PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #1
Jiblore

Jiblore's Gamercard
Serious help needed!!!!

Ok, so I've got two xbox's and two copies of UT3. I have been trying to grind out the 500 ranked wins achievement and am consistently getting the "Saving" sign coming up at the end of the match. No problems there! BUT when I go into the stats for me and my dummy account, I was assuming that there would be a growing number of deaths under the "Suicides" section for my dummy account (from all of the quitting out).

Can anyone tell me if the suicides are supposed to be going up and up? Or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Jiblore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 09:55 AM   #2
Sniper JZA80

Sniper JZA80's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It doesn't count as a suicide for the dummy account. It hasn't died, just disconnected. So even though you win its not because you have more kills (or less deaths) its just because the other account disconnected. Sorry mate, but short of keeping tabs on a bit of paper you'll be guessing when your 500 comes up.

Maybe do it for half an hour, count how many you've done in that time and then based on the time you know you've put in and those number of matches per half hour you should be able to estimate how many you've done.

Completed Retail: 129
Completed Arcade: 28
Completion %: 95.01
Sniper JZA80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 08:37 PM   #3
Jiblore

Jiblore's Gamercard
Right nice. I've started committing suicide with the second account then quitting.This seems to register in the stats section so I can keep a track that way! It takes a little longer but what the hey!! May this achievement is boring as hell to boost!!

Old 06-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
ive just started doing this aswell with 2 xboxs. dont bother committing suicide with your dummy xbox just have a pen and papper a count on that . you can stick 1 down on the loading screen. if you were to add up how much time you are wasting commiting suicide with your dummy it will be a lot.
also a question about the saving symbol. i was getting that pop up evertime the dummy xbox quit. then after say about 70 gamesit stopped popping up. does this matter. i jsut quit to dash then started again and it came back.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
Jiblore

Jiblore's Gamercard
Ah I read somewhere on this site that quitting to the dash sorted that problem out. Cheers for the tip. I will get my pen and paper on!!

Old 06-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #6
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
i just thought i would update .. Ive just noticed that my dummy xbox account has tracked the quitting as suicides.. no idea why it would do this if youre saying it hasnt for you??
Old 06-04-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
owenstoodstill

IBS Ozzy's Gamercard
and just to make things more intresting . today i checked and its not counting the quitting as suicides. hmmmmmm