PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2011, 04:32 AM   #541
Blue Papyrus

Blue Papyrus's Gamercard
I have a number of questions pertaining to the achievement "Catch the Bus."

1.) Is pressing the trigger buttons to the beat absolutely necessary in order to start the bus stop? Does it count against me if I do nothing during that sequence?
2.) Is completing the dance off in Hercules required to "activate" the dance or that just for show?
3.) After employing the strategy mentioned by #6 in this thread, http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=211544 I have seen some improvement in terms of my performance but not enough to start the dance. Should I keep practicing until i can "flawlessly" get through the first half?
4.) The faster your "groove gauge" goes up the better, right?
5.) Controller rumbling like no tomorrow = performing badly\silent = doing good, correct?

Tl;dr, can someone give me a very detailed explanation of what to do for this achievement?

Last edited by Blue Papyrus; 09-20-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Blue Papyrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #542
DAGTA4TOURGUIDE

dagta4tourguide's Gamercard
i wish i knew i only need catch the bus to complete the game but suck at dancing in real life and on the game.
DAGTA4TOURGUIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 12:07 AM   #543
XIIIth Deity

XIIIth Deity's Gamercard
Got over 55 hours of game time on the counter, not doing anY DLC and still 200 pigeons to go, I'm really thinking about skipping the rest of the achievements.. Not worth the hours of grinding for the amount of G I can get out of it, I got a stack of uNplayed games to hunt
XIIIth Deity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:55 AM   #544
ColdCokeCan

ColdCokeCan's Gamercard
i have all the single player achievements but really can't be bothered with the multiplayer ones
let's hope gta V has no mp cheevs
ColdCokeCan is offline   Reply With Quote