Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Blur
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-31-2010, 07:15 PM   #61
Dragonlightning

dragonlightning's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Can someone tell me what these two challenges are and where can I find them?

Complete the Ultimate Comeback Challenge (Multiplayer)
Complete the Retribution Challenge (Multiplayer)

Thanks.
Im pretty sure the "retribution challenge" is in the Demolition challenge group, and the "ultimate comeback challenge" is in the ACE challenge group which unlocks at MP rank 30. As to what the challenges involve im afraid i can't remember, sorry.
Dragonlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #62
Barad
Super Fun Time

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlightning View Post
Im pretty sure the "retribution challenge" is in the Demolition challenge group, and the "ultimate comeback challenge" is in the ACE challenge group which unlocks at MP rank 30. As to what the challenges involve im afraid i can't remember, sorry.
Ok thanks, I just had a look at the Retribution one and it seems to ask for us to get revenge 5 times in ranked match or something, still need to unlock the Ace challenges otherwise cool hopefully Comeback Kid whatever it is won't be too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #63
JohnnyRogue24

Send a message via AIM to JohnnyRogue24

x JohnnyRogue x's Gamercard
Quote:
Ok thanks, I just had a look at the Retribution one and it seems to ask for us to get revenge 5 times in ranked match or something, still need to unlock the Ace challenges otherwise cool hopefully Comeback Kid whatever it is won't be too hard.
The Comeback Kid challenge is where you get to 1st place and then fall back to last place and then end up winning the race.

So in short: Be in 1st/Then Go to Last Place/Then Win The Race

It's not an easy challenge to do unless your boosting it, but if you are trying to get this legit, I would recommend doing the playlist with only 2-10 people in it and not the 10-20 people.

TGN
Partner & Content Scout
http://tgn.tv/
JohnnyRogue24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #64
Scion Racer

Scion Racer's Gamercard
Checkpoint Events on Hard

Great guide so far. I would like to state that this is in no way a "6/10" for achievement difficulty. I haven't completed it yet so can't say for sure, but right now, it's an 8 or 9/10 for me. All of these problems ya'll are having (reaching fan targets on destruction events, 5-star destr. event w/o missing a bolt) will come in time.

The one ya'll should be worried about is 5-starring the Checkpoint events on Hard. I've hit a brick wall with these, and it's the only thing I have left to do in SP. Until I see some videos or tips/ what cars to use, etc., I must take a hiatus. So if the OP or anyone can provide something useful regarding these, that would make the guide much better.
Scion Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:43 PM   #65
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scion Racer View Post
Great guide so far. I would like to state that this is in no way a "6/10" for achievement difficulty. I haven't completed it yet so can't say for sure, but right now, it's an 8 or 9/10 for me. All of these problems ya'll are having (reaching fan targets on destruction events, 5-star destr. event w/o missing a bolt) will come in time.

The one ya'll should be worried about is 5-starring the Checkpoint events on Hard. I've hit a brick wall with these, and it's the only thing I have left to do in SP. Until I see some videos or tips/ what cars to use, etc., I must take a hiatus. So if the OP or anyone can provide something useful regarding these, that would make the guide much better.
I gave SideDish some tips on how i got all the primary lights and it seems they have been added under the hard achievement , i hope they help

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]
SnowSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:13 AM   #66
Scion Racer

Scion Racer's Gamercard
Snow Sakura,

Those are definitely great tips. Those are many of the things I learned over time going through the events. All I have left for Hard achievement atm is the Checkpoint events on and the final Destruction event (300 point req.). I just spent 3 hours on that Destr. event alone and couldn't exceed 200 points.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:32 AM   #67
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
Quote:
Snow Sakura,

Those are definitely great tips. Those are many of the things I learned over time going through the events. All I have left for Hard achievement atm is the Checkpoint events on and the final Destruction event (300 point req.). I just spent 3 hours on that Destr. event alone and couldn't exceed 200 points.
I spent about 30 minutes doing the last Destruction Event and i was literally on the edge of failure almost the entire time with 5 seconds left and somehow scavenging spare seconds by shooting all my bolts at the hummers , i got lucky and they would spawn right next to each other , whenever i shot the front guy it would chain and kill off everyone else

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]
Old 06-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #68
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowSakura View Post
I spent about 30 minutes doing the last Destruction Event and i was literally on the edge of failure almost the entire time with 5 seconds left and somehow scavenging spare seconds by shooting all my bolts at the hummers , i got lucky and they would spawn right next to each other , whenever i shot the front guy it would chain and kill off everyone else
Hummers? Why are you shooting Hummers. Pick the first level in Brighton that you can do Descrution on. Everything is one hit kills. It'll still take several attempts. I made a video of me doing it but I accidently deleted it along with a Splinter Cell video oops.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library

Last edited by Tyger7; 06-01-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 AM   #69
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Guess no credit to you or the original thread that helped with the Tourist achievement. Sad.

Also this description in hard mode... "Wait until you reach the max fan level of 25 so you have the best selection of cars for every race" Before that it said to beat it on easy to get Legendary cars which will make hard mode easier.

Thanks for ruining my playthrough and making me play twice when I could have been doing a decent amount of them on hard. I was awarded no legendary cars, nor even good cars by the time I hit 25. In fact, they were worse cars! I ended up using the Beelte (rat) in a race and won.

This is why I highly suggest you wait until you are 100% sure of the content you are creating, instead of rushing a guide just so you can be first. You also promised tons of new content added that day, then a few days later people help you by giving you all the tips and whatnot, and you don't even credit them? You pasted the achievement descriptions, and let everyone else write your guide. I wouldn't be as upset except that you posted wrong info which is costing me hours of my time!

Constructive Critisism: Do not write a guide on a game you have barely played. When given tons of info regarding achievements, if using it, give credit to the people posting. It's not fair to piggy back off the community because you rushed things. All you are doing is detering other people from writing awesome guides. DreamWeaver1984 already has 1000, you know why he hasn't written a guide? Because one was already posted and he figured he was too late! I hope your reply is mature and you accept what I'm saying. I won't even get into how many times I get screwed over on this site on any content I submit, just because of people having internet pride.
Sorry, I usually do add credit and all that, I've just been busy this entire weekend. Had prom and all that, memorial weekend. I was just adding info for the time being so that there was info. A lot will be done in the next couple days and credit/etc added and made correct.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 AM   #70
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Sorry, I usually do add credit and all that, I've just been busy this entire weekend. Had prom and all that, memorial weekend. I was just adding info for the time being so that there was info. A lot will be done in the next couple days and credit/etc added and made correct.
I appreciate that reply

Xbox360 games I have
Old 06-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #71
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
I appreciate that reply
Of course No need to be a douche 9/10 times. I usually am glued to my guides and make them very detailed. Just my past week has been more busy then in my entire life. College, graduation, prom. All senior stuff But this won't happen anymore, and everything will be set straight!
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
Old 06-01-2010, 03:18 AM   #72
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
Quote:
Hummers? Why are you shooting Hummers. Pick the first level in Brighton that you can do Descrution on. Everything is one hit kills. It'll still take several attempts. I made a video of me doing it but I accidently deleted it along with a Splinter Cell video oops.
Hes referring to the last destruction event on hard that requires you to net 300 points which isnt as easy as it sounds x.x But im assuming your talking about the one for landing every bolt ... if its possible you should try to reupload it to help future players persuading 1000. It would have definitely helped when i was going for it x.x

Quote:
Guess no credit to you or the original thread that helped with the Tourist achievement. Sad.

Also this description in hard mode... "Wait until you reach the max fan level of 25 so you have the best selection of cars for every race" Before that it said to beat it on easy to get Legendary cars which will make hard mode easier.

Thanks for ruining my playthrough and making me play twice when I could have been doing a decent amount of them on hard. I was awarded no legendary cars, nor even good cars by the time I hit 25. In fact, they were worse cars! I ended up using the Beelte (rat) in a race and won.

This is why I highly suggest you wait until you are 100% sure of the content you are creating, instead of rushing a guide just so you can be first. You also promised tons of new content added that day, then a few days later people help you by giving you all the tips and whatnot, and you don't even credit them? You pasted the achievement descriptions, and let everyone else write your guide. I wouldn't be as upset except that you posted wrong info which is costing me hours of my time!

Constructive Critisism: Do not write a guide on a game you have barely played. When given tons of info regarding achievements, if using it, give credit to the people posting. It's not fair to piggy back off the community because you rushed things. All you are doing is detering other people from writing awesome guides. DreamWeaver1984 already has 1000, you know why he hasn't written a guide? Because one was already posted and he figured he was too late! I hope your reply is mature and you accept what I'm saying. I won't even get into how many times I get screwed over on this site on any content I submit, just because of people having internet pride.

Well fact of the matter is it is better to play it twice anyway, sure there is probably a couple hardcore racers out there who can easily beat hard with whatevers given to them however thats not the case for everyone which is why the guide recommends 2 playthroughs. Legendary cars probably refers to the cars you get from beating everyones one-on-one not the literal legendary cars like you get after prestiaging in MP

No car is worse they all can be used in different situations and i know because i had to use a variety of them when i was completing hard. Its just a matter of which ones excell in which category.

I said this before but this better helps to fill in blanks while someone is making the guide , the fact that he suddenly had plans (and a life) was horrible timing however this lets people post there methods to be added to the guide when he returns. The layouts already there so theres no need to wait for one person to have the full 1000 right away

DreamWeaver could have still written a guide, you should know as well as i do that just because theyres already a guide up doesnt prevent others from making one as well. Many guides have been stickied but in the end didnt make it to main site, Example: Halo 3 ODST. And even then its not certain DreamWeaver would have made such a detailed guide such as this, though his input would be good it doesnt guarantee his guide will be any better especially if he has inexperience , even with all these awesome guides as examples for first timers alot of users still fail to take those examples when writing theyre own

Please learn to be more respectful to your fellow peers before going on a rant like this again. FYI you could have made the guide as well so you have no room to talk. Im sorry but it really pisses me off when people complain about a guide that was VOLUNTARILY made, because you chose to follow it when it clearly said it was incomplete is your fault and after playing the game you should have easily understood the steps just as the guide maker did

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]

Last edited by SnowSakura; 06-01-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:52 AM   #73
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Well fact of the matter is it is better to play it twice anyway, sure there is probably a couple hardcore racers out there who can easily beat hard with whatevers given to them however thats not the case for everyone which is why the guide recommends 2 playthroughs. Legendary cars probably refers to the cars you get from beating everyones one-on-one not the literal legendary cars like you get after prestiaging in MP

No car is worse they all can be used in different situations and i know because i had to use a variety of them when i was completing hard. Its just a matter of which ones excell in which category.

I said this before but this better helps to fill in blanks while someone is making the guide , the fact that he suddenly had plans (and a life) was horrible timing however this lets people post there methods to be added to the guide when he returns. The layouts already there so theres no need to wait for one person to have the full 1000 right away

DreamWeaver could have still written a guide, you should know as well as i do that just because theyres already a guide up doesnt prevent others from making one as well. Many guides have been stickied but in the end didnt make it to main site, Example: Halo 3 ODST. And even then its not certain DreamWeaver would have made such a detailed guide such as this, though his input would be good it doesnt guarantee his guide will be any better especially if he has inexperience , even with all these awesome guides as examples for first timers alot of users still fail to take those examples when writing theyre own

Please learn to be more respectful to your fellow peers before going on a rant like this again. FYI you could have made the guide as well so you have no room to talk. Im sorry but it really pisses me off when people complain about a guide that was VOLUNTARILY made, because you chose to follow it when it clearly said it was incomplete is your fault and after playing the game you should have easily understood the steps just as the guide maker did
Well... That's one one hell of a reply.

Last edited by SideDish120; 06-01-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:48 AM   #74
Scion Racer

Scion Racer's Gamercard
Quote:
Hes referring to the last destruction event on hard that requires you to net 300 points which isnt as easy as it sounds x.x But im assuming your talking about the one for landing every bolt ... if its possible you should try to reupload it to help future players persuading 1000. It would have definitely helped when i was going for it x.x
Yes, I was referring to the final Destruction event.

UPDATE: After another hour and 1/2, I finally passed the Event. The best part: I'm #1 in the world for that event!

Scion Racer: 378 Points, 4,396 Fans
Car: BMW M3 E92 (Tuner)

It doesn't look like everyone used the same cars, so I imagine most will do.

Snow Sakura, All I have left are the Checkpoint events. In your honest opinion, which events are harder - Destruction or Checkpoint? Which took you the most tries? I want to know what I'm up against, considering I poured in about 10 hours on the rest of Hard events.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #75
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

You don't know what examples are do you? I didn't say a specific member was going to write one, I said it as an example. Also, I deleted my post because I figured it was a rant, and would go no where. But look, you decided to quote it still. Good for you. I have made a lot of guides on this site, often when there is others already written. You aren't talking to someone who's pulling theories out of no where, it's been tested and proved by me. Check Splintercell, Jurassic The Hunted, and Alan Wake if you want prime examples across the board.

I said what I said in as nice of a way as I could say it. I even stated that it was constructive. You didn't read it correctly? I will go ahead and write a guide then, because I have no life according to you. You're the one going on a rant, now I'm put on the defensive and looking like a bad mean person when I'm not cursing or being vulgar in any way like most people do? I'll post a guide tomorrow after I wake up and drink an energy drink. You can all trash talk me there instead of on this thread which doesn't deserve it See you there.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 06-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #76
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRogue24 View Post
The Comeback Kid challenge is where you get to 1st place and then fall back to last place and then end up winning the race.

So in short: Be in 1st/Then Go to Last Place/Then Win The Race

It's not an easy challenge to do unless your boosting it, but if you are trying to get this legit, I would recommend doing the playlist with only 2-10 people in it and not the 10-20 people.
Ok thanks but WOW this seems impossible to do legit? Is there anyway to boost it otherwise I guess ill try in the Skirmish races. Thanks.

Quote:

Old 06-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #77
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
Quote:
Yes, I was referring to the final Destruction event.

UPDATE: After another hour and 1/2, I finally passed the Event. The best part: I'm #1 in the world for that event!

Scion Racer: 378 Points, 4,396 Fans
Car: BMW M3 E92 (Tuner)

It doesn't look like everyone used the same cars, so I imagine most will do.

Snow Sakura, All I have left are the Checkpoint events. In your honest opinion, which events are harder - Destruction or Checkpoint? Which took you the most tries? I want to know what I'm up against, considering I poured in about 10 hours on the rest of Hard events.
Nice, top in the world ... i should check mine next time i get back online lol

I think the Destruction events were alot harder because it all depends not only your aiming but the other cars movements. So you could get extremely lucky one time but fail horribly every other. With checkpoints once you understand the course you need to take and a bit of trail and error its only a matter of doing it

Quote:
You don't know what examples are do you? I didn't say a specific member was going to write one, I said it as an example. Also, I deleted my post because I figured it was a rant, and would go no where. But look, you decided to quote it still. Good for you. I have made a lot of guides on this site, often when there is others already written. You aren't talking to someone who's pulling theories out of no where, it's been tested and proved by me. Check Splintercell, Jurassic The Hunted, and Alan Wake if you want prime examples across the board.

I said what I said in as nice of a way as I could say it. I even stated that it was constructive. You didn't read it correctly? I will go ahead and write a guide then, because I have no life according to you. You're the one going on a rant, now I'm put on the defensive and looking like a bad mean person when I'm not cursing or being vulgar in any way like most people do? I'll post a guide tomorrow after I wake up and drink an energy drink. You can all trash talk me there instead of on this thread which doesn't deserve it See you there.
I didnt know it was you , SideDish left the out who he quoted it from so i thought it was an anonymous poster. For future reference you cant make a rant "nice" in anyway shape or form , you were still insulting him. I didnt say you didnt have a life but from the way you put it and from the way i read it you expected him to be on the game 24/7 until it was done. But whatever, i dont care anymore, if you have a problem with a guide dont use it, post like that (even if they were deleted) irritate me to no end

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]

Last edited by SnowSakura; 06-01-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #78
Schnitter

Schnitter's Gamercard
Speed Demon 25
Hit set speeds in class A, B, C and D cars

For this achievement you must reach a certain speed, on a certain level, in a certain car class without using a Nitro Power-up. Before attempting all of the set speeds, let your opponents pull away so you dont have to worry about unneeded power up attacks , wait at the starting line for 20 seconds or more. Set the difficulty to hard so the A.I actually go fast enough to keep a large gap

I found an easy Trick for that..
you can always use your Nitro Brakes, so in the Turn before a long Straight USE it!
Makes 160, 175 and 200 very easy

Last edited by Schnitter; 06-01-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Schnitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #79
SnowSakura

SnowSakura's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitter View Post
Speed Demon 25
Hit set speeds in class A, B, C and D cars

For this achievement you must reach a certain speed, on a certain level, in a certain car class without using a Nitro Power-up. Before attempting all of the set speeds, let your opponents pull away so you dont have to worry about unneeded power up attacks , wait at the starting line for 20 seconds or more. Set the difficulty to hard so the A.I actually go fast enough to keep a large gap

I found an easy Trick for that..
you can always use your Nitro Brakes, so in the Turn before a long Straight USE it!
Makes 160, 175 and 200 very easy
So does that mean you can use a Nitro brake to build speed, but you cant be in the intro when you hit the set speed you need ? I know someone in a party of mine wanted to test this but got it regularly before getting the chance or to even care anymore lol

[Thanks to SetsunaFSeiei
for the sig]
Old 06-01-2010, 08:14 PM   #80
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Right just got that Retribution challenege done, any tips on Comeback Kid?? It's SUCH a bitch to get!

Quote:

Old 06-01-2010, 08:24 PM   #81
COOKIE X

COOKIE X's Gamercard
Most of the specialist challenges are bugged. I got the bolt, boost, barge and backward challenges all without finishing in the top 3. Saved me a lot of time for the "challenger" achievement, got it today.

Last edited by COOKIE X; 06-01-2010 at 09:54 PM.
COOKIE X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #82
JohnnyRogue24

Quote:
Right just got that Retribution challenege done, any tips on Comeback Kid?? It's SUCH a bitch to get!
If you want to boost it, all you need is 4 or more people in a party together. Then search for a race in the Skirmish 2-10 ppl playlist and you will most likely get a room with only your party in there. Just wait for the timer to go down and let it start. I helped 3 other people get their challenger achievment this way.

TGN
Partner & Content Scout
Old 06-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #83
Scion Racer

Scion Racer's Gamercard
Quote:
If you want to boost it, all you need is 4 or more people in a party together. Then search for a race in the Skirmish 2-10 ppl playlist and you will most likely get a room with only your party in there. Just wait for the timer to go down and let it start. I helped 3 other people get their challenger achievment this way.
I'm gonna try do the Comeback Challenge legit, but if I do not have it by the time I am Legend, I'll boost for it.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:27 AM   #84
Scion Racer

Scion Racer's Gamercard
Somebody stop me unlocked

Just wanted to say the Checkpoint events are not nearly as bad as I thought (except Mt. Haruna, the very last one). I was able to pass them all in under 4 hours, with Mt. Haruna soaking up the majority of that time. Cars I used:

1st Event (Class D): Nissan 350Z Nismo S-Tune
All Class C Checkpoints: Audi TTS Coupe
Hollywood Hills: Renault Megane Trophy
Mt. Haruna: Koenigsegg CCX-R

I still say the Destruction Events are the most difficult.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #85
JohnnyRogue24

Quote:
Just wanted to say the Checkpoint events are not nearly as bad as I thought (except Mt. Haruna, the very last one). I was able to pass them all in under 4 hours, with Mt. Haruna soaking up the majority of that time. Cars I used:

Thanks for the information, I'm currently about half-way in completing all the events on hard. I think the checkpoint events are the hardest because you pretty much have to picu-up every clockwatch and most of the nitros. That's half of the battle, then you have to know when to use the nitro.

TGN
Partner & Content Scout
Old 06-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #86
Barad
Super Fun Time

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Quote:
Ok thanks, I guess ill try and get a few people together then.

Quote:

Congratz dude, I think your pretty much the first person I know whos got Somebody stop me cheevo, then again your the only person I know who plays this game anyway lol still nice one.

Quote:

Old 06-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #87
SirVexBruzer

SirVexBruizer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneraz View Post
Which track/race did you keep at 120 mph for the whole lap. And which car did you use would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance
My bad, I don't remember. I do recall using a grippy car though and it would make sense to use a more oval shaped track to eliminate tight turns.
SirVexBruzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #88
Frost FI

I can't get the fireworks part in the tourist. It's impossible to see the whole fireworks thing, because the mirror is just too big in your car. Any tips for me?
Frost FI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:12 PM   #89
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost FI View Post
I can't get the fireworks part in the tourist. It's impossible to see the whole fireworks thing, because the mirror is just too big in your car. Any tips for me?
Have the fireworks be in the center of your screen, fully visible. I'm doing a lot of editing at the moment, so many things can change/be added.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #90
Frost FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Have the fireworks be in the center of your screen, fully visible. I'm doing a lot of editing at the moment, so many things can change/be added.
Thanks to your picture. I changed my car to Hummer and I got immediately despite the spot wasn't even perfect and I had some speed when I got it. It just didn't unlock with the previous car, single player career related Ford Mustang.

I feel stupid now with the other remaining one. I can see airfield(yeah!), but I'm unable to find oilfield. I tried to go through the whole race with the smokes on, but I didn't get it.

I'm able to win races online against players who are 20-30 ranks better than me but I find these very difficult. I'm just too bad.

Last edited by Frost FI; 06-03-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Frost FI is offline   Reply With Quote