PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Toy Story 3
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 04:26 AM   #61
Fishman
 
Fishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 693

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So when I collect a capsule should I cross of the checklist what it was, or will I know what I am missing when I am down to my last 20 or so?
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 05:03 AM   #62
DaNtE MaY CrY M-
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17

DaNtE MaY CrY M's Gamercard
Can someone say me how should i see items name? where or how!? Please.
DaNtE MaY CrY M- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 08:34 AM   #63
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
So when I collect a capsule should I cross of the checklist what it was, or will I know what I am missing when I am down to my last 20 or so?
Either way works, your preference really. The only problem with marking them off as you go is if the game crashes and you had not saved in awhile you'd have to remember exactly where you left off. I'd suggest just going thru the game and if you don't get them all, open up your customization selectors and find out which ones you are missing. Then you can just search for those locations using the item code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNtE MaY CrY M- View Post
Can someone say me how should i see items name? where or how!? Please.
Unfortunately the only way to see the item name is the 2 seconds after you pick up the capsules. After that you are stuck looking at only customization selectors for the various outfits, hats, building pieces etc... pictures only, no text.
That's why I ordered the list the way I did so you can scroll thru what you have and match up with a completed list to determine which ones (if any) you are missing by cross referencing them between what you show on-screen and what is spelled out on the checklist. Kind of a pain but this way you will KNOW what you are missing. Then you can use the unique item tag that I assigned to check the step-by-step walkthru for that specific capsule location. Hopefully that makes sense, its getting late for me.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #64
Fishman
 
Fishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 693

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Either way works, your preference really. The only problem with marking them off as you go is if the game crashes and you had not saved in awhile you'd have to remember exactly where you left off. I'd suggest just going thru the game and if you don't get them all, open up your customization selectors and find out which ones you are missing. Then you can just search for those locations using the item code.
Thanks Scrapdaddy, I just wanted to make sure it was even ''possible'' to see what I'm missing at the end without the checklist. You say go without the list and you have done it, you are the master so that is how I will do it.

P.S - Thanks for all the guides and help on here.

Last edited by Fishman; 06-25-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 10:34 AM   #65
DaNtE MaY CrY M-
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17

DaNtE MaY CrY M's Gamercard
Thanks Scrapdaddy , then please help me do following :
Mission:
Gargoyle Attack : Require me to kill 3 Gargoyle with lighting Rod , but i cant see them! it is gliched? please help!
Tinfoil Hats : Needs me to put 3 Tinfoil Hats on townspeople , i want to know which hat is Tinfoil!
Enchant the Town : Customize 3 townspeople with enchanted outfits and put pixie wings on 1 townsperson , what is enchanted outfit , and how to put pixie wing on someone !
Scarecrow : What Should I Do?
Mayoral Election : dress some townspeople and aliens in " I Love Hamm" shirts , which shirt is that!
Picture of Stinky Pete : who is he/she?
Pict-o-Matic :
Cactus Field Goal : What Should I Do ??
Gold Stars :
What is Stagecoach?

Hope someone help me with doing them !

Last edited by DaNtE MaY CrY M-; 06-25-2010 at 02:38 PM.
DaNtE MaY CrY M- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 PM   #66
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNtE MaY CrY M- View Post
Thanks Scrapdaddy , then please help me do following :
Mission:
Gargoyle Attack : Require me to kill 3 Gargoyle with lighting Rod , but i cant see them! it is gliched? please help!
Tinfoil Hats : Needs me to put 3 Tinfoil Hats on townspeople , i want to know which hat is Tinfoil!
Enchant the Town : Customize 3 townspeople with enchanted outfits and put pixie wings on 1 townsperson , what is enchanted outfit , and how to put pixie wing on someone !
Scarecrow : What Should I Do?
Mayoral Election : dress some townspeople and aliens in " I Love Hamm" shirts , which shirt is that!
Picture of Stinky Pete : who is he/she?
Pict-o-Matic :
Cactus Field Goal : What Should I Do ??
Gold Stars :
What is Stagecoach?

Hope someone help me with doing them !
1) gargoyles are the grey things with yellow fans on their backs they are just randomly roaming around turning people to stone.
2) check the capsule guide and search for tin foil hat. The location is there.
3) use the fairy wand on people to give them wings
4) see this post.
5) check the capsule guide for the location. Its a white shirt w/a pig in a heart
6) Stinky Pete is the guy standing near the entrance to the enchanted glen. Red shirt and blue overalls. You got the pickaxe from him.
7) check the pict-o-matic guide for detailed info on this one.
8) it shows up when you buy someone or thing from the store or randomly throughout the game. It is the brown carriage pulled by horses.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #67
miloz23
 
miloz23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 39

cS x Chimaira's Gamercard
Yea, soo $#&% this game. I have all of the items + 1, and no western collector. I love games that screw me out of achievements!
miloz23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 01:35 AM   #68
DaNtE MaY CrY M-
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17

DaNtE MaY CrY M's Gamercard
can ya link pict-o-matic guide here? please
and i completed all those missions , just not gargoyles one , i know who are they , but they dont attacked town yet , hope they spawn!
ThankS!
DaNtE MaY CrY M- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:30 AM   #69
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNtE MaY CrY M- View Post
can ya link pict-o-matic guide here?
It's here.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 07:13 AM   #70
DaNtE MaY CrY M-
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 17

DaNtE MaY CrY M's Gamercard
For Pict-o-Matic Ghoul School , i took lot pictures from those people , but its not working , they should stay near school ? if yes how ? i cant hold them in another city , they gone fast !
and about gargoyles , i cant make them spawn!!! i turned daylight to night , maked whole city scary and spent so much time on it ... but still they didin't came , i got this mission after a few missions till end of toy box , it still said to kill attackers with lightning rod , if its gliched i should give up this game?? i need all gold star and pict-o-matic for 1000g and if i dont finish that mission i cant get gold star at least
if there is anything left to do to make them spawn tell me someone!
and i need help to find 3 more capsules
Missions in Pict-o-Matic :
1 - Berry Bonanza : Blue one , i have Red one
2 - Zombie Horde : i need the outfit of townperson which is really near screen (right one)
3 - Leapin' Leprechauns : i need they're Outfit !
hope u can remember or know they're place!
thanks...

Last edited by DaNtE MaY CrY M-; 06-26-2010 at 01:53 PM.
DaNtE MaY CrY M- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:46 AM   #71
maddux8700
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 30

maddux8700's Gamercard
Thank YOU SCRAPDADDY!!!!!!!!!!!

I had NO CLUE what I was missing, I knew I had covered every inch of this game and still was missing something. Well it turns out I was missing (CP123) Goo Doors, which was on one of those mine sections that I apparently had not been on yet

So now I have my western collector! All I need now is some picto-missions!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!


That must have taken weeks to compile a location guide, your efforts are amazing and I want to thank you once more!
maddux8700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #72
apoo lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: charlotte
Posts: 18

Tatti Lunds's Gamercard
One Capsule Missing

Hey Scrap, so I have found out which capsule Im missing, it is CP199, the enchanted bush, however I went exactly where your guide says to go and there was nothing there, am I doing something or is the game glitched that one piece. Your guide has been extremely helpful and probably one of the best guides I have used. I hope you can help me out in this one, yet again?
apoo lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #73
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoo lover View Post
Hey Scrap, so I have found out which capsule Im missing, it is CP199, the enchanted bush, however I went exactly where your guide says to go and there was nothing there, am I doing something or is the game glitched that one piece. Your guide has been extremely helpful and probably one of the best guides I have used. I hope you can help me out in this one, yet again?
Don't know how much help it will be but i've got a crappy camera phone picture for you:
CP198.jpg
It shows both 198 and 199 - I'd hate to think it has glitched for you. By any chance do you have the Woodland Explorer gold star?
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:08 AM   #74
mixoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Hello, Scrapdaddy.

I've completed all the missions in the Toy Box, collected all the capsules, but I do not have a few things marked with "*", this story capsules, why I do not have them?

I have only one gold medal left to collect all the stars and get 1000/1000

Thanks
mixoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:35 PM   #75
apoo lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: charlotte
Posts: 18

Tatti Lunds's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Don't know how much help it will be but i've got a crappy camera phone picture for you:
Attachment 4984
It shows both 198 and 199 - I'd hate to think it has glitched for you. By any chance do you have the Woodland Explorer gold star?
Hey man, thank you for the picture that does help but according to the system I have the woodland explorer card, and I went through one more time my inventory and the only one I seem to be "missing" is the bush because I have the merlin hat from that area. Does that mean my game is fucked? Oh and I dont have the western collector star obviously.
apoo lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:13 AM   #76
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixoner View Post
Hello, Scrapdaddy.

I've completed all the missions in the Toy Box, collected all the capsules, but I do not have a few things marked with "*", this story capsules, why I do not have them?

I have only one gold medal left to collect all the stars and get 1000/1000

Thanks
what are you missing?
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 03:58 AM   #77
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoo lover View Post
Hey man, thank you for the picture that does help but according to the system I have the woodland explorer card, and I went through one more time my inventory and the only one I seem to be "missing" is the bush because I have the merlin hat from that area. Does that mean my game is fucked? Oh and I dont have the western collector star obviously.
I just ran through the Enchanted Glen a third time and that is the capsule for the "enchanted flamingo bush". Double check to make sure you don't have it. You should not have got woodland explorer without it. It looks like a pink flamingo only made out of a bush. It is in the "Yard" menu and not the "Porch" menu.

The other thing to try is just start a new toy box in a different save. Play through just enough to buy the Enchanted Glen and see if it is there for you. Should only take like an hour or so. Just burn through the first couple of missions and only buy what you have to buy to advance the story until it unlocks for purchase. This won't fix your first toy box but at least you'll KNOW it is there.

I had my wife film a video of it if you think that will help so you can at least see it. Once again its a camera phone so the quality is low. No fancy capture devices here.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 05:35 AM   #78
mixoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
what are you missing?


1.Corn Hat!
2.Leaf boy Hat!
3.Groom Hat!
4.Cactus Hair!
5.Strongman Hair!
6.Real Braids Hair!
7.Cloudy Hair!
8.Snake Hair!
9.Mermaid Hair!
10.Blue Curs Wig!
11.Elf Boy Hair!
12.Corn Outfit!
13.Groom Outfit!
14.Strong Man Outfit!
15.Mermaid Outfit!
16.Mortician!
17.Potato Sack Outfit!
18.Bunny Hat!
19.Chef Hat!
20.Leaderhosen Hat!
21.Crazy Braids Hair!
22.Bunny Outfit!
23.Chef!
24.Leaderhorsen!
25.Rex Walls!
26.Spaceport Monolit!
mixoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:06 AM   #79
Fishman
 
Fishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 693

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I would like to thank you Scrapdaddy, I just got my 1k. It turns out I was missing one capsule, after going through the whole checklist the one I needed was at the bottom(Hot Rod Doors).

Thank you!!!



Last edited by Fishman; 07-01-2010 at 06:08 AM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:27 PM   #80
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixoner View Post
1.Corn Hat!
2.Leaf boy Hat!
3.Groom Hat!
4.Cactus Hair!
5.Strongman Hair!
6.Real Braids Hair!
7.Cloudy Hair!
8.Snake Hair!
9.Mermaid Hair!
10.Blue Curs Wig!
11.Elf Boy Hair!
12.Corn Outfit!
13.Groom Outfit!
14.Strong Man Outfit!
15.Mermaid Outfit!
16.Mortician!
17.Potato Sack Outfit!
18.Bunny Hat!
19.Chef Hat!
20.Leaderhosen Hat!
21.Crazy Braids Hair!
22.Bunny Outfit!
23.Chef!
24.Leaderhorsen!
25.Rex Walls!
26.Spaceport Monolith!
The "!" denotes that they are all obtained at the Candy Shop. Run over to the new portion of town and look for the building with the gumballs on top. Near the top is a button that you can target lock withthen toss balls at the button and the capsules come out one at a time (along with some coins). Keep repeating until you ONLY get coins.

Now from time to time the button may get stuck. If that happens move around a bit or go press the button on a different building and come back to the candy shop and keep going. Again, don't stop until you ONLY get coins.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:37 PM   #81
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
I would like to thank you Scrapdaddy, I just got my 1k. It turns out I was missing one capsule, after going through the whole checklist the one I needed was at the bottom(Hot Rod Doors).

Thank you!!!


Dude I'm happy for you - I know you were one of the people that kept having weird things happen but you hung in there and got it done. I'm not sure I would have had the tenacity to keep re-playing if I had those same problems during my run throughs. Kudos.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:38 PM   #82
Fishman
 
Fishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 693

Jfishman2007's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapdaddy View Post
Dude I'm happy for you - I know you were one of the people that kept having weird things happen but you hung in there and got it done. I'm not sure I would have had the tenacity to keep re-playing if I had those same problems during my run throughs. Kudos.
Thanks man, yeah I didn't have to much luck with this game (till the end). I swear I had to restart the whole game 2 times due to a glitch, the third play through was the charm.... granted there will still some glitches that slowed me down it wasn't as bad towards the end and I'm happy to say pretty glitch free. I also must have explored better than I thought as I was only missing 1 capsule, I identified it and got it easy thanks to you.

*SPOILER*

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Anyway, thanks again, see you around the forums.

P.S - I hope to see more of your guides as they are some of the best I have seen.

Last edited by Fishman; 07-01-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #83
apoo lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: charlotte
Posts: 18

Tatti Lunds's Gamercard
Hey Scrap sorry to bother you again but I have finally figured out what Im missing, it was the hot rod windows, I have tripled checked this over, I only have 15 windows and looks like there are 16 total, I thought it was either Monster or Hot rod windows and I have gone there and there is nothing there. So Im very confused as why I have only 15 windows but there is not collectible there.
apoo lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #84
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoo lover View Post
Hey Scrap sorry to bother you again but I have finally figured out what Im missing, it was the hot rod windows, I have tripled checked this over, I only have 15 windows and looks like there are 16 total, I thought it was either Monster or Hot rod windows and I have gone there and there is nothing there. So Im very confused as why I have only 15 windows but there is not collectible there.
There are 16 windows and you start the game with 4 of them so you only have 12 locations to search. (KN3) is the knight piece behind the barn so if you already destroyed it then you are down to 11.

Have you gone to the three window locations in the stunt park? CP237, CP242 and CP244? Those are the 3 that are the easiest to miss. Drive back over and double check each location. If you have all those you're now down to 8.

At this point the easiest thing to do is just search the CP# location in the GameFAQs walkthrough for each remaining window. There aren't very many so you should be able to run around and double check them within an hour tops.

If you'd like, I have pictures of all of the capsules so send me an email and I'll reply back with the pictures of the capsules that contain windows. Its too many to post them all here but sometimes a picture helps. My email is at the bottom of the walkthrough.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:41 PM   #85
tigerzbone
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 7

tigerzbone's Gamercard
How do you get the Cow Connon unlock?
tigerzbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:46 PM   #86
apoo lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: charlotte
Posts: 18

Tatti Lunds's Gamercard
Scrap Im a little retarded I never had monster inc windows cause I never saw that ledge until I opened up a new toy box and then went back to my original and "pop" the star came up for western collector, your guide helped me a lot and it was clear except for retards like myself. All I have left is the zurg mission without taking damage and doing the picto stuff, any recommendations for the zurg mission? Also I have been trying the woody and dragon ones but they aren't giving me the star is there something in particular I have to do for those? Thanks again for all your help.
apoo lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #87
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apoo lover View Post
Scrap Im a little retarded I never had monster inc windows cause I never saw that ledge until I opened up a new toy box and then went back to my original and "pop" the star came up for western collector, your guide helped me a lot and it was clear except for retards like myself. All I have left is the zurg mission without taking damage and doing the picto stuff, any recommendations for the zurg mission? Also I have been trying the woody and dragon ones but they aren't giving me the star is there something in particular I have to do for those? Thanks again for all your help.
the zurg mission was my last achievement, because I really hate those "do this perfect" type of things. The achievement guide has a lot of good tips but it really boils down to just keep playing it until you basically have it memorized. Took me 3 tries to finally get it so it's not impossible. Just have patience.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by the "woody" one? Do you mean the Bullseye races? If so, it's pretty simple and in the gold star mission guide. You can just keep running the same race 20 times if you like. I've done that. The race in town only takes about 40 seconds to complete so you'll be done in 20 minutes.

I'm guessing the dragon thing is the dragon races? this is also in the gold star guide and I believe I've listed all the races you need to complete. Just get at least a bronze in each and you are done.

Gold star guide is here if you didn't know.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:41 AM   #88
MisterJ984
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3

MisterJ984's Gamercard
Monsters Inc Door????

I'm Missing the Monsters Inc Door. Can't understand instructions on the stunt park guide.
MisterJ984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:09 PM   #89
Scrapdaddy
 
Scrapdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 821

Scrapdaddy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ984 View Post
I'm Missing the Monsters Inc Door. Can't understand instructions on the stunt park guide.
Starting from Slinky's farm, head down the stunt park entrance tunnel and take the left path at the fork. When you come out of the tunnel you will see a blue ramp that leads into some big blue boxes. Jump off of that to get to the bottom level. When you land orient your camera to face the large "mural" in the background. Now before moving you should see some red barricades leading up a big dirt ramp on the right. This dirt ramp will take you back to the top where you just jumped off the blue ramp. Head to the dirt ramp and notice that right in front is a speed booster strip. There's also another one in the middle and a third one at the top. The capsule is in the middle of this path after the third booster. May take a couple of tries to collect it.
Scrapdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #90
GalaxyRed13
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 465
Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think I ran into a glitch on one of the capsules. In the main town, when you use the wand to break open the rainbow chest, the capsule flies off and lands in the water. I didn't get any indication that I collected it (despite it going over my head), and apparently exiting to the game board and coming back does not respawn the capsule.

I figured that I might've already got it somehow at first, because I still was able to get Enchanted Customizer. But then I realized that isn't the case. The Customizer gold stars only detect that you destroy the items that are holding the capsules, not acquiring them all (I destroyed the last Zurg crate, for instance, and got the gold star before even picking the capsule up).

And I went through the entire thing, and I was nearly done (and I used the thread starter's Toy Box walkthrough on Gamefaqs). Now it seems I have to start the whole mode over, because I'm not going to be getting the Gold Star achievement.
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:56 AM.