PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
ThrillKillBill

ThrillKillBill's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
beam me up! 10G

first secret achievement i found

just teleport once
ThrillKillBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:52 AM   #3
zzenigmaxzz

ZZenigmaxZZ's Gamercard
Combologist

10 points
zzenigmaxzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:16 PM   #4
rsxdelerium

rsxdelerium's Gamercard
For the achievements that start with "any hero" .. that means only 1 of your heroes right? They don't stack or add up between games do they?
rsxdelerium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
snake42069

snake42069's Gamercard
looking to boost "group hug". in order to join parties, the people who are invited must accept the invite from the dashboard. Dont ask me why, thats just how you do it. If you dont, you get a server error.

Im just boosting group hug, but if you dont have the "host" achievement, we can all help each other with that and the trade achievement. create a character specifically for these 3 achievements, that way if we encounter the glitch we can just create a new character and see if it gets fixed.

msg me

GT: snake42069
Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #6
SG Noodles

SG Noodles's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake42069 View Post
looking to boost "group hug". in order to join parties, the people who are invited must accept the invite from the dashboard. Dont ask me why, thats just how you do it. If you dont, you get a server error.

Im just boosting group hug, but if you dont have the "host" achievement, we can all help each other with that and the trade achievement. create a character specifically for these 3 achievements, that way if we encounter the glitch we can just create a new character and see if it gets fixed.

msg me

GT: snake42069

I got the achievement and accepted the invite in game, not from dash, as did everyone in my party! I don't think the server error is tied to the achievement.
SG Noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:16 AM   #7
NeoRizer
Banned User

NeoRizer's Gamercard
Question about the mount riding achievement.

You have to ride like 200 miles or something like that on your mount but can you switch mounts and use a new one or does it all have to be with the same mount?

Is there any way of checking this stat out?
NeoRizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:44 AM   #8
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I need all the help I can get, been playing this game for 4 hours with only 3x 10G points!!! Geez
Old 06-03-2009, 08:20 AM   #9
Darklone666

Darklone666's Gamercard
I tried the Dedicaded achievement but it didn't work. i did none sidequests skipped most monsters and tried to stay on course. I got lost on a few acasions when running in dungeons but nothing to seriously.
i don't know how much map is revealed but when i take a look at the map it sooner seems 10% instead of 20%.

I also noticed the achievements for reaching a region and accepting a quest don't work propper. most times i get the achievement when getting near the region without accepting a quest there.

The millionaire achievement came when i was at about 80% of the main story. I sold only weapons with a value higher then 1000 gold. The rest i broke down. i didn't buy much from stores as i was rushing trough the game.

Dragon slayer i got on the northern islands. In those dungeons there are plenty of dragons to slay.

Hawker: Just opend my game up for a players. As soon as someone joined i traded a potion with him. this also gave me the hospitality achievement.

Annealer: just forge something at a blacksmith wich can be found at most big citties..

most achievements are pretty simple but cost time. i'm trying to figure out what the fastest way to level your hero's to level 15 and 35 is. My gues is coop!
Darklone666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #10
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
the region achievements unlock when you COMPLETE a quest. i know the achievements say accept one but it's complete.

and use RB to look at overview and it tells how much map you uncovered. you can't go over 19.5% and get the achievement you get the 30 and 50% mapping achievments .3-.5% early so you can't really complain about the less than 20% one
Old 06-03-2009, 11:17 PM   #11
Gen Ed E Lee

Gen Ed E Lee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklone666 View Post
most achievements are pretty simple but cost time. i'm trying to figure out what the fastest way to level your hero's to level 15 and 35 is. My gues is coop!
Co op is actually the worst way to get xp if you can kill the enemies easily on your own. In co op the creatures might be higher level and you can go through the quicker with a partner(s) but you get less xp per kill because you're effectively splitting the xp with your partner(s). Also you then don't get that many item drops or you get a lot of them and your partner(s) don't.
Gen Ed E Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 07:11 AM   #12
Darklone666

Darklone666's Gamercard
'm trying to go for level 35 and must say it goes realy fast in the swamp area while using the wisdom potion. When i got there i got 99+ wisdom potions. I'm currently level 32.

Special mounts are on an island northwest of the map. you can get there while completing a quest at a village northwest of the mainland. I forgot the name of the village. the quest is called 'island of mounts'(or something).

the grouphug achievement is pretty simple. just search for games and look for the ones where with 3 players init. join it and you will get the achieve before when your loading to get in.

20% of sidequest happend between 75 and 100 sidequests. i did em all on the first and second chapter. Doing these sidequests will make you walk around alot wich is useefull for obtaining map area.

Does anyone know a quick way to defeating 25 bossmonsters? Wich monsters count? Only the ones where the HP-bar shows up big?

Also i'm looking for a fast way for the fashion police achievement.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:28 AM   #13
Gen Ed E Lee

Gen Ed E Lee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklone666 View Post
'm trying to go for level 35 and must say it goes realy fast in the swamp area while using the wisdom potion. When i got there i got 99+ wisdom potions. I'm currently level 32.

Special mounts are on an island northwest of the map. you can get there while completing a quest at a village northwest of the mainland. I forgot the name of the village. the quest is called 'island of mounts'(or something).

the grouphug achievement is pretty simple. just search for games and look for the ones where with 3 players init. join it and you will get the achieve before when your loading to get in.

20% of sidequest happend between 75 and 100 sidequests. i did em all on the first and second chapter. Doing these sidequests will make you walk around alot wich is useefull for obtaining map area.

Does anyone know a quick way to defeating 25 bossmonsters? Wich monsters count? Only the ones where the HP-bar shows up big?

Also i'm looking for a fast way for the fashion police achievement.
There's already an achievement guide up. Please post there with any information/ helpful hints that they don't already have.
Gen Ed E Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 AM   #14
VladimirK

VladimirK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Anyone know if buying a special mount affects the Scrooge achievement?
Old 06-12-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
Darklone666

Darklone666's Gamercard
i just got that 1. I bought mounts and forged weapons!
Old 06-14-2009, 12:29 AM   #16
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
The only thing that invalidates the Scrooge achievement is buying things from the merchants - And they are the people with the Bag of Gold icon above their heads. You hsould be fine handing overm oney to the Unique mount vendor, blacksmiths and runemasters.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:11 AM   #17
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
how long does the 1000 take I heard like over 100 hours ?
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #18
FlipSwitch

ZERO7896's Gamercard

Yes it's a time consuming game. But it's good, and its a RPG, and noone likes a short RPG.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:55 PM   #19
Yannie Boy

Yannie Boy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Community Gaming - Bronze   1,000 Posts   XBA Promoter   Submit - Platinum   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Does the PC version of this game allow cross-platform play and does it have achievements?

Yannie Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 07:09 PM   #20
Trash Man

oO Trash Man Oo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannie Boy View Post
Does the PC version of this game allow cross-platform play and does it have achievements?
Nope and Nope.

Trash Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:57 AM   #21
Lutzie

Mr Lutz's Gamercard

Need a bit of help on 2 achivements.

I'm aiming to get the Scrooge and the "finish the game without dying" (Along with "Dedicated") with a Bronze run on the Dark Campaign.

Is there any particular class that's recommended?

Also, can you buy stuff from the blacksmith and still get scrooge?
Lutzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #22
TDC333

The Dead Crow's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Beam Me Up! (Teleport for the first time) is not unlocked for the person who has joined a local co-op game, only the person hosting the game. The leveling achievements do unlock in co-op along with some others. I'm not far into the game, but I have only played it in local co-op with the wife.
TDC333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 07:19 AM   #23
Nei Debrusc

agundamdownhere's Gamercard
For the people have reached Platinum and beyond, what level were you when you started that playthrough and how much trouble did you have? I started at level 68 and had trouble staying live against normal mobs in the Elf and Human territories. I went back to Free World Gold and started power leveling there. I'm at 72 now and plan to get to 75 before starting Platinum again. Anyone know if that's "good enough?"
4.29.2012 - 4000th achievement: Settlement Savior, Iron Brigade

You game for your reason, and I'll game for mine.
Nei Debrusc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #24
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
basically sorted out my own answer.. concerning the 25 bosses: once you finish the campaign you can just load up a 'Free World' on whatever difficulty you were on.. all bosses respawn.. you can re-kill the white griffin over and over again. He's the closest to a resurrection spire.

Last edited by Xenolith666; 06-20-2013 at 05:40 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote