PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Blur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-26-2010, 09:20 PM   #31
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVexBruzer View Post
It's a chevo list. Not a guide or roadmap. No need to get all butt hurt. It's just that I can hit my xbox button if I want the info you left here.
Do you not understand the concept of "work in progress"... Others that are big guide makers and staff have a private forum and then they just move the post! I tried to use a word processor and it messed up all my stuff. So it's easier to just post in the forum and let others help me along the way. I'm not a new guide maker, check my other guides and then have been very successful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVexBruzer View Post
Jeez. Lets try this again.. Any info on that "visit blurracing.com" for more info?
No, nothing has been found out yet.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!

Last edited by SideDish120; 05-26-2010 at 09:27 PM.
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #32
lip splitter

Lip splitter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for this game this guide is looking good. Keep up the good work. I have yet to see a spot on guide the first week it comes out so ignore the bullshit and keep working on it like you have been. I wouldnt even know where to begin to make a guide.

lip splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:06 PM   #33
phluffhead19

Harpua191's Gamercard
my goto guide
phluffhead19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:09 PM   #34
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lip splitter View Post
for this game this guide is looking good. Keep up the good work. I have yet to see a spot on guide the first week it comes out so ignore the bullshit and keep working on it like you have been. I wouldnt even know where to begin to make a guide.
Thanks, many improvements on the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by phluffhead19 View Post
my goto guide
Thank you!!
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
Old 05-26-2010, 11:23 PM   #35
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
SirVexBruzer

A Fast One
Has no online connections at all. Its for simply beating the last one-on-one in the career mode. I just unlocked it

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]
SnowSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:31 PM   #36
Sci0n

Sci0n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
ive been hearin that this game is really hard, well that the A.I is really bad
Sci0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #37
Siduakal77

Siduakal77's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sci0n View Post
ive been hearin that this game is really hard, well that the A.I is really bad
Some races are rough, but it's not too bad. Don't expect to start out on Hard, though. You need faster cars to win the hard matches in first usually. Which means more fans. So you're better off doing it easy/normal then going back.

And some of the demands of the drivers for their one on ones really suck.

Barge someone into water - I just had to stay with the pack til we crossed the ferry then Barge.

Complete 4 Fan Targets right now is my issue (I have 2.. I fall 50-100 short on the other ones..frustrating)

Execute 4 clean, triple Nitros I can't do.. at all. I'll stock 3 nitros and it's just a disaster. I've got 0/4.. all hisother demands are met.

Most of the other demands were pretty simple.
Siduakal77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:07 AM   #38
Orgymang

Send a message via ICQ to Orgymang Send a message via AIM to Orgymang

Zero3ffect's Gamercard
Just in case anyone was wondering, you can get the Globetrotter achievement by playing multiplayer as well.
Orgymang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #39
JDUB XL

JDUB XL's Gamercard
Haters gonna hate. Great guide so far guys.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:36 PM   #40
MonkeyPunchBaby

MonkeyPunchBaby's Gamercard
Great guide man. You have done a lot in just a few couple of days. Keep up the great work. Maybe I will see you in multiplayer.
MonkeyPunchBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:57 PM   #41
MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad's Gamercard
I would just like to say a couple things! First-I found this site and really dig most of the community! and guides are great! I used to always go to ****************.com...but like this site better now. Secondly-Guides are very time consuming; AND I for one really appreciate anyone/everyone that helps contribute and create! It makes my life easier, and much more fun! So thanks on that. Just wanted to put my thoughts out there since the original poster was getting some flack. Props to you for a guide on a game like this, hours and hours into it. also.. Is the AI as hard as IGN stated, some others asked, but noone really answered yet.
MastrMeatWad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #42
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastrMeatWad View Post
I would just like to say a couple things! First-I found this site and really dig most of the community! and guides are great! I used to always go to ****************.com...but like this site better now. Secondly-Guides are very time consuming; AND I for one really appreciate anyone/everyone that helps contribute and create! It makes my life easier, and much more fun! So thanks on that. Just wanted to put my thoughts out there since the original poster was getting some flack. Props to you for a guide on a game like this, hours and hours into it. also.. Is the AI as hard as IGN stated, some others asked, but noone really answered yet.
Thank you, every little bit from someone just makes me enjoy making them more. And no not really that hard, it's a typical AI. No rubber banding of any sorts.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:27 AM   #43
Murgatroyd7

Murgatroyd7's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MastrMeatWad View Post
Is the AI as hard as IGN stated, some others asked, but noone really answered yet.
It's best to not listen to what they say at IGN. I haven't seen a reliable review from them in years. The AI is brutal on the harder difficulties, but overall, it's not so bad. Nothing compared to human players. If anything, I would say that singleplayer is a tutorial for online multiplayer.
Murgatroyd7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:35 AM   #44
C0lourmegrey

C0lourmegrey's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siduakal77 View Post
Execute 4 clean, triple Nitros I can't do.. at all. I'll stock 3 nitros and it's just a disaster. I've got 0/4.. all hisother demands are met.
if you're still stuck try it on the barcelona checkpoint event. use a slow car & when you come round to finish a lap(where the start/finish line would usually be there is a long straight, just do it there 4 times & don't worry about finishing/failing the event as it autosaves the tasks as you do them

C0lourmegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 07:13 AM   #45
davesuk

dave s uk's Gamercard
cheers great guide will come in handy
davesuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:21 AM   #46
aussiestatic
Banned User

Getting all the lights is going to be a long haul. Some of the sticker challenges are hard and very time consuming. I would say its an easy 600 points, but to finish it 100% its going to be tough.

is anyone else having problems with the hes a wrecking machine getting 5 lights and not missing a single bolt. i got to 57 points and i ran out of time. ive spend a good hour on this.

Last edited by aussiestatic; 05-28-2010 at 09:23 AM.
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:56 AM   #47
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Fuck all
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Great start to the guide Sidedish! Job well done! Could someone tell me though I only see 200G worth of online achievements, roadmap says 270G online

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
Wow. I'm a fucking dumbass.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #48
MonkeyPunchBaby

MonkeyPunchBaby's Gamercard
Photo Finish20
Finish a race 0.1 seconds or less ahead of another player online

This achievement one of luck. If you so happen to see yourself neck and neck with another player at the finish line its possible you might have get i
t

On this one it doesn't have to be for first place. Its any car in the race, I got it after an intense fight for 6th. Just thought everyone would like to know that.
MonkeyPunchBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:37 PM   #49
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Great start to the guide Sidedish! Job well done! Could someone tell me though I only see 200G worth of online achievements, roadmap says 270G online
That includes anything with leaderboards/sharing/friend rivals/etc
Old 05-28-2010, 06:16 PM   #50
nomadnomad7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatic View Post
Getting all the lights is going to be a long haul. Some of the sticker challenges are hard and very time consuming. I would say its an easy 600 points, but to finish it 100% its going to be tough.

is anyone else having problems with the hes a wrecking machine getting 5 lights and not missing a single bolt. i got to 57 points and i ran out of time. ive spend a good hour on this.

I spent probably an hour or close to on it, just be patient and line up your shots. very frustrating though.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:31 PM   #51
stoneraz

stoner az's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSakura View Post
SirVexBruzer

A Fast One
Has no online connections at all. Its for simply beating the last one-on-one in the career mode. I just unlocked it
Which track/race did you keep at 120 mph for the whole lap. And which car did you use would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #52
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
That includes anything with leaderboards/sharing/friend rivals/etc
Ohh ok thank you now it makes sense

Quote:

Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #53
SirVexBruzer

SirVexBruizer's Gamercard
Linking w/ Blurgame.com

So I don't know how many of you have done this, but it's kinda cool. The main thing is the "community" tab, they have that marked "coming soon". There's a couple of chevos' that are related to this tab hopefully. Even in the sticker page it's has some stating the same "blurgame" for more info so, we'll see.
The achievement "he's a wrecking machine" does anyone have any tips on that LAST part, you gotta get 5 lights in destruction and land EVERY BOLT. The fan targets DO NOT count as a light. I've spent a couple hours on that and always seem to miss one, or run outta time.
Hey Nomad you presumably did the 1st destruction race right? What car?

I think the 6/10 AND the 35 hours stated for this game are a little off. Getting to 50 online alone, I mean come on. Or this is the most challenging "6" I EVER played.

Last edited by SirVexBruzer; 05-28-2010 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Further info
SirVexBruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 03:00 AM   #54
Lady Vampiress

Send a message via MSN to Lady Vampiress

ChunLievable's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Great guide SideDish! For some reason I forgot this website even existed, lol. I was reminded about it from a friend whom I helped out awhile back. It's good to know that there are people helping others out with difficult achievements.

As for the "He's a wrecking machine" challenge where you have to land every bolt on the targets and win it. I have yet to try for it. I'm focusing on finishing the career first. If I do manage to complete the challenge. I'll post another reply stating which event I did it in, which car I used, etc.

Keep up the good work!
Lady Vampiress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #55
nomadnomad7

if it helps i did the he's a wrecking machine" challenge in proving grounds > race 3(brighton)
Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 PM   #56
DLStChad II

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
I beat someone by 0.1 or less on my second online race, I was actually worrying about how much luck was involved but i guess i was really lucky
Old 05-30-2010, 08:10 PM   #57
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Same dude I was freaking out before but then I played the game for 40 minutes and got the achievement! I was so hyped then lol

Quote:

Old 05-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #58
Schnitter

Schnitter's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatic View Post

me to, also in for about 1 1/2 h

tips?

Schnitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:03 PM   #59
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
The only tip i have for that last bit for Destruction Events is patience and ALOT of risk taking. I picked the Nission 350Z in the selection on the first destruction event in the game which is in brighton

The moment you pick up your first Bolt powerup , shoot one , it should always hit someone. Speed up and see if you can hit one more of the cars just ahead of you , go for both if possible. Catch up to the other two and shoot one of them , you should be on the straight away, this is where you decide if you want to take the risk of shooting from afar cause the Nission 350Z wont accelerate fast enough to catch up ... an infinite amount of cars could show up depending on the amount of targets you land , and the timer isnt going to wait for you. If you can manage to hit enough at this point when your going into your next turn you should have a group of 5 targets bunched together and all RIGHT next to you so you can tailgate all of them and shoot them head on for easy points. You should be back at the starting line, if the cars in range shoot, if its too far and you have enough time on the clock, speed up and wait until you meet them at the straight away again. And thats where how i got mine

It took me about 3 tries using this Car with this stage, i have well over 3 hours of tries from using another car at this stage and at another

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]

Last edited by SnowSakura; 05-31-2010 at 02:05 PM.
SnowSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:03 PM   #60
Barad
Flibbertigibbet

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Can someone tell me what these two challenges are and where can I find them?

Complete the Ultimate Comeback Challenge (Multiplayer)
Complete the Retribution Challenge (Multiplayer)

Thanks.

Quote: