PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Clive Barker's Jericho
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-14-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:20 AM   #2
Asturgis
Gundam Meister

Asturgis's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Subscriber - Platinum   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Like always, the question is : if you finish it first on Hard mode, will it unlock the Easy and Normal achievements ? Or will it be Bullet Witch style ? Last question : is the game so hard you must do it on Normal first or can you start on Hard if you're just an OK player ?
Old 10-19-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
Motenai

MotenaiYoda's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Master View Post
Like always, the question is : if you finish it first on Hard mode, will it unlock the Easy and Normal achievements ? Or will it be Bullet Witch style ? Last question : is the game so hard you must do it on Normal first or can you start on Hard if you're just an OK player ?
You have 31k points. You are more than an OK player. Play hard. You r00l xD
Old 10-22-2007, 03:43 PM   #4
g2thecore

Send a message via AIM to g2thecore

FluidTrigga's Gamercard
It just sucks to me that most of the achievements have to be completed on hard. I mean, after playing the demo, it seems as if the game is pretty challenging.

"Difficult takes a day, Impossible takes a week..."- Jay-Z

100% Retail: Fifa Street 3, Madden 06, Fight Night Round 3, TMNT, Fifa 06, NCAA 07, NBA Live 08, Madden 07, Madden 08, Clive Barker's Jericho, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Avatar: TBE, Lost: Via Domus, Dark Sector, Meet the Robinsons, Open Season,Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2008, Cars Mater-National,At World's End,Viking: Battle for Asgard,CSI:Hard Evidence,NCAA 09, Shrek The Third.
g2thecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
The IGN review (8 out of 10) says the game lacks challenge and is 12 very linear hours long. Disappointing IMO, but on the plus side this looks like a quick 1000, since there's no tacked-on multiplayer a la The Darkness. I'll buy it when the price goes down. I love horror games, but I need more bang for my buck...
Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #6
lckynuts

Send a message via ICQ to lckynuts Send a message via AIM to lckynuts Send a message via MSN to lckynuts

xLUCKYxNUTSx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i am also really glad that they didnt add some lame achievements for multiplayer and that we dont have to beat the game on every difficulty. this achievements look good.

100 percent retail- 45
100 percant arcade - 23
lckynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:51 PM   #7
Crazy Cabbie

Crazy Cabbie's Gamercard

I Just started playing, and i am playing it on hard. i unlocked the achievement for beating al khali on hard but didn't unlock it for beating it on hard. So, i think you have to beat the game atleast twice. It doesn't appear that the achievements are stackable. Nevermind later on in the game it unlocks so you should be able to unlock everything in one playthrough on hard.

Drive Fast and Aim for the Crosswalks
*** POINTS OF FANTASY***

Last edited by Crazy Cabbie; 10-24-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Crazy Cabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 07:27 AM   #8
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Sounds pretty easy. Just one quick question though: What does "without being incapacitated" mean? Many achievements have this in their description.

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:25 PM   #9
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordes View Post
Sounds pretty easy. Just one quick question though: What does "without being incapacitated" mean? Many achievements have this in their description.
It means without dying. Since there's a guy who can revive any of your fallen comrades, I guess you have to make it through without using that ability, or maybe without having your whole team decimated.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:48 PM   #10
matty cheetham

Matty Cheetham's Gamercard

I like the achievements but i wasnt too impressed with the demo lets hope the full game lives up to expectations.
---

Thanks to supergaz for the sig

matty cheetham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #11
bunny

Just got the game... im not normally too impressive on shooting games but i am doing this on hard. within about 10minutes i had completed al khali on hard.. so there should be no problems for anyone in doubt on doing it on hard or nomral
bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 05:06 PM   #12
Q Dawg187
Banned User

Q Dawg187's Gamercard
got this game today,already finished it,got some of the extra achievements along the way.im just wondering if the GOD one's are in a single play through or if they're cumulative?also,im guessing that you use Delgado's power to incinerate (pretty obvious) but how do you disintegrate enemies for the other set of achievements?
Q Dawg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 06:29 AM   #13
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motenai View Post
You have 31k points. You are more than an OK player. Play hard. You r00l xD
Many people get very high scores by just playing easy sports games and childrens games, although Infinity isn't one of those people.

Games Completed: 11

pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 08:58 AM   #14
AltruismIsDead

AltruismIsDead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quick question for the achievements relating to "Pop X amount of Heads" and "Disintegrate X amount of enemies". Which weapons do you use for these? I would think that Blacks Ghost Bullet could pop heads, if they mean getting an exploding headshot. Also for the disintegrate would you use Delgados flame arm, or some exploding rounds of ammo?
List of XBLA Games - Updated 9/5/11
150 Xbox 360 Retail Games Owned Social Group / X360A Exclusive Platinum Game Collectors
AltruismIsDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 09:47 AM   #15
Demon Ninja

Demon Ninja's Gamercard

For the pop's I think it means a headshot and I can only seem to get them with black. For the disintergrate, look at the description. "grasshopper of BOOM" Use either black or cole's explosives.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:36 PM   #16
Q Dawg187
Banned User

Q Dawg187's Gamercard
you can pop heads with Black and both of Delgado's weapons....BUT it seems you can only pop the basic enemies heads
Q Dawg187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:00 PM   #17
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i got the disinergate achievement when i fired a rocket from blacks sniper rifle, i had about 50 or so kills with that weapon so use that to disinergrate, hope it helps guys
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 03:15 PM   #18
Acrid Placidity
Banned User

Anyone know whether the headshots, incinerations etc. have to be done in one play through or do they add up over multiple plays?
Acrid Placidity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 07:23 PM   #19
DutchHooligan

Dutch Saint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
What are the best enemies to melee and too blow up?
I just completed the game on normal, got the 250 ghost bullet kill and a few 50 odd kills for others....doing it on hard now... so any tips? or will i have to play the game a 3rd time?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:33 PM   #20
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
I got a question about the killing achievements? Do I have to do them during one playthrough or does the game count it in the next round I start to play?

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:38 AM   #21
MysteryOps

Send a message via Yahoo to MysteryOps

MysteryOps's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
I got a question about the killing achievements? Do I have to do them during one playthrough or does the game count it in the next round I start to play?
They are cumulative over all play throughs. When you quit a mission or go to the next one that's the info it saves. I beat it on Hard and keep redoing Flesh to get the few achievements I need on Easy. Another note, not much difference between easy and hard. Just play through on Hard, not too difficult. And being incapacitated means if the person you control goes down while you in them and you have to switch bodies you'll have to reload checkpoint.
MysteryOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:21 AM   #22
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryOps View Post
They are cumulative over all play throughs. When you quit a mission or go to the next one that's the info it saves. I beat it on Hard and keep redoing Flesh to get the few achievements I need on Easy. Another note, not much difference between easy and hard. Just play through on Hard, not too difficult. And being incapacitated means if the person you control goes down while you in them and you have to switch bodies you'll have to reload checkpoint.
Thanks. So the only thing is I shouldn't go down while doing Blood...Cheers...

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:50 AM   #23
ADA2

wait wait your telling me easy and hard are nearly the same what the heck

O_O
ADA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #24
ASTROBL4ACK

MikeC26's Gamercard
I have a question.

For this game do you have to start out of medium? or can you jump right into hard?
ASTROBL4ACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
DAUNTEDFLETTY

FlettyBEAN's Gamercard
hard

you can start on hard and i recomend it as you wont want to play it twice pluss hard aint that hard atall

DAUNTEDFLETTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #26
theconodontuk

the conodont's Gamercard
I've gone through about 7 episodes (just passed path of souls) and only unlocked 1 achievement This game is so frustrating! Should I restart the whole game on hard if it's not much it's not much more difficult than easy? I take it the bad guys take less damage from shots and do more to you being the difference...?
Work In progress: Quake 4
theconodontuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:46 AM   #27
unreal3

open ended sky's Gamercard
can u get all the kill achievements on cassius vicus other then the disintegrations

Last edited by unreal3; 01-04-2010 at 10:28 PM.
unreal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:58 AM   #28
M a DSCHuSZ

M a D SCHuSZ's Gamercard
No u can't. For the ghost and god of pop try the Low Road. There is an infinite spawnpoint at the junction just after Delgado opened the gate for the others. Sometimes it is glitched, when this happens reload the checkpoint till u get the achievements. Works! Got them myself 2 days ago.. Hopes this helpes u. ( time needed : about 2 hours in total)
Old 03-05-2010, 10:09 AM   #29
BR4DY

BR4DY's Gamercard
Your better off using Blood on EASY for all the weapon achievements because the monsters there spawn 3 normal monsters once every 15 seconds.. if you ghost bullet/pop all 3 of them then it saves you loads of time.

I just played the game normally but using Black whenever I could and ghost bulleting whenever I could, I found I got the 250 ghost bullet achievement half way through the game, but only had about 150 pops and 150 disintegrations by the end of the game, so i loaded Blood for the pops and did it in one sitting, then I actually loaded Skin to do the disintegrations (make the lady go up into that casket thing first) because you get time to aim and make sure your bullet hits the one normal monster she creates..but you dont get those annoying flies on your screen like you do on Blood. If your not cheating like me, you will need to exit to the main menu and reload Skin each time to increase your disintegrations because you only get 10 bullets for them.

The melee one should be done on Guts as the Road Map says otherwise you'll be there for ages - took me about 10 minutes to get it.

The level ones are fairly easy though... if your going to die, switch character, if you die, restart from last checkpoint.

Probably one of the easiest 1000 points ive got and only took about 8 hours in all.
BR4DY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #30
THC BLUNTED

THC BLUNTED's Gamercard
I thought this was a very poorly designed achievement list. It was a very easy achievement list and there is much worse lists out there but I still have some problems with it. One of the reasons I am so disappointed with the list is that it was a above average game and I was hoping for some more replay value.

First off, the majority of the achievements are for completing missions, which seems unneccesary when u only play a 5 minute mission and get a 20 pointer for it. Secondly, they have 3 seperate achievements for melee kills and the melee system is very half ass. I guess it forces you to play with church and use her sword, which I will give them the benefit of the doubt on that one. Also the achievements for headshots, ghost bullets and disintegrate enemies basically forces you to play as black the majority of the game. Which is not really a bad thing since I thought she was the best character in the game but they could have gave you more reasons to play with the other characters. Lastly, the finish x level without getting incapacitated on hard was really easy, I did all of them on my first try.

Sorry for the rant but I had to give my opinion on what I thought was a good game with a terrible list, except of course for you true achievement whores out there.
THC BLUNTED is offline   Reply With Quote