PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Skate 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-13-2010, 05:46 PM   #1
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Own the Spot Locations

SKATE 3:
OWN THE SPOT LOCATIONS

COPYRIGHT/RIGHTS OF USE:
This guide may not be used without written permission by either the author or website admins. This guide has been put together for x360a and should not be used without permission.

FRIEND REQUESTS/MESSAGES
I do not accept random friend requests. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them. I don't spend enough time online to boost most games. Normally most guides i write i will have either, rented, traded or sold the game you want help on. Please do not send me random requests as they will just be denied.

Most of the spots are fairly easy to find but there are several which you have to hunt around for. This should hopefully help you find all the spots, then you just have to own or kill them for the achievement.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-13-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Downtown District

1. Arbor Ledge,
Spawn: Uptown Promenade

Once you get to this location run straight forward and the spot is directly in front of you.

2. The Ninth Dimension,
Spawn: Kube Tower

If you're facing the bowl in this location you will find an area to the left of the bowl with various cube shapes. The spot is located next to the large central building in this area.

3. Planter Madness
Spawn: Tresoutta Plaza

This spot is located in the Midtown Promenade. The Tresoutta Plaza is the closed spawn location. If you use the spawn turn around and run up the stairs to the road. Follow it to the left and cross over to the park like area where you will find this spot.

4. Aletown Alley
Spawn: Aletown

Just to the left of where you spawn, you should see a bridge. Run across the bridge to access the alley.

5. Ender's Stair
Spawn: Aletown

This stair set will be right in front of you are you spawn to this location.

6. Wrong Hole
Spawn: Allmart

Once you get to this area you will see a large archway. Head down the stairs and through to an open area. Follow the area to the left and look for a store called the Wrong Hole. The spot is location just outside.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-13-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Industrial District

1. Splitter
Spawn: Spillway Entrance

Once you get to the entrance follow the tunnel in front of you. The spot will pop up shortly after you enter the spillway.

2. Rock Blocks
Spawn: Caverton Quarry

After spawning run forward and you will see a pile of rocks and an excavator. Run up to this location to activate the spot.

3. Grinds of Destiny
Spawn: Factory Roofs

Turn around and run back towards the various roof fans. The spot will be on your left hand side near the fence.

4. Concrete Playground
Spawn: Factory Roofs

There is no direct area you can spawn to to access this spot. Make your way down from the roofs and to the road system. You will find it located near the Miracle Bowl spawn location. It's quite easy to find as the road system is fairly small.

5. Park This
Spawn: 2nd & Navy

The next spot it easy to access as you it's in the center of the road near the Shanghai Cafe.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-13-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #4
Fizzmatix
Banned User

University District

1. The Kink
Spawn: The Observatory

Follow the observatory skate path located just to the right of the main road. You will find a small setup and spot located on the right hand side of the path.

2. Drainage Ditch
Spawn: The Observatory

Keep following the skate patch until you see the spillway on your right hand side. Stop and run down to the ledges below to activate the spot.

3. Library Exit
Spawn: PCU Library

Once you arrive at this location run forward and up the ramp on the right hand side to find the next spot.

4. The Wall
Spawn: Clock Tower

Follow your compass to the south and exit the clock tower area. You should see a set of steps in front of you, head to the left and follow the building to find the wall.

5. Stadium Bank
Spawn: Hartley Stadium

Head to the left of the shark and up the stairs. Turn left at the top of the stairs and follow the walkway until the spot activates.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 05-13-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
RoaringMdog

RoaringMdog's Gamercard
Omg, you are a life saver, that you so much i realy needed this
RoaringMdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Great Job. You should post tho that you can just load up the spots in private match and just quit out. Saves a lot of time. I will link tho Thanks
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:41 PM   #7
Fizzmatix
Banned User

I wasn't aware of that but either way, these are just where they are located and ways to get to them without fighting with the horrible multiplayer menus.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
I wasn't aware of that but either way, these are just where they are located and ways to get to them without fighting with the horrible multiplayer menus.
Yup, are you actually gonna keep this game or as you stated above sell/rented it lol.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #9
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Yup, are you actually gonna keep this game or as you stated above sell/rented it lol.
That's on every single guide I make. I get far too many people contacting me on a regular basis to play every game. I do sell or trade off games after a little while, other times I just rent.

This game is pretty easy though, I don't have a whole lot let to do achievement wise, it's just several challenges which are a little annoying. Skate 2 was a far better game though, there was far more to it than this one. With all the horrible issues related to EA Nation I'm surprised they went though route even though EA games always have major issues with the connections.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:09 PM   #10
ril14ey

Thanks for the guide,Im almost done with this game as well, and this is one of the last offline things i needed
Old 05-13-2010, 09:53 PM   #11
lethal.b

eG I LETHAL's Gamercard
many thanks this has helped me a lot. One mistake i found though was on 'The Wall' you put head left when its actually on the right
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #12
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethal.b View Post
many thanks this has helped me a lot. One mistake i found though was on 'The Wall' you put head left when its actually on the right
That may depend on which way you head. Mine was on the left hand side of the screen while running up to the set of stairs.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #13
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wish you would have made the Achievement Guide Fizz, but very good job..
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #14
pacokorn77

Nintendo Tim's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Great Job. You should post tho that you can just load up the spots in private match and just quit out. Saves a lot of time. I will link tho Thanks
I was actually looking for a guide on this, gave up, and found out that little trick in the Guide.

I was missing 4 spots. Go figure.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:51 AM   #15
Blunts4Breakfas

Blunts4Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaringMdog View Post
Omg, you are a life saver, that you so much i realy needed this
yep he is...ive done everything except some spots and the deathraces and 1 of the own the lot ((the maloof money cup trick list seems to be hard)) i get down to do a 5,000 pt trick and grind the extension everytime...and cant do the 5,000 pt trick...

i hate the races so ill be lookin to do em online with a partner that way if ur team finishes 1st, and 3rd u still win

thx for the guide man...i thught i got em all on industrial map part....guess not i was way off..

anyone else wanting to do races online plzz help me \
add me well get em all done...ive done everything else..ill help u with what u need............

Blunts4Breakfas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:57 PM   #16
Evol Error

Limewax x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Bar none Fizz. Very nice! Great job buddy.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:02 PM   #17
mrj3d

FrehleyzComet's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Whoa, awesome job dude. I've been hunting around and am still missing a few, this'll help me huge. Thanks!
mrj3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #18
Gooner

oH No iTz RaMz's Gamercard
thanks this will help me
Old 05-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #19
CausedTapestry

CausedTapestry's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunts4Breakfas View Post
yep he is...ive done everything except some spots and the deathraces and 1 of the own the lot ((the maloof money cup trick list seems to be hard)) i get down to do a 5,000 pt trick and grind the extension everytime...and cant do the 5,000 pt trick...

i hate the races so ill be lookin to do em online with a partner that way if ur team finishes 1st, and 3rd u still win

thx for the guide man...i thught i got em all on industrial map part....guess not i was way off..

anyone else wanting to do races online plzz help me \
add me well get em all done...ive done everything else..ill help u with what u need............
Just a quick tip for the 5000 pts trick, if you manage to get a 3x after the first big jump, then continue up the other ramp that your facing and do a 540 Christ Air, that gave me över 5000 pts and I think it will give it to you to

Hope this helps
And hope you understand and I'm swedish so sorry if there are any spelling mistakes
Old 05-16-2010, 06:00 AM   #20
PURE Moke

PURE Moke's Gamercard
This thread was very helpful/detailed

Thanks buddy
PURE Moke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #21
K4rMA

CaLL iT K4rMA's Gamercard
This helped a lot, thanks!
Old 05-16-2010, 11:57 AM   #22
tomsinclair

xxarkticviperxx's Gamercard
thanks for this!
tomsinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:21 PM   #23
macaque87

great post! thx for the help
macaque87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 07:50 PM   #24
Webster94

xI Webster's Gamercard
Thank You, Single player complete.

- Webster
Webster94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #25
Extreme Washing Machine

TheMrGary's Gamercard
Couldnt do the private match glitch cos im banned so i thought i had to wait two weeks... thx 4 the guide
Extreme Washing Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM   #26
dknoxefr

d knox efr's Gamercard
u r great!
dknoxefr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #27
CFC07

Send a message via MSN to CFC07

cfc0708's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
thanks for the guide

CFC07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:19 PM   #28
ril14ey

Can anyone tell me if these spots need to be killed to count towards the kill 80 challenges ach

Im having trouble with getting a killed score with grinds of destiny
Old 05-18-2010, 01:36 AM   #29
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ril14ey View Post
Can anyone tell me if these spots need to be killed to count towards the kill 80 challenges ach

You answered your own question, yes they count towards it. And grinds of destiny if probably the hardest spot to earn over 2,000 points on. I have come close several times but an AI skater always gets in the way. All I can suggest is keep at it.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:16 AM   #30
PointPlaceWI

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ril14ey View Post

You don't have to kill every single challange in the game to get 80 challanges. I killed everything but two own the spots (grinds of destiny included) and throax crunch and that totaled out to 80.

Nice guide with the pictures and maps from closest spawn points. Very helpful and made finding all unknown spots a quick breeze.

That's on every single guide I make. I get far too many people contacting me on a regular basis to play every game. I do sell or trade off games after a little while, other times I just rent.

Quote:
This game is pretty easy though, I don't have a whole lot let to do achievement wise, it's just several challenges which are a little annoying. Skate 2 was a far better game though, there was far more to it than this one. With all the horrible issues related to EA Nation I'm surprised they went though route even though EA games always have major issues with the connections.
Yeah, I can't even rate anything for the achievements related to rating parks, pictures, etc. due to the fact everytime I try to bring up the community parks or pictures it tells me it can't connect to EA servers.

Last edited by PointPlaceWI; 05-19-2010 at 09:20 AM.
PointPlaceWI is offline   Reply With Quote