PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Dead Redemption
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-30-2010, 12:58 AM   #31
Tokyo Lee

Jedi Knight Lee's Gamercard
Anyone know how to get the Avatar Awards Achievements I have one.
I shot a crawling bad guy's hat off with out killing him during story mode and unlocked a Hat Avatar Achievement. Anyone know how to unlock the others?
Tokyo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 03:02 AM   #32
waffle quiz

Waffle Quiz's Gamercard
ditto to about everyone above. thanks for the hard work
waffle quiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
Wayward_Son

WaywardSon Alex's Gamercard
Thanks for this. Only got the game yesterday, but it'll be most useful when I stop wasting my time playing poker!
Wayward_Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:44 AM   #34
Vandel Buster

Vandel Buster's Gamercard
For Tokyo Lee:

- There's a chest in Riley's Charge south of Armadillo that will get you a red RDR shirt.
- Then there is a Rockstar shirt you get from opening a chest in the attic of a home near the end of the game.
- Finally the Sombrero which you get for shooting the hat off someone's head.

The others are currently not obtainable until Rockstar releases DLC and more Social Club challenges.
Vandel Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #35
Tokyo Lee

Jedi Knight Lee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandel Buster View Post
For Tokyo Lee:

- There's a chest in Riley's Charge south of Armadillo that will get you a red RDR shirt.
- Then there is a Rockstar shirt you get from opening a chest in the attic of a home near the end of the game.
- Finally the Sombrero which you get for shooting the hat off someone's head.

The others are currently not obtainable until Rockstar releases DLC and more Social Club challenges.
Alright Thanks For the heads up
Tokyo Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 09:47 PM   #36
adammcd09

Send a message via MSN to adammcd09 Send a message via Skype™ to adammcd09

LulzYouMad's Gamercard
Thanks for the hard work hopefully it will keep clutter down on such a busy forum!
Old 05-31-2010, 07:48 AM   #37
Darth Cuda

Darth Cuda's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have asked this in other threads but got no reply. Do kills carry over between sp playthroughs to get XX kills with specified weapon type.
Old 05-31-2010, 10:33 AM   #38
Barad

Location: Bristol, England Occupation: Undergraduate Status: Doing a raid
Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Achievement Guide - Emerald   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester
Total Awards: 24 (more» ...)
Brilliant thread, I'm gonna be pretty much clicking on all the links! LOL
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #39
Shipley0110

Shipley0110's Gamercard
Are we using this thread to post up questions as well?

1000GS or More: 19 Games inc COD 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Assassin's Creed 2, Resident Evil 5, Halo: Reach (Original 1400)

200GS or More Arcade: Dash of Destruction & Hazard

Currently Playing: COD:MW3, Skyrim, Gears of War 3, Halo: Reach, Halo: CE Anniversary, Gotham City Imposters.

Looking Forward to: Halo 4, Mass Effect 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, Any and all Skyrim DLC.
Shipley0110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 08:15 PM   #40
Acheira

Acheira's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cuda View Post
I have asked this in other threads but got no reply. Do kills carry over between sp playthroughs to get XX kills with specified weapon type.
No, they do not unfortunately. It all has to be on one file.
Acheira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:45 AM   #41
Jonny Killalot

Jonny Killalot's Gamercard
Does Campsite fast traveling add time to the in game clock?

1000Gs- Cod2, Cod4, Cod:WaW, Cod:MW2, Cod:Black Ops ,The Godfather (1250/1250), The Godfather ll, Civilization Rev, Fight Night Rd 3, Mass Effect 1 (1200/1200), Mass Effect 2 (1015/1015), Madden 06, Madden 08, Madden 09, College Hoops 2k6, NBA 2k6, NCAA Football 07, NCAA Football 08, NCAA Football 09, NCAA Football 10

200/200
Call of Duty Classic
Battlefield 1943
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine
Jonny Killalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #42
MediumMelanin

Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

A Small Breeze's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Help!

****SPOILERS****

How the hell do I kill this turd Edgar Ross! I aim at the head, arm WTF! He's different from other duels!

EDIT: never mind, looks like I had to wait for "DRAW" to appear!

pixels

Last edited by MediumMelanin; 06-11-2010 at 06:22 PM.
MediumMelanin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:10 PM   #43
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipley0110 View Post
Are we using this thread to post up questions as well?
We should be...and glad to see some people are using it for that.

Disappointed that this thread never gets updated though...I knew it...

Achievement Guides by litepink™
Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
litepink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 04:09 PM   #44
doomey

doomey's Gamercard
Is there a map for the hidden gold?
doomey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:52 AM   #45
sxylou123

SxyLou69's Gamercard
Just a quick question,

Ive been playing the single player so far and have managed to keep my fame and honour pretty high, I want to know if I start playing multiplayer, will it affect my single player stats, for example if I play multiplayer and have a big bounty on my head, if i quit out of multiplier will it still be there in single player?

If so I might start another save for a nastier version of the game....and do the multiplayer from that one...

thanks in advance
sxylou123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:34 PM   #46
Jonny Killalot

Jonny Killalot's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxylou123 View Post
Just a quick question,

Ive been playing the single player so far and have managed to keep my fame and honour pretty high, I want to know if I start playing multiplayer, will it affect my single player stats, for example if I play multiplayer and have a big bounty on my head, if i quit out of multiplier will it still be there in single player?

If so I might start another save for a nastier version of the game....and do the multiplayer from that one...

thanks in advance
No it won't be there. MP is separate from SP.

1000Gs- Cod2, Cod4, Cod:WaW, Cod:MW2, Cod:Black Ops ,The Godfather (1250/1250), The Godfather ll, Civilization Rev, Fight Night Rd 3, Mass Effect 1 (1200/1200), Mass Effect 2 (1015/1015), Madden 06, Madden 08, Madden 09, College Hoops 2k6, NBA 2k6, NCAA Football 07, NCAA Football 08, NCAA Football 09, NCAA Football 10

200/200
Call of Duty Classic
Battlefield 1943
NBA 2k10 Draft Combine
Jonny Killalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 11:50 PM   #47
OG T UNIT

OG T Unit's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Fighting Around the World Achievement?

When "knocking them out" in every saloon, is that just when they fall to the ground for half a second. I question this because they get right back up and fight again.
OG T UNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:02 AM   #48
Kamaro

k4m4r0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I can't get the horse breaking job in Ridgewood Farm. Do I have to do something to unlock it?

First in Germany to 200/200 MI2
Kamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:53 PM   #49
TFU

DRC TFU's Gamercard
Thank you for indexing all these.

TFU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #50
de deef

de deef's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by OG T UNIT View Post
When "knocking them out" in every saloon, is that just when they fall to the ground for half a second. I question this because they get right back up and fight again.
Yes, just knocking them down will do, you can always check your stats under "combat" to see if a k.o. has been added to your total.
de deef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:14 AM   #51
Dark Link IV

link n load's Gamercard
For some reason i dont have the option anymore to change outfits when im at a house.
I only can save the game (go to sleep) and open the chest.

Does anyone have an idea?
Dark Link IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #52
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Link IV View Post
For some reason i dont have the option anymore to change outfits when im at a house.
I only can save the game (go to sleep) and open the chest.

Does anyone have an idea?
Just play the missions a bit more. You can't change outfits temporarily...

Angry Birds WP7 | Arkanoid Live! | Asteroids Deluxe WP7 | Darwinia+ | Doodle Jump | Guitar Hero 5 | Kinect Adventures | Kinect Sports: Season Two | Lego Harry Potter | Lunar Lander WP7 | MLB 2K10 | Otomedius G | Pac-Man CE DX WP7 | Rainbow Islands | Rock Band Metal Track Pack | Scott Pilgrim | Tecmo Bowl | Tiger ‘10 | Tiger ‘11
Old 07-13-2010, 02:29 AM   #53
Holy Hunter

Ok I've searched the forum and haven't found any info for my problem.

Here it is - I'm trying to get the Bollard Twin's outfit and I've done everything for the requirements including capturing a Bollard Twin bounty alive. For some reason it will not check it off the list after I bring the bounty into Armadillo alive. So I'm not sure if it's glitched or what's going on, I'm thinking about clearing the cache and hoping that will help also my save is on a MU and not on my HDD do you guys think that if I move it to the HDD it would help? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Holy Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:43 PM   #54
trublustuuk

trublustuuk's Gamercard
Alternative endings? I asked a guy at work can you still play the side missions after completion and he told me it depends on what ending you get. Now he didn't tell me the endings nor do I want to know but are there three depending on what you do in the game?
Old 07-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #55
stephen ryan

rystmod's Gamercard
this helped out! Thanks!
Old 07-28-2010, 09:47 PM   #56
The Govnahh

The Govnahh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny Killalot View Post
Does Campsite fast traveling add time to the in game clock?
yes it does
The Govnahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:29 PM   #57
Mohabus

Mohabus's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by trublustuuk View Post
Alternative endings? I asked a guy at work can you still play the side missions after completion and he told me it depends on what ending you get. Now he didn't tell me the endings nor do I want to know but are there three depending on what you do in the game?
Without giving spoilers for others, I'll say this: Considering the events leading up to, and following the climax, there's simply no way that there are different endings.In GTA IV, there were two different endings, and you were presented with a painfully conspicuous choice to decide those endings. At no point in RDR are you faced with the "other" option **Minor Spoiler** (much as many of us would have liked to have done so).

So I'd say no, if for no other reason than the fact that the existence of multiple endings would come into direct conflict with the story arc leading up to the finale, and serve to do little more than create plot-holes and loose ends.

Also, nothing affects whether or not you can complete side-missions, so his basis for this theory is completely false. So you can tell him I said he's just pulling it out of his ass. XD
Mohabus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:34 PM   #58
trublustuuk

trublustuuk's Gamercard
I guess he is as when Mr Marstons on his last stand he says you could Red Eye some of the guys lol
Old 07-31-2010, 03:59 PM   #59
litepink

litepink's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by trublustuuk View Post
You can complete any stranger mission after the main story is over except the "I Know You" stranger mission. That doesn't mean it's an alternate of different ending, just means you aren't presented with that piece of story should you decide to skip that stranger mission.

It's sorta like...

If Star Wars took out the part where Chewie and C3PO were playing that chess game for the German release* because the Germans thought it was offensive. In the end Luke destroys the Death Star still, so it's still the same ending.

*I said IF, this did not actually happen.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:47 AM   #60
trublustuuk

trublustuuk's Gamercard
A k cool

See for the US Marshals outfit (think it's this one) where you have to complete 4 hideouts in 24hrs, when does the timer actually start and can it still be done even if you attempt it and fail first time?