gameplay?

did anyone else think the gameplay on this game ended up being crap compared to fifa i pre-ordered this game and expected so much and was extremly excited and when i played it i was disappointed and kinda of sad

anyone else feel the same?

I kind of liked it. some of the achievments are a little unrealistic in my opinion.

What team has a goal average of over 4. None will ever.

What team will win 60 games in a row. NONE EVER.

did anyone else think the gameplay on this game ended up being crap compared to fifa i pre-ordered this game and expected so much and was extremly excited and when i played it i was disappointed and kinda of sad

anyone else feel the same?

Yeah same here mate, Fifa 07 is way better than this in my opinion, and the graphics aswell!! I've only played this around 2 times now before its been put away, for a very very long time :p

This game is impossible, fifa 07 was a hell of a lot more fun. this game gets unrealistic sometimes, like i blow barcelona out of the water 3-0 then play the worst team in the league and they tie me 1-1, i dont get it. Trying to get the somewhat easier achievments and sell this game then wait for 08 cause not enjoying this what so ever.