PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > James Cameron's Avatar
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-09-2010, 04:30 AM   #1
Its Fooga
Banned User

Fooga's Gamercard
The game can't load?

So I just beat the game on the Na'vi side, but didn't get a chance to complete the Goliath area. When I hit continue, and load my game, it just sits there on the screen of pandora...

What the hell?

And also, when I start a new game for the RDA, do I have to actually start a 'new game'? Or just load to where I have to make a choice?

Last edited by Its Fooga; 06-09-2010 at 10:03 AM.
Its Fooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:13 PM   #2
Scarabdemon

Scarabdemon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its Fooga View Post
So I just beat the game on the Na'vi side, but didn't get a chance to complete the Goliath area. When I hit continue, and load my game, it just sits there on the screen of pandora...

What the hell?

And also, when I start a new game for the RDA, do I have to actually start a 'new game'? Or just load to where I have to make a choice?
I have no idea why the loading on your first save didnt work... i am not sure if i tried to continue the save after i had beaten the game though... maybe you aren't allowed to continue when you have completed it. (someone else will have to confim this as i am not 100% sure, just stabbing in the dark)

As for starting the RDA you can just load up your checkpoint before you made the choice as that is what i did.

The goliath area is shared by both factions so if you are going for the complete all sector challenges in plains of goliath achievement you can get it by just completing the RDA sector challenge for goliath. I am not sure if you need to do all sector challenges in the game on both sides to get the 'clean sweep of pandora' though, someone else will have to confirm this.

Might be worth checking out some other threads because i am sure the issue with the sector challenges for the clean sweep will have come up before and i am sorry i can't help you with your loading issue.
Scarabdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:33 PM   #3
Its Fooga
Banned User

Fooga's Gamercard
Thanks scarab. If goliath is done in both factions, hopefully I won't have to go back, and can just get the clean sweep achievement in my RDA playthrough.

But like you said, someone will have to confirm it.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
Scarabdemon

Scarabdemon's Gamercard
No worries matey, i wish i could offer you a better solution.

You will definitely get 'The plains of Goliath' sector challenge achievement if you complete the game as RDA so then you just need to worry about the Clean Sweep of Pandora.

It could work in 1 of 2 ways... it could ding the achievement when you have got all the other individual sector challenge achievements in which case you will get it when you complete all the RDA sector challenges.

Or it will require you to have literally completed every sector challenge the game has to offer, i.e. doing all the RDA ones and all the Naavi ones. In which case you will need to find a way to get back onto your naavi save or start again i would say. If you keep your original naavi save though you could rush through the game to the plains of goliath and complete the secotr challenge there to see if doing that one alone will ding the achievement. effectively you will have done all possible sector challenges... just on 3 different save slots.

I hope you manage it without having to start again because that would be lame. Best of luck mate!
Scarabdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:19 PM   #5
Its Fooga
Banned User

Fooga's Gamercard
Yeah that would suck. Hopefully it unlocks if you just have the other sector achievements, like with Street Fighter 4 where you unlock that 0G achievement for getting all the other achievements. Technically your completed naavi file and RDA file aren't on the SAME exact file. Guess we'll see.

EDIT: Yep, it unlocked. I guess it was like I said, where it pops if you get all the sector achievements.

Last edited by Its Fooga; 06-12-2010 at 04:09 PM.