PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Lost Planet 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-20-2011, 06:49 PM   #91
Toonlinksmaster

Cool

For everyone worried about the Number 1 and Top Ten:
I believe you can get those out of the crates.
Several people including one of my friends have randomly gotten top ten and number 1 without doing anything during campaign.
So there may be hope for all those who do not have them yet and desire them.
Toonlinksmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:49 PM   #92
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
What does this mean?

Mega Man - Distributed at events
Battletick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:33 PM   #93
Zerowind117

ramenn00dl3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
When the list says "use X times (until final stage)" what exactly does that mean?

100% Retail + DLC: Mass Effect 3, Halo 3, Fallout 3, Bioshock
---
100% Retail: Halo: CEA, Halo: Reach, Mass Effect 2, Halo: ODST, MW2, CoD4, Halo 2: Vista, Battlefield: BC2, Wanted, Lost: VD, GUN, Avatar: BE, Madden 06’, King Kong, TMNT
---
100% Arcade: Sonic 1,2,3,&K, Comic Jumper, Penny Arcade #1, Shadow Complex, Crazy Taxi, Small Arms, Harm's Way, DoD
Zerowind117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #94
Zerowind117

ramenn00dl3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battletick View Post
What does this mean?

Mega Man - Distributed at events

It means it was given out at special events as a code, more than likely in Japan. I imagine you could compare it to the things vendors give out at E3 or something like that. Basically you more than likely won;t get it, but the special Noms don't count for achivements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phastroh View Post
Why would anyone ever want to get that whole list for a measley couple of hundred gamer points.

Because ACHIEVEMENTS are not always just about score. It's called an achievement for a reason and this game puts that to the test. I remember as a kid playing games and actually mastering it and feeling accomplished. This is what the game will feel like if you can 1000/1000. It's not a list for achievements whores or score boosters. Some games have achievements that aren't actually achievements at all, like beating a Halo game on Mythic difficulty. I feel like I've mastered Halo 3, not because I have the full 1750 GS, but because I've done just about everything you can do in the game like Mythic, getting out of levels, etc.

100% Retail + DLC: Mass Effect 3, Halo 3, Fallout 3, Bioshock
---
100% Retail: Halo: CEA, Halo: Reach, Mass Effect 2, Halo: ODST, MW2, CoD4, Halo 2: Vista, Battlefield: BC2, Wanted, Lost: VD, GUN, Avatar: BE, Madden 06’, King Kong, TMNT
---
100% Arcade: Sonic 1,2,3,&K, Comic Jumper, Penny Arcade #1, Shadow Complex, Crazy Taxi, Small Arms, Harm's Way, DoD

Last edited by Zerowind117; 06-12-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Zerowind117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #95
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerowind117 View Post
Basically you more than likely won;t get it, but the special Noms don't count for achivements.
That's a relief. I thought I was pretty much screwed when I saw the Capcom employee Nom de Guerre.

Quote:

Because ACHIEVEMENTS are not always just about score. It's called an achievement for a reason and this game puts that to the test. I remember as a kid playing games and actually mastering it and feeling accomplished. This is what the game will feel like if you can 1000/1000. It's not a list for achievements whores or score boosters. Some games have achievements that aren't actually achievements at all, like beating a Halo game on Mythic difficulty. I feel like I've mastered Halo 3, not because I have the full 1750 GS, but because I've done just about everything you can do in the game like Mythic, getting out of levels, etc.
I'm glad to see someone else who feels this way. I used to 100% games on my gamecube, because it was fun and I felt like I achieved something. True, it was completely worthless to my life, but not because my gamerscore didn't grow. Achievements are a nice list of goals of things to do in a game, and I love them. Not because of the number associated with them though... I'm glad it's some damn hard to unlock everything.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #96
Makker

Makker's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toonlinksmaster View Post
For everyone worried about the Number 1 and Top Ten:
I believe you can get those out of the crates.
Several people including one of my friends have randomly gotten top ten and number 1 without doing anything during campaign.
So there may be hope for all those who do not have them yet and desire them.
Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to complete this game but I feel like Capcom have screwed me. If these 2 aren't obtainable in campaign then Capcom will never see another penny of my money.

Adding your GamerTag to your posts (not signature)
Click Here
Enter your GamerTag at the bottom of the page and Save Changes.
Makker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #97
xxDAMRONxx

xxDAMRONxx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makker View Post
Can anyone confirm this? I'd love to complete this game but I feel like Capcom have screwed me. If these 2 aren't obtainable in campaign then Capcom will never see another penny of my money.

It's a complete lie...the crates only offer nom de guerres that are already obtainable in the slot machine

ALSO....ADD GUNSLINGER TO YOUR LIST (EQUIP HANDGUN AND REVOLVER AT SAME TIME)
Old 06-30-2011, 05:26 PM   #98
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

NUMBER 1 - Achieve 1st place on any country's ranking screen

I was wondering, say the 1st place time is by someone from Japan. Does this mean that if I get second, I'll stilll get this, because I'll have the best time in my country? Also, is there a way to trick it into thinking I'm from somewhere I don't live? This way I could be number 1# in the Antarctica leaderboard.
Old 07-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #99
Gonzo345

Gonzo345's Gamercard
You have to be the 1st at any leaderboard. Don't care about the country, you MUST be the 1st at any leaderboard, remember.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:41 PM   #100
Art Of Kamikaze

Art Of Kamikaze's Gamercard
I've managed to get all the noms except a few for the 3 faction match wins considering you can get only one a week and sometimes I forget to check and don't get credit for the win.
Art Of Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #101
UndertakerAndre

Send a message via AIM to UndertakerAndre Send a message via MSN to UndertakerAndre

UndertakerAndre's Gamercard
This is awesome!!

Last edited by UndertakerAndre; 08-09-2011 at 12:53 PM. Reason: skipped a word
UndertakerAndre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #102
Battletick

Battletick's Gamercard

I have no idea what this means.

"Stealth Assassin - Fire a charged shot from the Energy Gun and hit all targets with the Rocket Launcher 2"

What do you mean hit all targets? This one is the most confusing to me.

Quote:
When the list says "use X times (until final stage)" what exactly does that mean?
I'm pretty sure that means it must fully deploy to count as a use. (For shield and V device)
Old 08-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #103
Crossofdevil

Crossofdevil's Gamercard
Hey is it still possible to get the highest timed score or are the scores ridiculous by now that its almost impossible to do?
Crossofdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:36 PM   #104
tazwaz

tazwaz's Gamercard
hey I am having the worst time ever unlocking the Cannon master nome de guerre under the VS vital suites category can anyone help by giving information on requirements for this nom. I think the weapon is in 5-3 the big cannon that you shoot at the other ship with, but i have been grinding this level killing everything and played the level over 100 times and the nom wont pop please any information would help. this is my last nom besides number 1 and top 10 and its driving me nuts that i cant get it lol
tazwaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 06:34 AM   #105
Rushdog7

Rushdog7's Gamercard
can anybody confirm the special noms, NOT being needed for the achievements? and also do the online leader boards ones count toward it? because L.B.'s are not my style and it will sadden me that one of my fav. games just went to crap because of retarded achs requirements. and that i waised 80+ hours on a game i wont stand a chance in getting 1000G for.
Rushdog7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #106
Survivor Seven

Survivor Seven's Gamercard
special noms do not count, but the leaderboard noms do count.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:45 AM   #107
The Whorror

Vile Creations's Gamercard
So like... is this achievement to all Noms impossible now? Aren't like all the training missions hacked now with people saying they beat it in like 2 seconds?
The Whorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #108
Temp33t

Temp33t's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Whorror View Post
So like... is this achievement to all Noms impossible now? Aren't like all the training missions hacked now with people saying they beat it in like 2 seconds?
Nope. Only Basic Training 1-1 is hacked with 1 seconds. Every other time is legit.
Btw it's not impossible to get the nom. Got mine 2 months ago and since then roughly 10 other people got it aswell (I'm checking the times every now and then)
Temp33t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:18 AM   #109
Sly Toad

Sly Toad's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3
Can anyone please tell me how long it took them to get Cannon Master nom? I have done 5-2 20 times and 5-3 25 times and I still don't have it. Does anyone else remember it taking so long? I really hope it isn't glitched or something since I only need 26 noms to go and would hate for this to stop me.
Sly Toad is offline   Reply With Quote