PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 PM   #61
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There is a locked thread that asks if you can get medals on easy mode, and they answered no. I've played the first 4 levels on easy and I got a medal...

Games Completed: 11

pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 02:24 AM   #62
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
You probably got an assault record for shooting down one of the estovackian 12 or assisted an ally unit operation. Perhaps you can get the machine gun medals for the kills since it's not difficulty reliant?
Ryot Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 09:41 AM   #63
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Yeah it was a machine gun kill medal, I think I got it on the first level because I didn't know how to switch lock on targets.

Games Completed: 11

Last edited by pongsifu; 11-15-2007 at 09:53 AM.
pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:33 AM   #64
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by pongsifu View Post
Yeah it was a machine gun kill medal, I think I got it on the first level because I didn't know how to switch lock on targets.
It turns out that MOST of the medals cannot be attained on easy. There are a few that can, however, be attained on easy. I am going to update the Medals thread and the achievement guide as soon as I find out more specifically which ones can be attained on easy, and which ones cannot.

urAssass1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #65
Fenrir767

I've been trying to get the enemy assault records right now I'm on mission 13 using the cf44 in expert mode to beat the game and I've killed every ace except my wing man got one and I still don't have the 10 name planes achievement anyone got any ideas as to why

Fenrir767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 08:32 PM   #66
WTYD

Chaos Moude's Gamercard
Online kills

I'm hearing from a lot of people that only ranked kills counts towards your online kills. Is it true?
WTYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:30 AM   #67
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTYD View Post
I'm hearing from a lot of people that only ranked kills counts towards your online kills. Is it true?
no player kills count as well, this has been confirmed numerous times by people who only play player matches.

Old 11-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #68
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
no player kills count as well, this has been confirmed numerous times by people who only play player matches.
I believe the confusion regarding this came about because kills won't count towards achievements if you don't save.
Drivont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #69
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivont View Post
I believe the confusion regarding this came about because kills won't count towards achievements if you don't save.
very possible, we both seen that discussed in here. So yes, to reiterate Drivont, make sure to save after you are done playing online because the system does not autosave like it does in the campaign.

And Fen, sorry cant help, not quite sure why the achievement isn't unlocking. Just wanted to let you know we didn't miss that comment, just doesn't seem like anyone knows the answer for ya. Sorry.

Old 12-09-2007, 06:17 PM   #70
Dj-spuddy

djspuddy's Gamercard
I ran through expert mode only using the C-44 but I didn't get any service medals for only using a certain type of plane. I'm sure it's an attacker type, Or can you not use the C-44 to get the only use certain planes service medals?
Dj-spuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 01:00 AM   #71
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj-spuddy View Post
I ran through expert mode only using the C-44 but I didn't get any service medals for only using a certain type of plane. I'm sure it's an attacker type, Or can you not use the C-44 to get the only use certain planes service medals?
the 44 is a fighter... so if you already have the fighter medal, then you can't get it again

Old 12-29-2007, 06:30 PM   #72
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailertrash View Post
thnx again iskoot but i got all colors achievemnt but not all secrets also i have AL medals
The only way to get this, as you can see from the achievement guide, is to unlock everything, which includes the Colors, medals, as well as planes. They all go hand in hand as stated in the last thread you created and posted to. The only way for the above mentioned to occure would be to obviously beat the game, on multiple run throughs, and/or free missions. Since you don't have your gamertag available to see noone can verify you have done all the required criteria. PM me your gamertag so I can see what you have and see if you are missing anything on the achievements.

NOTE: This post was continued from another thread...

Old 12-29-2007, 08:02 PM   #73
Trailertrash

Tr41lerTrAsH87's Gamercard
Hi urAssasin my gamertrag is trailertrash87 thx
Trailertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:01 PM   #74
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Hi urAssasin my gamertrag is trailertrash87 thx
Hey trailer, I was just looking at your ach's for AC6, and to be honest with you I have no clue what you are missing... Try playing a normal level campaign game level. Not from free mission, but a normal "new sp" game level. If this achievement is anything like some of the other unlockables, you may only get it after you play a mission.... But other then that, I really can't help you. You seem to have all the pre-req's for this ach, however you obviously don't have it. Let me know if this works.

Old 12-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #75
Trailertrash

hi urAssassin It didnt work i think its a stupid glitch i think i never get that achievement
Old 12-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #76
CareerNoob

About the only thing I can think of is maybe you've unlocked the SP-scheme for the CFA-44 but didn't purchase it afterward? About having to play another mission: yesterday I went for my last medal which was all S's in Hard and I just needed to get an S in one mission. After playing that mission in free-mission mode, I immediately got both the medal and the achievement. Also, I had every paint for every plane (not including the downloaded ones...) as well as every weapon for every plane purchased and sitting in the hangar at the time. Not saying that if you didn't buy it, that that's it though...

About the possibility of it being a glitch: I was thinking that maybe you don't have a Live account and therefore haven't downloaded a free update - it fixed a mission-6 glitch I was experiencing, though it was listed as a general update. I was thinking that, but then I've heard of people getting that achievement without having Live, so...

Just a couple shots in the dark...

Last edited by CareerNoob; 12-30-2007 at 02:52 PM.
CareerNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 03:51 PM   #77
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
hi urAssassin It didnt work i think its a stupid glitch i think i never get that achievement
Just another thought trailer... did you also play the game and get all S ranks in easy????

Old 01-02-2008, 09:15 PM   #78
Trailertrash

no i didnt but its not related to the achievemnt right??
Old 01-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #79
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
no i didnt but its not related to the achievemnt right??
I cannot confim as I did not get this achievement yet; however I have heard from other sources that yes, it is required.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #80
Trailertrash

oke i will try it i will let you know tank you
Old 01-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #81
Trailertrash

Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
I cannot confim as I did not get this achievement yet; however I have heard from other sources that yes, it is required.

it didnt work have S ranks on easy still no achievement
Old 01-07-2008, 12:13 AM   #82
ZeGlobox

ZeGlobox's Gamercard
Hi !

I just can't manage to unlock the "Ground defense" Achievement ... That's weird, cause I've completed the campaign twice (easy & hard), and I've been using the Allied attack & support a lot... but for some reason, it doesn't unlock... I did unlock (quite easily the aerial defense one though) any help ?

Thanks !
ZeGlobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 12:21 AM   #83
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeGlobox View Post
Hi !

I just can't manage to unlock the "Ground defense" Achievement ... That's weird, cause I've completed the campaign twice (easy & hard), and I've been using the Allied attack & support a lot... but for some reason, it doesn't unlock... I did unlock (quite easily the aerial defense one though) any help ?

Thanks !
All I can say is after you use allied attack on the ground unit(s), don'st fire at anything on the ground. Sometimes your tanks and stuff are so far away that it takes them a little to get there and destroy their intended target(s). Also, it takes them multiple hits. You also don't get credit for this achievement when your allies in the sky shoot the target. So after you complete a mission objective, start another sky one and have your pilots preoccupied, then find one that is primarliy ground, and allie attack away.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #84
ZeGlobox

ZeGlobox's Gamercard
thanks a lot
ZeGlobox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:55 PM   #85
Jade Falcon

Send a message via ICQ to Jade Falcon

SGLJadefalcon's Gamercard
Damn I never got Strigon 10 or 11, and I really don't want to have to do the Chandelier mission again.....
Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #86
iRule

Khal3d's Gamercard
Dude,
I went through the campaign more than a dozen times and still have few more attempts to go.
Once you get the CFA-44 things will become very easy and fun.

Regards
iRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #87
Soldier 4 I AM

Soldier 4 I AM's Gamercard
I agree with irule. I think I am at my 10th play through and still have to get the no damage and the time medal. I also have to go through the game on easy to get all “S” Ranks. It sucks people have to play through so many times.

Once you get the SFA-44 the game is very easy. With the SP weapon you can take out around 15 to 20 TGS at once. I’m not sure if that number is correct, but it beats taking them out one at a time with a missile.

GT: Soldier 4 I AM

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Soldier 4 I AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:29 AM   #88
Soldier 4 I AM

The last mission is a lot of fun. Yes, there are a lot of targets and things shooting at you, but it is fun. I just got the Machine Gun only medal and I was real worried about this mission. I came home on a lunch break and beat the level within 7 minutes. I used the A-10 for this mission. I flew down the left side and took out the cooling units. I took out the four in the back. Then I took out the targets on the other side. I used allied support to take out the jets and ships shooting missiles at me. The A-10 nose cannon is awesome for taking out enemy units. Try it out and let me know.

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Old 01-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #89
Soldier 4 I AM

All Secrets

I am going for this achievement next. It seems that Trailertrsh is having problems. I don’t have all medals and I have to beat easy with “S” ranks. I have everything else. With that said when I beat the game on Easy with “S” ranks. Should I get this achievement? Do I have to have all medals? I need the zero damage and the I have to beat the game in under 2 hrs 15 min.

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Old 02-01-2008, 09:10 AM   #90
DriveByBaptism

So whats this like on expert and ace of aces? Is it swearing and getting pissed off to the point I'll send my controller through my TV>?