PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise of Hex
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-17-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Gets easier?

I am finding myself getting through the middle set of levels very easily. I thought the first lot were actually a little challenging but now it just seems like they've run out of ideas and just tried to make it seem longer.

It's an alright platformer, although it's annoying have to watch the scene of a block moving everytime you step on a switch (not all), the music is repetitive (it's near-enough the same throughout the game) and not much variety in environments.

Never watched Ben 10, never played the older games on PS2 (or the retail one on Xbox 360) but I sorta have an understanding of Ben 10 now. Kinda reminds me of Digimon, which was the one for when I was growing up.

How do you feel about the levels?
Old 06-17-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
I bought this for me and my son to play through, but after level 2 we realised it wasn't really a kids game as it was a little challenging for him.

I carried on, on my own, and actually enjoyed it. It was very repetitive in many ways, but for what it is, it is actually alright.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:15 AM   #3
Otaaffe

Otaaffe's Gamercard
I found the middle 5 levels the hardest and longest. The last 5 had some challenges but seemed to be over quickly. The difficulty is strange for a kids game as it ridiculously hard in some parts as though it's meant for an older audience but the production values are poor indicating it was rushed out for kids.

As a platformer it has some nice moments but I didn't like the fact that there were no outdoor levels. I felt the indoor ones got a bit samey and boring.
Otaaffe is offline   Reply With Quote