PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2010, 10:55 PM   #31
Adkrazy

ShadowLink92's Gamercard
Great guide i found the easiest way to do sand nemesis was where you first encounter the flying bugs, i dont know if anyone else got the achievement at this part?
Adkrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 04:04 AM   #32
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adkrazy View Post
Great guide i found the easiest way to do sand nemesis was where you first encounter the flying bugs, i dont know if anyone else got the achievement at this part?
The part where you can kill all 50 at once with the whirlwind attack?
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #33
Adkrazy

ShadowLink92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
The part where you can kill all 50 at once with the whirlwind attack?
You probably could kill 50 with the whirlwind attack but the achievement says no powers
Adkrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:11 AM   #34
DaCameraMan

DaCameraMan's Gamercard
Great guide. Videos helped out a lot.
Old 06-08-2010, 02:12 PM   #35
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Good guide I might get this or Alan Wake dunno yet

Thank you Audacious for the sig
jamie1000013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:54 AM   #36
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1000013 View Post
Good guide I might get this or Alan Wake dunno yet
I'd get Alan Wake and rent this instead

Xbox360 games I have
Old 06-10-2010, 07:05 AM   #37
Suki

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
great guide i wish all guides where as good as this one thx m8
Old 06-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #38
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Genre Competition - Second Place   2,500 Posts   x360a Representer   Completion Competition Winner   Word of Mouth   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Gold   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
I'd get Alan Wake and rent this instead
to late got it for 25 pound amazing price how long has this been out only a couple of weeks hasn't it. Will get Alan wake when I trade in red dead and rogue warrior. Thank you for this guide it's great and this game is actually so much better than the 2008 one it owns and so do you tyger :-).

Old 06-17-2010, 02:54 PM   #39
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

FFS thats what a Titan is I was trying to jump on the heads of them things with 3 Bar health -.- lol. Thanks for the vid couldn't find any anywhere else.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:29 PM   #40
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

A good place to get This is persia is after you get the Jump and B power 4 enemies spawn across from you kick them off reload and repeat took me like 2 mins lol. Just a heads up.

Old 06-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #41
jamie1000013

D Mob x360a's Gamercard

thanks a lot just 1K'd it yayay

Old 07-03-2010, 02:21 AM   #42
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1000013 View Post
thanks a lot just 1K'd it yayay
glad you got it done, wasn't so bad was it!?

Xbox360 games I have
Old 07-24-2010, 03:31 AM   #43
Ibanez V7

Ibanez V7's Gamercard
Quote:
This is not my fault and you need to edit your comment. All it's doing is causing people to worry when they shouldnt have to on this specific boss battle!
I deleted the comment. I was never blaming you, just wanted people to be aware. You're right in saying the xp glitch can happen anywhere at anytime, which made my initial post pointless anyway.

Last in the World to 1K Avatar: TBE
Ibanez V7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:40 AM   #44
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanez V7 View Post
I deleted the comment. I was never blaming you, just wanted people to be aware. You're right in saying the xp glitch can happen anywhere at anytime, which made my initial post pointless anyway.
Okay, thanks for deleting it. I appreciate the maturity most people lack on these forums

Xbox360 games I have
Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 AM   #45
ImxSoxlegit

ReMiiX x Smack's Gamercard
..... Umm Hmm
ImxSoxlegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:59 AM   #46
monkeybizz

Psyhco Ninja's Gamercard
Nice guide, managed full 1000 first play through. Never even had to grind out for upgrades.
monkeybizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 01:03 PM   #47
ginuwine_import

Ginuwine Import's Gamercard
great guide keep up the good work just got my 1k today.
ginuwine_import is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:40 AM   #48
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

After realizing the comments were accurate on youtube: Pretty much all negative, though they weren't specific...I finally realized the video for beating the last boss without getting hit was a mistake. The video actually doesn't show me doing this, it was a time I had messed up. Somehow I deleted the actual video and uploaded that on youtube. Sorry, once I get the game back I shall update that part. Not sure how no one here noticed it!

Xbox360 games I have
Old 08-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #49
RedmptionDenied

RedmptionDenied's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Cross-Site MVP (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for the guide. Videos for the sarcophagi helped nicely. Took me several tries to do both boss fights without getting hit but still managed to 1000 the game in just over 8 hours.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:08 AM   #50
Decabo

Decabo's Gamercard
It should be noted that a very easy spot to get the Stay Dry achievement is right after you get the freezing ability. As soon as you exit the portal, there'll be two horizontal poles to swing on. Just go between those until it unlocks. The increased freeze time attribute is not required.
Decabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:04 PM   #51
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decabo View Post
It should be noted that a very easy spot to get the Stay Dry achievement is right after you get the freezing ability. As soon as you exit the portal, there'll be two horizontal poles to swing on. Just go between those until it unlocks. The increased freeze time attribute is not required.
Modified it.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 09-04-2010, 04:52 AM   #52
Bantha Rawk

Bantha Rawk's Gamercard
Thanks for the Guide, just completed the game... 100%
Bantha Rawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:13 AM   #53
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
you should put a note in large bold letters for Sand Nemesis, that you cannot use Stone Armor to prevent yourself from taking damage. i have been trying the entire game for this and had used the armor every time and was wondering why i never got it, then i read it carefully and saw you couldnt use any powers. i thought it said that you just couldnt use the power of Time only. *facepalm*

MSG me on Live!
shinobigarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 08:38 AM   #54
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobigarth View Post
you should put a note in large bold letters for Sand Nemesis, that you cannot use Stone Armor to prevent yourself from taking damage. i have been trying the entire game for this and had used the armor every time and was wondering why i never got it, then i read it carefully and saw you couldnt use any powers. i thought it said that you just couldnt use the power of Time only. *facepalm*
I put a note for that, good idea.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 10-20-2010, 03:27 AM   #55
basis

thanks for the walkthru. will be useful as i'm about to embark on this game.

so i got a noob question, i gather we can just play the game on the easiest difficulty and still get all the achieves? is that correct?

i may just select 'Normal' at the start, then switch over to 'Easy' and continue the game from there. i assume we will still be able to get all the achieves and make the game easier to complete right?
basis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 08:33 PM   #56
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by basis View Post
thanks for the walkthru. will be useful as i'm about to embark on this game.

so i got a noob question, i gather we can just play the game on the easiest difficulty and still get all the achieves? is that correct?

i may just select 'Normal' at the start, then switch over to 'Easy' and continue the game from there. i assume we will still be able to get all the achieves and make the game easier to complete right?
Yes, any difficulty works.

Xbox360 games I have
Old 11-03-2010, 12:35 PM   #57
Votan

Votan Aesir's Gamercard
Thanks

Thanks for guide.
Votan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:52 PM   #58
cheifjordan

CheifJordan's Gamercard
Great guide Tyger7, I 1000 this game in 4 days, thankfully no trouble with the sarcophagus collectibles cheevo...
Old 01-13-2011, 04:36 PM   #59
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
I killed 125 enemies (summoned ones by the mages) getting no experience and getting no Sand Nemesis achievement, using no powers at all! I know you can get combat oriented achievements, but this one specifically I couldn't get to count. Every other combat one doesn't need to be grinded at all, you're just wasting time if so.
I got Sand nemesis via killing summoned no xp enemies by the mages.

I did it on the half moon platform above a hidden sarcophagus (the battle just after vultures are introduced to the game)

Though I do agree it was a waste of time. Once I got the new sword I killed a LOT of enemies without taking damage.

Last edited by SpinelesS; 01-13-2011 at 05:00 PM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #60
WeemanNewYork

Send a message via AIM to WeemanNewYork

ReAl ImPuLsE's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Great guide!