Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > RPG > Blue Dragon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #1
ARM BM

Question Help! Platinum Poo Snake Flees

***SOLVED***

Hopefully someone is still on these forums who can help. I'm going through my guide, and I need to kill a platinum poo snake. I'm on the southwestern deserted island ("poo island").

I have stink equipped.

Every time I find a platinum poo snake it flees instantly. Doesn't seem to matter what I do, it always gets first attack and runs. I've put far too much effort in to not get 1000gs on this one. Any ideas?

Last edited by ARM BM; 01-01-2013 at 07:18 AM. Reason: solved
ARM BM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #2
ARM BM

Figured it out! And since I can't stand people who just say I figured it out and don't post the answer to help others who may have the same problem... here's the answer:

Stink is optional I suppose for this. Keep running around killing things on "poo island." Use the Barrier Shield to make it go faster, I've heard the platinum poo shows up each time you kill 100 enemies on the island.

Once the platinum poo shows up, MAKE SURE it doesn't notice you. If it does, it's alright, just run a slight distance away until it stops chasing you (it will definitely chase you if you have stink on).

When it's just standing there, try to flank it, or get near it without it noticing. When you're close, press X and your character will lunge at it. If you do this right, you'll get a "First Attack" and you can get several attacks in before it has a chance to flee.

Be warned, it has around 1000 HP. Ground attacks seem to be fairly powerful. You want to make sure you kill it before its turn comes up and it flees. Hope this helps someone!
ARM BM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
Dantay 360

Dantay 360's Gamercard
For anyone else i Think the best way would probably be to equip one of your party with shoes of hermes, Poo Braclet for a guaranteed first strike with that character & a one hit kill.