PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Super Street Fighter IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-23-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
Didi Mau

Send a message via MSN to Didi Mau

CuriousJewbeard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Requirements for titles/icons (all offline ones are up, need help with the online!)

Introduction

Hey guys, over the past few days I decided I’d use a spare gamertag to find out the requirements for all the offline titles/icons. I’ve now done that, but when thinking how to best share the information I came to the conclusion I may as well list every online title/icon as well and update the requirements for those if and when their requirements are discovered by the community (my spare tag doesn‘t have access to online play, and my normal tag already has them all so I can‘t help with those I‘m afraid).

With that said, a fair amount of these will not currently have their requirements listed and will look somewhat unappealing to read- however it’s important to know that the offline titles/icons alone make up about 75% of the actual total and the majority of online titles/icons unlock in groups of five or more, so there really isn’t as many missing requirements as there appears to be. I have a vague understanding of a lot of the online titles’ requirements also, so they should hopefully be filled in quickly with the help of the community confirming them.

“Roadmap” to offline titles/icons (read this if the rest is TL;DR…which it will be!)

There are 494 offline titles in this game (roughly 80% of the total amount), and they all unlock methodically. Firstly, every character has twelve titles related to them- the first ten of these are related to that character’s trials, and the final two are unlocked through arcade mode. To be specific, a trial title will unlock at the following intervals: 2 trials completed, 3 trials completed, 4 trials, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials completed. Note that all of a character’s trials are considered equal, so if you complete Ryu’s trials 3,6, 9 and 15, it would be the same as if you have completed trials 1, 2, 3 and 4- this means that whilst you’ll need to complete all 24 eventually, you can skip the hardest ones for the meanwhile and still unlock certain things.

A character’s eleventh title is unlocked by completing arcade mode with that character, and their twelfth title is unlocked by completing arcade mode on Hardest difficulty; these titles stack, so I would suggest going through on Hardest the first time through just to save time (you can use Zangief‘s lariat spam to make the runs easier, as long as you switch characters back before beating Seth- if you do it like this I would recommend switching at the rival fight in order to work towards the Rival Schooled achievement). The titles “Akuma Killer” and “Gouken Killer” are also unlocked in this mode, by beating those particular characters.

There are also certain titles that will unlock when a set percentage of trial mode is completed. These intervals are: 1% completion, 2% completion, 3%, 4%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 40%, 50%, 55%, 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, and finally 100% completion- in the specific title requirements list below, I’ll mention how many trials need to be completed to reach that set percentage.

There are 200 offline icons in this game (roughly 67% of the total amount), and they have much the same requirements as the titles; there are four icons per character which are related to their trials, and then there are groups of icons that unlock when set percentages of trial mode are completed. The character specific icons unlock at the following intervals: 1 trial completed, 8 trials completed, 16 trials completed, and 24 trials completed; the icons for trial completion unlock at 5% completion, 15%, 25%, 35%, and 45% completion. There are also ten icons unlocked when you first complete arcade mode.

The *PRESUMED* roadmap for online titles/icons (subject to change when the community helps out!)

There’s 120 online titles and 99 online icons in this game, and thankfully a lot of them unlock in groups whilst the majority of the rest share the same requirements from the original SF4. Unfortunately I can’t check into these requirements as I don’t have a spare gold account, so all I can do is give a general description and hope that you, the reader, posts back with the exact requirements when you unlock them

The first page of each collection holds titles and icons that represent certain types of wins, for example 20 rounds won by time-out or 30 rounds won by chip damage. The rest of the pages focus on either x amount of online games played or x amounts of online games won (there’s probably groups focused on each type, seeing as there are achievements for both types as well). It has been discovered that some titles/icons are related to Ranked Matches only, so whenever possible I would recommend playing in Ranked rather than Endless in case there are still more out there we haven't found the requirement for yet- my main tag played almost solely Ranked, so it seems unlikely at this point that there are titles or icons specific to playing/winning Endless and Team Battle matches (though this is not yet proven).

Please note that there is NOT a title for 500+ online wins in this game like there was the original. Forum member LightShade XD got his final online unlock at 281 matches played/166 matches won, and whilst we do not yet know the highest requirement for icons, 75 Ranked wins is all you need for the titles. This means that, with the exception of having to play through Arcade on Hardest with everyone (which you can do whilst getting the All Clear achievement anyway), this game is much less of a grind than the original when it comes to titles/icons.

Last edited by Didi Mau; 06-05-2010 at 07:10 AM.
Didi Mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
Didi Mau

The meat of the guide- list of every title with its requirements (online requirements in progress)

Titles will be listed as they appear in the game, when read horizontally left-to-right. Pages will be noted so you can find the ones you need!

Page 1/18

“Blank” title (N/A)- Used for when you don’t want a title anymore.

“Fledgling Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 10% trial mode completion (84 trials).

“Bottom Feeder” (Offline)- Reach 20% trial mode completion (168 trials).

“Chump Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 30% trial mode completion (252 trials).

“Mercenary Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 40% trial mode completion (336 trials).

“Decent Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 50% trial mode completion (420 trials).

“Magician” (Offline)- Reach 60% trial mode completion (504 trials).

“Well Known Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 70% trial mode completion (588 trials).

“My Way” (Offline)- Reach 80% trial mode completion (672 trials).

“Deep Fighter” (Offline)- Reach 90% trial mode completion (756 trials).

“Absolute Perfection” (Offline)- Reach 100% trial mode completion (840 trials).

“Perfectionist” (Online)- Win 3 rounds by perfect (WizardOfFate earned them in Ranked matches, it is currently unknown if Ranked is required but it does have to be online!).

“Merciless” (Online)- Win 30 rounds by chip damage (credit goes to Signiquitatis and hobbes8548!).

“Ultra!” (Online)- Win 30 rounds by ultra combo finish (credit goes to LightShade XD!).

“Super!” (Online)- Win 10 rounds by super combo finish (credit goes to hyourinnmaru!).

“Normal Fighter” (Online)- Win 30 Ranked matches by standard wins (the V icon) (credit goes to TheMaster328!). *This may be possible in non-Ranked as well, needs confirming*

“Bitter Victor” (Online)- Win 3 rounds by time-out (credit goes to Signiquitatis and LightShade XD!).

“Technician” (Online)- Perform 30 quickstands (press down when you’re about to be knocked down, or any two attack buttons simultaneously), I did these in Ranked matches but it might not be necessary to do so.

“Not On My Watch” (Online)- This should be either a certain amount of reversals, or a certain amount of counter hits…please help confirm the amount of either!

“Saw That Coming” (Online)- This should be either a certain amount of reversals, or a certain amount of counter hits…please help confirm the amount of either!

“1st Come 1st Served” (Online)- This should be a certain amount of first attacks, please help confirm the amount! (The icon equilivant is 15 first attacks, this should be the same amount or less but will need confirming).

“Dizzy Chicks” (Online)- I could swear I got this for hosting either an Endless or Team lobby, and then leaving before anyone joined…was I just imagining this? EDIT: When I got this on another tag I played one Ranked Match and got disconnected half-way through, so this appears to be simply an "experience Xbox Live" kind of deal.

“Chick Pea” (Online)- This should be for a certain amount of dizzies, please help confirm!

“Chick’n Noggin” (Online)- This should be for a certain amount of dizzies, please help confirm!

“Legendary Chick” (Online)- Earn 10 dizzies in Ranked matches (credit goes to LightShade XD!)

Jack collection: “Buster Jack”, “Smash Jack”, “Rush Jack”, “Brave Jack”, “Pinch Jack”, “Crisis Jack” (Offline)- Reach 65% trial mode completion (546 trials).

Queen collection: “Buster Queen”, “Smash Queen”, “Rush Queen”, “Brave Queen”, “Pinch Queen” (Offline)- Reach 75% trial mode completion (630 trials).

Page 2/18

Queen collection continued: “Crisis Queen” (Offline)- Reach 75% trial mode completion (630 trials).

King collection: “Buster King”, “Smash King”, “Rush King”, “Brave King”, “Pinch King”, “Crisis King” (Offline)- Reach 85% trial mode completion (714 trials).

Ace collection: “Buster Ace”, “Smash Ace”, “Rush Ace”, “Brave Ace”, “Pinch Ace”, “Crisis Ace” (Offline)- Reach 95% trial mode completion (798 trials).

Online grey collection: “Go Easy On Me”, “Lil’ Ol’ Me”, “In Training”, “Chicken”, “Relentless”, “Slayer”, “Sheltered”, “Dog Wagger”, “Late Bloomer”, “Average Joe” (Online)- This is likely to be 10 Xbox Live wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please confirm!

Online green collection: “Movin’ On Up”, “Elite”, “Disciple”, “Dirty Dawg”, “Timekeeper”, “Chillaxin’”, “Bad Karma”, “Madman”, “Self Reliant”, “Middle Management” (Online)- This is likely to be 20 Xbox Live wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please confirm!

Online brown collection: “Undecided”, “Super Genius”, “Assistant Instructor” (Online)- This is likely to be 30 Xbox Live wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please confirm!

Page 3/18

Online brown collection continued: “Half Baked”, “Provocateur”, “Big Hearted”, “Not The Face”, “One With Nature”, “Wilted Flower”, “Assistant Manager” (Online)- This is likely to be 30 Xbox Live wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please confirm!

Online stone collection: “Don’t Hold Back”, “Brave Warrior”, “Instructor”, “Full of Beans”, “Teacher”, “Lovesick”, “Tit For Tat”, “Samurai Spirit”, “Reckless”, “Chief” (Online)- Win 40 Xbox Live matches (credit goes to SQUALASURA and Reox8888!).

Online marble collection: “Feinter”, “Hero”, “Master”, “No Crybaby”, “Solid As A Rock”, “Moe”, “Moth to a Flame”, “King of the Hill”, “Out of Control”, “Executive” (Online)- Win 50 Xbox Live Matches (credit goes to SQUALASURA and Reox8888!).

Online black collection: “Self Proclaimed Best”, “Messiah“, “Eternal Challenger”, “No Problem!”, “The Artiste”, “Devilish”, “Knowledge is Power”, “Peacenik”, “Once in a Lifetime” (Online)- This is likely to be a set amount of Ranked wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please help confirm a set figure!

Page 4/18

Online black collection continued: “Managing Director” (Online)- This is likely to be a set amount of Ranked wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please help confirm a set figure!

Online bronze collection: “Victory Declaration”, “Deity”, “Fist Crosser”, “Gotcha”, “Grab King”, “The Natural”, “The Fool”, “Sudden Anger”, “Head of the Class”, “President” (Online)- This is likely to be a set amount of Ranked wins based on Reox8888's other findings so far, please help confirm a set figure!

Online silver collection: “Wine & Diner”, “Fist King”, “A Breed Apart”, “Quarter Man”, “Acrobat”, “Maiden”, “Surprise Surprise”, “Demon King”, “Battle-Hardened”, “Chairman” (Online)- Win 30 Ranked matches (credit goes to SQUALASURA and Reox8888!).

Online gold collection: “Aesthetician”, “Emperor”, “True Warrior”, “Too Cool For You”, “Master of Timing”, “Charmer”, “Complete Package”, “Living Large”, “Machine Gunner”, “Top Chairman” (Online)- Win 45 Ranked matches (credit goes to Reox8888!).

Online platinum collection: “So Serious”, “Cream of the Crop”, “Legendary Fighter”, “Legendary Loser”, “Genocider” (Online)- Win 60 Ranked Matches (credit goes to TheMaster328 and Reox 8888!).

Page 5/18

Online platinum collection continued: “Love Missionary”, “Early Bird”, “Bourgeois”, “One Deadly Blow”, “Retiree” (Online)- Win 60 Ranked Matches (credit goes to TheMaster328 and Reox 8888!).

SF4 normal Time Attack collection: “I’ll Do My Best”, “Daily Duty“, “One Track Mind”, “15 Minutes of Fame”, “One Hit Wonder”, “Universalist”, “Rags to Riches”, “Waxing and Waning”, “Hard Worker”, “Close Call”, “Infalliable” (Offline)- Reach 1% trial mode completion (9 trials).

SF4 hard Time Attack collection: “Mighty Warrior”, “One Fell Swoop”, “Sink or Swim”, “Hair Trigger”, “Gordian Knot” (Offline)- Reach 2% trial mode completion (17 trials).

SF4 normal Survival collection: “Trial By Fire”, “Haste Makes Waste”, “Better Safe”, “The Past is Over”, “Calm Before Storm”, “Blessing in Disguise”, “Lady Luck Smiles”, “Devil May Care”, “Conspicuous Consumer”, “Out of the Blue”, “Rob Peter For Paul”, “Sleep on it” (Offline)- Reach 3% trial mode completion (26 trials).

SF4 hard Survival collection: “Fight Fire With Fire”, “Opportunity Knocks”, “Experience Counts” (Offline)- Reach 4% trial mode completion (34 trials).

Page 6/18

SF4 hard Survival collection continued: “Reuse Recycle”, “Nice and Easy” (Offline)-Reach 4% trial mode completion (34 trials).

Ryu trial collection: “Tireless Wanderer”, “Sleeps Anywhere”, “Karateman”, “I Like Bean Jam”, “No Home No Job”, “Samurai Fighter”, “Hungry Fighter”, “Heart of Battle”, “Satsui Ryu”, “Fists of Wind” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Ryu respectively.

Ken trial collection: “Scarlet Warrior”, “Fighting Playboy”, “My Darling Eliza”, “Masters Scion”, “Shoryureppa!”, “I’m Ready For Ya!”, “Bring it on!”, “Flaming Dragon”, “Aim For the Top”, “Fists of Fire” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Ken respectively.

Chun-Li trial collection: “Heavenly Kicks”, “Hair Buns”, “Chinese Dress”, “Strongest Woman”, “Regular Girl”, “Hope You’re Ready” “Sorry!” “Thighs of Steel”, “Beautiful Detective”, “Legs of Legend” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Chun-Li respectively.

E. Honda trial collection: “Hot Blooded Sumo”, “Heavy Hitter”, ”Off The Wall Sumo”, “Sumo Wrestler” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, and 6 trials with E. Honda respectively.

Last edited by Didi Mau; 03-20-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Didi Mau

Page 7/18

E. Honda trial collection continued: “Chanko Stew”, “Bath Time”, “Ozeki”, “Love The Chanko”, “Red Fundoshi”, “Sumo Slammer” (Offline)- Complete 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with E. Honda respectively.

Blanka trial collection: “Jungle Warrior”, “Anklet Bearer”, “Electric Man”, “Feral Child”, “High Voltage”, “Jungle Boy”, “Like My Shorts?”, “I Love Piracuru”, “Samantha’s Boy”, “Jimmy” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Blanka respectively.

Zangief trial collection: “Hardbody”, “Cossack Dancer”, “Check Out My Muscles”, “Mohawked Wrestler”, “Give it a Whirl”, “Spin It Again”, “Iron Muscles”, “Muscles Forever”, “I Hate Projectiles”, “Red Cyclone” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Zangief respectively.

Guile trial collection: “Air Slicer”, “Out For Revenge”, “Gotta Love The Hair”, “Looking For Charlie”, “Decisions Decisions”, “Righteous Avenger”, “Hard Boiled”, “Sonic Flash”, “You Lose, You Leave”, “Family Man” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Guile respectively.

Page 8/18

Dhalsim trial collection: “Man of Meditation”, “Flaming Yogi”, “Stretch”, “For My Son”, “Man of Compassion”, “Ultimate Yogi”, “Victory is Destiny”, “Unlimited Reach”, “Above it All”, ”Hot Stuff” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Dhalsim respectively.

Balrog trial collection: “Arms of Steel”, “Punch Drunk”, “Can’t Kick”, “Rabid Dog”, “Once a Champ”, “Victory by Fist”, “Get Rich Quick”, “One Arm Behind Back”, “Raging Buffalo”, “I’m the Champ!” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Balrog respectively.

Vega trial collection: “Bloody Claw“, “Beauty is Everything”, “Narcissist”, “Self Lover”, “Spanish Ninja”, “Masked Nobleman”, “Spanish Snake”, “Acrobatic Dancer”, “Snake Tattoo”, “Mask and Claw” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Vega respectively.

Sagat trial collection: “Tenacious King”, “Password is “Tiger””, “Eyepatch”, “King of Muay Thai”, “Comeback King”, “Anti-Shoryuken” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, and 12 trials with Sagat respectively.

Page 9/18

Sagat trial collection continued: “Tiger”, “One Eyed Warrior”, “Scarred Chest”, “Invincible Tiger” (Offline)- Complete 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Sagat respectively.

M. Bison trial collection: “Demon From Hell”, “Psycho Power”, “Seeking New Body”, “Slicked Back Hair”, “Super Psycho”, “You Are Beneath Me”, “Ruler of Shadaloo”, “King of Darkness”, “Now Hiring Henchmen”, “Ruler of Darkness” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with M. Bison respectively.

C. Viper trial collection; “Miss Perfect”, “No More Games”, “Stylish”, “Gadget User”, ”Businesswoman”, “Gotta Quit Smoking”, ”Lightning and Fire”, “I Love Lauren”, “Nice Shades”, “Deadly Beauty” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with C. Viper respectively.

Rufus trial collection: “Giant Glam”, “Dig My Hairstyle”, “Roly Poly”, “Mad Biker”, “Skintight Suit”, “Working Up a Sweat”, “I Love Candy”, “Doofus”, “Kung Food”, “I’m Number One” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Rufus respectively.

El Fuerte trial collection: “Hurricane”, “Flavor is Power” (Offline)- Complete 2 and 3 trials with El Fuerte respectively.

Page 10/18

El Fuerte trial collection continued: “Masked Man”, “Spicy Fighter”, “Lucha!”, “Amigo”, “Tastes Great!”, “Double Life”, “Run! Run! Run!”, “Viva Mexico!” (Offline)- Complete 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with El Fuerte respectively.

Abel trial collection: “Man With No Past”, “Mixup Master”, “Changing Eye Color”, “Sewing Hobbyist”, “Stranger”, “Seriously Emo”, “Gi and Shorts”, “Lonely”, “I Like Dogs”, “Wish I Had a Family” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Abel respectively.

Seth trial collection: “Puppet Master” “Master of All Moves”, “Tanden Engine Rules”, “No Stomach For Me”, “Self Improver”, “CEO”, “Nude and Rude”, “Prepare For Doom!”, “Ultimate Bio Weapon”, “Ruler of Death” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Seth respectively.

Akuma trial collection: “Ultimate Demon”, “Ready For Pain?”, “Instant Death”, “Fool!”, “Satsui no Hado”, “Messatsu!”, “Evil Eye”, “I am Supreme” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, and 18 trials with Akuma respectively.

Page 11/18

Akuma trial collection continued: “Shin Akuma”, “Heavenly Sky” (Offline)- Complete 20 and 22 trials with Akuma respectively.

Gouken trial collection: “Wise Teacher”, “AKA Sheng Long”, “Give it Your All”, “Pointless!”, “Back in the Fray”, “Not Really Dead”, “Eyebrow Man”, “Furious Death”, “Long Time No See”, “Above All Others” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Gouken respectively.

Cammy trial collection: “Killer Bee”, “Buns Out”, “Pigtailed”, “I Like Cats”, “Espionage Agent”, “Delta Red”, “Target Acquired”, “Mission Start”, “Not Alone”, “Blonde Arrow” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Cammy respectively.

Fei Long trial collection: “Achachachacha!”, “Rising Star”, “Daredevil”, “Fighting Spirit”, “Action Star”, “Hitenryu Kung Fu”, “Disciplined”, “Feel, Don’t Think”, “Be Yourself”, “Flashy Fighter” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Fei Long respectively.

Sakura trial collection: “Cherry Blossom“, “Heart Professor”, “Tokyo Native”, “In a Class By Myself” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, and 6 trials with Sakura respectively.

Page 12/18

Sakura trial collection continued: “Imitator”, “Rice For The Win”, “No Good at Games”, “Late Again”, “Not Much of a Cook”, “High School Girl” (Offline)- Complete 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Sakura respectively.

Rose trial collection: “Card of Destiny”, “Soul Power”, “Low Blood Pressure”, “Elaborate Hairdo”, “Long Scarf”, “Scent of Poison”, “Tease”, “Sexy”, “Psychic Goddess”, “Arcane Fox” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Rose respectively.

Gen trial collection: “Silent Assassin”, “Fight to the Death”, “Tricky”, “I Like Meat Buns”, ”Two Styles”, “Death’s Fangs”, “Cannot Fight Death”, “Deadly Kicks”, “Strike From Darkness”, “Blood Feud” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Gen respectively.

Dan trial collection: “The Road to Saikyo”, “Baseless Pride”, “Sakura’s Teacher”, ”Saikyo!”, “Jimmy’s Pal”, “Taunt Master”, “Lame Duck”, “In the Pink!”, “Half Baked”, “Third Rate Fighter” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Dan respectively.

Page 13/18

T. Hawk trial collection: “Proud Fighter”, “Giant Fighter”, “Thunderfoot Chief”, “Hair Ornament”, “Spirit Walker”, “Got a Girlfriend”, “Sacred Prayer”, “One With the Earth”, “Silent One”, “Mexican Typhoon” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with T. Hawk respectively.

Dee Jay trial collection: “Maracas Fighter”, “Cheerful Kicker”, “Beat Fighter”, “Musical Kicker”, “Relaxation Master”, “Music Master”, “No Worries!”, “Everything’s Great”, “Rhythm Master”, “Sparkly Teeth” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Dee Jay respectively.

Guy trial collection: “Red Ninja”, “Swift Fighter”, “Metro City Ninja”, “Sneaker Ninja”, “Silent Attacker”, “Master of Bushinryu”, “Ninja Philosopher”, “More Tea, Please!”, “Bushinryu Fighter”, “Silent Stalker” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Guy respectively.

Cody trial collection: “Nobody Knows”, ”Wall Buster”, “Lonely Prisoner”, “Sad Sack”, “Emo Brooder”, “Dark Hero” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, and 12 with Cody respectively.

Page 14/18

Cody trial collection continued: “Buzz Off”, “Try an’ Catch Me!”, “Imprisoned Hero”, “Metro City Brawler” (Offline)- Complete 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Cody respectively.

Ibuki trial collection: “Ninja Dreamer”, “Looking For Love”, “Friend Seeker”, “School Daze”, “Big Appetite”, “Fan of Don-chan”, ”Forest Ninja”, “Training Again?”, “Fast Eater”, “Kunoichi” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Ibuki respectively.

Makoto trial collection: “Take This!”, “Tosa Girl”, “Black Belt Girl”, “Hard Trainer”, “Karate Girl”, “Family Girl”, “Headband Girl”, “Weekend Carpenter”, “Poor Girl”, “No Rest” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Makoto respectively.

Dudley trial collection: “Dandy Puncher”, “Polite Gentleman”, “Handlebar Moustache”, “Pride of England”, “Millionaire”, “Car Lover”, “Suspender Wearer”, “Rich Playboy”, “Mr. Gotch’s Boss”, Thorny Rose” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Dudley respectively.

Adon trial collection: “Hungry Jaguar”, “Muay Thai Legend” (Offline)- Complete 2 and 3 trials with Adon respectively.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Didi Mau

Page 15/18

Adon trial collection continued: “New King”, “His Majesty”, “Jaguar Tooth”, “Jaguar Fang”, “Apprentice of Sagat”, “Usurper”, “Heir to the throne”, “I’ll Show You All” (Offline)- Complete 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Adon respectively.

Hakan trial collection: “Oil Man”, “Inescapable Grip”, “Turkish Mountain”, “Pride of Turkey”, “No Open Flames”, “Slippery When Wet”, “Proud Father”, “Oily Wrestler”, “Warrior of Turkey” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Hakan respectively.

Juri trial collection: “Crazy Girl”, “Murderer”, “Out of Control”, “Korean Fighter”, “Tai Kwon Do Fighter”, “You’re Dead!”, “Get Bent!”, “The End!”, “Crazy Eye”, “Magic Eye” (Offline)- Complete 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 12, 14, 18, 20, and 22 trials with Juri respectively.

Character title #11 collection: “Sleeps in Gi”, “Flashy Fighter”, “I did it!”, “Take a Peek”, “I Love Mama”, “Magnificent Muscles”, “Hairspray User”, “Curry Flavoured” (Offline)- Complete arcade mode with each character, on any difficulty (titles go in same character order as trial mode).

Page 16/18

Character title #11 collection continued: “Money Grubber”, “Prince of Beauty”, “Ultimate Enemy”, “Love of Evil”, “Mom’s Day Out”, “Broken Zipper”, “No Recipe”, “No Mistake”, “Only Human?”, “Indestructible!”, “Finer Things”, “Eyes on the Prize”, “Kung Fu Action”, “Greetings, Ryu!”, “UV Blocker”, “Daily Trainer”, “Come One, Come All”, “Friend of Animals”, “Maracas Forever”, “Sneaker Man”, “No Rules”, “Ninja in Training”, “Pride of Tosa”, “Gloved Driver”, “Bangkok Brawler”, “Oil Power!”, “Evil Girl” (Offline)- Complete arcade mode with each character, on any difficulty (titles go in same character order as trial mode).

Character title #12 collection: “Legendary Fighter”, “Legendary Shoryuken”, “Legendary Legs”, “Legendary Sumo”, “Legendary Beast”, “Legendary Russian”, “Legendary Flash”, “Legendary Yoga”, “Legendary Buffalo” (Offline)- Complete arcade mode with each character on Hardest difficulty (titles go in same character order as trial mode).

Page 17/18

Character title #12 collection continued: “Legendary Claw”, “Legendary King”, “Legendary Tyrant”, “Legendary Agent”, “Legendary Belly”, “Legendary Luchadore”, “Legendary Mercenary”, “Legendary CEO”, “Legendary Warrior”, “Legendary Teacher”, “Legendary Killer Bee”, “Legendary Dragon”, “Legendary Schoolgirl”, “Legendary Psychic”, “Legendary Assassin”, “Legendary Joke”, “Legendary Tomahawk”, “Legendary Musician”, “Legendary Ninja”, “Legendary Outlaw”, “Legendary Kunoichi”, “Legendary Karate Gal”, “Legendary Boxer”, “Legendary Jaguar”, “Legendary Oil Man”, “Legendary Eye” (Offline)- Complete arcade mode with each character on Hardest difficulty (titles go in same character order as trial mode).

Akuma Killer (Offline)- Beat Akuma in arcade mode.

Gouken Killer (Offline)- Beat Gouken in arcade mode.

Red trial collection: “6 Button Warrior”, “Joystick Jockey”, “Need More Coins”, “Combo King”, “Focus Master” (Offline)- Reach 55% trial mode completion (462 trials).

Final online collection: “The One”, “Arcade Aristocrat”, “Warrior’s Dream” (Online)- Win 75 Ranked matches (credit goes to Reox8888!).

Page 18/18

Final online collection continued: “Ultra Champion”, “Super Slugger”, “Say Goodnight” (Online)- Win 75 Ranked matches (credit goes to Reox8888!).

List of every icon with its requirements (online requirements in progress)

Icons will be listed as they appear in the game, when read horizontally left-to-right. Pages will be noted so you can find the ones you need!

Page 1/4

“Blank” icon (N/A)- Used for when you don’t want an icon anymore.

Arcade icon collection: flower bud icon, flower stem icon, green flowers icon, orange flower icon, three flowers icon, bunch of orange flowers icon, bunch of various flowers icon, wreath icon, star icon, crown icon (Offline)- Complete arcade mode on any difficulty, you can use continues.

Golden fist icon (Online)- Win 1 round by perfect (credit goes to Doopliss SWE!).

Red silhouette icon (Online)- Confirmed as 15 chip damage wins.

Gold disc icon (Online)- This should be xx amounts of rounds won by ultra combos, please help confirm the amount!

Silver disc icon (Online)- This should be xx amounts of rounds won by super combos, please help confirm the amount! (The title equilivant is 10 rounds, this should be the same or less but will need confirming)

Bronze disc icon (Online)- This should be xx amounts of rounds won by normal victories (the V symbol), please help confirm the amount!

Blue disc icon (Online)- Win 1 round by time-out (credit goes to Signiquitatis!).

Joystick icon (Online)- Perform 15 quickstands (press down when you’re about to be knocked down, or any two attack buttons simultaneously), I got this in Ranked but it might not matter.

Japanese scroll icon (Online)- This should be either a certain amount of reversals, or a certain amount of counter hits…please help confirm the amount of either!

Ryu’s eye icon (Online)- This should be either a certain amount of reversals, or a certain amount of counter hits…please help confirm the amount of either!

Sakura dashing icon (Online)- Land 15 first attacks (credit goes to hyourinnmaru!)

Headband chick icon (Online)- I could swear I got this for hosting either an Endless or Team lobby, and then leaving before anyone joined…was I just imagining this? EDIT: When I got this on another tag I played one Ranked Match and got disconnected half-way through, so this appears to be simply an "experience Xbox Live" kind of deal.

Sunglasses chick icon (Online)- This should be for a certain amount of dizzies, please help confirm!

Cowboy chick icon (Online)- This should be for a certain amount of dizzies, please help confirm!

Royal chick icon (Online)- Dizzy an opponent six times, ranked match only (credit goes to LightShade XD and grassycrab!)

Ryu trial collection: coloured Ryu, green Ryu, blockhead Ryu, Ryu flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Ryu respectively.

Ken trial collection: coloured Ken, green Ken, blockhead Ken, Ken flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Ken respectively.

Chun-Li trial collection: coloured Chun-Li, green Chun-Li, blockhead Chun-Li, Chun-Li flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Chun-Li respectively.

E. Honda trial collection: coloured E. Honda, green E. Honda, blockhead E. Honda, E. Honda flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with E. Honda respectively.

Blanka trial collection: coloured Blanka, green Blanka, blockhead Blanka, Blanka flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Blanka respectively.

Zangief trial collection: coloured Zangief, green Zangief, blockhead Zangief, Zangief flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Zangief respectively.

Guile trial collection: coloured Guile, green Guile, blockhead Guile, Guile flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Guile respectively.

Dhalsim trial collection: coloured Dhalsim, green Dhalsim, blockhead Dhalsim, Dhalsim flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Dhalsim respectively.

Balrog trial collection: coloured Balrog, green Balrog, blockhead Balrog, Balrog flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Balrog respectively.

Vega trial collection: coloured Vega, green Vega, blockhead Vega, Vega flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Vega respectively.

Sagat trial collection: coloured Sagat, green Sagat, blockhead Sagat, Sagat flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Sagat respectively.

M. Bison trial collection: coloured M. Bison, green M. Bison, blockhead M. Bison, M. Bison flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with M. Bison respectively.

C. Viper trial collection: coloured C. Viper, green C. Viper (Offline)- Complete 1 and 8 trials with C. Viper respectively.

Last edited by Didi Mau; 03-20-2011 at 08:39 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:44 PM   #5
Didi Mau

Page 2/4

C. Viper trial collection continued: blockhead C. Viper, C. Viper flag (Offline)- Complete 16 and 24 trials with C. Viper respectively.

Rufus trial collection: coloured Rufus, green Rufus, blockhead Rufus, Rufus flag (Offline)- Complete 16 and 24 trials with Rufus respectively.

El Fuerte trial collection: coloured El Fuerte, green El Fuerte, blockhead El Fuerte, El Fuerte flag (Offline)- Complete 16 and 24 trials with El Fuerte respectively.

Abel trial collection: coloured Abel, green Abel, blockhead Abel, Abel flag (Offline)- Complete 16 and 24 trials with Abel respectively.

Seth trial collection: coloured Seth, green Seth, blockhead Seth, Seth flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Seth respectively.

Akuma trial collection: coloured Akuma, green Akuma, blockhead Akuma, Akuma flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Akuma respectively.

Gouken trial collection: coloured Gouken, green Gouken, blockhead Gouken, Gouken flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Gouken respectively.

Cammy trial collection: coloured Cammy, green Cammy, blockhead Cammy, Cammy flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Cammy respectively.

Fei Long trial collection: coloured Fei Long, green Fei Long, blockhead Fei Long, Fei Long flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Fei Long respectively.

Sakura trial collection: coloured Sakura, green Sakura, blockhead Sakura, Sakura flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Sakura respectively.

Rose trial collection: coloured Rose, green Rose, blockhead Rose, Rose flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Rose respectively.

Gen trial collection: coloured Gen, green Gen, blockhead Gen, Gen flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Gen respectively.

Dan trial collection: coloured Dan, green Dan, blockhead Dan, Dan flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Dan respectively.

T. Hawk trial collection: coloured T. Hawk, green T. Hawk, blockhead T. Hawk, T. Hawk flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with T. Hawk respectively.

Dee Jay trial collection: coloured Dee Jay, green Dee Jay, blockhead Dee Jay, Dee Jay flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Dee Jay respectively.

Guy trial collection: coloured Guy, green Guy, blockhead Guy, Guy flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Guy respectively.

Cody trial collection: coloured Cody, green Cody, blockhead Cody, Cody flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Cody respectively.

Ibuki trial collection: coloured Ibuki, green Ibuki, blockhead Ibuki, Ibuki flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Ibuki respectively.

Makoto trial collection: coloured Makoto, green Makoto, blockhead Makoto, Makoto flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Makoto respectively.

Dudley trial collection: coloured Dudley (Offline)- Complete 1 trial with Dudley.

Page 3/4

Dudley trial collection continued: green Dudley, blockhead Dudley, Dudley flag (Offline)- Complete 8, 16, and 24 trials with Dudley respectively.

Adon trial collection: coloured Adon, green Adon, blockhead Adon, Adon flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Adon respectively.

Hakan trial collection: coloured Hakan, green Hakan, blockhead Hakan, Hakan flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Hakan respectively.

Juri trial collection: coloured Juri, green Juri, blockhead Juri, Juri flag (Offline)- Complete 1, 8, 16, and 24 trials with Juri respectively.

Japanese symbols: 50 symbols (Offline)- These unlock ten at a time; the first set at 5% trial completion (42 trials), the second at 15% (126 trials), then 25% (210), 35% (294), and the final set at 45% completion (378 trials).

Animals: Cat through to bear (Online)- Play 30 online matches.

Page 4/4

Animals: 74 animals (Online)- I’m unsure how many groups the animals are split up into, though their order goes mammals, birds, insects, amphibians & reptiles, fish, and mythical & extinct so perhaps six sets? Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!

-Sheep through to bat (Online): Play 30 online matches.
-Cockrel through to penguin (Online): Play 50 online matches.
-The series of icons (Frog-Snail) unlocks at one of the following: 148 total online matches played/50 total online wins/121 Ranked matches played/38 Ranked wins (credit goes to SQUALASURA and Reox8888!).
-The twelve aquatic animals that follows the Snail icon unlocks at 160 total online matches played (credit goes to LightShade XD, SQUALASURA and Reox8888!).
-The final set of animals are unlocked at 200 total online matches played (credit goes to Doopliss SWE and Kinkimono!)

SSF4 logo icon (N/A)- Unlocks once you have every other icon.

Last edited by Didi Mau; 11-18-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #6
Didi Mau

Now that big-ass wall of text is out the way haha, all I ask from you guys is to head into Player Data whenever you unlock a new title/icon and report back any particular statistics that are multiples of 5 or 10. The offline unlockables were all very predictable, I'm expecting the same to be true for every one of the onlines.

I think the only tricky part when finding these out will be the ones that are "x amounts of games played", rather than "x amount won". Like I say though, I had less than 350 wins when I finished off the achievement so I'm expecting a lot of the groups to be really short (like play five online matches, or something).

Oh, and sorry for making a new thread when there was already a similar one out, I just wanted the whole list available on the first page haha.

Edit: If you don't yet have one of the online titles/icons from the first page (as in the ones I predict will be based on ultra combo wins, time-outs etc), please post your player data in here so we can establish a minimum amount of wins needed or, if it's higher than others that have the icon, we know that that isn't the requirement for said title/icon afterall. I'll post mine incase you have a higher figure than me but don't have the unlockable:

Online progress (all): 560 fights, 409 wins, 45 perfects, 669 normal wins, 100 ultra finishes, 48 super combo finishes, 39 cheap wins, 21 time over wins, 828 reversals, 1788 technicals, 2000 counter hits, 737 first attacks, 165 dizzies.

I've clocked in over 100 hours on the game so chances are those stats won't be the greatest of help, but as more people post their stats the more accurate our overall range of estimation will become!

Last edited by Didi Mau; 05-23-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:33 AM   #7
hyourinnmaru

The Super title is awarded when you complete 10 super combo finishes
the sakura dashing is awarded by getting 15 first attacks
the perfectionist is awarded by getting 30 perfects on any mode(you gain achievement as well)
hyourinnmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #8
Didi Mau

Updated and added credit to you hyourinnmaru, thanks for the help! In regards to those three unlockables' presumed icon/title equilivants, did you already have them, do you still need them, or did they unlock at the same time as the ones you've listed? ("Super!" title's equivilant should be silver disc icon, "Perfectionist" title should be the golden fist icon, Sakura dashing icon's equivilant should be the "1st Come 1st Served" title). That should help us guess at how to unlock those three as well, I would assume if you don't already have them and they didn't unlock at the same time, they will be double or triple the figure.

I've got the 30 perfects achievement on my offline tag, but I don't have the title/icon so it looks like that is still an online unlockable.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
hyourinnmaru

i only need now the complete on hardest difficulty titles (red ones)to have all titles already have all icons will 1000 the game this week
oh and still need the 50 super combo finishes achievement haha
hyourinnmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #10
B-S

Hi, I missed only 2 icons :
-the very last (when you have all the other icons)
-the chick with the crown (and it's not dizzies, I have more dizzies than a friend who has the icon)

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Last edited by B-S; 05-25-2010 at 09:26 AM.
B-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #11
Signiquitatis

Is the bitter victor title only acquired online?
I never win by judgment in 99second matches.
Nobody is stupid enough to turtle for that long when you have the life-lead over them.
If you still have to get this online, that's annoying.
This was the last title I had to get in Vanilla and it's probably going to take just as long in this game.
Signiquitatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:49 PM   #12
Didi Mau

Fairly certain Bitter Victor is online-only I'm afraid, or at least mine unlocked (either the title, the icon, or both...it was a while ago haha) at 20 wins online. I play Dhalsim, Honda, and Zangief a fair bit in offline multiplayer so I would be extremely surprised if I didn't already have at least one win there before going online If you plan on boosting the lobby achievements though, that'll give you a minimum of 60 rounds that you can spend on working towards the time-out/chip damage/perfects/ultra wins etc so it's a good opportunity to pick it up there (and to confirm the amounts for everything for this thread ).

As for that 4th chick icon's requirements B-S, I have no idea when my one unlocked...I think chicks #2 and #3 are dizzy related (I got them relatively shortly after going online, and my first character I picked for C rank was Rufus who is a dizzy machine), but as I say in the list I could swear #1 unlocked when I hosted a lobby and quit before playing so maybe #4 is something similar? I really doubt it's offline, so other than lobbies I can't think of another stat it could be based around.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:45 PM   #13
Signiquitatis

As soon as I got my first 'Time-Out' win,
I got the blue disc icon which scored me 100% of the icons.
Idk if it's a glitch or what, but I'm fairly certain that's correct,
because I still haven't unlocked the "Bitter Victor" title.
So far I have about 9 wins total by time out.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #14
Doopliss SWE

doopliss swe's Gamercard
1 time-out win: Blue disc Icon.
2 time-out wins: bitter victor title.

Same goes for the perfects title and icon.
Doopliss SWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:15 AM   #15
Didi Mau

Are you confirming that from recent personal experience Doopliss? It's just Signiquitatis' post above you states 9 wins still hasn't unlocked the title for him, and I'm fairly certain I had to get 20 for mine unless there's been a recent patch; I boosted a fair bit of my time-outs so I would be surprised if I didn't notice I had unlocked it after two.

Did you get all 9 of your time-outs online Signiquitatis? I'll go ahead and update the blue disc icon as 1 time-out win, seeing as we have two people confirming that. I agree that the perfects icon will likely be just the 1 win as well, I'll add it in but mention that I'd still like it confirmed further until you reply back mate (we also have hyourinnmaru a few posts above saying the title unlocked at 30 perfects, not 2).
Old 05-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #16
TheMaster328

TheMaster328's Gamercard
I didn't unlock the Perfectionist title along with the 30 Perfects achievement... Must be an online thing...
TheMaster328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:11 AM   #17
UltraMagnus1780

UltraMagnus1780's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster328 View Post
I didn't unlock the Perfectionist title along with the 30 Perfects achievement... Must be an online thing...
I believe it is 30 perfects online. As while I have been boosting "c to shinning C", I think I got that one.
UltraMagnus1780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #18
Didi Mau

Perfectionist is online-only, as mentioned in the list; it is assumed to be 30 wins as hyourinnmaru got the achievement at the same time he got the title, but I'm unsure if he had already got some offline perfects that was accumulating to the achievement (which would make the requirement < 30 online). If he did already have some offline perfects, I'll edit the description when someone else can confirm a figure.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #19
Signiquitatis

^Perfectionist is 30 Perfect wins online OR offline.
I can confirm you get it offline because I had that title before I played online at all.
I unlocked it from playing offline Vs. matches with friends;
I'm positive about this.

And I just now realized I DID have the bitter victor title.
For some reason I didn't notice it,
& I thought the spot where "Merciless" goes is where it was supposed to be.
I don't know exactly when I got it,
but it may have been at 3 time-out wins,
because I do recall unlocking something then and not checking,
since I assumed it was something else
(3 time-out wins seems like an odd number.)

I just now got the "Merciless" title and it scored me 100% title completion,
which is what made me realize that.
I can confirm that's 30 chip damage wins btw.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:28 AM   #20
hobbes8548

hobbes8548's Gamercard
“Merciless” (Online)- This was 30 rounds won by chip damage for me, please confirm the amount!

Confirmed this!!!
hobbes8548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 11:00 AM   #21
Didi Mau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signiquitatis View Post
^Perfectionist is 30 Perfect wins online OR offline.
I can confirm you get it offline because I had that title before I played online at all.
I unlocked it from playing offline Vs. matches with friends;
I'm positive about this.
Well then, I just don't know what to say I've just unlocked the achievement again on a third tag, using only offline versus player vs player, and I haven't unlocked the title. On the second tag I did player vs cpu and abused the handicap option so I thought that may have affected it, so I did it normally this time and still haven't had any luck. If more people post saying they unlocked it via offline means I'll make a note in the list that it is perhaps glitchy, but until then I'm leaving it online-only.

That aside, you unlocking the bitter victor title adds credence to Doopliss' post of 2 online wins so I'll add it as such (though I wish I had noticed on mine instead of boosting all the way to 20 haha ). Many thanks for confirming the chip damage as well guys
Old 05-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #22
LightShade XD

LightShade XD's Gamercard
“Ultra!” (Online)- This should be xx amounts of rounds won by ultra combos, please help confirm the amount!

-> ULTRA = 30

Royal chick icon (Online)- This should be for a certain amount of dizzies, please help confirm!

-> 6 Dizzies

“Bitter Victor” (Online)- Win 2 rounds by time-out

-> The correct is 3 rounds

Online silver collection: “Wine & Diner”, “Fist King”, “A Breed Apart”, “Quarter Man”, “Acrobat”, “Maiden”, “Surprise Surprise”, “Demon King”, “Battle-Hardened”, “Chairman” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!

-> 157 Online Fights OR 79 Online WINS (I'm not sure wich is)

Online gold collection: “Aesthetician”, “Emperor”, “True Warrior”, “Too Cool For You”, “Master of Timing”, “Charmer”, “Complete Package”, “Living Large”, “Machine Gunner”, “Top Chairman” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!

Animals: 12 fishes (Online)

-> Win 160 Online Fights

“Perfectionist” (Online)- Win 30 rounds by perfect

-> The right is 2 OR 3 online wins by perfect (need confirm)

Last edited by LightShade XD; 05-30-2010 at 09:20 PM.
LightShade XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #23
grassycrab

Grassycrab's Gamercard
Royal chick has to be either in ranked matches or dizzy opponent at 100%.
grassycrab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #24
B-S

Oh dizzies in ranking for the royal chick, ok ! I'll try that
B-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #25
Dennoman

dennoman's Gamercard
Yep. I think it has to be ranked matches, because in retrospect crab, I think you did dizzy me at least more than 6 times while at full health in those Team Battle/Endless Battle matches

Dennoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:41 AM   #26
conel33

Salaryman CP's Gamercard
Just to let you know. I won 2 rounds by time out and got the blue icon but no Bitter Victor. I then had to win another 2 rounds by time out to get Bitter Victor. Don't know if it's more than 2 wins you need though or if it just messed up.
conel33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #27
LightShade XD

Online platinum collection: “So Serious”, “Cream of the Crop”, “Legendary Fighter”, “Legendary Loser”, “Genocider” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!
Online platinum collection continued: “Love Missionary”, “Early Bird”, “Bourgeois”, “One Deadly Blow”, “Retiree” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!

-> 263 Online Fights OR 151 Online Wins Fight (Need confirm)
Old 05-31-2010, 09:53 PM   #28
LightShade XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by conel33 View Post
Just to let you know. I won 2 rounds by time out and got the blue icon but no Bitter Victor. I then had to win another 2 rounds by time out to get Bitter Victor. Don't know if it's more than 2 wins you need though or if it just messed up.
Just need to win 1 round more!
Old 06-01-2010, 08:06 AM   #29
Didi Mau

Updated with a bunch of these new things Bitter Victor seems to be coming up with a lot of requirements here, I've currently settled on 3 seeing as that seems to be the most common- Conel, when you got your time-out wins #3 and #4 were they in the same match/lobby or did you return to main menu at #3, saw the title hadn't unlocked, and returned to get the fourth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightShade XD View Post
Online silver collection:

Online gold collection:

Animals: 12 fishes (Online)

-> Win 160 Online Fights

Online platinum collection:

-> 263 Online Fights OR 151 Online Wins Fight (Need confirm)
Just a few questions on these LightShade, when you checked your player data did you get the rounds fought/won from the Total Xbox Live Progress, or from the Ranked-Only Progress? Did you check both stats to see if there were any figures that seemed more "even" in one of them? Seems like an odd number to be an unlock is all, though maybe it's a % amount of the final collection's requirement which would make more sense.

Also, for the twelve fish icons, did you mean 160 onlines matches *fought* instead of won? I ask because you've posted that before the platinum collection, and you don't seem to have 160 matches won when you unlocked the platinum. I've currently put it up as 160 *won* so if that needs correcting, just give me a message.

Finally, for the platinum collection requirements I don't understand the (need confirm) part- do you mean you're not sure which one of the two figures it is, or did you not manage to check the player data immediately after unlocking them to know the exact figures? I haven't put that one up yet, but will do if the figures are correct and we're just unsure on whether it's games played or games won.

Either way, thanks a bunch for the input The collection series' requirements are the ones we're missing a lot of, so it's nice to get some info up on them.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #30
LightShade XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi Mau View Post
Updated with a bunch of these new things Bitter Victor seems to be coming up with a lot of requirements here, I've currently settled on 3 seeing as that seems to be the most common- Conel, when you got your time-out wins #3 and #4 were they in the same match/lobby or did you return to main menu at #3, saw the title hadn't unlocked, and returned to get the fourth?

Just a few questions on these LightShade, when you checked your player data did you get the rounds fought/won from the Total Xbox Live Progress, or from the Ranked-Only Progress? Did you check both stats to see if there were any figures that seemed more "even" in one of them? Seems like an odd number to be an unlock is all, though maybe it's a % amount of the final collection's requirement which would make more sense.

Also, for the twelve fish icons, did you mean 160 onlines matches *fought* instead of won? I ask because you've posted that before the platinum collection, and you don't seem to have 160 matches won when you unlocked the platinum. I've currently put it up as 160 *won* so if that needs correcting, just give me a message.

Finally, for the platinum collection requirements I don't understand the (need confirm) part- do you mean you're not sure which one of the two figures it is, or did you not manage to check the player data immediately after unlocking them to know the exact figures? I haven't put that one up yet, but will do if the figures are correct and we're just unsure on whether it's games played or games won.

Either way, thanks a bunch for the input The collection series' requirements are the ones we're missing a lot of, so it's nice to get some info up on them.
I Checked the XBOX LIVE Progress only...

When I put Fights played OR Fights WON, it's because that is my actual STATS when I earned those titles, but I don't know exactly if is because I won, or because a played one mor match.

The 12 Fish Icon, i just lost a battle and get those icons, that is the reason I'm considering only the played mathces.

I JUST get the last more titles!!

Final online collection: “The One”, “Arcade Aristocrat”, “Warrior’s Dream” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!
Final online collection continued: “Ultra Champion”, “Super Slugger”, “Say Goodnight” (Online)- Most likely x amounts of online games played, or x amounts of online games won…please help confirm!

-> 281 Online Fights OR 166 Online Wins Fight (Need confirm, I checked the XBOX LIVE VS PROGRESS)

And in the prequel (Street Fighter IV), this odd numbers are commons

For me, just the “Legendary Chick” title is missing, I already get 57 dizzies but.. nothing!