Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Toy Story 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-20-2010, 01:09 AM   #31
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWN3R View Post
How to you get the ramp to appear then? I swear I've done all the races. So close to finding all the capsules, those two are mocking me.

EDIT: Ok, I must have missed the post, I'm reading you need to activate the mini bowling game to get those two, but, it's not even there for me to hit X....whaaaat?
To get the ramp to appear, all I did was start playing a different game. And when I came back it was there. I've never seen it the whole first time I played. But the minute I started it up again it was there. So hopefully that will fix it for you too.
vpustote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:11 AM   #32
PWN3R

Send a message via AIM to PWN3R Send a message via Skype™ to PWN3R

PWN3R RANGER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpustote View Post
To get the ramp to appear, all I did was start playing a different game. And when I came back it was there. I've never seen it the whole first time I played. But the minute I started it up again it was there. So hopefully that will fix it for you too.
Alright, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the fast reply.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #33
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Can someone who has the Western Collector Star do me a huge favor. I've been playing this game... or should I say, walking around in circles for 8 hours now. There are seriously no more capsules to be found. (yes I have found all the hard ones mentioned before) I've even started a whole new game. No luck... I think my game is glitched.

Could you check your customizations and see if I am missing one?

Walls: 35
Trim: 20
Yard: 22
Porch: 9
Roof: 10
Sides: 7
Windows: 16
Doors: 16

-Alien-
Hats: 35
Barber: 11
Tailor: 58

-People-
Hats: 62
Barber: 51
Tailor: 93

Thanks
Old 06-20-2010, 01:59 AM   #34
Aliosghof

Aliosghof's Gamercard
Quote:
How to you get the ramp to appear then? I swear I've done all the races. So close to finding all the capsules, those two are mocking me.

EDIT: Ok, I must have missed the post, I'm reading you need to activate the mini bowling game to get those two, but, it's not even there for me to hit X....whaaaat?
I don't know what is the problem but now I have it there! (like the other guy said) I think you must play and finish the story line before. what i did from the last post was finish level six and seven and bought the space gun from store. should be some relation to story line.
Aliosghof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:07 AM   #35
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliosghof View Post
I don't know what is the problem but now I have it there! (like the other guy said) I think you must play and finish the story line before. what i did from the last post was finish level six and seven and bought the space gun from store. should be some relation to story line.
Can't be, I think it's a glitch. Because I seriously got frustrated with the game, turned it off.. And then when I saw the picture that Scrapdaddy posted, I went back into the game to go take a picture and show him that I didn't have it. But there it was.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:13 AM   #36
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:

Have you got all the collectibles in Story Mode? Go to the game board and select the Al's Toy Barn option. Then go to the toy shelf and scroll over to the left twice to the "bowling alley mini game" box. You need to collect all that series of cards in the Story Mode to unlock the event in the Toy Box mode. You can look thru my collectibles guide if you are missing some.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 02:42 AM   #37
PWN3R

PWN3R RANGER's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Have you got all the collectibles in Story Mode? Go to the game board and select the Al's Toy Barn option. Then go to the toy shelf and scroll over to the left twice to the "bowling alley mini game" box. You need to collect all that series of cards in the Story Mode to unlock the event in the Toy Box mode. You can look thru my collectibles guide if you are missing some.
You sir, are the man! Praise be your name.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:23 AM   #38
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Any one have any ideas of where some "hidden" or kind of hard to find capsules might be?

I have the capsule that is in up on the peninsula shaped ledge in the ramps area and also the 4 that are up in the sky above the skate ramp and the bowling lane. I also have the one that is above town square.

I'm pretty much done with looking. I can't find anymore to complete the Western Collector.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:32 AM   #39
Nascar48

Vidia48's Gamercard
I seriously can't find any more capsules if I tried the only one I think I am missing is the one for the alien with spiky blue hair.

I also found out in the toy store you can get mystery eggs or something like that with coins and it gives you random capsules does this have anything to do with it?
Nascar48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #40
Aliosghof

Aliosghof's Gamercard
Quote:

I have got the western collector star so it is not glitch or something. it should be related to story line.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:44 AM   #41
Aliosghof

Aliosghof's Gamercard
Quote:
Any one have any ideas of where some "hidden" or kind of hard to find capsules might be?

I have the capsule that is in up on the peninsula shaped ledge in the ramps area and also the 4 that are up in the sky above the skate ramp and the bowling lane. I also have the one that is above town square.

I'm pretty much done with looking. I can't find anymore to complete the Western Collector.
Have you got the grave yard hidden stuff? jump on grave and break the tomb's door. also one is in the middle of the dam. I have got the star for western collector right now.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:50 AM   #42
nastymastadaddy

NastyMastaDaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:

yea man im in the same situation. guess ill load up the game and wonder around some more. yay lol

nastymastadaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:51 AM   #43
Nascar48

Vidia48's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastymastadaddy View Post
yea man im in the same situation. guess ill load up the game and wonder around some more. yay lol
I am with you I am going to get on my horse and ride
Old 06-20-2010, 03:59 AM   #44
nastymastadaddy

the eggs from that machine may have something to do with it.. hmmmm i need more coins from story mode but before i start farming coins can anyone confirm this?

edit: yea they are showing up in woodys round up. So i guess you have to buy all of these.

does anyone have any clue how to do "It's Huge" picto mission? according to the toy box item checklist i have all the hats for the aliens and that orange outfit. I blew the alien up with the green goo and nothing.

Last edited by nastymastadaddy; 06-20-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:07 AM   #45
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Quote:
the eggs from that machine may have something to do with it.. hmmmm i need more coins from story mode but before i start farming coins can anyone confirm this?

edit: yea they are showing up in woodys round up. So i guess you have to buy all of these.

does anyone have any clue how to do "It's Huge" picto mission? according to the toy box item checklist i have all the hats for the aliens and that orange outfit. I blew the alien up with the green goo and nothing.
You need three things for It's Huge. The orange suit, the weird goggle things, and then the goo. That's it.

And for the easter eggs, I have all of them, yet I still don't have the Western Collector Gold Star
Old 06-20-2010, 04:08 AM   #46
vpustote

V Pustote's Gamercard
Quote:

Where is the Check List.. I didn't know there was one????
Old 06-20-2010, 04:10 AM   #47
nastymastadaddy

damn goggles....i thought it was hair geeez. thanks : )

here is the checklist

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=237376

Old 06-20-2010, 04:11 AM   #48
Nascar48

Vidia48's Gamercard
Quote:

Once you get the alien big with the right clothing it should work it did for me.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:54 AM   #49
nastymastadaddy

oh no....i just went through the whole checklist and im only missing the tentacles that go on the building side. 1 freakin capsule ughhhh

Old 06-20-2010, 05:44 AM   #50
PWN3R

PWN3R RANGER's Gamercard
Got the bowling game to work, thanks guys.

One more thing, I'm missing two stars, Western Collector and Spooky Customizer. It's weird, I got all the capsules inside Sid's Haunted House, so, I'm left wondering if I missed any on the outside?

Keep in mind that I got
- The Grave
- The pumpkin one
- The hidden treasure/pirate ghost
- The hidden Tomb

Wtf could I be missing from Sid's set? Ugh.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:26 PM   #51
Ulisest91

boinkmakr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Not that I know of. It was there since the first time I pulled in and you mentioned that yours disappear when you drive away but mine are always "on". Maybe try saving, going out to the dashboard and reloading. Have you attempted each of the races? Maybe it unlocks after beating one of them and I didn't realize it. I did do the races first. I'm stumped if that doesn't work.
doe anyone know where i can find all the capsules inside sids house
Ulisest91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:03 PM   #52
R Miller 69
Banned User

R Miller 69's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
I couldent get the ghost pirate to talk so I just tryed to dig up the treasure without the mission being told to me. I got him to talk but when I go to the treasure and its already dug up. Is there any away I could fix this?
R Miller 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 07:14 AM   #53
NewYork G0D

yrNoTbeterTHNme's Gamercard
Smile Thanks!!!

I was missing only 1 capsule. I compared with your list and found that it was the " Checkered flag door". So I was reading the hard to find one in the race track and it was the one I was missing!!!! So now 1000/1000 for me. Thanks!!!
NewYork G0D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:39 AM   #54
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Quote:
oh no....i just went through the whole checklist and im only missing the tentacles that go on the building side. 1 freakin capsule ughhhh
Its in the stunk park and I've posted a complete location guide for that area here. For the one you are missing, just match up the number from the checklist to the number in the walkthru and you're done.
Old 06-25-2010, 08:40 AM   #55
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Got the bowling game to work, thanks guys.

One more thing, I'm missing two stars, Western Collector and Spooky Customizer. It's weird, I got all the capsules inside Sid's Haunted House, so, I'm left wondering if I missed any on the outside?

Keep in mind that I got
- The Grave
- The pumpkin one
- The hidden treasure/pirate ghost
- The hidden Tomb

Wtf could I be missing from Sid's set? Ugh.
Did you get all 5 of the knight chess pieces?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #56
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulisest91 View Post
doe anyone know where i can find all the capsules inside sids house
Yes I have a complete walkthru for every capsule now. I just got to figure out the best way to post it. The stunt track portion is up now though since that is the area most people seem to be having problems with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Story 3 View Post
I couldent get the ghost pirate to talk so I just tryed to dig up the treasure without the mission being told to me. I got him to talk but when I go to the treasure and its already dug up. Is there any away I could fix this?
Don't really know. Do you have the "X marks the Spot" mission on your list of current missions? Are you sure you are looking in the right spot?
Old 07-13-2010, 04:34 AM   #57
SuperWoody64

SuperWoody64's Gamercard
I got spooky sheriff when I took the picture of the abominable snowman. Just FYI.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:14 PM   #58
ISSERMIR

ISSERMIR's Gamercard
Great guide thx!
ISSERMIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 01:54 AM   #59
FishInBlack

FishInBlack's Gamercard
Quote:
Spooky Sheriff
Youíve completed all of Sidís Haunted House missions
Simply complete all the missions given by Rex. Keep in mind that you can open the mission window with the "back" button and the press "A" to get mission details. I'm not 100% sure, but the ghost pirate mission may count toward this as well. You should unlock his clothes while playing through the game. Make the pirate, then grab a ghost with your lightning rod and use it on the pirate you made. He will now become the ghost pirate and will tell you about his buried treasure. Just run over and press "X" to dig it up. It is in Sid's level and as you enter it is generally in the far back left corner. It is marked by a skull and crossbones "X" on the ground.
Just a note that this unlocked for me after completing the scarecrow mission for slinky, so that may be required as well.
FishInBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:53 AM   #60
twinkie

a gijoeindapupr's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishInBlack View Post
Just a note that this unlocked for me after completing the scarecrow mission for slinky, so that may be required as well.
not required. i didn't do that mission. i did talk to him about it but never did it. i'm thinking you need a certain number of missions to unlock the gold star

twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote