PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > Exit
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
JuCaMo

JuCaMo's Gamercard
Situation 21...

I don't usually like to make a thread asking for help but these levels are just plain cruel. Specifically levels 1,7,8,9. I can't even figure out how to finish level 1 and the others I just flat out can't find a way to get a perfect score on any of them. These are the only ones standing in my way from the Legendary Escape Artist achievement so if by any chance someone out there knows how to do these or found a video walkthrough, anything... please help!

Last edited by JuCaMo; 01-20-2010 at 08:09 PM.
JuCaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 04:42 AM   #2
JuCaMo

JuCaMo's Gamercard
Alright, so finishing 21-7 with a 100 points is relatively easy. Send everyone out through the exit on the second floor. As your leading them out the male companion with patient#1 should be leading, the female companion with patient #2 behind him, and you carrying patient #3 trailing the pack. When you get near the second door have the companion furthest ahead put down his patient and open it. As your walking to the exit have the lead companion pick up the patient again and follow you out. This way both you and the second companion will never have to stop moving. No need for stretchers or waiting on an elevator. You need a time under 2 minutes for 100 points.

Still working on the others...

Last edited by JuCaMo; 01-26-2010 at 03:58 AM.
JuCaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:55 AM   #3
JuCaMo

JuCaMo's Gamercard
Turns out 21-09 wasn't too bad either. Go up one floor, direct the young to the elevator, the woman to move the stack right two spaces, and then direct her to the elevator. Before she gets there you have enough time to drop off the young on the first floor so he can pick up the patient. When you get to the top floor direct the woman to go right while you go down the first ladder to activate the elevator. Have her walk right, over the elevator, down the second ladder, and push the stack into the gap on the floor. Direct her to move the top box to the right back into the elevator while you use the first elevator to go back down to the first floor (don't forget to pick up the fire extinguisher if you didn't earlier). Have the young carrying the patient step on the switch while you crawl under the smoke. Hold the switch down while you instruct the young to stand where the door opened, "jamming" it. While putting out the fire instruct the young to step on the elevator button (you'll probably beat him to it). Now have the woman push the box into the gap on the floor. While she does so instruct the young to exit (he'll make it to the gap just as the box drops) and then the woman to exit when she's done pushing. Obviously it's a little tricky to accurately explain with text, but that's the gist of it. With some practice you can easily make the 2:45 time needed for 100 points.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #4
JuCaMo

JuCaMo's Gamercard
I just got 100 points on 21-08, quite possibly the hardest level to perfect in any game I've ever played. I'll try to describe the method I used in case others might find it useful...

Jump the gap to activate the kid and select him. Turn around, jump, hang, and drop to activate the young (while jumping instruct the kid to climb over the raised area in front of the door). Instruct the young to help the kid climb up while you grab the plank. Jump the gap and as soon as the young begins to help the kid, instruct her to climb over the other side. Instruct the kid to stand on the red button beyond the door while you use the plank and activate the adult. Instruct the young to help the kid down while you walk over the red button on your level. While the young helps the kid down, instuct her to move into the water and stand in front of the box (don't step off the button until both have gone through the door). When she gets in the water instruct her to climb over the box and instruct the adult to begin moving the safe. When the young finishes climbing the box instruct her to move it into the water while you step on the next red button. After she begins pushing instruct her to move the other box to the right, the kid to move in front of the hook where the rope goes, the young to pick up the rope, move in front of the hook and use it. Throughout all this if you managed to hold down the Y button in between commands so that the adult doesn't stop pushing the safe, he should be dropping it over the edge now. Instruct the kid to go down FIRST followed by the young and finally to have the adult stand on the safe. Climb over the safe, instruct the kid to exit and help him up. While you help him instruct the young to stand in front of the exit and for the adult to follow the kid out. While you climb over, instruct the young to help the adult up. While you give her a hand instruct the young to leave then mash the B button until you exit. You need a time of 1:20 or better (40 seconds remaining) for 100 points. There is absolutely ZERO margin for error.

I know the text probably won't help as much as a video but I can't record it. Good luck to anyone going for this one.