PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 03:46 PM   #61
DWHFloyd
 
DWHFloyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 178
It sure doesnt seem fair; people who played on training missions first and got the leaderboards early. Basically Capcom found a way around the limit of achievements. you are going for 100s of achievements for a few actualy ones . 100s of zero level achievements, insanity. I thought I was crazy for doing prestige 10 for zero Gs although that was fun (until about 7-8 that is). Then I just wanted to play something else.

This game would be perfect if it is all I owned because there is a lot to keep you interested in it. but FFS, I dont think I have the patience to go all the way.

I just wish I played my friend early copy of the game and gotten the leaderboard stuff early. I complete most fo my games, but this will not be one of them. Good luck to all those who will try.

I wish they had get 80% of all possible war titles. but I guess that would look pretty stupid in the achievement description.
DWHFloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 PM   #62
luke391
 
luke391's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 478
Send a message via AIM to luke391 Send a message via Skype™ to luke391

Admiral Vic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWHFloyd View Post
It sure doesnt seem fair; people who played on training missions first and got the leaderboards early. Basically Capcom found a way around the limit of achievements. you are going for 100s of achievements for a few actualy ones . 100s of zero level achievements, insanity. I thought I was crazy for doing prestige 10 for zero Gs although that was fun (until about 7-8 that is). Then I just wanted to play something else.

This game would be perfect if it is all I owned because there is a lot to keep you interested in it. but FFS, I dont think I have the patience to go all the way.

I just wish I played my friend early copy of the game and gotten the leaderboard stuff early. I complete most fo my games, but this will not be one of them. Good luck to all those who will try.

I wish they had get 80% of all possible war titles. but I guess that would look pretty stupid in the achievement description.
you're wrong =\

when they added the dash boost (post me golding all =[) it made some training missions which were mostly speed based IE capture the data posts...

5-1 for instance, riko (he posted it so thats why i know) that he got #1 in the world, then was beat... I looked a day later and hes now 24 on the leaderboard, so it is FAR from impossible for late adopters =\ you just got to make the most of when you get on

as far as LATE in the future, well so many of them are team based that if you dont get help youre fucked
luke391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #63
HamSlammer456
 
HamSlammer456's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13

HamSlammer456's Gamercard
I've been trying that stupid advanced training where you shoot the dummies as they pop up from the left or right for the last 6 hours! The highest spot I could earn is 54... I don't know what else to do.
HamSlammer456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #64
ZOMBINOX
 
ZOMBINOX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Casper, WY
Posts: 234

ZOMBINOX's Gamercard
Capcom confirmed to me that you do not need some of the Special Nom's to get the achievement.
I asked them if they were promoting underage kids playing M rated games by having Nom's for Devil May Cry save, Dead Rising Save, RE5 save, etc. in a Teen rated game. My son is 12 (almost 13) and I don't allow him to play those games yet, but he should be able to get all the achievements available in a Teen rated game.
Capcom told me that not having those will not affect the achievement, so I wonder if any of the other special ones are not needed.....
__________________


Broke 100K Gamerscore 3-24-13
Game: Gears of War Judgment
Achievement: Respect for the Fallen
Gamer Score: 20
Current Score: 100,006
Achieved Seriously 3.0 - 7-14-13
ZOMBINOX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:27 PM   #65
BruteForce0G
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallouthirteen View Post
That list appears to be missing a play style title. Gunslinger, I don't know for sure how I got it, me and another person who have it suspect it has something to do with using revolver and or handgun in a certain way.
I have been coming back from time to time checking on the LP2 list and your right I can't seem to find it listed here either. Has anyone figured out how to get Gunslinger Nom De Guerre yet?
BruteForce0G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:42 PM   #66
luke391
 
luke391's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 478
Send a message via AIM to luke391 Send a message via Skype™ to luke391

Admiral Vic's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteForce0G View Post
I have been coming back from time to time checking on the LP2 list and your right I can't seem to find it listed here either. Has anyone figured out how to get Gunslinger Nom De Guerre yet?
have the pistol and handgun equiped at the same time
luke391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #67
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Well I've only been getting Noms de Guerre from ? boxes. For the ones you don't get in multiplayer, you get in campaign from ? boxes, so is there a special requirement before you can get it from an ? box or do they just appear randomly?
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #68
xPERxSUASIVE
 
xPERxSUASIVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 67

Slinkyyyy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Guardian View Post
Well I've only been getting Noms de Guerre from ? boxes. For the ones you don't get in multiplayer, you get in campaign from ? boxes, so is there a special requirement before you can get it from an ? box or do they just appear randomly?
They usually appear randomly, but you can do things which increase the chances of getting a ? Box.

Killing an enemy through melee is almost 100% chance of a ? box
Headshots increase the chance of dropping a ? box

Possibly others which I can't remember..
xPERxSUASIVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:46 PM   #69
JiminatorX
 
JiminatorX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 32

JiminatorX's Gamercard
your guide is definately gonna make this achievement a little easier
JiminatorX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #70
CK Bigbang
Banned User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JiminatorX View Post
your guide is definately gonna make this achievement a little easier
Actually it won't xD
CK Bigbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:14 AM   #71
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Wow... I just read the section where some people are saying this game takes no skill... That's if you play on easy. Rofl you guys need to consider EVERYTHING about the game if you want to make blanket statements like that. Lost Planet takes more skill than Halo 3 even. I would know, I've played Halo 3 for years. Then I started playing Colonies and I was surprised at the innovative add-ins to shooter gameplay that Capcom made. Grenade shots and the anchor in particular.

I say the achievement list is fine, except for the noms de guerre Top 10 and Number 1. Seriously though. If you guys think the game takes no skill you either have never played it, played it for too long, or didn't play it for long enough. You've got to be able to skillfully utilize the weapon, or VS that you have in order to win in multiplayer. In campaign, obviously no skill is required on Easy by yourself because the harmonizer regeneration is almost instant... Try playing on Hard or Extreme. Then you will know the meaning of "Skill".

There are those epic moments where someone would have utterly destroyed a Chryatis in Akrid Hunter with a Granseed armed with a VS Shotgun and a Gatling or 2 Gatlings utilizing the sliding dash. Or dodged a Godon with sliding dash on the Cakti Type 2(one of the slowest moving VS). Or gone head to toe with the Gorechryatis on Canyon 810 using the Hardballer's epic sliding dash. Sliding dash is the perfect example of a technique that takes a lot of skill. It keeps you alive. It is an excellent way to dodge incoming power attacks like the Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launcher, Grenades in general, VS Rifle, Chryatis leg swings, Neegal Tail Lunges, or Dongo rolls. Unfortunately some VS do not have such a feature on them...

And seeing as the sliding dash, anchor, and grenade shot are featured in Lost Planet 2 as well, it also applies to Lost Planet 2.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:58 AM   #72
PureTechniquex
 
PureTechniquex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 2,185
Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Guardian View Post
Wow... I just read the section where some people are saying this game takes no skill... That's if you play on easy. Rofl you guys need to consider EVERYTHING about the game if you want to make blanket statements like that. Lost Planet takes more skill than Halo 3 even. I would know, I've played Halo 3 for years. Then I started playing Colonies and I was surprised at the innovative add-ins to shooter gameplay that Capcom made. Grenade shots and the anchor in particular.

I say the achievement list is fine, except for the noms de guerre Top 10 and Number 1. Seriously though. If you guys think the game takes no skill you either have never played it, played it for too long, or didn't play it for long enough. You've got to be able to skillfully utilize the weapon, or VS that you have in order to win in multiplayer. In campaign, obviously no skill is required on Easy by yourself because the harmonizer regeneration is almost instant... Try playing on Hard or Extreme. Then you will know the meaning of "Skill".

There are those epic moments where someone would have utterly destroyed a Chryatis in Akrid Hunter with a Granseed armed with a VS Shotgun and a Gatling or 2 Gatlings utilizing the sliding dash. Or dodged a Godon with sliding dash on the Cakti Type 2(one of the slowest moving VS). Or gone head to toe with the Gorechryatis on Canyon 810 using the Hardballer's epic sliding dash. Sliding dash is the perfect example of a technique that takes a lot of skill. It keeps you alive. It is an excellent way to dodge incoming power attacks like the Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launcher, Grenades in general, VS Rifle, Chryatis leg swings, Neegal Tail Lunges, or Dongo rolls. Unfortunately some VS do not have such a feature on them...

And seeing as the sliding dash, anchor, and grenade shot are featured in Lost Planet 2 as well, it also applies to Lost Planet 2.
Complete the 1st game on Extreme whilst collecting all target marks then your see why some of us believe this games Extreme requires no skill.

A ton of people gave up on the 1st boss because of like 5 dongo's massacring them over and over again, let me know how far you get if you attempt it.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #73
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTechniquex View Post
Complete the 1st game on Extreme whilst collecting all target marks then your see why some of us believe this games Extreme requires no skill.

A ton of people gave up on the 1st boss because of like 5 dongo's massacring them over and over again, let me know how far you get if you attempt it.
The Godon? Lol I played on Hard against him and it wasnt that bad, as long as the one VS you got didn't die. However, on Extreme ofc it is way more difficult. You gotta keep moving and take the Dongos out first one at a time. You can use grenades to knock them over mid-roll and it stuns them for a few precious seconds. That's what I did. Threw a few hand grenades at the Dongos and dodged the Godon, then picked off all the Dongos. That's when you concentrate on the Godon. He is easy to kill by himself so long as you can time your dodges right each time. And make sure you don't run out of ammo!! I had a Launcher and a Shotgun in that battle, and used the Shotgun to mop up the minions. then blow the crap out of the Godon with the rockets. That's as far as I got on Extreme though, because Lost Planet 2 came out shortly after I bought Colonies. :/ I guess I was too slow.
EDIT: I didn't bother with the target marks when I was playing.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:34 PM   #74
PureTechniquex
 
PureTechniquex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 2,185
Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Guardian View Post
The Godon? Lol I played on Hard against him and it wasnt that bad, as long as the one VS you got didn't die. However, on Extreme ofc it is way more difficult. You gotta keep moving and take the Dongos out first one at a time. You can use grenades to knock them over mid-roll and it stuns them for a few precious seconds. That's what I did. Threw a few hand grenades at the Dongos and dodged the Godon, then picked off all the Dongos. That's when you concentrate on the Godon. He is easy to kill by himself so long as you can time your dodges right each time. And make sure you don't run out of ammo!! I had a Launcher and a Shotgun in that battle, and used the Shotgun to mop up the minions. then blow the crap out of the Godon with the rockets. That's as far as I got on Extreme though, because Lost Planet 2 came out shortly after I bought Colonies. :/ I guess I was too slow.
EDIT: I didn't bother with the target marks when I was playing.
You need to beat the game once to unlock Extreme so your lying dude, lol.

Unless you did it on a different account of course.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:05 AM   #75
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTechniquex View Post
You need to beat the game once to unlock Extreme so your lying dude, lol.

Unless you did it on a different account of course.
I know I need to beat it on Hard first. You are correct, I did do it on a different account. I did it on my friend's account. It's not a Live account though.. But still, take home message Extreme is VERY difficult in the first Lost Planet because your T-Eng goes down SO quickly. Holy crap it's like you're driving a Cakti or Hardballer around, but you're only walking. I haven't unlocked Extreme on Lost Planet 2 yet, but I assume this outrageous T-Eng decrease isn't even compared to in Lost Planet 2.

OMG now that I've thought of it, imagine an even harder version of Extreme where your T-Eng decreases at the rate of a Hardballer with its chainsaw out? O.o That would be impossible to do. And very evil of Capcom.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #76
PureTechniquex
 
PureTechniquex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bristol, England
Posts: 2,185
Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wry Guardian View Post
I know I need to beat it on Hard first. You are correct, I did do it on a different account. I did it on my friend's account. It's not a Live account though.. But still, take home message Extreme is VERY difficult in the first Lost Planet because your T-Eng goes down SO quickly. Holy crap it's like you're driving a Cakti or Hardballer around, but you're only walking. I haven't unlocked Extreme on Lost Planet 2 yet, but I assume this outrageous T-Eng decrease isn't even compared to in Lost Planet 2.

OMG now that I've thought of it, imagine an even harder version of Extreme where your T-Eng decreases at the rate of a Hardballer with its chainsaw out? O.o That would be impossible to do. And very evil of Capcom.
PS. there are no Data Posts on Extreme.

So you pretty much need to destroy everything containing T-Eng + whilst collecting the targets marks + preparing for the boss.

Its fun though, might do it a third time for my cousins account.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #77
lazygammer13
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I live in a small little Nowheresville in Michigan.
Posts: 216

lazygammer13's Gamercard
do these nom de guerre count through multiple playthroughs, or levels, or do you need to do them in one stage? sorry if it has been asked before...

Last edited by lazygammer13; 07-04-2010 at 07:05 PM.
lazygammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:31 PM   #78
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Do you mean the requirements for them? If so, then yes I'm pretty sure. In one Area or Chapter. But then again it depends on what type of Nom it is. The weapon/VS/grenade Nom progress carry over throughout all your playthroughs. But some must be done in one Area/Chapter.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #79
lazygammer13
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: I live in a small little Nowheresville in Michigan.
Posts: 216

lazygammer13's Gamercard
ok i was mostly wondering about the weapon noms like get 30000 damage with a machine gun. thanks
lazygammer13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #80
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
Oh yeh those ones definitely carry over across all playthroughs.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:19 PM   #81
VIPER PILOT
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Wales
Posts: 13

THE HEAD BEAGLE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyTheHamster View Post
What? you need to run 300 chapters in a week from the time you finish the game once? or does it mean 300 chapters then finish the game in a week?
My '300 Chapter Playback achievement' popped up after completing 300 'chapters', online campaign co-op, AFTER I had completed the campaign, and not in any of the online 'matches', I haven't played hardly any ranked or team matches yet!
__________________



VIPER PILOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 07:03 PM   #82
phastroh
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11

PHASTROH's Gamercard
If you collect all of that stuff you are a crazy loser.

Why would anyone ever want to get that whole list for a measley couple of hundred gamer points.

I like GP but noooooowaaaayyyyy. The game is no way worth that much time.

I did like the space battles online but common, if they want people to play it so much make the game longer and better, not force people to do stupid tricks just to get things.

When they make a game where you can just load up and play and still have a chance to get the requirements I will be happy but they always make it so you have to do some stuff that takes you out of the fun.

Don't you like just playing a game and hearing "BLINK" and you got something for kills or would you rather have to be the worst in the game on purpose or some other rediculous unfun thing just to get one of 4 Billion tags to get an achievement.

Sorry dudes I know a lot of you think it is cool but I think it reflects poorly on the game developer.
phastroh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 04:36 AM   #83
Wry Guardian
 
Wry Guardian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada FTW!
Posts: 99
Send a message via Skype™ to Wry Guardian

Lost in Chaos's Gamercard
These views are all based on opinion... Nobody is necessarily wrong or right here.
__________________
Wry Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:12 PM   #84
Darth Trayse
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 45

Darth Trayse's Gamercard
Not true Wry he is wrong for calling people losers for liking a game that takes time, patience and a fair amount of skill. Personally I would rather play a 60$ game for months than for a couple of days and be done with it......85% Noms yet still so far to go
Darth Trayse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:33 PM   #85
Baha
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 30

TK Baha ruleZ's Gamercard
awesome, i guess it took a lot of time to create this list. thanks a lot!!
Baha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:26 AM   #86
YUGON
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Posts: 133

YUG0N's Gamercard
I've a question about this one....

* Keeper of the Flames - Clear 300 chapters or more, but AT LEAST one week after beating the game *

That means, that I've to clear 300 chapters with a maximum time of 1 week, after I beat the game??

Is that's true... is that possible without playing 30h/day??

Ot does it means to play 300 chapters 1 week AFTER I beat the game??

Sorry for the stupid question, my english doesn't works well sometimes ^^'
__________________

pixels
YUGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:16 AM   #87
ONI recon 111
 
ONI recon 111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: England
Posts: 288

Oni Recon 111's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUGON View Post
I've a question about this one....

* Keeper of the Flames - Clear 300 chapters or more, but AT LEAST one week after beating the game *

That means, that I've to clear 300 chapters with a maximum time of 1 week, after I beat the game??

Is that's true... is that possible without playing 30h/day??

Ot does it means to play 300 chapters 1 week AFTER I beat the game??

Sorry for the stupid question, my english doesn't works well sometimes ^^'
It means you have as long as you want to clear 300 chapters, but they must be done a week or later after beating the game. So don't bother doing it the next day, its all wasted time and effort.
__________________
Games 100% Complete
TES IV Oblivion, Fable II, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2, Lego Star Wars TCS, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Call of Juarez: Bound In Blood, The Saboteur, Star Wars TFU, Civilisation Revolution, Dash of Destruction, Dead Rising Case Zero, Halo Reach (w/o DLC), Metro 2033, Mass Effect 2 (w/o DLC), Call of Duty Classic, Mass Effect

Working on-
The Orange Box, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, Medal of Honor
ONI recon 111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #88
YUGON
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Barcelona (Spain)
Posts: 133

YUG0N's Gamercard
Ahh!! I see.. Sorry, my english isn't good enough sometimes X_x

And I suppose that these chapters count from the 1st time you beat the game..??

I'll have to play even more... X_x xD
__________________

pixels
YUGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 06:43 PM   #89
xxDAMRONxx
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 267

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureTechniquex View Post
Complete the 1st game on Extreme whilst collecting all target marks then your see why some of us believe this games Extreme requires no skill.

A ton of people gave up on the 1st boss because of like 5 dongo's massacring them over and over again, let me know how far you get if you attempt it.

I have 1000 in LP1...even 1250 in NGII plus many many other tough games complete...its what I do...I try to complete very hard games because I enjoy doing it legit.

However, it is very naive to tell someone that because LP1 was extremely difficult for you that LP2 requires no skill. It does require skill...a different skill...a co op skill and just because it may not be "as difficult" to you does not mean that is extremely difficult for them and requires them to gain skills they did not have.

Also, there is no positive value in telling people the game they play requires no skill just because you think so...even if you do think so...keep it to yourself because other people find this game very difficult. To me, it is not extremely hard, but that does not mean it requires no skill, and when you say things like that it does nobody any good
__________________
160+ Completed Retail/arcade games (includes DLC)

Last edited by xxDAMRONxx; 11-11-2010 at 06:54 PM.
xxDAMRONxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #90
CRDMUDRUNNER
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 139

CTDMUDRUNNER's Gamercard
Someone who is seriously into completing this game please msg me on live. Thinking of picking this up once finishing the FEAR series. Thanks
CRDMUDRUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.