PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Castle Crashers
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-13-2007, 06:30 PM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:01 PM   #2
HAHAyurDEAD

HAHAyurDEAD's Gamercard
I got the "All You Can Quaff" Achievement yesterday. The achievement says that you must have 20 online ranked wins. The only thing that is weird about it is that I got it with only 15 ranked online wins and the achievement pops up. I had played 22 ranked matches so that doesn't add up. I only had 4 ranked Arena wins so that doesn't add up to twenty wins either. I hadn't played any local multiplayer matches either. I wonder if this achievement is glitched in a good way for everyone or if it was just a fluke and it happened to me. Has anybody else had this happen to them?
Old 08-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #3
AltruismIsDead

AltruismIsDead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Alright, I collected all 26 Animal Orbs and I still haven't unlocked the animal collector achievement.

Anyone else experience this problem as well? I've been reading people have came across many different problems with some of the achievements like the ranked arena and all you can quaff achievements popping up at all different times.

I had been playing multiplayer as the second player when I collected maybe about 8 or so animal orbs and was thinking maybe that effected it?

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, since I really don't want to recollect them all or erase my game....
List of XBLA Games - Updated 9/5/11
150 Xbox 360 Retail Games Owned Social Group / X360A Exclusive Platinum Game Collectors
AltruismIsDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
AutomaticOcelot

AutomaticOcelot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltruismIsDead View Post
I had been playing multiplayer as the second player when I collected maybe about 8 or so animal orbs and was thinking maybe that effected it?

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this, since I really don't want to recollect them all or erase my game....
I haven't got that far yet, but just thinking, do you need to go back to the Ark and open up the locked door on the far left? Does that cat in the ceiling become an orb?

Shouldn't matter which player slot you were in, as long as it's under your gamertag.
AutomaticOcelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 06:07 PM   #5
Mad World

i think these achievements are pretty good actually. none seem to hard, and all of the co-op ones you can do with some extra controllers, which is nice

i currently have 10 of the 12 achievements

the only ones i don't have are the arena and quaff wins, and those are a pain in the ass, so i guess i'll be going to the trading thread, but before i do, does anyone know if you can invite people to ranked games?
Mad World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
Tieg

Tieg's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad World View Post
i think these achievements are pretty good actually. none seem to hard, and all of the co-op ones you can do with some extra controllers, which is nice

i currently have 10 of the 12 achievements

the only ones i don't have are the arena and quaff wins, and those are a pain in the ass, so i guess i'll be going to the trading thread, but before i do, does anyone know if you can invite people to ranked games?
How did you get the Medic! achievement??? It won't work for me even using 3 other controllers.
FRIENDSHIP: A smile. A hug. A touch. A tender thought. Friends are for holding your hand, for sharing your laughter and for wiping away your tears. We all need friends. Even when we're trying to take over the universe. Only then they're just pond-life, to be used for their military knowledge and diplomatic skills, then spat out and urinated on from a great height. Proving their worth as mere stepping stones on the road to your goal as the ultimate leader. That's what friends are for.
Tieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #7
xero213

hey guys if you ever need help getting pets or a little help with K.I.S.S achievement then add my GT : tricky32 i can help you a lot if you need it :P i recently lost all my pets, money and weapons so i am re-doing the game getting them back so if ya need help just add
xero213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 07:57 PM   #8
Mad World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieg View Post
How did you get the Medic! achievement??? It won't work for me even using 3 other controllers.
well i got it the way you described

but in detail:

i had a friend over and we each operated 2 knights. but each one was logged into a gamer profile (meaning they weren't my guest, and i had to make a new account for 2 of them)

i let them all die then killed every guy in the area, then revived them in a row

i seriously doubt the order you revive them in matters, but i revived in the order of 3,4,2-

but just try it again. you should get it. some people are having problems with every achievement, but a second time usually clears things up.
Mad World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 AM   #9
AltruismIsDead

AltruismIsDead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutomaticOcelot View Post
I haven't got that far yet, but just thinking, do you need to go back to the Ark and open up the locked door on the far left? Does that cat in the ceiling become an orb?

Shouldn't matter which player slot you were in, as long as it's under your gamertag.
Sorry for the late reply, but I figured it out. I did collect all of them, but since I was playing multiplayer I don't think it registered. So I went back into single player and just grabbed one of the animal orbs I collected in multiplayer and when the lady popped up the message about going back to her to find out more about the animal orb, the achievement unlocked.
List of XBLA Games - Updated 9/5/11
150 Xbox 360 Retail Games Owned Social Group / X360A Exclusive Platinum Game Collectors
AltruismIsDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #10
Pujos

Pujos PL's Gamercard
This method worked for me as well ;]

100% Retail
: Ninety-Nine Nights, Enchanted Arms, Prince of Persia, Wanted:WoF, Lost: Via Domus
100% Arcade: Aegis Wing, Pacman C.E, UNO, Soul Calibur, Galaga, Castlevania SOTN, N+, Rocket Riot, Magic: the Gathering (first in Poland :P), AfterBurner Climax, P.B Winterbottom
10k reached - 24/08/08
20k reached - 18/02/09
30k reached - 06/07/10
Pujos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:51 AM   #11
tnavi23

Can anyone confirm that in arena games where the other player quits is considered a win for the achievement? Sorry if this has been brought up before, I tried searching for 'arena' in the forums but could not seem to find what I was looking for.
Old 10-05-2008, 05:05 AM   #12
Blue Radium

Blue Radium's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Gold
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
These achievements are easy besides the 2 online ones. One requires massive button mashing skills, while the other requires you being really good at PvP. They are all fun though, I like them as a whole.

Last edited by Blue Radium; 10-11-2008 at 07:42 AM.
Blue Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #13
BlackJack X

I just beat the game and Traditional didn't pop for me. Has this occurred for anyone else? Could I have possibly missed a level?

EDIT: Don't worry, I played it again with my friend and for some reason I got it then.

Last edited by BlackJack X; 11-16-2008 at 02:07 AM.
BlackJack X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #14
xXTHECASCIOXx

xXTHECASCIOXx's Gamercard
I didnt get traditional either. I beat everything what should i do?
xXTHECASCIOXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 04:17 AM   #15
DeadlyFishy

Failure Online's Gamercard
For K.I.S.S does it really matter who gets the kisses?
DeadlyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:27 AM   #16
baw222

baw222's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTHECASCIOXx View Post
I didnt get traditional either. I beat everything what should i do?
I just beat the game and I didn't get traditional achievement. It's pretty frustrating I don't feel like going back and playing the whole game again for the achievement

baw222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM   #17
Jgallstar1

Jgallstar's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyFishy View Post
For K.I.S.S does it really matter who gets the kisses?
Yes, you yourself have to get a kiss from each of the four princesses over online co-op. It doesn't have to be at once. I got two kisses when I was playing with my friend and then we went back a week later and got the last two and the achievement unlocked.
Jgallstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:59 AM   #18
Darkerose

Radiant Stryker's Gamercard
I've played through the conscientious objector achievement requirements about four times now, (local leveled character, online leveled character, online new character, and local new character) and the achievement still hasn't popped. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?
Darkerose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #19
Bieest Unit
Banned User

Bieest Unit's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerose View Post
I've played through the conscientious objector achievement requirements about four times now, (local leveled character, online leveled character, online new character, and local new character) and the achievement still hasn't popped. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?
Just to be sure, you could start a new game with a level 1, get a high level to aid you (either online or offline) and just not attack at all until the Barbarian Boss is defeated.
Bieest Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:53 AM   #20
GinjaNinjaFro

antiparamedix's Gamercard
anyone still boosting this?
if so i need both of the online achievements for this and i am willing to help you with the other achievements if you need them.... -antiparamedix

Will Boost On:
Anything I Have!

Currently Working On:
Everything I Haven't Pre-Owned!

Games I Have Completed (10):
Halo 3
CSI-Hard Evidence
Lego Star Wars- The Complete Saga
Shadowrun
Clive Barker's Jericho
Oblivion
Fable 2
Lego Indiana Jones
Viking

GT=antiparamedix
GinjaNinjaFro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:00 AM   #21
Bieest Unit
Banned User

Bieest Unit's Gamercard
I'd be prepared to help people with the Arena achievement, but Glork is a no-go. I plan to keep my losses in All You Can Quaff at 0.
Bieest Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:00 AM   #22
I SUSHi I

ExchangeStudent's Gamercard
these where pretty easy to get but the online achievements just needed to take some time

gt: ExchangeStudent

looking to boost: Saints Row, Army of Two, GTA IV
I SUSHi I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 05:19 PM   #23
lethal sniper

lethal x sniper's Gamercard
Just wondering how many f-in glitched acievements are there and do u need the dlc for all the achievements
lethal sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 04:00 AM   #24
Heners

Send a message via MSN to Heners Send a message via Skype™ to Heners

ACL Heners's Gamercard
quite easy achievements i must say
Old 05-18-2009, 09:12 AM   #25
H3ADSHOT

x HoRiZoN's Gamercard
My achievements are glitched. I've beaten the game and gotten every pet, but still no Traditional achievement or Animal Handler achievement. ;_;
EDIT: I replayed the Final Boss level and it unlocked. Then I went around collecting every pet again until I got it.

Last edited by H3ADSHOT; 05-18-2009 at 09:25 PM.
H3ADSHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:39 AM   #26
AcidGlowx81

acidglowx81's Gamercard
If you beaten the game by playing online and starting oh... lets say.. around some place further on the map because someone else had access to more levels then you then that won't give you a gold skull. You have to beat every level with that character to get credit for it then beat the last boss.

So if your blue knight is only at flower fields, then you play online and your teammate has access to the pirate ship and you guys continue off there then you just missed out on the whole parade, cyclops cave and lava world which you need to do.

So go back and look at your inventory in the map, do you have the horn, map, compass, telescope? if not, now you know where to go to get them, then finish the last boss.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:39 PM   #27
New Venari

New Venari's Gamercard
I've been playing a local match, and I revived my brother and his two friends. No MEDIC! acheivement. I've revived all three of them multiple times.
New Venari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:52 AM   #28
Compromized

Compromized's Gamercard
Does anybody know if the 40 ranked wins is melee battles only, or if it could be a combination of all 4 gametypes? I've gone over 40 and it didn't pop. Did this happen to anybody else?
Compromized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 AM   #29
zimzvm

zimzvm's Gamercard
is it possible to unlock Medic! with just the 2 people with 2 controllers each ?
I mean do I have to gather 4 different people to get it or just 2 of us is enough ?

- Rob Flynn

zimzvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 02:06 AM   #30
crabbycrabcrab

Reabo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Im playing locally with a friend. Can we both get achievements for it?

Completed Retail (160)
: Digimon All Star Rumble
Completed XBLA (84): The Walking Dead Season 2
crabbycrabcrab is offline   Reply With Quote