PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA World Cup 2006
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-15-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
Milliemoos

Milliemoos's Gamercard
All 1000G at once.

I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.
Milliemoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:40 AM   #2
iSaAc24

vl iGOMEZ10 lv's Gamercard
Wow.. I never heard of that happening. And I can't tell if your playing around. But congrats. I guess..
What would be great is if you could re-do it and share the glitch and how to do it with all of us.

Last edited by iSaAc24; 06-22-2010 at 01:43 AM.
iSaAc24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 02:40 AM   #3
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
Sounds like a random thing to me if it is true...

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #4
SoulBurntHatred

ToxicMetalFear's Gamercard
I had this happen me today. I don't know what happen, it froze when I got the the world cup qualifier achievement and when I rebooted all 1000 was there. I'm grateful but it makes me look suspect.
SoulBurntHatred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice privacy settings u lyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliemoos View Post
I recently bought it from play for 2.50 ust for the achievements. I wanted a decent football game so it was challenging and i had something to play for.

For some reason when i should have had the "Beat the host nation" achievement... I didnt get it so i thought ok i will do a friendly later

Instead i went on to the challenges and did the first one with Ivory Coast vs Cameroon. I got to the 4-2 which was asked for and just chilled in the corner and let thegame play on. As soon as the game ended my Xbox froze with the little achievement notice saying i got the "Beat a jost nation" achievement

So i had to turn it off then back on. I went to check to see if i had the "Beat the host nation" achievement and it just gave me all 5 of them which was worth the full 1000g.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:16 PM   #6
hydrosugar

xFightingSaintx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iiDaRReN316x View Post
Nice privacy settings u lyer
haha lol

(now about the actual thread)but seriously there is no good reason to buy this game its not good or easy cheevos

this game was actually okay on ps2 when i played it with a friend so i bought it for $5. i beat it legit(i wish it glitched it would saved me 10 hours of my time and countless near rage experiences)

this game is not 'challenging' it is 'broken'

if those challenges were on fifa 10 i wouldve crushed it but the gameplay and the superhuman 3rd rate players ruined it

yeah THATS what i notice about ur comment the part about y u bought it not about the topic lol,
Old 10-20-2010, 10:38 PM   #7
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
that doesnt happen every day
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 03:50 AM   #8
Corrupt.
"Tits"

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 46 (more» ...)
This game still makes me want to cry sometimes...

Currently Working on: TY The Tasmanian Tiger (W8)
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #9
iNiNJiTSU

I ENDGRAVE I's Gamercard
Yea, sounds good, but I tried this and that dong wont hunt..time t move on to something else now, and whoever said the game wants you to cry, the game makes me want to punch someone in the face
iNiNJiTSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:45 AM   #10
Bertoo

xLochdownx's Gamercard
Wish that happened for me.
Bertoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
RedemtionOWNAGE

RedemtionOWNAGE's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertoo View Post
Wish that happened for me.
Happened for me and my face was

RedemtionOWNAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #12
smokingkills6

smokingkills6's Gamercard
Cool it does work i done it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliemoos View Post

i done wat he done it works
smokingkills6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:27 PM   #13
JohnnyQ2004

they patched it or it didn't work for me

sadly they fixed it or it didn't work for me or doesn't work anymore. I tried, got 2 achievements but that was it
JohnnyQ2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #14
eMPe101

eMPe101's Gamercard
please freeze
eMPe101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #15
ALIAS 4747

ALIAS 4747's Gamercard
This game is glitchy I got some of the achievements without doing what the game told me to do.
ALIAS 4747 is offline   Reply With Quote