PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Toy Story 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2010, 06:45 AM   #61
Earthbound_X

EarthboundX's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, I couldn't figure out what a couple of the stars meant.

I also just noticed you're the one who wrote that FAQ at Gamefaqs I was using as well, so thanks for that too.

Last edited by Earthbound_X; 07-16-2010 at 06:55 AM.
Earthbound_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #62
UnnA^

Is the only way to see what i am missing capsule wise is to throw a person into the barber or whatever and scroll though each one and check? There isn't a menu anywhere to make it easier is there
UnnA^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:35 AM   #63
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnA^ View Post
Is the only way to see what i am missing capsule wise is to throw a person into the barber or whatever and scroll though each one and check? There isn't a menu anywhere to make it easier is there
nope - the customization selectors are the only option. Might seem like alot but it shouldn't take longer than 10 minutes or so to scroll through the whole thing.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 07-20-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:59 AM   #64
italianstallion

stallion83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
not required. i didn't do that mission. i did talk to him about it but never did it. i'm thinking you need a certain number of missions to unlock the gold star
This is probably correct. The ghost pirate got smashed into the ground for me and never came back. Huge glitch, I thought I was screwed. Got the credit for the Picto Ghost Pirate but I never got the mission. So be careful with that. I did the scarecrow mission and got the gold star for Spooky Sheriff.

Btw, any idea what the treasure is you have to dig up for the ghost pirate? Give me good news that it's nothing that I need.

Check the Newest Episode of the Podcast Here
FaceBook |Twitter | YouTube
1 Million Gamerscore |
italianstallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 03:18 AM   #65
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianstallion View Post
This is probably correct. The ghost pirate got smashed into the ground for me and never came back. Huge glitch, I thought I was screwed. Got the credit for the Picto Ghost Pirate but I never got the mission. So be careful with that. I did the scarecrow mission and got the gold star for Spooky Sheriff.

Btw, any idea what the treasure is you have to dig up for the ghost pirate? Give me good news that it's nothing that I need.
just coins so don't worry about it.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:40 AM   #66
italianstallion

stallion83's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
just coins so don't worry about it.
Thanks for the reply and nice work with the guide. Very well done.

Check the Newest Episode of the Podcast Here
FaceBook |Twitter | YouTube
1 Million Gamerscore |
italianstallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #67
HellenicStorm

HellenicStorm's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide and especially the warning about spoilers!
HellenicStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 06:12 PM   #68
RunDMC

KindaN00B's Gamercard
I'm having trouble to complete barrel buster and other stars of the same genre (air tricks). I did exactly what's on the guide but after the two rolls, no matter how quick I am doing the spin, the double roll thing shows up. I've completed the trick at least 4 times and the star didn't unlock.
RunDMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:27 PM   #69
j3s

x j3s x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunDMC View Post
I did exactly what's on the guide but after the two rolls, no matter how quick I am doing the spin, the double roll thing shows up. I've completed the trick at least 4 times and the star didn't unlock.
Just keep trying. Use that main, huge jump in between the race flags, stack the commands for the different moves, and you'll get it eventually. The game seems to have timing issues with registering the multi-moves, so it will likely take numerous tries.
Old 07-25-2010, 11:42 PM   #70
RunDMC

KindaN00B's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by j3s View Post
The game seems to have timing issues with registering the multi-moves, so it will likely take numerous tries.
Numerous tries? I did about 20 so this is pissing me off. Well, thanks anyway, since I received a feedback now I can chill out. I thought it was a game-restarting glitch, the kind that would make me break the CD like I did with WANTED WoF (and I mean it).
THX
RunDMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #71
bigben1292

x BiGBeN o's Gamercard
im four stars away from 1000GS however ive landed a paratrooper on the stagecoach and now its not coming back :/ anyone else had this problem??
bigben1292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #72
cruelwraith2

cruelwraith2's Gamercard
is toy story a good game
cruelwraith2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:19 AM   #73
j3s

x j3s x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben1292 View Post
im four stars away from 1000GS however ive landed a paratrooper on the stagecoach and now its not coming back :/ anyone else had this problem??
Stay in town, making sure to clear out the usual array of random enemies, and you'll eventually get the message about the stagecoach being late. It might take a long while, but it will happen.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:07 AM   #74
bigben1292

x BiGBeN o's Gamercard
thanks, i must have been waiting for like 4hours LOL :/
bigben1292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:45 PM   #75
TsC Aqua

TsC Aqua's Gamercard
ok I only need 1 more gold star which is western collector i have the ones on sids house zurgs area and the enchanted glen. i have cleared out the candy shop thingy as well, and yet i dont have western collector. i have searched EVERYWHERE so if theres a location map out there somewhere it would be very useful
TsC Aqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #76
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsC Aqua View Post
ok I only need 1 more gold star which is western collector i have the ones on sids house zurgs area and the enchanted glen. i have cleared out the candy shop thingy as well, and yet i dont have western collector. i have searched EVERYWHERE so if theres a location map out there somewhere it would be very useful
I havent seen a map anywhere.

there are over 250 capsules so there is no way for me to know which one you are missing. The only thing I can suggest is for you to review the checklist here and it will tell you what you are missing in your game. Each item has been assigned a tag that you can then use to find it's location in the game. There is also a link at the top of the checklist to the walkthrough with the tags that has the locations for everything.

If I had to guess I'd say you are missing something in either the stunt park, behind one of the Bullseye gates or in the area where you saved Stinky Pete's mule.

Last edited by Scrapdaddy; 09-02-2010 at 03:18 PM.
Old 07-29-2010, 08:54 PM   #77
relik13

hi, i am getting trouble getting the totally interactive star,i know i hit all the buttons but the star does not pop.

any suggestions??
relik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:17 AM   #78
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by relik13 View Post
hi, i am getting trouble getting the totally interactive star,i know i hit all the buttons but the star does not pop.

any suggestions??
exit out to the dashboard and then run around hitting each button and checking them off as you go. see if that helps.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:30 AM   #79
JamMastrHibbert

JamMastrHibbert's Gamercard
i cant find the blacksmith anywhere. its the last button i need to press then i 1k this game.
JamMastrHibbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:36 PM   #80
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamMastrHibbert View Post
i cant find the blacksmith anywhere. its the last button i need to press then i 1k this game.
facing slinkys farm, pan the camera to the left and you will see a mining area up on a hill. the blacksmith is up in that area on the right. it has an anvil and bellows on it and was always there, you did not have to build it.
The second pict-o-matic disc was behind it.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #81
relik13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
facing slinkys farm, pan the camera to the left and you will see a mining area up on a hill. the blacksmith is up in that area on the right. it has an anvil and bellows on it and was always there, you did not have to build it.
The second pict-o-matic disc was behind it.
tanks man, that was the one i was missing too,i was confusing blacksmith with the saw like house, anyway full k.
relik13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:03 PM   #82
brandon101

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpustote View Post
Western Collector
You’ve collected all the capsules in Woody’s Roundup

Any idea where to find all of these?

I think I am down to the last two. There are two in the stunt park that are high up in the air. I don't have the slightest idea how to get those? Do I have to jump off a ramp or something?
you have to go right under them and go to the thing that looks like a race but it is a half-pipe
brandon101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:22 PM   #83
JamMastrHibbert

JamMastrHibbert's Gamercard
thanks man. really appreciate it. great guides man
JamMastrHibbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #84
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
i have looked everywhere and can not seem to get these gold stars customizer of the future and space explorer i think it glitched on me
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 11:39 PM   #85
Scrapdaddy

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.j View Post
i have looked everywhere and can not seem to get these gold stars customizer of the future and space explorer i think it glitched on me
before you start getting worried check these 2 things:

1) Have you got all the zurg boxes? there are 3 of them.
  • Near the alien crash site on the outskirts of town
  • In the cave behind slinkys farm
  • On the way to the army guy in the new portion of town (after blowing up the dam) instead of jumping left to the army guy take the path to the right which leads to the box (and the top entrance to the area where you save stinky pete's mule)
2) Have you checked through the checklist to see what you are missing? If you have everything on the checklist and still don't have it then you will know your game has glitched for sure. If you find that you are missing items though, then you can use the walkthrough to double check their locations.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:00 AM   #86
master.j

PSYCHO Lagger's Gamercard
i checked everything what u said and its has glitched on me the game really sucks. anyway thanks scrapdaddy!
master.j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:23 PM   #87
Shambles11

Shambles11's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide, my daughter just got 1000g, has made her summer holiday, and i got a nice boost to my gamerscore!
Shambles11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 01:51 AM   #88
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thankyou for your time and dedication to this guide its 2nd to none great work This is very helpful scrappy.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:29 PM   #89
Titantius

Titantius's Gamercard
Gold Stars

Just to let people know, i got the spooky sheriff gold star without completing the pirate ghost mission, but only got the gold super star achievement after completing the mission

by the way great guide!!

1000gs or over games include: Toy story 3, Call of duty 4,5,6, Fable 2, Oblivion, Lost, Assassins Creed 2
Titantius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #90
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
For Spooky Sheriff you do 100% need to do the mission for finding the buried treasure. I did it and it unlocked the gold star for me. You can edit out the "think" part and officially make it a requirement.
The things people say to get to 5 posts...

Xbox360 games I have
http://darkadia.com/member/tyger7/library
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote