PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Toy Story 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-22-2010, 01:11 AM   #31
Ridany

I have 36 Pict-O Matic Missions(all complete) and i need to find the last disc, i have searched in many locations like the Sid's Haunted House area, Hotel Roof, Enchanted Glen,etc. Can someone tell me the location of the 6 discs to help me? thanks in advance.
Ridany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:48 AM   #32
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridany View Post
I have 36 Pict-O Matic Missions(all complete) and i need to find the last disc, i have searched in many locations like the Sid's Haunted House area, Hotel Roof, Enchanted Glen,etc. Can someone tell me the location of the 6 discs to help me? thanks in advance.
you get the first one in town by the pink pig machine
the second one is in the Farm area by the blacksmith
the third is on the hotel

I think the other 3 are hidden in the areas you need to unlock by purchasing them, Sid's etc..
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:52 AM   #33
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Finny View Post
I bought everything in the toy store but the achievement didn't unlock. I finished the story mode (missing a few of the collectables) and beat Hamm in the toybox mode as well as done most of the various other missions given to me. Is there a list of all the toys we should have?
here you go:

Item Prices From Al’s Toy Barn Stores

Bullseye - $1000
Paratrooper - $1500
Barbershop - $500
Barn - $750
Tailor Shop - $500
TNT Shack - $1000
Sports Car - $3000
Teeny Racer - $3000
Stunt Park - $5000
Camera - $1000
Bank - $1500
Candy Shop - $750
Flower Shop - $750
Garden - $1000
Hotel - $1000
Jail - $1000
Muffin Shop - $500
Newspaper - $750
Post Office - $500
Sawmill - $500
School - $1000
Lotso’s Enchanted Glen - $5000
Sid’s Haunted House - $5000
Zurg’s Spaceport - $5000
Goo - $2500
Football Player - $100
Lumberjack - $100
Super Alien - $100
Archaeologist - $100
Artist - $100
Piano Player - $100
Pioneer - $100
Scuba Diver - $100
Cow Cannon - $2500 (unlocked in Story Mode)
UFO Gun - $ (unlocked in Story Mode)

This is everything. Some items will open up after completing certain missions. Just play through and you should have them all by the end.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #34
George McBain

George McBain's Gamercard
In anticipation of using this guide and the collectibles ones this weekend, I thank you. Cheers!
Old 06-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #35
CodyForTomorrow

codyfortomorrow's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem as Ms. Finny, only I have everything from the Toy Store. I completed all the storyline missions, inside and outside of Woody's Roundup, but the achievement to purchase everything from the Toy Store just won't unlock. The last toy I had left was the Archaeologist, and once I purchased him the achievement didn't unlock right away, so I waited until the stagecoach arrived to drop him off before worrying, and still no achievement after the stagecoach came. I come on this site regularly, but I actually joined as a member for the sole purpose of hoping to find a solution to this.

Last edited by CodyForTomorrow; 06-22-2010 at 05:59 PM.
CodyForTomorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:33 PM   #36
Chathams Finest

Chathams Finest's Gamercard
Great Guide!
Chathams Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #37
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naseer1992 View Post
i Need Only Cow Cannon How Should i Unlock This?

i Have Completed The Game.
Below are the exact requirements to complete this.

Step 1 - First you need to collect all the collectibles from story mode that comprise the set "Andy's Toys". If you followed the story mode collectible guide you should have them all but just to be sure, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 11 cards in this set.

Step 2 - As you play through the Toy Box mode missions, eventually Slinky Dog will give you a mission called "Get Cows to Higher Ground". Get some purple goo and throw it a cow to shrink it. Carry it up toward the upper corral as high as you can and you’ll see the covered ramp on the left. Head inside from the low end run to the high side and aim to the top of the wood plank wall to get the cow up this last section to the very top. Hop up grab your cow and toss him into the upper corral. Repeat with another cow to complete the mission and unlock the “Cow Cannon” for purchase at the store.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #38
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyForTomorrow View Post
I'm having the same problem as Ms. Finny, only I have everything from the Toy Store. I completed all the storyline missions, inside and outside of Woody's Roundup, but the achievement to purchase everything from the Toy Store just won't unlock. The last toy I had left was the Archaeologist, and once I purchased him the achievement didn't unlock right away, so I waited until the stagecoach arrived to drop him off before worrying, and still no achievement after the stagecoach came. I come on this site regularly, but I actually joined as a member for the sole purpose of hoping to find a solution to this.
Some things don't even show up on the list until certain requirements are met. For instance check post #37 for the cow cannon.

For the UFO gun you need to do the following:

Step 1 - Find all the Zurg pieces in level 4 of Story Mode. Again just to be sure you have them all, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 4 pieces in this set.

Step 2 - The required mission for this one is blowing up the dam. After you complete it you end up standing by Bo Peep and get a message that the following items will have unlocked from the store, “Muffin Shop”, “UFO gun” and “Scuba Diver”.

If you've done all of that do you have any active missions that may trigger something or someone? Example: to unlock the lumberjack for purchase you must have first built the sawmill.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 06-25-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:19 AM   #39
Joeyboy2007

Joeyboy2007's Gamercard
this guide will surely help! thanks
Joeyboy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:48 AM   #40
mattcooper

Send a message via MSN to mattcooper Send a message via Skype™ to mattcooper

mattcooper's Gamercard
I just want to send out a MASSIVE thank you! to

Scrapdaddy

I finally completed the game today after a few days of slaving through each capsule/side mission things.

I would not have been able to do this without "Scrapdaddy"s post in this forum..

So thank you mate! Now im going to get rid of this game thats wasted so much time and gave one of my xbox 360s the RROD. Thank god ive got 4 lol

Matt
Old 06-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #41
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattcooper View Post
I just want to send out a MASSIVE thank you! to

Scrapdaddy

I finally completed the game today after a few days of slaving through each capsule/side mission things.

I would not have been able to do this without "Scrapdaddy"s post in this forum..

So thank you mate! Now im going to get rid of this game thats wasted so much time and gave one of my xbox 360s the RROD. Thank god ive got 4 lol

Matt
appreciated - not a problem and glad I could help.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:48 AM   #42
STARINFLAMES21

STARINFLAMES21's Gamercard
Great Guide man. It needs to be stickied

STARINFLAMES21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 03:45 AM   #43
CodyForTomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Some things don't even show up on the list until certain requirements are met. For instance check post #38 for the cow cannon.

For the UFO gun you need to do the following:

Step 1 - Find all the Zurg pieces in level 4 of Story Mode. Again just to be sure you have them all, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 4 pieces in this set.

Step 2 - The required mission for this one is blowing up the dam. After you complete it you end up standing by Bo Peep and get a message that the following items will have unlocked from the store, “Muffin Shop”, “UFO gun” and “Scuba Diver”.

If you've done all of that do you have any active missions that may trigger something or someone? Example: to unlock the lumberjack for purchase you must have first built the sawmill.

I think I know what I did. I'm missing one alien and one townsperson from the missions outside Woody's Roundup. Maybe that's it? I just assumed it was a glitch because when I go to the Toy Store, it shows everything as purchased.
Old 06-24-2010, 04:31 AM   #44
mearhar1

Are u not seeing what he is saying....make sure that you have all the cards collected then go to the toy barn..if u don't see the cow cannon or UFO gun in the toy barn then u don't have all the cards....
mearhar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #45
Rocksgal

Quote:
How Do i Unlock This Please Help me i Have Completed all Missons it still not unlocking.

And I Bought Everything in Shop.

When you did the mission to free Mayor Ham from the bandits, there was a well to the right of the first bridge you cross to reach the shacks. Jump down the well and it will open.
Rocksgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:09 AM   #46
CodyForTomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mearhar1 View Post
Are u not seeing what he is saying....make sure that you have all the cards collected then go to the toy barn..if u don't see the cow cannon or UFO gun in the toy barn then u don't have all the cards....
I see nothing involving the Toy Store and all the cards.

EDIT: I see it now.

Last edited by CodyForTomorrow; 06-25-2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #47
eruzeis

Thanks for the guide...this is a surprisingly fun game. Most games like this feel like a chore to play through for the achievements, but Toy Story 3 is ACTUALLY FUN and worth the time it takes to get the 1000.
eruzeis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:51 PM   #48
Ms.Finny

ms finny's Gamercard
Great, thanks! I'll take a look and hopefully finish it up!
Ms.Finny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:57 PM   #49
lll D3mN lll

III Mr D3mN III's Gamercard
I cant unlock the Candy Shop can please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have done almost all the missions except one and it says to decorate the Candy Shop and i dont know why cause i dont even have the dang Candy shop unlocked!!!! CAN PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!
lll D3mN lll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:39 AM   #50
Paranormal Paramore

Doctor XI's Gamercard
FANTASTIC guide. Thank you.

"Only I can live forever."

Paranormal Paramore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:23 AM   #51
foladar

foladar's Gamercard
Does anyone have suggestions for 'Having a Ball' ?

I've been throwing balls randomly for about an hour and no dice yet.
foladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 05:32 AM   #52
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by foladar View Post
Does anyone have suggestions for 'Having a Ball' ?

I've been throwing balls randomly for about an hour and no dice yet.
Run through the main part of town tossing balls at barrels, crates and people. The "completed" text says you need 30 but I KNOW I destroyed way more than that before it unlocked for me.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 07-04-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:44 PM   #53
bambam8109

Bambam8109's Gamercard
Unhappy stunt park madness

i had read your walkthrough about the stunt park capsules. but i didnt see anything on there about the one over the soccer feild. i have tried everything. how do i get this one?
bambam8109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:47 PM   #54
bambam8109

Bambam8109's Gamercard
Unhappy stunt park madness

i have read your walkthrough on getting the stunt part capsules ut i didnt see, or maybe i missed the one that is right over the soccer field. i have tried everything and i cant get it. any ideas? thanks
Old 06-28-2010, 07:54 PM   #55
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam8109 View Post
i have read your walkthrough on getting the stunt part capsules ut i didnt see, or maybe i missed the one that is right over the soccer field. i have tried everything and i cant get it. any ideas? thanks
you did this?
Continue on and you will pass a soccer net on your left and should see another blue column of light for the bowling mini game. Press to start it.

Here you need to go down the left side for (CP233) Monsters Inc Walls and the right side for (CP234) Panama Hat.

If you don't see the light for the bowling mini game then you have not collected all the cards in story mode and need to do that FIRST to unlock the bowling mini game in Toy Box mode.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 06-28-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:26 PM   #56
bambam8109

Bambam8109's Gamercard
duh!

thanks very much. see i have not played story mode yet. just got the game and played in the toy box. i will go and play out the story mode and then try. thanks again
Old 06-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #57
gooniesala

gooniesala's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Below are the exact requirements to complete this.

Step 1 - First you need to collect all the collectibles from story mode that comprise the set "Andy's Toys". If you followed the story mode collectible guide you should have them all but just to be sure, on the game board map screen select "Al's Toy Barn". Once inside select "Toy Shelf" and scroll to the left. There are 11 cards in this set.

Step 2 - As you play through the Toy Box mode missions, eventually Slinky Dog will give you a mission called "Get Cows to Higher Ground". Get some purple goo and throw it a cow to shrink it. Carry it up toward the upper corral as high as you can and you’ll see the covered ramp on the left. Head inside from the low end run to the high side and aim to the top of the wood plank wall to get the cow up this last section to the very top. Hop up grab your cow and toss him into the upper corral. Repeat with another cow to complete the mission and unlock the “Cow Cannon” for purchase at the store.
Think this is what I haven't done - Step 1. - I've done Step 2 and have everything in the store.. but think I'm missing the Cow Cannon. Hmmms. Thanks for the help/posting the list of items you need from the store =]

P.S can someone sticky this thread thankie!

gooniesala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 PM   #58
DevorianDevil

DevorianDevil's Gamercard
awesome guide, helped me tons. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it

DevorianDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:04 PM   #59
Naseer1992

i Just Need Wasterm Collecter Star How Do i Know That i Have Left How Much Items.?
Naseer1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:20 PM   #60
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
i Just Need Wasterm Collecter Star How Do i Know That i Have Left How Much Items.?
unfortunately the game itself does not tell you but you can find out by using the checklist I provided here. There are instructions on how to use the checklist at the top of the thread I have linked but if you still have problems post back and I'll walk you thru it.