09-11-2011, 05:23 AM
Join Date: Jun 2011
Keep falling through!!!
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy
Level 4 - Sunnyside Daycare / Fair Play
1) CC – right at the start change to Jesse, turn left and you should see a coin capsule. Jump up to the ledge and continue straight ahead along the shelf tops to what looks like some storage bins stacked upside down on top of the blue cabinets. The card is right behind that.
2) SC – Now climb on top of the storage bins, leap to the overhead light nearby, double jump to the next light to your right and then to the butterflies in the middle (you can also just double jump and then press “X” to the butterflies). Cross the butterflies to the other row of lights and you should see the card near the ceiling by two more butterflies. Zigzag up and leap to the card then press “X” to land back on the butterfly.
3) CC – From your butterfly perch, leap back to the closest light and look slightly left. You will see two more butterflies. Leap across to the front light (near the green house where you started the level) and then make the final leap to the green roof and your card.
4) TP – Switch to Woody and jump out the same way we started with Jesse but stop on that first ledge (animal tank with a red snake in it). Now switch to Buzz and grab Woody. Move to the edge farthest away from the green house and toss Woody to the green roof. (You can also just do this for the last card we picked up, might be easier for some). Now switch back to Woody before he slides up and head toward the wall with balloons on it. Straight ahead you should see 3 golden hooks. Now just swing across for your Daycare figure.
5) ZP – You should now be on the floor, so turn 180 and head back to the green house and stand at the bottom of the ramp looking up it. Around the right hand side you should see a brown stool and the head will be on top.
6) ZP – Now head back to the bottom of the ramp but this time face away from it and you should see the back of a large tropical patterned chair. Pan the camera left and you’ll see a purple octopus. On the same shelf but in the opposite corner is the body.
7) ZP – Hop off the shelf and pan left and you should see some kid’s artwork on an easel just past the big chair. Head to it and then around the side and into the middle of the easel for the gun.
8) CC – Now pan your camera around until you see Ham. Run towards and then past him and you should see a coat rack. Next to the coat rack is a sink. Wall jump between the two and make your way to Rex who’s on the shelf above the coat rack. Facing Rex, turn 180 and use “X” on the hook to reach the top of the cabinets and your next card. Go back to Rex
9) CC – Now switch to Buzz and get him to Rex, pick up Woody and throw him across the big gap to the shelf opposite the hook we just used. Switch back to Woody and straight ahead is a box and a purple shelf with the card on top.
10) ZP – Drop down on top of the green desk below and look underneath for the cape.
11) CC – Now run back toward the green house we started at and along the way you’ll see a small gap that you can wall jump to the top of the cabinets that had the storage bins way back in the first card from this level. Take Woody up the bins and onto that first overhead light again. Now straight ahead are 2 golden hooks so swing across to the light at the end and take notice of the silver chain running off one of those light corners. Switch to Buzz and climb up the same gap which just did with Woody except instead of going to the bins head the opposite direction (towards the green house) and stop on a blue bookcase. Pan left and you should see another blue bookcase across the aisle that a nice double jump will get you to the top of. Now carefully hop on the low part of the chain right in front of you and you should “warp” to it and it will take you to the light Woody is on. Pick Woody up and toss him into the open vent straight ahead and then switch to Woody for the card. Whew!
12) CC – Head to the green bug like guy (Twitch) near the ramp by the green house. Race around on Bullseye and complete the event by popping all the balloons (40). Once done the card will be right beside him.
13) CC – Head to the robot (Sparks) in the back of the room near the green desk and talk to him for the Teeny Racer Challenge. Race around on the car and smash the block piles. You need all 10 to win the card and once again it will be right beside him when you are done.
14) CC – And finally head to the rocky brown dude (Chunk) near the big chair for Alley Throw. This is the toughest mini game yet and you need to stop all 100 aliens for the card, no misses. Only helpful tip I can offer is that you can hold down the “RT” button for a pseudo rapid fire that will save from button mashing over and over again. Good luck!
Level 5 - Bonnie's House / Witch Way Out
1) CC – Work your way around the start of the level and when you get to the pink lamp look up and you will see it by the light bulb. Use "X" from the far edge of the platform to swing up to it.
2) CC - Next you will come to an area where you need to smash a block pile, wall jump, smash a book flat and then smash the block pile underneath for the card.
3) CC - Continue the only way you can and climb the pile of books in the corner. Jump up to the small ledge above you and shimmy to the end, jump across and drop down on top of the book for the next card.
4) CC - As you continue the only way you can, you come to a section that has floating green soap. Once you leap off the last soap bar, you need to dash to knock down a bag. Keep heading this direction (left) and you’ll find 3 helicopters to swing across and a card at the end.
5) CC – head back the way you came and now jump to the brown shelf for another card directly in front of you.
6) CC – now continue on and you’ll need to shimmy along some crayons on the wall. Follow it around and smash thru the block pile. Jump on the floating book and then quick jump to the other side before the book you are on rises. Smash another block pile and the card is yours.
7) SC - Continuing along you will come to hamster cage. DO NOT leave this first hamster section yet. Instead jump onto the blue platform and then double jump straight up to the tunnel above you. Wall jump up the tunnel for the card. If you continue forward without getting this first you will have to replay the level again. Thanks to Crusty and his great memory for pointing this one out.
8) CC - Next thru the hamster tunnel and across the floating books, you’ll land on a pink bag. You should see another card off to your left on a green bar of soap, so just jump on over to grab it.
9) CC – Ride the first grind rail into the battery control room. Insert first battery and ride the lift to the top to the purple ledge that leads outside. Before going out head all the way to the left along the purple edge for the card.
10) TP – At the top of the elevator, ride the second grind rail and leap to the first green loop on the right, then leap to the green line on the left. You’ll end up in an asteroid. Follow the path down and to the left and you’ll come to a dead end with a breakable floor. Ground pound and you’ll land beside the Blue Dog figure. As a bonus, you should now have the Townspeople Hunter Achievement.
When i use jesse to jump from the lights to the butterflys i can land on the first butterfly but she just falls straight through second one!!! does anyone have this problem or is it just me?