PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NFL Tour
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #1
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just got Playground (56 points in exhibition), barely!

So I scored 3 touchdowns in the first half and got 2-point conversions on all 3. I had the ball at the end of the first half with time for ONE more play and threw a long pass. Made the connection but got dragged down at the ONE YARD LINE. Talk about suck I wanted that cushion having 4 touchdowns in the first half since the CPU starts with the ball second half.

Second half, I made 3 more touchdowns and conversions and had 48 points. The CPU took the throwoff with 30 seconds left. I tried to get my guys out of the way and let him punch it in but they dragged him down on the first 2 plays despite my best efforts. CPU finally broke a big play and scored. THIRTEEN SECONDS LEFT!

I took the throw-off and dove to the grown. Twelve seconds. Connected one long pass and dragged down. Six seconds left and only time for one more play. I bombed one to Moss in the end zone for the TD with 1 second on the clock, made the 2-point conversion, and with 56 points got my Playground achievement!

I thought coast to coast was gonna be a lot of work as I tried it several times last night to no avail, but after doing it once during Tour mode I knew I could do it in exhibition for the achievement and I knocked that one out too. Now I just have to do 2 reversals with 2 players in one play and I'll have all the achieves except Tour mode done!

I wouldn't say this game is an EASY 1k, but I wouldn't say it's impossible either. Just takes a little bit of practice and getting out of the mindset of 'real' football games.
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Vicktacular

Vicktacular's Gamercard
Yeah this game is easy once you get the hang of it. I played through a few rounds of tour on veteran to get the hang of it then the rest came fairly easy, though a few attempts needed to be made for most, especially the 2 reversals 2 players. I am finishing up tour mode now and started playing the game last night. Overall I have put in about 3-4 hours of gameplay and am almost done. Overall a simple 1000 with a few somewhat annoying achievements.