PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
Creech
Administrator

Send a message via Skype™ to Creech

Just Creech's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Administrator   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 2   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Micro Guide - Gold   Achievement Guide - Emerald   Road Map - Emerald   CABS Beta Tester   Artist of the Month
Total Awards: 40 (more» ...)
Achievement Trading Thread (PC Gamers)

Use this thread to find partners to trade achievements with on the PC version of this game.

Awake, Alert, & Enthusiastic!
The Silicon Rule: If the product is free, then you are the product.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
dakisbac

Send a message via Skype™ to dakisbac

Mister Dak's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Gold Medal   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Minty   Ambassador 1x1 Competition - Third Place   Staff Club - dakisbac   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Thanks Creech. I know there's some people that posted in the other thread for the PC version, so hopefully they'll see this.

I'm looking to do all online achievements, except maybe Wanted (I'm still thinking about it). I need one partner for all the gametypes except team games, which requires four people minimum - so an ideal setup would be two pairs of boosters.

I'll note that boosting in the PC version is supremely easy, so we should get it done with no hassle. And for Wanted, I haven't yet run into any douchebag teamkillers.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Harry Lloyd

THU31's Gamercard
I have all of them except Wanted, I might be willing to go for that one, but we need a total of three people (so one more apart from us).

Still, over a 1000 Hangman's NOOSE games is a lot, and it'd take many hours, so we'd have to be sure we want to start and keep at it.

We can make 50k in 40-45 minutes (maybe even less time, this was an average I had on the 360) as it's not a problem to find each other in the PC version, not many people play it.

We'd do it the standard method - two people stay and shoot, the third person goes for a chopper. The pilot needs to use a gamepad to be quick, I have one for the PC, and hopefully someone else would to, that way we could switch.

I still have to think if I want to do this (RDR comes out soon), I probably would if we didn't play long sessions (50 or 100k a day should be ok).
Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
XProHunter
Banned User

XProHunter's Gamercard
Thumbs up

finally an useful thread for PC gamers.
i only need 5 achievements:
-Fly The Co-op
-Deal-Breaker
-Bomb da Base II
-Taking It For The Team
-Top The Midnight Club
-Wanted
-Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

i would highly appreciate if u can help me out. it's hard to find PC boosters.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #5
XProHunter
Banned User

XProHunter's Gamercard
2 left:

-Wanted
-Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic

Last edited by XProHunter; 06-04-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:44 AM   #6
Thorware

Thorware's Gamercard
If anybody is playing the PC version and wants to do some boosting for the multiplayer achievements, please let me know and we can set something up. (GT: Thorware)

Specifically, I'm finding it difficult to complete Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic through random matchups when not many people play Race or GTA Race. It would be much faster to go through these with a like-minded PC player.

I'd also like to do Wanted, Fly the Co-Op, and Top of the Food Chain.
Old 06-28-2010, 05:09 AM   #7
Hato

HatoXanadu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorware View Post
If anybody is playing the PC version and wants to do some boosting for the multiplayer achievements, please let me know and we can set something up. (GT: Thorware)

Specifically, I'm finding it difficult to complete Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic through random matchups when not many people play Race or GTA Race. It would be much faster to go through these with a like-minded PC player.

I'd also like to do Wanted, Fly the Co-Op, and Top of the Food Chain.
I'd totally be willing to do these as well. Add me with a message!

GT: HatoXanadu
Old 06-30-2010, 06:08 AM   #8
Aldanga

Aldanga's Gamercard
Thorware and I started working on Wanted and some races tonight, but we could always use one or two more for Wanted grinding.

Feel free to add me.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #9
zaXor101

Hey Zaxor's Gamercard
I'm also looking for some people to play GTAIV PC with online and trade some GS. Feel free to add iZaxor
Old 07-15-2010, 02:52 AM   #10
Phantomzero17

Phantomzero17's Gamercard
Picked this up on Steam during the big sale a little over a week ago. Looking to boost anything multiplayer related.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
zaXor101

Hey Zaxor's Gamercard
For some online please add me. The online is awful with the amount of modders in free mode.
Old 08-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #12
Stotty777

Stotty777's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Add me for boosting please, need all online.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #13
LawlessBagel

LawlessBagel's Gamercard
I'd be up for boosting achievements on the PC version (and actually the Xbox360 version also). message me if your interested

GT: LawlessBagel

Last edited by LawlessBagel; 09-26-2010 at 12:01 AM. Reason: add bit about 360 version
Old 01-02-2011, 11:08 PM   #14
marcopchen

I will trade achievements.

GT: TAYLORSW1FT FAN
Old 05-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #15
EDDS

EDDS's Gamercard
I'm looking to do most of the online chevo's for this.

If you send me a fr lemme know it's for this.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #16
Z GrayFox Z

Send a message via AIM to Z GrayFox Z

Darth Obijone's Gamercard
Are there a lot of people that play this game online?
Old 05-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #17
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Theres 90% chance I am getting a new laptop and this game along with in the next few weeks, I have every multiplayer achievement on the 360 version so I kind of plan to do the same here..

Just like to know how busy GTA IV is on the PC? Also anyone here willing to do Wanted and AWP over the summer? Let me know!

Old 05-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #18
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Theres 90% chance I am getting a new laptop and this game along with in the next few weeks, I have every multiplayer achievement on the 360 version so I kind of plan to do the same here..

Just like to know how busy GTA IV is on the PC? Also anyone here willing to do Wanted and AWP over the summer? Let me know!
I am barely starting on AWP currently and also have looked into getting Wanted. What method did you use to get it on 360? Also if you want to know how busy certain gametypes are let me know and I'll check on them.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z GrayFox Z View Post
Are there a lot of people that play this game online?
Not a LOT but enough to keep games going. It does make it nice when trying to boost certain gametypes like races or going for Level 10 (wanted cheev)
Old 05-14-2011, 11:53 PM   #20
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySten View Post
Not a LOT but enough to keep games going. It does make it nice when trying to boost certain gametypes like races or going for Level 10 (wanted cheev)

Right cool, yh getting Wanted is simple just grinding Hangmans NOOSE for about 50 hours will get us to rank 10 lol. For AWP, races were a bitch on the 360 version, me and friend just boosted throughout the night when like 5% of gamers would be online, glad to hear it will be easier on the PC, just getting in eachothers lobbies straight away I hope?

Old 05-15-2011, 01:53 AM   #21
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Right cool, yh getting Wanted is simple just grinding Hangmans NOOSE for about 50 hours will get us to rank 10 lol. For AWP, races were a bitch on the 360 version, me and friend just boosted throughout the night when like 5% of gamers would be online, glad to hear it will be easier on the PC, just getting in eachothers lobbies straight away I hope?
I only started MP yesterday and I was boosting races with a random guy from TrueAchievements, there were a few other racers but we were able to get host and find eachother easily enough. When we got in the groove we could do multiple races in a row.
Old 05-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #22
glock18forlife

KevOwnage's Gamercard
Looking to do whichever ones people are doing

GT: Kevownage

Old 06-04-2011, 01:02 PM   #23
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySten View Post
I only started MP yesterday and I was boosting races with a random guy from TrueAchievements, there were a few other racers but we were able to get host and find eachother easily enough. When we got in the groove we could do multiple races in a row.

That's good to hear, when ill be looking for someone from either here or TA to definitely do Wanted and AWP from about mid-june onwards

Old 06-10-2011, 08:48 PM   #24
TomoyoN

TomoyoN's Gamercard

I was wondering if the Shemp Howard method for getting money in MP worked for the PC Version???

Also I am looking to do Fly the Co-op...
Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 PM   #25
Nordicflint

Nordicflint swe's Gamercard
Onlineachievement PC version

Contact me to do onlineachievement on the PC version

GT : Nordicflint swe
Old 06-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #26
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Looking to boost any of the online achievements on this game. Finally got my laptop set up so got a lot of time now to boost! Also looking to boost that AWP. Already have it on 360 so should be much easier on here.

Old 06-26-2011, 08:21 AM   #27
McDurbin

llDurbinll's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomoyoN View Post
I was wondering if the Shemp Howard method for getting money in MP worked for the PC Version???

Also I am looking to do Fly the Co-op...
It does. A friend of mine used it, he also found out if you set it up right you can tape down the right trigger on your controller and look up and it will kill the enemies falling down and their ammo will fall into you so you can just let it run.

I just need to kill someone who has the viral achievement. My friend and I plan to boost this in a couple of weeks so I'll be contacting people who posted here to get help with fly the co-op. If anyone has the viral achievement and wouldn't mind letting me kill them in a ranked match then please send me a message on xbl.

Extremely Serious
Check out my video guide for South Park:Tenorman's Revenge. Gold Time and collectibles,Click Here
Old 06-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #28
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDurbin View Post
It does. A friend of mine used it, he also found out if you set it up right you can tape down the right trigger on your controller and look up and it will kill the enemies falling down and their ammo will fall into you so you can just let it run.

I just need to kill someone who has the viral achievement. My friend and I plan to boost this in a couple of weeks so I'll be contacting people who posted here to get help with fly the co-op. If anyone has the viral achievement and wouldn't mind letting me kill them in a ranked match then please send me a message on xbl.
You can get a quick kill on me if you want, got the viral myself yesterday.

Old 06-28-2011, 10:07 AM   #29
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Right I set it up a boosting session for both of the team-based achievements for 7pm tonight, need 1 more person so feel free to join!

Old 07-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #30
TomoyoN

TomoyoN's Gamercard

I am looking for a few people to get wins for a few of the game modes...

Minimum 3 People to start...
Team Deathmatch
Team Mafiya Work

Minimum 4 People to start...
Car Jack City
Team Car Jack City
Cops N Crooks - All for One (Both Sides)
Cops N Crooks - One for All (Both Sides)

Probably will be looking to do this in the late evenings around 10PM EST GMT-5... PM me on XBL if interested and make sure to mention GTA somewhere in the message so I kno what game you are referring to...

GT: TomoyoN
Closed Thread