #5
munkyxtc

munkyxtc's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by therocktjb View Post
I tried and tried and tried doing that sooooo many times I can't even count, and yet still no victory...I lead one of the foley's all the way to the top of the ramp, pulverise him and run back to the ring, but one of the other fuck sticks jumps out of the ring, resetting the damn count every time...
You could try whacking the other guy w/ the Sledge? If they are both down and out there is no way for them to get back into the ring and jump out fast enough for it to reset the counter...
Old 04-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #6
Rocket

x2x rocket x2x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
You could try whacking the other guy w/ the Sledge? If they are both down and out there is no way for them to get back into the ring and jump out fast enough for it to reset the counter...
I got it...I didn't even use the sledge...haha...I turned DQ off, then went outside the ring and did the nut shot over and over...then I irish whipped his ass into the barrier 3 times and was able to jump back in the ring at the 9 count...then blam, 10 count finishes the match...*bang bang*
Old 04-17-2007, 10:59 AM   #7
ruff
Banned User

kuma ruff's Gamercard
I was lookin at this one and I was like WOWWWW

Glad I found this thread
ruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 12:13 PM   #8
ruff
Banned User

kuma ruff's Gamercard
A little annoying cuz when you get past a 4 count, someone will interrupt the count.

Just keep beatin dude's ass and eventually they stop buggin you an bam, match over
ruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #9
SOADxMINDFREAK

Send a message via AIM to SOADxMINDFREAK

DownWitDaSiknes's Gamercard
i think Irish whipping them into the stage would be the easiest

SOADxMINDFREAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 08:27 PM   #10
Spitflare

Send a message via Skype™ to Spitflare

II spitflare II's Gamercard
I dunno why but it won't even let me get out of the ring!!!
Any idea why this might be happening?
-=xXx=-

Edit: Ignore This Post Done It Now.
Games To Start Soon ;- Skyrim (After XMAS)

Last edited by Spitflare; 01-13-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Spitflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:21 AM   #11
Level 18 Paladin

Make sure you have ring out enabled.
This one took me the longest out of any of the challenges. But I eventually discovered that you could turn weapon and finisher damages up in the menu, then I chaired the fuck out of them all. This is one of the things that annoys me with this game, you have to exploit it to win, you just can't wrestle somebody properly. Also loading screens...what a bitch.
Level 18 Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:42 PM   #12
Demonicus

If you're really having a bad time with this one, the way I beat it was: Set DQ off, Set Ring Out time off, and set KO on. Then, just keep on one particular Foley, until he's about beat, then hit him with your Piledriver in the ring. You should get the KO and the victory.
Demonicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #13
KING CRUZ 777

Send a message via AIM to KING CRUZ 777

KING CRUZ 777's Gamercard
I took Mankind out of the ring and somehow i did a quick grapple that knocked him out cold for 8 secounds and the 2 other guys stood in the ring just watching at 9 he got up i did a headlock punch and ran back into the ring for 10
very lucky
KING CRUZ 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 06:01 PM   #14
Seraph Metatron

Seraph Metatron's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
I've never had more than one of the Foley's come out to attack me at a time.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:45 PM   #15
pixelpixel

pixelpixel's Gamercard
Quote:

Thank you very much. This worked perfect.
pixelpixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #16
doubleminor

mustained13's Gamercard
I would head outside the ring, grab a weapon (chair), lured them one at a time and whacked away until two of them were outside the ring unconscious. When you're clobbering one and another gets nearby, run away and reload with a new weapon. Made sure one was in the ring, finisher, pinfall, win. It also helps that the sliders for weapon damage and finishers are maxed out.

Did all this in 10 minutes.
doubleminor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #17
CrazeeJaycee

CrazeeJaycee's Gamercard
edit: screw this game i broke the disc in half after the 90th straight gang beating i took from mick foley's screwed up "character minds" then i had a stress releiving instruction/slip burning in the barbeque out back.. didnt have the disc anymore might as well releive stress from what has to be one of the shitiest. and most unfortunate games i ever had the displeasure of buying... and i own tomb raider legend so thats speaking volumes for the crapfest this was

piss poor controls. immediate counters by the npc's (if they meet the criteria of course)

hell i had to edit mark henry's moveset just so i could kick that fat tub of goo viscera in the face to break him open. seriously i counted how many punches i put into his head.. 223. not one of them busted him open. then he lands two ddt's and punches me in the head once... im not even kidding once. three matches in a row and my mark henry was bleeding like a stuck pig..

the game takes every advantage there is in the ring. doesnt tell you how to play it (except for loading screens which only very rarely tell you how to command your tag partner. i recall seeing the basic control scheme twice.. great move guys the second hand crowd probably loves your asses..

i had to sim my way through gm mode to get the infinite xp for my CAS dude. because i kept getting the shit thrashed out of me in season mode -unless- my attributes where maxed out.. seriously. did THQ think it was fun getting the shit beat out of them endlessly?

there where some fun points. cas was okay. stable meh... entrance.. couldve been better. season mode had some funny points (candice turned me into a chick while i was in a "coma") so yup.. all around on the jaycee factor... 3/10.. get it if your a svr fan... but be prepared for some terrible gameplay until you unlock cheater mode.

(yes i broke the game into tiny peices with a hammer... felt good... best 7 bucks ive ever spent.. second hand too.. so THQ and wwe? *dx slap* suckit)

Perpetual Games:
CODMW2

Last edited by CrazeeJaycee; 03-29-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: broke the game in half. never playing it again dont need advice to beat the challenge
CrazeeJaycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
makecooler1

vikash kumar munda's Gamercard
you can use those players who have submissive tricks and try to make them submit.
makecooler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:15 PM   #19
makecooler1

vikash kumar munda's Gamercard
i use hammer and beat the hell out of them.
makecooler1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:00 AM   #20
Optomistic

timutimu's Gamercard
Actually easy to get once you know how.

In game settings, ensure you enable Count outs and KO's and disable DQ. Set weapon damage and momentum to max.

As soon as the match starts hop out and grab a weapon from under the ring. Let one of the foleys come after you, whack him down and ensure he stays down. You will have to do a grapple on his head when he's lying face up to fatigue him long enough to be counted out. When the count reaches 9 hop back in. All going to plan, the other two foleys will stand there watchin the foley get counted out.

WIN

Limbo, Catan, Yu Gi Oh!, Hexic, Sonic adventure, SSF2HDR
Optomistic is offline   Reply With Quote