Invisible achievement?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
only when your spotted mate.

So I'm going through for Invisible and I think I've been spotted by guards upto three red bars a couple of times and continued playing (didnt stop with the press A screen - dashboarded if that occured). Does anyone know if this counts as been seen? The guards did come over and search for me, but I managed to hide.

So I'm going through for Invisible and I think I've been spotted by guards upto three red bars a couple of times and continued playing (didnt stop with the press A screen - dashboarded if that occured). Does anyone know if this counts as been seen? The guards did come over and search for me, but I managed to hide.

Ok so finished it and got Invisible achievement. Doesn't matter if they see you with three red bars and come looking for you then! Only if it defaults to 'continue' screen.

• 3 months later...

Are you 100% sure that if you fail a quick time sequence or lose in 1 of the boss type fights you can just continue? I've been going back to dashboard when I've been spotted, when I fail a button prompt and if I lose a fight.

Obviously if I fail a button prompt where it's to get passed a guard then that would class as being spotted like stealing the letter in chapter 1 by dangling down while the black dude is trying to get balls deep!!

Edited by Paul Broughton
Adding info

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to keep playing and only exit to the dashboard when I'm spotted by a guard or worker.

I just screwed up the QTE (quick time event) with the tear gas canisters, so I'm just going to continue, because, technically, I wasn't spotted.

Fingers crossed...

UPDATE:

Confirmed.

I got "Invisible" on my first play through. Any QTEs that I failed, I just hit the "A" button to continue.

But when I was spotted, I exited to the dash board, and I did that a dozen times during my play on "Guppy" difficulty.

PRISON BREAK: THE CONSPIRACY ... 1000 / 1000G

Edited by E vee dub

• 1 month later...

I am pretty sure if you failed on the QTE, or got beaten, it DOESN'T count for the invisible achievement, only got spotted counted!

Because I failed on QTE and got beaten many times, as last I still got the achievement! Just make sure goto dashboard when you got spotted! :)

Edited by Dunbine

• 3 months later...

Here's my question:

I'm currently on Chapter 5 of my Guppy playthrough for Invisible. For the part where you have to use the printer to get a copy of the records, I was quickly spotted while trying to enter a door (thus pressing A). However, it sent me right back to after getting the record for the printer.

I dashboarded immediately after that part and went back in the game and it had taken me back to the previous checkpoint which was about 5-10 minutes back. Do you think the Invisible achievement would still pop? I'm kind of frustrated enough to not want to play through to Chapter 5 again (since I have already beaten it on the hardest).

• 1 year later...
Here's my question:

I'm currently on Chapter 5 of my Guppy playthrough for Invisible. For the part where you have to use the printer to get a copy of the records, I was quickly spotted while trying to enter a door (thus pressing A). However, it sent me right back to after getting the record for the printer.

I dashboarded immediately after that part and went back in the game and it had taken me back to the previous checkpoint which was about 5-10 minutes back. Do you think the Invisible achievement would still pop? I'm kind of frustrated enough to not want to play through to Chapter 5 again (since I have already beaten it on the hardest).

My guess would be you be screwed. If you pressed A after being spotted, the game would have registered it. Quitting to dash sets you back in the game file to a point before you were ever spotted.

My bad. I see you already got the 1000:gsicon:

Edited by CodSteaks