Old 06-03-2010, 01:09 AM   #1
FR3SH JIV3

FR3SH JIV3's Gamercard
Cheat Codes!! (with achievements)

**quickly enter these during gameplay**

All skills + Money + All Upgrades: - - - - - - -

Skip Level: - - - - - - -

Unlock All Video Clips: - - - - - - -

You are still able to earn most of the game's achievements with these enabled. Have fun!
FR3SH JIV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 09:26 AM   #2
PhoenixAndy

PhoenixAndy's Gamercard
You say "most" achievements.

Which ones can't you get with these cheats enabled?
PhoenixAndy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
FR3SH JIV3

FR3SH JIV3's Gamercard
I was not able to get the good ending just using cheats to skip levels.
FR3SH JIV3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 01:46 AM   #4
squallwindlord

Squall Windlord's Gamercard
I think is excesive using cheats in such as easy game, but someone could find them useful.
squallwindlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
Airman Rufio

Airman Rufio's Gamercard
wow, where did these cheats come from? Do you get achievements upon inputting the codes?

Might check these out later
Old 06-20-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
DOA_Rose

doarose's Gamercard
I can confirm that the level skip code can't be used for the "Can't Touch Me" and "Can't You Ever touch Me?" achievements.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:27 AM   #7
DOA_Rose

doarose's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR3SH JIV3 View Post
I was not able to get the good ending just using cheats to skip levels.

Did you use the unlock all moves code? that could be why, since it gives you all the dark spells.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:36 AM   #8
oloruin

oloruin's Gamercard
I tried these on another account, and I used the unlock clip things in the menu. Didn't seem to work while playing.

The money + upgrades can be repeated to add an additional 1 million souls per use. The achievements that unlocked instantly were Soul Collector (5,000 and 50,000 versions), Lock and Load (all shooting style upgrades) and the Light/Dark all spells achievements. I also tried a combo, and that achievement unlocked. I tried darkform and that achievement unlocked. I tried repeating till I got 5,000,100 souls (you start a new game with 100) and that achievement unlocked.

It also lets you buy the regeneration and special form upgrades, though I didn't check if those achievements would unlock.

Notably, the achievements for upgrading your fighting styles (melee, shooting, airstrike) were not unlocked, even though all were at level 3. I ran through the first level, grabbed the silver artifact piece, and nothing changed. Either the game checks when you get a full set of 3, or it actually knows when you've picked up 9 pieces. -- it could also melt your xbox when it tries to upgrade to "Level 4".

Mostly, I just wanted to see the "bad" ending after finishing my pro run.

If you keep skipping levels, it will wrap around. So you might be able to get any artifact pieces you missed.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:14 AM   #9
jds515

euph0ricmisery's Gamercard
So in other words you can use the cheats and get the full 1000?

jds515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #10
Nei Debrusc

agundamdownhere's Gamercard
I'm going to have to call shenanigans on the skip level code. I didn't try to the other two, but when I entered the skip level, it really did skip the level, but it sent me to a random one. The first time it sent me to the second-to-last level, and every time I used it after that it would send me to a seemingly random level along the way. It screwed up my achievement counter too, because I went to a level where it auto-enabled level-3 shooting, so I didn't get that achievement even after I got all the silver artifacts. (Oddly enough, I still unlocked the achievement for having all three styles upgraded, and I was able to go back and get the silver artifact achievement on my pro playthrough.)
4.29.2012 - 4000th achievement: Settlement Savior, Iron Brigade

You game for your reason, and I'll game for mine.
Nei Debrusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:18 AM   #11
LufianGuy

MysticGoten's Gamercard
I used these codes and then quit the game, thank you for the codes.

I don't like it at all and don't see how anyone could, I'm so glad I got it for free from best buy because if I paid any amount of money for this game I would feel ripped off.
LufianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
lonesquiff

lonesquiff's Gamercard
I can confirm these codes work. The thing about the level skip code is that it does not skip to the next level rather, it goes in a strange cycle. The cycle is always the same however, regardless of what level you are in at the time.
EDIT: The level skip code can only be used a finite number of times. Eventually it will stop working (myself and another player encountered this). This is only after much repeated use, and isn't necessary if you are using it to obtain any of the achievements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOA_Rose View Post
I can confirm that the level skip code can't be used for the "Can't Touch Me" and "Can't You Ever touch Me?" achievements.
This is in fact incorrect. I did it myself. When using the level skip code it will skip you to six easy levels:
Deadly Passage day/eve
Blades of Death day/eve
Underground Hall
Finale

When you reach one of these levels make a save (in case you get hit) and complete it. After moving into the next area, use the level skip code. In order to easily beat Finale make sure you have the lightform and light ray spells. These can be easily obtained as one of the skip levels is the Dark Temple where you get them.

That being said it can also be used for the light side "Pro" ending achievements as well. DO NOT use the the money/soul achievement as it gives you all dark side spells as well which voids the achievement.

The money/soul achievement can be used repeatedly to get your 50,000000. The only achievements in the game that you'd actually need to play thru for are the kills and artifacts. Level skip can be used for collecting artifacts, but be sure to make a save as some levels (IE Underground Hall) will automatically upgrade you if you walk to close into the room.

Last edited by lonesquiff; 06-20-2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: correction/update
lonesquiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:20 AM   #13
Fatalfox

Fringe of Fate's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
So could you explain exactly what to do a bit clearer because this game is really terrible in my opinion and i would like to finish it asap
I shall remain vigilant and unyielding in my pursuit of the enemies of the Coalition. I will defend and maintain the Order of Life as it was proclaimed by the Allfathers of the Coalition in the Octus Cannon. I will forsake the life I had before so I may perform my duty so long as I am needed. Steadfast, I shall hold my place in the machine and acknowledge my place in the Coalition.
- I AM A GEAR (Oath of the Coalition)
Fatalfox is offline   Reply With Quote