PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-28-2008, 04:19 PM   #61
kingrich06

kingrich06's Gamercard
Is it possible to go back if I missed some memories?
kingrich06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #62
Asian47

Asian x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   2,500 Posts   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   GSL 9 MVP   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrich06 View Post
Is it possible to go back if I missed some memories?
Yes, you can go back and get any memories you may have missed.

Asian47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:29 PM   #63
kingrich06

kingrich06's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameFreak47 View Post
Yes, you can go back and get any memories you may have missed.
thanks I didnt want to restart the game.
kingrich06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2008, 12:03 PM   #64
cheesyp00fs

cheesy p0ofs's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts   SOTF Winner
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
the achievements are very unbalanced. Find like everything for 20gs (no thanx)

dA | gN
cheesyp00fs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #65
strictly86

strictly86's Gamercard
I just started playing this game, should I worry about finding items etc as i go along? or come back for these once I can travel anywhere on disc 4? What is the best time to go hunting for treasures/seeds etc?
strictly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:59 PM   #66
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
u just need to use treasure trove achievement guide and do not forget to get shieldus and barricadus spells once they are avaliable so you can get every achievements in your 1st playthrough!!
Old 03-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #67
Cpl MattBlack

Send a message via MSN to Cpl MattBlack

Cpl MattBlack's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I know how to get the achievement but I just can't. Killing the guy in T of E. All my immortals are lvl 73. No other secret boss has touched me. Then this guys comes along with his insta delete all and sacrifice self minions. I just cannot beat this guy. I will set up 2 double cast levellers to destroy the one left. But whilst Ming and Sarah are getting ready to cast, it'll sacrifice itself and the new one will have nice full health. ARG!
Cpl MattBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #68
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Gotta beat them about together; try with Kaim&Seth: doublecast Divide with both, and if you're well prepared with your HP boosts they'll die at first cast; at least you will be sure to kill them together, and it can't take more than two turns with them. A good idea is also to heal them with other three guys, just by potions in order to have potions heal K&S before they cast the spell; the best would be like this: K&S do what I said before, then two more characters (the best will be Ming and Sarah) use Casting Support (can be learned from Cooke) on K&S, and the third character is Sed, which uses, if necessary, doubleitem [what is needed; remember you can by very good healing items in Kelolon village: the one that heals 100% HP and the one that heals 100% MP as well] on K&S. Level 73 is very high for having troubles with that.
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:56 PM   #69
Cpl MattBlack

Send a message via MSN to Cpl MattBlack

Cpl MattBlack's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Yeah, I've done it now thanks. I took them out both together with a bit of double cast leveller. I don't know how I was struggling so much. It turns out I already had some of those potions which really came in handy when persistence had been used up. I think my problem is that I haven't really skill linked with everyone so I need to get goin with that. Thanks for the help mate.
Cpl MattBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 07:41 AM   #70
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Can someone please explain in detail how to get three stars in the Fifth Match on the Middle Class in the Backyard, because the Achievement Guide is vague?

I cast All - Flara on all the enemies and all they did was explode themselves.

Thank you
Old 04-07-2009, 09:00 AM   #71
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
kill all of them within 3 turns is the requirement to earn 3 stars
Old 04-08-2009, 07:27 AM   #72
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Thank you for the help. I really needed it.

Now I am stuck and can not beat the Second and Fourth fight in the Heavy Class Battle Set. In the fourth fight, the Kololons brutally slaughter me and F.Y.I. my characters are all around level 50. What can I do to beat this fight?

Now in for second fight, could I get some general tips on how to beat it?

Thank you so very much, it has been really helpful
Old 04-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #73
Starlight126

Starlight126's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
The second one is pretty easy; it's the one where you have to fight with some bad status on, right?
Well, the statuses are Poison, Dizzy, Seal; Poison is not a problem: it drains HPs according to your max, but enemies don't cause much damages; therefore the fight will be over before you lose all your HPs. Seal is a little problem if you use much magic, but you still have Kaim, Seth and Sed on your side. Dizzy prevents you to choose your target, but it's about the same. So just put Sed, Kaim, Seth in your party and smash them as a routine. You might also put Mack in your party, but he's not necessary. The secret condition is not to revive anyone (note that auto-revive of immortal characters will count as a revive), but it will come by its own. It's less difficult than it seems, uh.

The fourth one is also not that difficult. The main advice to achieve the secret condition (that is to say: beat the Kelolon Captain (I don't know its name in EN; he's the main one, anyway) is to use spells that are not affected by GC. The best one should be Gamble; use that with every of the 5 characters and they will indeed kill him within one/two turns (he's only 6.780 HPs). Then there are three more Kelolon Ranger (again, the name might not match), but they're normal enemies with just 3.390 HPs each, so you should not need any advice to beat them; they're Kelolon, so always Water-elemental; a ground-spell each will work great. If then you really get killed by them so quickly, just level up a little more; how many turns does it take them to beat you?
Starlight126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:43 AM   #74
ianke_2002

PhonySpoon's Gamercard

Thank you!!!!! I never would have thought of the Gamble spell to use.

P.S. Thanks for the help in the TT thread too.

Thanks again
Old 04-16-2009, 04:12 AM   #75
Coldsnap

ColdsnapBryan's Gamercard
I just recently picked this game back up to get some of my last achievements. I have all the skillmaster achievements besides kaims, I did some leveling today and got all his skill links and expected the achievement to pop but it didnt. I have all Accessories skills learned and the skill links, is it possible that I am missing an Accessorie? I think I wouldn't be because I have the achievement for the other charactors ? ?

edit: I realize I only have 92 seeds turned in, is it possible to not have the pipot accesorie and still have the skillmaster achievements for my other teamates?

Last edited by Coldsnap; 04-16-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Coldsnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:12 AM   #76
Ihazcandy4you

IHazCandy4You's Gamercard
Just playing through this game what gamescore will I get by the end without focusing on it too much? I know the 4 end of discs so thats 125 x 4, Id imagine the 1000 enemies and 1,000,000 damage, what others?

100%
(Some including all DLC, some including some, some including none)
Retail: Dragon Age: Origins, Borderlands, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Fallout 3.
Arcade: Plants vs. Zombies, A Kingdom for Keflings, A World of Keflings, DR2: Case Zero

Ihazcandy4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 03:10 AM   #77
nuikung1

Thank you so much
nuikung1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #78
Headless Snip3r

Headless Snip3r's Gamercard
Can anyone explain to me what to look for and how to do the battle rings? I just keep getting bad over and over. I can't see anything that is moving for me to time perfect. Any explaination would be great.
Headless Snip3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 09:23 PM   #79
Gor1lla

gor1lla the one's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headless Snip3r View Post
Can anyone explain to me what to look for and how to do the battle rings? I just keep getting bad over and over. I can't see anything that is moving for me to time perfect. Any explaination would be great.
There is a little ring around the enemy. It has a big, inner circle and a little white line around it.

>Hold< RT so a new circle will appear. Release RT when the new circle is on the other circle. If you release it while its in the white line you will get a "Good". If its on the big, inner circle you will get a "Perfect".

Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC
Gor1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:57 AM   #80
monkytildeath

monkytildeath's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODiN View Post
does any1 have any idea how to get the Class acievements (Example:Light Class Master) & im having trouble finding these monsters you have to kill for achievements. can any1 help me?

all you need to do is go to the backyard in gohtza when ur a high enough level and earn 3 stars for each mission in the light class, you can also trade in the backyard journals for tips on how to earn 3 stars
monkytildeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:47 AM   #81
Dormin

Send a message via Yahoo to Dormin

Sleep Hastings's Gamercard
I reallly hope they make another one of these games the achievements for it were so fun
Dormin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:24 AM   #82
ozgoon56

Ozgoon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormin View Post
I reallly hope they make another one of these games the achievements for it were so fun
There's not much concrete happening with Feel Plus. They've been variously reported as having multiple projects on the go, looking to use/develop different tech from Unreal 3, codeveloping a Blue Dragon for the DS, and working on a Live Arcade game with Squeenix for the Xbox.

I'm with you, I'd love to see them develop another epic JRPG. Although, I played LO after FFXIII and enjoyed it a lot more, so if they are back in bed with Squeenix let's hope that they retain sufficient independence to produce something even better than LO.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:30 PM   #83
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Yay, just found my 99th SEED.
It was in the cell on the white boa, right in the chest, can't believe it haha.
I just love this game. Only a few more steps to Treasure Trove.

Signature by BAD VII

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 08:22 PM   #84
Andyliini

Andyliini's Gamercard
Okay, I don't know if anyone reads this board anymore, but go for it.

Recently, I helped my friend play Lost Odyssey and I noticed all his achievements were in japanese. I got home, and checked mine from Xbox.com, and mine are in Japanese there too, same thing with Blue Dragon.

I haven't played those games in a while, and checked them from my console, too. They apeeared in English. I think that there's something going on at the Microsoft-end of things, and mine will change too, if I'll play them now.

Has there been anything official about this one? I tried searching, but only found a few questions. It seems like this problem only occurs with the PAL-version of this game.
Andyliini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:27 AM   #85
Direkin

Direkin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   XBA Promoter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Damn, trying to do that Trooky side quest for the bracelet. Spent nearly 2 hours already and I've only seen 3 of them, and even then, they don't steal the damn trinket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabba View Post
The mirror is staring right at the post which reads you are............. So hilarious that english makes them their posting.... Well done cheevo for confirming that you....... You must be drunk to not realise that or just another incoherent fool..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gackt View Post
heh...don't try to reason with the masses my friend, tis a waste of time
Direkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:14 PM   #86
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direkin View Post
Damn, trying to do that Trooky side quest for the bracelet. Spent nearly 2 hours already and I've only seen 3 of them, and even then, they don't steal the damn trinket.
Go to the Hallway Corridor where the save spot is between the two main areas. I found one my first try there after looking to google
Old 09-09-2013, 11:55 AM   #87
JJordan1322

JJordan1322's Gamercard
Going to pick this back up since I never played the DLC. It's been a few years and I was just wondering at what level would you recommend shooting for end-game?
JJordan1322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 06:17 PM   #88
Monstertuner

Monstertuner's Gamercard
70 is ok for going down the Lab, but when you get to 24th go back 'cause there's a boss very tough ... And for killing it you'll need to make a powerful group, I read some tricks to beat it faster but requires some skills.

By the way, I need help too. I have learned every skill with my immortal team (plus DLC skills) but haven't get achievement can someone help me?
Monstertuner is offline   Reply With Quote