PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Dead Redemption
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #31
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxois View Post
It's funny, I got every on that list except for the duck so when I went to go find one and finally killed it, got the achievement. Pigs, Donkeys, Mules, Cows and Bulls don't count towards the achievement cause I never killed any of those and I got the achievement for killing everything else. Also you can find ducks at Lake Don Julio, it's on the map right below Coot's Chapel.
Same here. Sheep, Mules, Pigs, Cows don't seem to count.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:30 AM   #32
CrazyIvan92

CrazyIvan92's Gamercard
I eventually found a duck, at lake Don Julio, looked way high in the sky and there was loads!!
CrazyIvan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #33
Juneaux

Juneaux's Gamercard
I have killed every single animal on the list except a sheep. Now I am off to find a sheep to confirm whether or not it is needed...
Old 05-27-2010, 04:23 PM   #34
Juneaux

Juneaux's Gamercard
OK, I am starting to get frustrated, because I have killed everything on the list, the only thing I don't have is a sheep or a bull and I can't find one anywhere. I know people are saying you do or don't need them, but one of them must be needed because I have every animal on the original list. Confusing...
Old 05-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #35
Juneaux

Juneaux's Gamercard
A-ha! Figured it out. I have skinned a bighorn, but I have not killed one. Just found one, capped it, and there popped the achievement. Definitely the 26 listed on the first page.
Old 05-27-2010, 06:22 PM   #36
sharno

sharno's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cHRiSCOe View Post
Yeah my computer would not search for some reason when I tried seeing if this was up or not. I didn't know there was a "xbox360achievement" police that patrols this forum, LOL.
your computer wouldnt search? haha yeah ok, and im not the police but i have been on here since release seeing a whole bunch of idiots post "new" threads about the same shit over and over, and then people start trying to help by giving locations or people ask where this animal is and yada yada when all they gotta do is look at the guide or search for other threads and they have their answer! its kinda annoying to me, and it wastes space on the site

Last edited by sharno; 05-27-2010 at 06:37 PM.
sharno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:08 AM   #37
joshflip1989

JOSHFLIP1989's Gamercard
Quote:
Its any horse you see out in the wild without a saddle. I cant tell you where because they are literary everywhere!
It's so hard to find them online, is it easier to find them offline in the story?
joshflip1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:17 AM   #38
maddmaxx46

SaDi5TiK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshflip1989 View Post
It's so hard to find them online, is it easier to find them offline in the story?
Ya it's seriously the easiest animal to find haha. Just leave MacFarlane Ranch and head to Armadillo and you'll find one pretty easily out in the open.
maddmaxx46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:33 AM   #39
knightdedede

Dedemaru's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
DOGS, SHEEP, MULES, COWS OR ANY DOMESTICATED ANIMALS DO NOT COUNT

I just got the achievement missing all of them.

Sorry about the bold/red. I wanted my post to stand out so more people see it and waste less time.

Last edited by knightdedede; 05-28-2010 at 10:38 AM.
knightdedede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 03:13 PM   #40
madd4

madd4's Gamercard
were i find boars ??
madd4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:22 PM   #41
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharno View Post
your computer wouldnt search? haha yeah ok, and im not the police but i have been on here since release seeing a whole bunch of idiots post "new" threads about the same shit over and over, and then people start trying to help by giving locations or people ask where this animal is and yada yada when all they gotta do is look at the guide or search for other threads and they have their answer! its kinda annoying to me, and it wastes space on the site
Yeah my computer wouldn't search. When I did try the page came up saying error.
cHRiSCOe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:46 AM   #42
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Awesome, I know there's far more animals in the game, but if this is all that is needed for the achievement, then I'm in! =) It'll be nice if there would be some locations on where they're found...=\

pixels
MediumMelanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:22 PM   #43
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
I'm looking for the Eagle? I've looked where you've posted!

I spent sun, rain, night and day and cant see one! I've gone from the mountains all the way down to the other island and still nothing. I keep shooting Hawks but thats the only thing that looks fairly similar to what an Eagle would look like.

Can I get anymore info on there wearabouts and what they look like? I'm guessing there pretty big like the Vultures?

I'm now at the point where I'm shooting every flying thing just incase lol

EDIT - 10mins after I post I shoot a random bird and its a Eagel.. yet I didnt get the chieve and I swear I shot everything.. back to the drawing board!

OK a bit unfair. I've checked my list off againsh the OP and I have everything + others that arnt mentioned! What have I done wrong?

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 05-30-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #44
xGoRmSx

TwP GoRmS's Gamercard
Im having real trouble trying to find a goat. Does anyone have a solid location where one may be? Thanks

EDIT: Ahh dont worry about that, seems I didnt need a goat as I just got a duck and then the achievement popped up!

Fallout New Vegas: 1140/1140
Fallout 3: 1550/1550

Last edited by xGoRmSx; 05-31-2010 at 01:55 PM.
xGoRmSx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #45
ZedChuva

ZedChuva's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like an 18 year old at a country bar. Cougars are EVERYWHERE! Well, not in the towns of course. I've been cougar raped everywhere from Gaptooth Breach to west of Hennigan's Stead and all points in between. I was ambushed by 7 at one point! Haven't opened up Mexico or Tall Trees/Great Plains area yet.

I'm enjoying just riding around and have only finished 22 missions in 17hr 30min. Game is too damned fun.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:54 PM   #46
Apache 117

Apache 117's Gamercard
Ive killed everything in the entire species list and still dont have the achievement

EDIT: Got it after i killed a horse without a saddle although i hiv killed about 11 beforehand

Last edited by Apache 117; 05-31-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Apache 117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:10 PM   #47
montydragon

montydragon's Gamercard
can you get buffalo in free roam? i've searched the great plains but can't find them anywhere.
montydragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:15 PM   #48
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
So many of them, thanks I need to start me some hunting!

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:34 AM   #49
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by montydragon View Post
can you get buffalo in free roam? i've searched the great plains but can't find them anywhere.
Yes,
There only in the great plains.
You should have no trouble finding them because they are usually in a herd.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:36 AM   #50
cHRiSCOe

Chriscoe's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
I'm looking for the Eagle? I've looked where you've posted!

I spent sun, rain, night and day and cant see one! I've gone from the mountains all the way down to the other island and still nothing. I keep shooting Hawks but thats the only thing that looks fairly similar to what an Eagle would look like.

Can I get anymore info on there wearabouts and what they look like? I'm guessing there pretty big like the Vultures?

I'm now at the point where I'm shooting every flying thing just incase lol

EDIT - 10mins after I post I shoot a random bird and its a Eagel.. yet I didnt get the chieve and I swear I shot everything.. back to the drawing board!

OK a bit unfair. I've checked my list off againsh the OP and I have everything + others that arnt mentioned! What have I done wrong?
My advice would be too go back through the list hunting the same animals, because I have herd of the achievement not unlocking until you have killed the animal a few times. Very stupid I know!
Old 06-01-2010, 07:35 AM   #51
Red Cooley

Many Thanks to the OP. Got my achiev with your post.
Red Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:36 PM   #52
Ratpelt

ratpelt's Gamercard
Quote:
Yeah my computer wouldn't search. When I did try the page came up saying error.
This happens from time to time with website search functions when your bandwidth is low or your connection is choked for whatever reason.

Now to animals. There has been much discussion on the forums over whether there are any sheep in the game and whether they count if there are. I haven't got the achievement yet so I don't know if they count, but they definitely exist as I've seen them on a farm.

Those of you still looking for bobcats, every time I spawn or load up in my Casa Madrugada safehouse, there is a bobcat leaving town. You have to be quick to hit him before he runs off, but he is there 100% or the time (at least for me).
Ratpelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 11:56 PM   #53
Angel Fire 42

The problem here is the Buck. I have shot many ans skinned as many but the Buck never appears on the kill list, any suggestions
Angel Fire 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #54
whyttrash

Buffalo's just do not exist in my game for whatever reason. I have searched for days to no avail.
whyttrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:50 AM   #55
roflkatz

A7X 77777777777's Gamercard
Ducks can be found at don Julio lake
roflkatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:52 AM   #56
roflkatz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Fire 42 View Post
The problem here is the Buck. I have shot many ans skinned as many but the Buck never appears on the kill list, any suggestions
Bucks and deer are the same thing!Just killling ether one will count
Old 07-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #57
roflkatz

Quote:
No buffalo cant be killed in mp unless its a mount.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:02 AM   #58
roflkatz

Quote:
No buffalo cant be killed in mp unless it's a mount.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #59
Angel Fire 42

I hear you but I have multiple kills and still not listed as a kill. This is driving me crazy. I will go on a killing spree.
Angel Fire 42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:34 PM   #60
boothy

oO B00THY Oo's Gamercard
i carnt find a buffalo. i have got the manifest destiny achievement (kill all buffalo in the herd) but didnt save the game and now its like they never existed. i have been all around great plains for like an hour....... any ideas anyone???????

ok i found one but i had to clear system cache on my hard drive. I found the herd within 30 seconds after fast traveling to great plains.... anyone else who carnt find a particular animal i advise you to do the same. seems like the latest update is something to do with it.

Last edited by boothy; 08-05-2010 at 09:07 PM.
boothy is offline   Reply With Quote