PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Toy Story 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-19-2010, 04:43 PM   #91
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kall5ter View Post
thanks for this guide, this game is amazing
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGART View Post
Thanks for the guide Scrapdaddy Ill be starting this one in a few days looks fairly straight forward & I am looking forward to playing this game after all it has been 11 years lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmeteorz View Post
thanks Scrapdaddy for your guides i achieved 1000GS with absolutely no problem, just little effort for the checking
thanks everyone, i'm glad the guides helped out
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:08 PM   #92
Tricky898

tricky898's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noggin Blackerz View Post
i have got all the collectables and got the achievement 'The Collector' but i have not unlocked the UFO gun. How do i specifically unlock this item to purchase in the toy store? i have unlocked the cow cannon and purchased that too
Like this guy - I've got The Collector and I've completed the main story in the Toy Box (ie I've defeated Ham), therefore I've expanded the dam to get to little bo peep's area. However, the UFO gun is still locked. Just to say - I exploded the dam before I collected Zurg's parts. I've definitely got them all, I've checled the shelf in Al's Toy Barn. So why isn't it unlocked, is this a glitch?

EDIT: For some reason, just running about a bit unlocked it. Now just collecting all the prize capsules to go..

Last edited by Tricky898; 08-21-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Tricky898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:57 PM   #93
SilentShot305

SilentShot 305's Gamercard
Thank you guys!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #94
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
There are a few cheats. One of them gives you 2,000 coins (maybe every time you enter it). I don't know if it causes achievements to be locked though. The cheat menu is on the board in "options".
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:53 AM   #95
Slippery86

Slippery86's Gamercard
hey there im having trouble
trying to fing the football player alian
thats my last thing i have to buy n al's toy store
and carnt find him no where help please
Slippery86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #96
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery86 View Post
hey there im having trouble
trying to fing the football player alian
thats my last thing i have to buy n al's toy store
and carnt find him no where help please
click here for the answer and check the second post.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:16 AM   #97
kcobutterfly02

kbutterfly02's Gamercard
I just have to say this is an awesome guide!
kcobutterfly02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 05:04 PM   #98
Emmawilson410

X nursey em x's Gamercard
Help!!!

Hi I have collected everything in daycare centre but how do u actually finish the level??? My next level is also not available to play either

Overview:
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
- Offline: 1000
- Online: 0
- Approximate amount of time to 1000: 12 -16 hours
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (you can replay levels if needed)
- Missable Achievements: none
- Do cheat codes disable achievements?: n/a
- Does difficulty affect achievements?: n/a
- Glitched achievements: none
- Unobtainable achievements: none
- Extra equipment needed: none

Introduction:
Welcome to my Toy Story 3 guide. This is one of the better movie tie in games I’ve played to date which is why I wanted to write my first guide for it. The controls are simple and intuitive and really bring to mind the Sly Cooper games from PS2. The game is split up into 2 parts, first is a fairly linear story mode and the other (the Toy Box) is like a sandbox game where you run around and complete various missions and search for capsules to upgrade your people and town, etc.. There is nothing too terribly hard but I’ll try to be as in-depth as possible. As of this edit the guide is complete.

Step 1 – Play through story mode first. I’ve created a collectible guide for the story mode and it can be found here. You'll need all the collectibles from story mode to open up items and events in the Toy Box mode. In addition to grabbing the collectibles you'll also want to do "No Toy Left Behind", "Space Ranger Elite","True Carny", and "Sneaky Sneaky" on their respective levels. This portion of the game will take 4 - 6 hours depending on skill.

Step 2 – Now you can work on the "Toy Box" mode. The big focus here is finding all the prize capsules, completing the missions, and doing the tasks to earn gold stars. This is time consuming and some of it will depend on how lucky you are in finding the capsules and completing the tasks for the stars. Expect to be running around for 8 to 10 hours here. Please note to SAVE often as the game does NOT auto save after missions or collecting an item. Anything you don't want to repeat be sure to save right after it. I've got a guide for the star missions here, a guide to the Pict-O-Matic missions here, a guide to the photojournalist missions here and a checklist of all the items here. It seems a lot of people are having problems finding the capsules in the stunt park so I've done a mini-walkthrough of the entire section locating all the capsules and it can be found here.

Conclusion:
Cleanup anything you may have missed. If you went solo on the collectibles and came up short on a couple, just check the guide linked above and it should be no sweat to find what you are missing. And if you haven't already done it then now is a good time to do Mapnipulator.

If you still need more help or want to finish as fast as possible, I have also placed a step by step walkthrough for the entire game here.

Hope you had fun with this great game and if you hated it, well maybe the guide will help make it less painful. Thanks for reading.

Special thanks to Crusty for his advice and helping with the last few collectibles.

Achievement Guide

Train Catcher - 10
Finished "Loco Motives"
Complete level 1. Story related and cannot be missed.

Off the Hook - 10
Finished "Hold the Phone"
Complete level 2. Story related and cannot be missed.

Just to be clear level 2 is not the Toy Box level. To get back to the story mode from the Toy Box, just hit start and “Exit to Game Board”. Then pick Andy’s house for level 2.

Defeat Zurg - 10
Finished "To Infinity and Beyond"
Complete level 3. Story related and cannot be missed.

Carnival Conqueror - 10
Finished "Fair Play"
Complete level 4. Story related and cannot be missed.

Rocket Launcher - 10
Finished "Witch Way Out"
Complete level 5. Story related and cannot be missed.

Making a break for it - 10
Finished "Hide-N-Sneak"
Complete level 6. Story related and cannot be missed.

Mashing the Masher - 10
Finished "Trash Thrash"
Complete level 7. Story related and cannot be missed.[/QUOTE]
Emmawilson410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #99
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmawilson410 View Post
Hi I have collected everything in daycare centre but how do u actually finish the level??? My next level is also not available to play either
for the daycare level, you just need to get at least a bronze in all three mini games and then go talk to Lotso (the pink bear) to complete the level. He is inside the green house you started the level in.

If you are trying to get all the achievements then you will need to get a gold in all three events so you can get the cards. Of course you can always come back to do this later too, so its not that big of a deal.

to the site.
Old 10-01-2010, 07:54 AM   #100
phizpop

phizpop's Gamercard
Just wanted to add my thanks for a fantastic guide, I finished to 1000GS yesterday. I don't finish that many games so I'm well pleased. Enjoyed the game overall.

For the record I finished story mode without help, but used the guide to go back and get a few collectibles I'd missed. Then did the roundup/toybox part where I needed guidance with some of the missions and picto stuff.

I was convinced the game was glitched at times towards the end, but eventually it all happened as Scrapdaddy has laid out. I was left with two capsules to find at the very end and used the capsule list and walkthrough to find them, CP223 and CP227, both in the stunt park.

Thanks again.
phizpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:11 AM   #101
BOSS OF BOSSES

B0SS of B0SSES's Gamercard
hey having problems getting past level 4...do i have to beat every mini game in the pre school to be able to move on to level 5...or am i missing something here? any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks
BOSS OF BOSSES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #102
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSS OF BOSSES View Post
hey having problems getting past level 4...do i have to beat every mini game in the pre school to be able to move on to level 5...or am i missing something here? any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks
check 2 posts above yours for the answer.
Old 10-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #103
killkenny

FAR QZ's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
wow you did alot of great work on the guides and walkthrough. Thanks
killkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:23 AM   #104
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Such a good guide! helped me get my 1000 in a couple of days

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:31 AM   #105
axysmnt

Hey there-

Just letting you know your guide has been AMAZING, got my boyfriend and I a quick 1000G

Great guide and good job on all the others you posted links to as well!!
axysmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 10:37 AM   #106
axysmnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizpop View Post
Just wanted to add my thanks for a fantastic guide, I finished to 1000GS yesterday. I don't finish that many games so I'm well pleased. Enjoyed the game overall.

For the record I finished story mode without help, but used the guide to go back and get a few collectibles I'd missed. Then did the roundup/toybox part where I needed guidance with some of the missions and picto stuff.

I was convinced the game was glitched at times towards the end, but eventually it all happened as Scrapdaddy has laid out. I was left with two capsules to find at the very end and used the capsule list and walkthrough to find them, CP223 and CP227, both in the stunt park.

Thanks again.
That's odd. I finished the whole game by mself as well, but found I had just two items left - also CP223 and CP227 o.0
axysmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #107
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by killkenny View Post
wow you did alot of great work on the guides and walkthrough. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgEnT STARZz View Post
Such a good guide! helped me get my 1000 in a couple of days
Quote:
Originally Posted by axysmnt View Post
Hey there-

Just letting you know your guide has been AMAZING, got my boyfriend and I a quick 1000G

Great guide and good job on all the others you posted links to as well!!
Thanks everyone.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:16 AM   #108
goatsarecool

Goats Are Cool's Gamercard
Hey just hoping for a little clarity. I built the school for Bo Peep and can interact with it but it says the mission is not finished. Obviously there is a glitch. What I am wondering is there a way to finish everything else (gold stars, collect everything, etc) obtaining all the achievements without finishing this or getting everything finished regarding achievements and them restarted to the point with Bo Peep to finish up what is left.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #109
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatsarecool View Post
Hey just hoping for a little clarity. I built the school for Bo Peep and can interact with it but it says the mission is not finished. Obviously there is a glitch. What I am wondering is there a way to finish everything else (gold stars, collect everything, etc) obtaining all the achievements without finishing this or getting everything finished regarding achievements and them restarted to the point with Bo Peep to finish up what is left.
I havent played this in awhile but do you know what the text is in your mission screen? Mission Name / Requirements? For the part of the town stuff in the dam, I know you need to build 4 buildings there for one mission (the school being 1). Paint the school for a mission, pick up the kid fishing and throw him in school and then there are the field day events. I may be missing something else though.
Old 01-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #110
xTIGERLILLIEx

MISSxSHADOW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
thanx for the guide. some of the achievements are really starting to grate. it doesnt help that the latest gen of controller keeps cutting the battery supply and interupting my game.

i dont know you and i wont accept, so please dont waste your time

xTIGERLILLIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 04:28 PM   #111
encryptedband

encryptedband's Gamercard
Thank you very much for the guide. Should make for an easy 1000/1000
encryptedband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #112
ISMZmj

Thank you ...
ISMZmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:46 AM   #113
marcelorubim

marcelorubim's Gamercard
Thank you for the guide!
marcelorubim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:47 AM   #114
marcelorubim

marcelorubim's Gamercard
Now I just need to get the "Western..." gold >_<
marcelorubim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #115
EFE Assassin

Thanks for the guide an all the links an info, they really helped alot!

EFE Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:58 AM   #116
Vinicius2607

Vinicius2607's Gamercard
was in doubt but now it's over =)
Vinicius2607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #117
Hobley007

Hobley007's Gamercard
Just got the 1000 on this, I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Also, the guides for this game are by far the best written, clearest and most comprehensive I have come across on this site, so kudos to everyone involved.
100% on PES 6, Skate, Bioshock, Fight Night 3, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, Bully, PES 2008, Fable 2, Prince of Persia, Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Fallout 3 (all DLC), Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Alan Wake, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Fallout New Vegas. Arcade: Secret of Monkey Island, Monkey Island 2, Turtles in Time RS, Dead Rising: Case Zero
Hobley007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #118
juand182

I'm going to enjoy playing all these disney games
juand182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #119
Greendisease

GreenDisease's Gamercard
Awesome work as always. Thanks!

Are you gonna' bark all day little doggy... or are you gonna' bite?
Greendisease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #120
andr-sun

Send a message via MSN to andr-sun

Aokiji Taisho's Gamercard
thanx a lot
andr-sun is offline   Reply With Quote