Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i guess no ones started this yet then but

for those who arent good enough to get the 10-in-a-row ranked wins, who fancies boosting them asap?

i.e. the night the game comes out so the rest of your life you can spend getting the fun acheivements

(those who will moan aboat boosting, i agree this is an achievement i would have liked to get properlly if it was a 0g, but im afraid i like my 1000G so i WILL be boosting)

please add your g tag to the list if you are getting the game the day of realease and will be playing that night

1)Welsh Killa B

I'm down. Be on that day, might be on late unless plans arise (But what's more important than MK?) Not sure how exactly we could boost Ranked Achievements though. "Where there's a will, there's a Wallace."

Gamertag: Mr Shenanigans

Namely the 10 win streak achievement. Seems like the only one that'd be a real challenge. If you add me, just send a message saying what you're about :p Two weeks and counting....

Boosting on release day? Seems like people buy games for achievements only >.<' How about playing the game because you like it and turn into an achievement whore later...

Agreed.:) Before the multiplayer there are lots of Krypt things like 2nd. Fatalities, maybe some other -alities(like babality, animality...) lots of secret costumes, new characters etc. And for getting them a must done Challange Tower which includes 300 challanges.

Damn that game will take my weeks before i hop in multi and King of the Hill.:woop:

Agreed.:) Before the multiplayer there are lots of Krypt things like 2nd. Fatalities, maybe some other -alities(like babality, animality...) lots of secret costumes, new characters etc. And for getting them a must done Challange Tower which includes 300 challanges.

Damn that game will take my weeks before i hop in multi and King of the Hill.:woop:

Boon said in an interview that there won't be a babality/animality because they're trying to make this a serious fighting game. I agree with him there.

Boon said in an interview that there won't be a babality/animality because they're trying to make this a serious fighting game. I agree with him there.
Yeah I know. But, what do you think about that secret achievement?

Complet-ality (10 points)

Perform 1 of each type of "-ality"

I think there are also Brutality and Animalities. Yeah babality sucks, but Brutalities are wellcome for me.:)

I'll be working as many of the online achievements as possible on release day. I won't be on during the midnight release, because I opted to have it sent to my house, but I express shipped it so I am guaranteed to be online release day.

GT: zI Drucifer Iz

That is one Sick sub-zero banner, Back on topic I am down to boost on release day..........