PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 5
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2007, 03:30 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #2
Beardyboo

VC OF THE NFE's Gamercard
Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others
Beardyboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #3
Ashmira

Ashmira's Gamercard
How to perform combo's and all for the achievement 'The Works: Chain the maximum number of combos together in one go.' ?

Im just in chapter 2 now, so maybe i havent 'unlocked' these game features yet?
Ashmira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
Dpbigmac90

Dpbigmac90's Gamercard
I have purchased all the guns in the game long bow and gatling gun included i even bought both vests yet i still dont have the stockpile achievement do i need all the grenades as well? or rounds for the grenade launcher?
Dpbigmac90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:25 AM   #5
Acejunky

Do you knw if there is any online achievements or can u do the all solo campaign
Acejunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:49 AM   #6
Xerofox
were given today

Send a message via Skype™ to Xerofox

Xerofox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Staff Club - Xerofox   SOTF Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpbigmac90 View Post
I have purchased all the guns in the game long bow and gatling gun included i even bought both vests yet i still dont have the stockpile achievement do i need all the grenades as well? or rounds for the grenade launcher?
Are you sure you got all the weapons? 4 handguns, 4 shotguns, 3 sniper rifles, 4 automatic weapons, 4 pistols, the rocket launcher, grenadelauncher, longbow, gatling gun.

Btw, you still need the flash, incendiary and handgrenade for the achievement.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:13 AM   #7
JJOR64

JJOR64's Gamercard
Can you unlock achievements if you use a gun with infinite ammo? I also asked this in the achievement guide thread.

http://www.youtube.com/jjor64
Check you my YouTube videos!
JJOR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 06:18 AM   #8
Xerofox
were given today

Send a message via Skype™ to Xerofox

Xerofox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Staff Club - Xerofox   SOTF Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJOR64 View Post
Can you unlock achievements if you use a gun with infinite ammo? I also asked this in the achievement guide thread.
Yes, it's part of the game so you can unlock achievements. It's not a cheat that you have to input. I've unlocked some achievements with infinite ammo.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #9
JJOR64

JJOR64's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerofox View Post
Yes, it's part of the game so you can unlock achievements. It's not a cheat that you have to input. I've unlocked some achievements with infinite ammo.
Thank you so much. Now that will make the game much easier now.

http://www.youtube.com/jjor64
Check you my YouTube videos!
JJOR64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:00 AM   #10
yankee8976

the golden egg need help

cant find golden egg go to chapter 3-1 middle of map chicken farm and it always drops a white egg does it have to be on a certain difficulty? or should i be looking somewhere else?
yankee8976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM   #11
Octaviius

IlidenStormRagE's Gamercard
When i played my first playthrough , on normal, i was exploring the lake and in the middle place , in the hut, there was a chicken that laid a golden egg. But my inventory was full so by the time i got rid of something it vanished. I think items that drop from enemies or chickens only have 1 minute before they de-spawn so just reload on normal till u get the golden egg. Also i tryed killing them but unlike Re4 they dont drop eggs. I killed about 30 but no luck.
Octaviius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #12
JesusBread

Mr Arbitrage's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octaviius View Post
When i played my first playthrough , on normal, i was exploring the lake and in the middle place , in the hut, there was a chicken that laid a golden egg. But my inventory was full so by the time i got rid of something it vanished. I think items that drop from enemies or chickens only have 1 minute before they de-spawn so just reload on normal till u get the golden egg. Also i tryed killing them but unlike Re4 they dont drop eggs. I killed about 30 but no luck.
Same here. I was playing Co-op and some chicken dropped a golden egg by the hut. Killing them does nothing by the way. Just wait until they drop an egg. If it's not the one you want, reload the chapter. Right now, I'm just missing the rotten egg.
JesusBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #13
zeroxdelta

ShadowColossusX's Gamercard
Great list, it'll be fun trying to get all of them. The Resident Evil games are fun to play multiple times.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
boun7y

mritual's Gamercard
does any happend to know how many times u got to shoot wesker with a fully upgraded L. hawk for the Bad Blood achievement?
boun7y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #15
Frostylongcat

Frostylongcat's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by boun7y View Post
does any happend to know how many times u got to shoot wesker with a fully upgraded L. hawk for the Bad Blood achievement?
It took around 7 shots when i did it. Not sure of exact number.

You sir, are gutter trash.
Frostylongcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:08 AM   #16
TagYourePregnant

Send a message via AIM to TagYourePregnant Send a message via MSN to TagYourePregnant

TagYouRPregnant's Gamercard
For the Action Figures,how do you get Jills rare and Weskers rare?

TagYourePregnant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:45 AM   #17
SevDelta

SevDelta's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by TagYourePregnant View Post
For the Action Figures,how do you get Jills rare and Weskers rare?
Obtain all As on all chapters in ONE difficulty and obtain all Ss on all chapters in ONE difficulty.
SevDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #18
MikeAK

xXl MIKE lXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevDelta View Post
Obtain all As on all chapters in ONE difficulty and obtain all Ss on all chapters in ONE difficulty.
They don't have to be in one difficulty, they just have to be on all chapters. You can have an S or A on Amateur and an S or A on Pro and it still unlock.
MikeAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #19
ezryder83

EZ Ryder83's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by boun7y View Post
Only takes 3 or 4 shots with upgraded m500. 2 rockets will also do it. He will catch the first one then shoot again and he'll go down. Also look for rare Heart of Africa between the 2 stairs there only after you accomplish putting wesker down
ezryder83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:07 AM   #20
DiamondD

TheDiamondD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Concerning the Egg Hunt achievement, do you need to have all 4 eggs at one time or in your inventory to get the achievement? I'm asking this because I got my Egg on Your Face achievement already, but sold all of my other Rotten Eggs to buy the rest of my weapons. So now, I currently have a white, brown and gold egg in my possession, but the achievement still hasn't popped up yet.

Join the Fight!
Coming April 2nd!
DiamondD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 02:32 AM   #21
TWOSOCK360

two sock 360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondD View Post
Concerning the Egg Hunt achievement, do you need to have all 4 eggs at one time or in your inventory to get the achievement? I'm asking this because I got my Egg on Your Face achievement already, but sold all of my other Rotten Eggs to buy the rest of my weapons. So now, I currently have a white, brown and gold egg in my possession, but the achievement still hasn't popped up yet.
you need all 4 types in your inventory at the same time.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #22
DiamondD

TheDiamondD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSOCK360 View Post
you need all 4 types in your inventory at the same time.
Hey thanks bro. Much appreciated.

Join the Fight!
Coming April 2nd!
DiamondD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM   #23
gustiemilio

MAIZCORN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAK View Post
They don't have to be in one difficulty, they just have to be on all chapters. You can have an S or A on Amateur and an S or A on Pro and it still unlock.
It took me 5-6 shots with the m500 magnum
gustiemilio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #24
Oujisan

Send a message via MSN to Oujisan

Ouji San's Gamercard
BSAA Guide
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=134655

Also
Amature, Normal and veteran Achievment can be done at once by finishing the game on veteran (which Im doning now and was confirmed by a Friend Sectus)

The Achievement "Heart Stopper"
Can be done by Finishing off a Licker with a Knife (like when You hit the manji)...
EDIT - It lays on its back when I did it the option just came up. Chris/sheva will stab it in the heart.

The "Who Do You Trust?"
Im not too sure how i GOT IT but I got it when I helped Sheva when she was Dying.. so I think you got to just keep supporting her and helping here when She is down a couple of Times... Altho This has to be tested or something....

You can check my Achievments (see sig).

the other ones I have unlocked are pretty straight farward... chapter 1-1 finsih... yeah just finish it.. thats all..

the " Drive By"
I
unlocked When Josh was Driving the Jeep and we were being attacked by the bikes.. then there are those trucks.. try and shoot the drive first.

It might work at the Bridge on the Oil Plant where the truck comes and you have to shoot the barrel..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardyboo View Post
Where on earth is the longbow? I think this is the only weapon i need as have collected and bougt all the others
I have one Guess on that...

Sheva's African Alternative Costume .. I saw a Render with her holding a Crossbow.. could be that..

Anyone has this costume could confirm it.. I havent got it (yet) but Yeah ask around or google around maybe..

Last edited by Oujisan; 03-21-2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: added Heart Stopper info
Oujisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #25
HyphyR6

Venom R6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardyboo View Post

The Longbow is available to buy for 50K after you fully upgrade the S75 Sniper rifle. Only Sheva can use it, comes with unlimited ammo, and it's pretty much "one shot- one kill". But no laser scope equipped to help your aim, like the other weapons.
Oh yea, it can be used with any of Sheva's alternate costumes, you don't have to use the african costume to use the longbow. IMO, she does look kinda silly though in her clubbin' party clothes and armed with a longbow =]

Last edited by HyphyR6; 03-21-2009 at 10:49 AM.
HyphyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #26
HyphyR6

Venom R6's Gamercard
Originally posted by Oujisan
The "Who Do You Trust?"
Im not too sure how i GOT IT but I got it when I helped Sheva when she was Dying.. so I think you got to just keep supporting her and helping here when She is down a couple of Times... Altho This has to be tested or something....

...actually this unlocked by loading up Sheva's inventory with herb and first aid sprays, then getting myself injured by manjini. As soon as I got done getting healed by Sheva, press the B button, and Chris would say "Thank you" or "Thanks, I needed that!". I did it consecutively in chapter 1-1, and after the 4th time she healed me and was "thanked", the achievement unlocked. HTH
HyphyR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
xX King Mik3 Xx

fully upgrade this first sniper rifle (think its called S75 or summin like that) then its available for purchase at 50,000
xX King Mik3 Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:00 AM   #28
Taco Kitty
Banned User

Toki xWartooth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I like the achievements in RE5 Not too easy not too hard.
Taco Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
ISAMU MkII

ISAMU MkII's Gamercard
Just got the damn 1000GS (my final “war hero achievement”) of this game alone without help today (beat all game without co-op)

The J/W battle in Professional mode… very painful.

The cpu partner is a dumb!

You need more patience with the cpu partner instead J/W. LOL
ISAMU MkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #30
Robiin

Robiin777's Gamercard
Got 1000G on this yesterday, and I'm still playing. Love the game.
Robiin is offline   Reply With Quote